- Double elimination format
- Total 48 teams (Participating member must be from SG, MY or PH)
- Free registration
- All matches will be conducted online.
- Semi-final matches will be supervised by Official Game Marshal
- Players that are already inside the National team are not allowed to join
- 3 vs 3, Map: Lost Temple
- Game Setting: Round Mode: 5 Points, No Item, No Late Join, HP Hidden
- No Usage of Heraldry and Accessories, No Softban
- All available classes can be used, No duplicated classes in the same team
- All players will be issued with account containing level 40 characters of their registered job with level 16 set +7 with no hidden potential or prefix
- Winning Conditions - Best of 3 Matches
- The National Team Qualifiers Tournament is open to Malaysian, Filippinos and Singaporean only (PR will be allowed).
- 16 teams will be open per country to compete in their respective Qualifying brackets. The semi-finalist of the 3 Qualifying brackets will join in our National Team.
- Registration is held from 15th June – 24th June 2012. Interested applicants are to register as a team (3 members, no reserved) for 3v3 category
- Competition date: 25th June - 30th June 2012
- Round 1 will commence from 25th June - 27th June 2012
- Quarter Final will commence from 28th June - 29th June 2012
- Semifinal & Final will commence on 30th June 2012, 1200hrs
Registration date: 15th June – 24th June 2012
Send email to [email=""]email@example.com[/email] with the following member’s details:
- National ID (Please include a scan copy of your identification documents)
- Contact numbers
- Email address, Facebook address, msn and yahoo account ID
- Class to be used in competition
Please identify the Team Leader.
Winners Bracket Round 1/Quarter Final & Loser Bracket Round 1/Quarter Final Matches
- Team Leaders are expected to contact the opponent’s Leader via email to arrange for their match at an agreed date and time.
- All matches will be given a specific amount of grace period for arrangement and conclusion.
- At the end of all matches, the team leader is responsible for taking screenshots of the results and sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Screenshots not provided within the stipulated time frame will result in disqualification for both teams in the bracket.
Semi Final Onwards Matches
Tournament matches will commence according to the scheduled date and time.
It is the responsibility of the Competitors to keep themselves informed and updated on the tournament schedule in order to avoid any delay or default loss.
The designated teams are to report to the Game Marshal during the stipulated time via MSN at email@example.com
If a team is unable to contact its members on the tournament day(s) itself, the Team Leader or Team Representative must inform the Game Marshals.
Exploitation of the game through any means (3rd party programs/bugs/etc.) warrants immediate disqualification. No disputes will be entertained by the admins. Ignorance is not a defence.
-No usage of Heraldry or Accessories
Definition of "bugs":
- Anything abnormal which will give a competitor/team an unfair advantage.
- Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game.
The use of any kind of cheats is strictly prohibited. No 3rd party programs are to be used.
Regardless of any situation, even if a competitor is exploiting the game, (with the exception of disconnection issues; see Disconnection Issues) each tournament match has to be played till completion. The replays/screenshots are to be sent to the Admins for investigation after the match has ended.
Failing to comply with any of the above rules and regulations will result in either a warning or disqualification from the tournament.
Rules Of Participation:
- A team would be immediately disqualified from the tournament if it fails to appear in any one of its assigned matches
- All Participants are required to have valid identification documents upon registration. Teams that are unable to provide the necessary documents will have their applications rejected.
*The organizers reserve the right at any time to change, amend or withdraw any of the Rules and Regulations as they deem fit, without prior notice. Changes in rules, if any will be reflected on the website accordingly.
Local Champion: Enlist into National Team + 150,000 CC (per country per team)
Local 2nd place: Enlist into National Team + 60,000 CC (per country per team)
Local 3rd Place: Enlist into National Team + 30,000CC (per country per team)