Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

I have used SpeedUpMyPC application(to clean and tweak my PC registry etc.... and after, I haven't experience this Error on SDN run... gonna try it all over and take note everything...  gonna share result after a week test... ^^,

EDIT: Failed.... After series of Runs.. I still got this Error.. T_T

Edited by inchik, 05 April 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#62 Ederine

Ederine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts
  • Quitted

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

i still had problem when i Hatred 1st -2nd floor..Always DC Critical Error (:[)  

#63 vanpao10

vanpao10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 514 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

CC just closed my ticket and advised to create a new one if i like to follow up to the devs as they have no time table to resolve the issue.. (oo;)

#64 TetsuoRyuu

TetsuoRyuu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7230 posts
  • Lolololol

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Have you guys tried that solution I posted in page 3? (oo) It works wonder on my side and never experienced the Critical Error again.

#65 Ederine

Ederine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts
  • Quitted

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostTetsuoRyuu, on 20 April 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Have you guys tried that solution I posted in page 3? (oo) It works wonder on my side and never experienced the Critical Error again.
i tried it b4 but i still had problem when i Hatred 1st -2nd floor..Always DC Critical Error (:[)  

#66 Mhyrione

Mhyrione

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Zhyrielle / Mhyrione
  • DN, Springwood
  • Wayfarer

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Experienced this error since i started playing DN.
Proposed solutions didn't work for me (sorry)
Buying a video card (only have an on-board one last time) solved the problem for me tho (shame)

#67 MangEhaway

MangEhaway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

Just change your OS to Windows 7 Ultimate, Our internet shop uses windows 7 pro and ill also got some errors. In my house i have 2 pc the same specifications with our pc in the internet shop but at home i uses windows 7 ultimate and i'll never experience that kind of problem. I test and change some of our pc in the shop to windows 7 ultimate and we never experience critical memory error again.

#68 Kurimiko

Kurimiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Go to Computer Settings / Advance System Settings / Advanced(tab) Settings / Advance /. Make sure the processor is focused to the Programs instead of the Background Services. And also, make sure the Paging File Size is above 4K-6K for 64bit Structured Systems.

This is basically the first trouble shooting you need to do to prevent program crashes. @Microsoft. I hope it works for you!

Edited by Kurimiko, 27 May 2013 - 05:27 PM.

#69 CC00000

CC00000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Caeaeiel
  • DN, Springwood
  • NOCTURNUS

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

weird is, i only had this problem since the may 13 patch :| it's annoying when you're farming for boss loots in hell mode of nests and green dragon and suddenly this happens. my computer can very much handle DN and sometimes i even leave it for most of 5 days because my nephew plays in the morning-night and me vice versa. so,...is there a fix here? :|

and one thing i noticed is that it takes 100% of my RAM before crashing like this. i've never had this kind of problem even on my old compupah T_T

#70 Kurimiko

Kurimiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostCC00000, on 29 May 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

weird is, i only had this problem since the may 13 patch :| it's annoying when you're farming for boss loots in hell mode of nests and green dragon and suddenly this happens. my computer can very much handle DN and sometimes i even leave it for most of 5 days because my nephew plays in the morning-night and me vice versa. so,...is there a fix here? :|

and one thing i noticed is that it takes 100% of my RAM before crashing like this. i've never had this kind of problem even on my old compupah T_T
my very last post.. you may try CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Task Manager check to see all the active running programs aside from your DN. There's an option there to deactivate them. Normally, I would always reinstall my vCard driver if I sense that my PC is having trouble with handling the graphics.

Sometimes when your hardware and software are out of synch to each other it results to bad performance. (tense)

#71 CC00000

CC00000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Caeaeiel
  • DN, Springwood
  • NOCTURNUS

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

View PostKurimiko, on 29 May 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

my very last post.. you may try CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Task Manager check to see all the active running programs aside from your DN. There's an option there to deactivate them. Normally, I would always reinstall my vCard driver if I sense that my PC is having trouble with handling the graphics.

Sometimes when your hardware and software are out of synch to each other it results to bad performance. (tense)

so i did the two options on page 3 but managed to prolong the time before my game crashes... it's really irritating when you've just killed the boss on nests. oh and uh that, i close programs that i really dont use but turns out that my system's been using it for my pc to run LOLOL (sorry, im not really techy)

but that vcard thing, thanks! oh and uh, my four fans died and im too lazy to get someone to just clean/fix em up. do you think this is one of the factors here? my dragon nest worked fine even on my old pc which had only 2g of RAM and this only happened to me right after the may 13 patch huhu. thanks for the response!

#72 emilychorva

emilychorva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

Got same prob here, happend twice or thrice i cant remember.. 32bit win7 here.. I guess the clients a bit unstable yeah?

#73 vanpao10

vanpao10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 514 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have found a workaround..

go inside garden of time and space then reconnect (Exit game + login) and tell PL to summon you. It works for me everytime. No more Critical error.

I only do this during the first portal entry, if you have finished a nest then returned to stage, no need to recon.
But...
If you have returned to town and got a new party, yes, I do the recon again to avoid the error.

Works for me.

#74 thelostcrusader

thelostcrusader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • MasterVera
  • DN, Holywood
  • Shingeki

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

Having the same problem (In lotus marsh and dungeons in lotus marsh only). I tried all the solutions I found from but nothing happens. I also tried to re-install the game.. same result.. nothing happens. (mad)

Posted Image

It's getting higher and higher until it reaches 5 GB.

And POOF!

"Out of Memory"

(mad) (mad) (mad)

My PC Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Inter Core i5 3470 @ 3.2-3.6GHz - Quad Core
8 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics - Edited(I forgot that my Power Color HD7770 is not installed on the motherboard during the problem).

==============================================

Solution:

If you are using Intel HD Graphics you should update the driver to the latest version. I found out that the older versions of Intel HD Graphics driver has a memory leak issue with some games.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/?iid=subhdr+dnlds_detect

Install java before visiting the site.

If you are using graphic cards I think you should also update it to the latest driver.

AMD Graphic Cards:(AMD, PowerColor, Sapphire)

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx

Download and Install.

Run the Program.

NVidia Graphic Cards:(NVidia, Palit, Inno3d)

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx

Install java before visiting the site.

If problem still persist, I think the problem is with the game try installing fresh copy.

And If the problem still persist after doing all the solution, that is the right time to send a ticket to Cherry Credits.

Edited by thelostcrusader, 10 July 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#75 Tsuki91

Tsuki91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

did you have a RAM-cleaning program & increase the system pagefile? If all is a no, then I think you've just indirectly made your PC somewhat lacking in managing it's resources efficiently.

here's some solutions:

1.) Windows System Pagefile. (Computer > System Properties > Advanced System Settings > Performance > Advanced > Virtual Memory > Change. (make sure you select "Custom Size" then follow the examples here & Reboot.)
- 4GB of physical RAM = set initial size at 4096MB, max at 6188MB.
- more than 4GB of physical RAM = set initial size at 2048MB, max at 4096MB.

2.) RAM-cleaning programs. These utilities are very essential in keeping your physical RAM & pagefile clean from unused blocks due to program crash & kernel memory dumps. If these aren't clean on a daily basis, your overall free physical RAM will drop & running big programs will be impossible. Solution: go to www.iobit.com & get Advanced System Care. Install it & let it run for a 1-time clean-up. After that, go to Tools > Smart RAM. This little tool has proved to be very helpful on systems with 4GB or more. All u need to do is run it, minimize to background mode & watch as your free phycisal RAM comes back to nominal levels.

btw, I do not have such issues running Dragon Nest with the following specs:

- Intel Core i5-3570K (OCed to 4GHz)
- Kingston HyperX Single-channel 4GB 1.8GHz DDR3 RAM kit
- Gigabyte Geforce GTX650 Ti Boost 2GB GDDR5 VGA Card
- WD Caviar Blue 500GB Hard Drive
- Windows 8 Pro 64-bit OS

Edited by Tsuki91, 11 June 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#76 Luffyjr

Luffyjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • MizzMira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DragonCrew

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

1 of my char can't open at cyber cafe.. critical error appear only at my smasher when starting to entering town and happen after my smasher lvl 60.. My others char is just fine. i can play my smasher only at home... =((

#77 echilon

echilon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

I've got the same error like most of you. here is my ss: Posted Image

This is my laptop specs: Posted Image

This was happened after I installed the latest patch and all of my characters/accounts experienced this error. I wanna try the previous suggested solutions/tweaks but still wait for the official  solutions. Thank you.

#78 Vergotesmo

Vergotesmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Vergotesmo
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

helo all player dn..for those who got this erro..out of memory...i had find a way to slove this problem..

1st. Update driver GraphicCard ( for those got old 1 graphic)
2nd. In the Dragon nest sea folder..find a file vcredist_x86..install it..oh by the way..for those who use windown x64..i bet the file should name vcredist_x64..or u all just google it..n download :D

hope this will fix all the problem...
n hope i got a stack of altea box for slove this problem..
ign : Vergotesmo
server : Springwood

mind to pm me if got any problem :D
happy leveling all

#79 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

I remember my Prob got fix when i change my PC into Win7 ultimate from Win XP SP3
then 4GB RAM from 2GB RAM... ( i have Radeon HD 5570 1GB Video Card before and after changing)....

but.. last night before the new update and maintenance... I somewhat experience it again...

I'll check later if the same thing happen after I patch my client...

Gonna update later when I got home....

EDIT:

Got this error 1 time the whole night...
DN was kinda running about more than 1.3GB of my RAM..... (oo)

Also got disconnected like "Cash Shop Error" when me and my Guildmate enter RiverWharf....

Edited by inchik, 20 July 2013 - 12:49 AM.

#80 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

bump...  

Posted Image

often happening when entering a dungeon... arg

Edited by inchik, 20 July 2013 - 12:49 AM.