Jump to content


Scammers 101


  • Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#41 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

bumping once moar cool



#42 Slayers2011

Slayers2011

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 561 posts
  • BlitzAceZ
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Well, this kind of guide is feeding those humans without brain. Let them experience and stand on their own, only then they will learn.



#43 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 12:59:59, said:

Well, this kind of guide is feeding those humans without brain. Let them experience and stand on their own, only then they will learn.

 

That's learning the hard way wink

Hopefully people who read this will learn the easy way (without actually losing any items/gold from scams) wink



#44 gabgab

gabgab

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Direfall
  • DN, Westwood
  • LittleTree

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Yeah I wonder why it isn't stickied yet. Although most of our forummers here know this already, it's still a good guide. Who knows? some ignorant fella might be enlightened if he happens to stumble upon this.



#45 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

gabgab, on 2012-04-19 14:25:04, said:

Yeah I wonder why it isn't stickied yet. Although most of our forummers here know this already, it's still a good guide. Who knows? some ignorant fella might be enlightened if he happens to stumble upon this.

 

Thank you sir clap

That is mainly.. exactly the reason why I did this guide. Many of the things I said are already common sense, but then again, there are still naive players that still needs a bit of guidance so to say wink

 

Edit: It would be nice to get this sticked, but then again it might not be up to moderartors' standards (e.g. Relevance of post, formality of words used, etc). So even if this won't be sticked, I'll keep self bumping to keep this up the thread list as much as possible up



#46 Slayers2011

Slayers2011

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 561 posts
  • BlitzAceZ
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

iAvias, on 2012-04-19 13:53:53, said:

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 12:59:59, said:

Well, this kind of guide is feeding those humans without brain. Let them experience and stand on their own, only then they will learn.

 

That's learning the hard way wink

Hopefully people who read this will learn the easy way (without actually losing any items/gold from scams) wink

For my infomation, humans don't deserve to be help at all because they won't be grateful to you. In fact there are too many morons out there that don't deserve to live in this world. Especially those trollers, contribute nothing but trouble to this forum. Unlike diablo 3 forum, almost no trollers is in that forum. Those players in this forum attitude is really unacceptable, so can you can give 1 reason why you should help them?



#47 Esquevella

Esquevella

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood
  • Temporary back to DN, depend on connection availability :v

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 15:49:35, said:

iAvias, on 2012-04-19 13:53:53, said:

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 12:59:59, said:

Well, this kind of guide is feeding those humans without brain. Let them experience and stand on their own, only then they will learn.

 

That's learning the hard way wink

Hopefully people who read this will learn the easy way (without actually losing any items/gold from scams) wink

For my infomation, humans don't deserve to be help at all because they won't be grateful to you. In fact there are too many morons out there that don't deserve to live in this world. Especially those trollers, contribute nothing but trouble to this forum. Unlike diablo 3 forum, almost no trollers is in that forum. Those players in this forum attitude is really unacceptable, so can you can give 1 reason why you should help them?

Well, it`s truly well said that lot of people who need this guide is really brainless, ungrateful and ignorant morons, but my personal reason to support him in his guide here is 'there must be someone else who must do it'.

Not all us here are troll or flamer, some of us still try to do good in other section, like Lemon did in account issue section, helping those ignorant fags that whine about their account issue, you can see how those people treat him but he still keep doing it in that section.

We just voluntarily do it, nothing else. Just hoping that we can prevent more scam and hack happen, everybody happy, less QQ-ing, educating campaign about basic account safety while you guys happily trolling each other here in GD, what else do you expect from us?

Your statemen is like questioning why there are still people who give charity to less wealthy one, and you insist to think that those less wealthy is dont deserve any help from us, the more educated and wealthy one.



#48 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

@Slayers2011

I'm helping because I just feel like it, regardless if they need it or not wink Other than that I don't really know tongueout

and chill bro peace



#49 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

@bebekbakarmadu

once again, thanks for the support bro rock



#50 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

After reading this thread

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/is-this-legal-6

 

makes me feel as though I need to self bump even more grump



#51 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

bump for the sake of bump



#52 Slayers2011

Slayers2011

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 561 posts
  • BlitzAceZ
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

bebekbakarmadu, on 2012-04-19 16:08:47, said:

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 15:49:35, said:

iAvias, on 2012-04-19 13:53:53, said:

Slayers2011, on 2012-04-19 12:59:59, said:

Well, this kind of guide is feeding those humans without brain. Let them experience and stand on their own, only then they will learn.

 

That's learning the hard way wink

Hopefully people who read this will learn the easy way (without actually losing any items/gold from scams) wink

For my infomation, humans don't deserve to be help at all because they won't be grateful to you. In fact there are too many morons out there that don't deserve to live in this world. Especially those trollers, contribute nothing but trouble to this forum. Unlike diablo 3 forum, almost no trollers is in that forum. Those players in this forum attitude is really unacceptable, so can you can give 1 reason why you should help them?

Well, it`s truly well said that lot of people who need this guide is really brainless, ungrateful and ignorant morons, but my personal reason to support him in his guide here is 'there must be someone else who must do it'.

Not all us here are troll or flamer, some of us still try to do good in other section, like Lemon did in account issue section, helping those ignorant fags that whine about their account issue, you can see how those people treat him but he still keep doing it in that section.

We just voluntarily do it, nothing else. Just hoping that we can prevent more scam and hack happen, everybody happy, less QQ-ing, educating campaign about basic account safety while you guys happily trolling each other here in GD, what else do you expect from us?

Your statemen is like questioning why there are still people who give charity to less wealthy one, and you insist to think that those less wealthy is dont deserve any help from us, the more educated and wealthy one.

I am not trying to imply that lol never mind it's ok..



#53 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

self bump



#54 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

drunken bump :D

#55 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

bump bump wink



#56 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around, and desert you'

bump coolrock



#57 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

early morning bump biglaugh



#58 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

bump



#59 Esquevella

Esquevella

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood
  • Temporary back to DN, depend on connection availability :v

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

midnight bump



#60 iAvias

iAvias

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

sunday bump