• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Derp
  • derp

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

Oh yeah, theorgil.

About RNG

Yesterday, i made few nest run with my friends and testing it out by rolling together at the same time.

And the result were totally different by a large sum.

E.G.

Me : 9

Friend 1 : 89

Friend 2 : 55

Friend 3: 43

Does that mean every character,account or whatever you called it. have different RNG generated in their system?

That means, it's harder to figure out RNG through enhancing weaps by seeing others enhance their...

#42 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Jimgaffinderp, on 2012-05-24 11:11:57, said:

Oh yeah, theorgil.

About RNG

Yesterday, i made few nest run with my friends and testing it out by rolling together at the same time.

And the result were totally different by a large sum.

E.G.

Me : 9

Friend 1 : 89

Friend 2 : 55

Friend 3: 43

Does that mean every character,account or whatever you called it. have different RNG generated in their system?

That means, it's harder to figure out RNG through enhancing weaps by seeing others enhance their...

I don't think so. For the whole server, everybody should be following the same RNG pattern since individual RNG patterns would make the server go boom. However there's a catch. When you go outside town, you are creating a sub-server. So for example you are in Greenwood (the main server) and you go to Blackhills (sub-server). For each sub-server I'm guessing that a new RNG pattern is specifically created for that sub-server. Hence the RNG pattern during dungeons and the RNG pattern in towns (which is the server itself) are different. 

Unless you know what enhancement grade each person is trying to enhance to, you can't predict the RNG pattern through simply seeing their successes or failures. Oh and the example you gave above shows a decreasing pattern. Perhaps it started from 0-20 then 80-100 then 40-79. The set values can change in range, hence why differences can be rather big some time. It also depends on when the set changes (the interval)

#43 Jimgaffinderp

Jimgaffinderp

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Derp
  • derp

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

So.. On rolling in dungeon runs, it's totally based on luck since we don't know what pattern will it made.

I'll try to figure this enhancing thing tonight.

Thanks.

#44 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

Jimgaffinderp, on 2012-05-24 11:35:56, said:

So.. On rolling in dungeon runs, it's totally based on luck since we don't know what pattern will it made.

I'll try to figure this enhancing thing tonight.

Thanks.

Luck is still the greatest factor, but heck if you understand the pattern from the first two rolls then you can guess, which increases your chances. Good luck to you

#45 Chromalix

Chromalix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

theorgil, on 2012-05-24 00:10:09, said:

@Zee__

Prioritize which you want to focus on. The other characters in the other woods should simply be something you want to pass the time by with. Try to make different jobs in different woods. It'll at least keep your interest up. It's still always best to focus on one server though. It's different than multiple characters or multiple accounts because by playing in different servers you're playing in different communities. 

@Chromalix

What would 'best' be? High amount? Stable? Low-risk?

I mean farming in the fastest time, but gaining lots of gold

#46 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Chromalix, on 2012-05-24 12:19:20, said:

@Zee__

Prioritize which you want to focus on. The other characters in the other woods should simply be something you want to pass the time by with. Try to make different jobs in different woods. It'll at least keep your interest up. It's still always best to focus on one server though. It's different than multiple characters or multiple accounts because by playing in different servers you're playing in different communities. 

@Chromalix

Lol then the fastest way would be going to nests, getting a plate with 3rd FD stats. That'd be the fastest and gaining a lot of gold haha. Frankly speaking there's no certain way to get fast and lots of gold without having to deal with the element of risk. Here are some fastest gold gaining methods:

1. Altea Gacha box gambling, hoping you get rare items
2. Enhancing +13/+12 rare/epic main weapons to get comet tails
3. Playing with the market
4. Buying/getting comet dusts then trading it for spiral/vortex lvl 40 epic codes

Those are some of the fastest ways to gain lots of gold. All require a considerable amount of luck, accept for number 2 where if you have enough knowledge you can safely play with the market. I think if you want to get fast gold in huge amounts, the best way would be to boost lowbies in Sigh Canyon and hope you get premium side kick. You can then also use the fragments to trade for epic pouches. You may get good epic skill plates that have high worth. Though this still involves luck. I'm sure there are other ways to get fast gold but I'm not too informed with it since I do things on my own pace. Arrogance_'s thread is a good guide to a relatively safe and steady gold income. 

#47 Chromalix

Chromalix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

theorgil, on 2012-05-24 13:05:54, said:

@Zee__

@Chromalix

Lol then the fastest way would be going to nests, getting a plate with 3rd FD stats. That'd be the fastest and gaining a lot of gold haha. Frankly speaking there's no certain way to get fast and lots of gold without having to deal with the element of risk. Here are some fastest gold gaining methods:

4. Buying/getting comet dusts then trading it for spiral/vortex lvl 40 epic codes

Those are some of the fastest ways to gain lots of gold. All require a considerable amount of luck, accept for number 2 where if you have enough knowledge you can safely play with the market. I think if you want to get fast gold in huge amounts, the best way would be to boost lowbies in Sigh Canyon and hope you get premium side kick. You can then also use the fragments to trade for epic pouches. You may get good epic skill plates that have high worth. Though this still involves luck. I'm sure there are other ways to get fast gold but I'm not too informed with it since I do things on my own pace. Arrogance_'s thread is a good guide to a relatively safe and steady gold income. 

And why is Prem Side Kick so important?

#48 FlamingTaco

FlamingTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8503 posts
  • TannedTako
  • DN, Springwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Chromalix, on 2012-05-24 15:00:02, said:

theorgil, on 2012-05-24 13:05:54, said:

@Zee__

@Chromalix

it costs 1k+

#49 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

FlamingTaco, on 2012-05-24 15:10:45, said:

Chromalix, on 2012-05-24 15:00:02, said:

it costs 1k+

In some servers yes it can reach to 1k+. In Greenwood it's around 800-1k I think. Anyway make the Action Speed plate not the damage one. The increased damage plate doesn't have value.

#50 xDeviling

xDeviling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thank god, there's a thread like this.

Here's my question, for example, I bought a skill herald, then remove it, can I still seal it and sell it?

#51 Alejanderr

Alejanderr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

if u buy it from other person, u can't seal it again

but if u got it yourself, you can still remove and seal it

#52 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

tomialex, on 2012-05-24 15:53:56, said:

if u buy it from other person, u can't seal it again

but if u got it yourself, you can still remove and seal it

I got ninja'd sob But yes this is the answer. Be mindful when selling items. Certain items have a limit to how much they can be put in the TH. You can see this by seeing the words 'Number of times in TH: *Insert number here*' At 0, it means you cannot put it in TH anymore. There is also 'Number of times sealed' which acts the same as 'Number of times in TH'. Plates have 'Number of times sealed'

#53 xDeviling

xDeviling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Ohh man. I was planning to buy spin kick aspd 50% for archer and replace my TA plate >.> Guess ill not buy anymore.

#54 allenXD123

allenXD123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3939 posts
  • Paper town

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

bump smile

#55 Alejanderr

Alejanderr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

hmm now some little problem with me

see the archer's and warrior's hair?

yea i got that problem, what should i do with this? tear

i lost the beauty of the archer and the hotness of warriors

#56 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

@tomialex 

Sorry I never got such a problem. However I have gotten a vertical sync problem before which made the whole scenery to be screwed up. It kinda becomes like the archer's and warrior's hair. Is olved it by reinstalling 3 times. Other than that I have no idea.

#57 Alejanderr

Alejanderr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

i got that problem since i first played

when my priest strip the leg is also like that tear

#58 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Greenwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Mmmmmm try to go to 'Sytem Settings' and turn on the vertical sync, see if that helps. If that doesn't, have you tried reinstalling a couple of times? Other than these 2 options, I really got no idea shame. Perhaps others have better answers

#59 Alejanderr

Alejanderr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1361 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

it happened even before v-sync is implemented

#60 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2761 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Holywood
  • beakers

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Question 1: What are the mechanics of wax slipping chance? does the % of activation happens every second the target is within the effect of wax?

Question 2: Can  bubble bubble skill enclosed an entire team when they are within it's path? i.e. not aiming at the ground but at the center of the targets, will it still have an effect all throughout the travel distance of the skill?