• PipPipPip
  • 3780 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

yah.. who btw came of this shiit with HDPS??? o.o

I had also the same funny idea.. HDPS? fakk this.. UHDPS is better

like HD and UHD (ultra High) wahahhaha (:D)

#5902 Hook34

Hook34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Sorry, what is IGN? I'm new at here

#5903 BlazingSkies

BlazingSkies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts
  • Blazenblue
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Hegemony (Springwood-Original)

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

View PostHook34, on 15 May 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

Sorry, what is IGN? I'm new at here
IGN means "In game name" - your character's name in game.

Since you're new here, do check some threads about terms used in DN.

Here's some links:

http://dnsea.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary

http://forum.cherryc...st-and-explain/

http://forum.cherryc...ed-terms-in-dn/

#5904 Splatter

Splatter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:31 PM

What's the maximum Rune Wrath/Scale you can get if getting it 8man normal serviced?

#5905 xLorence

xLorence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

I'm confused. I read somewhere that the Saint's Healing relic will now heal based on our matk? But it still looks it has the same effect it had the last time I was here (around 8 months ago). Is that a future patch? Or they changed it back again?

#5906 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

View PostxLorence, on 21 May 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

I'm confused. I read somewhere that the Saint's Healing relic will now heal based on our matk? But it still looks it has the same effect it had the last time I was here (around 8 months ago). Is that a future patch? Or they changed it back again?

You can gain access to the Enhanced Healing Relic (the one that heals based on MATK) when you farm 100 bubbles. Bubbles can be farmed using Grand Cross and Antiphona Pool.

#5907 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5180 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

Quick question: How much (in cc) is the price of discounted adventurer bag/storage from level up box?

I plan to open up the whole box content to get the reset/oblivion scroll. However, since I don't want to waste the discounted coupon along the way.
I don't know when I'd be able to top up, and how much should I need to.

#5908 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

View PostHurriDANCE, on 23 May 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Quick question: How much (in cc) is the price of discounted adventurer bag/storage from level up box?

I plan to open up the whole box content to get the reset/oblivion scroll. However, since I don't want to waste the discounted coupon along the way.

Not accurate but 2,900 CC (110 PHP in 7-11) is more than enough for a pair of discount coupons (storage and bag).

IIRC 1290? for bag and 750? for storage. I think there's 2 pairs of discount coupons at below level 10 and around level 24.

So you need 2x 2,900 CC if you want to avail all.

Edited by SorceressHater, 23 May 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#5909 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

View PostHurriDANCE, on 23 May 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

1400cc for adventurer bag and 700cc for storage, so 4200cc for all 4 of them.

#5910 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5180 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

Oh ok. Thanks to the both of you.
(:])

#5911 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 23 May 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

How many slots in adventurer bag for storage? Only 4 slots for more than 5000cc u gotta
be burnin'  cash like  hell is your oven!
It's 1 whole page, 30 slots for storage, 30 slots for inventory with each purchase. The price of 4 (or 2 sets) gives you 60 slots for storage and 60 slots for inventory.

#5912 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 23 May 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

It is such a huge inventory, too much CC if u don't need that many slots.

I only put in storage  Legendary gear sets or rare items,L grade Heraldrys.
Hmmm, I don't know, it really is tedious when I wanna take out 4 accessories, 5 armors, 2 weapons, 7 heraldries, 8 talisman, which requires a total of 26 slots. I will need to remove a few parts and talk to the storage NPC repeatedly without expansion

Most people here will opt to expand unless you are extremely thrifty and are ok with being EXTREMELY inconvenienced by inventory and storage capacity.

You'd pay a lot more for less for other CC stuff. This is really one of the best things given for free if you asked me.

Edited by Xenocho, 23 May 2017 - 06:09 PM.

#5913 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5180 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

For someone who'd like to keep recurring things in inventory; Items like: gift coupons (magic and normal grade), event items, jewels, crafting mats, cooking ingredients, etc. Having a lot of slots in my inventory is great.
Throwing those items away, then they eventually gets back into inventory is annoying as hell if you'd ask me.

#5914 Vraksi

Vraksi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

I came back after a year gone and I guess the ratio of CC with gold and DNP are now 1:1?

#5915 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

it,s really imperative to have adequate storage if you're main source of income is from farming materials, i even buy the convenient lily package( if i have the money) and creating guild which i'm only the member for storage purposes.

#5916 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Not to mention the part where you are carrying the most important items of your life and are full and another important item in your life drops infront of you. Now you are faced with a dilemma of discarding precious items for another. I don't think anyone would voluntarily step in these shoes.

#5917 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5180 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

View PostVraksi, on 24 May 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

I came back after a year gone and I guess the ratio of CC with gold and DNP are now 1:1?
There have been dnp rebates recently and some time ago.
Also, there were those gold boxes that gives random thousands of gold which can only be purchased by CC - hurting the value of gold even more.

---

nvm

Edited by HurriDANCE, 27 May 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#5918 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3873 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

So, finally got my RuDN wraths. Trying to upgrade from RDN L to RuDN L. How should I upgrade? Transfer enhancements to IDN L then RuDN L? Or enhance RuDN L from scratch?

#5919 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3711 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

View Postrikolero, on 03 June 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

So, finally got my RuDN wraths. Trying to upgrade from RDN L to RuDN L. How should I upgrade? Transfer enhancements to IDN L then RuDN L? Or enhance RuDN L from scratch?

If the above is your only option I'd recommend enhance RuDN L from scratch. It highly depends on luck, but materials are being given out soon so the price is dropping. Double transfer still is rather costly.

#5920 ColnFshad

ColnFshad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:55 PM

Not sure if people are still answering questions here or not but here goes. So I've recently returned to play after maybe 4 years of absence and saw that all of my skills have been reset. I tried putting points into skills that were recommended by different guides but, since I have to put in at least 45 points on my base class to unlock the final skill for my 2nd class (and therefore unlock skills in my 3rd class), I would have to put points in skills that I won't be using on max lvl. Would I get free skill reset scrolls later when I reach max level? I don't really want to put in more money in this game that I already have. I am currently a level 60 Adept. If there are any good guides you would recommend for me to read for PvE Adepts that'll be cool too. Thanks in advance.