funton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Stellatrix / Susonisuzi
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Can CC show some logs/violations as to why my account got banned? THIS IS UNJUST!

#22 Sonatta

Sonatta

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14252 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

(tense) I asked a question but didn't answer directly and just mentioned a gold seller in the same cafe he's playing.

View Postfunton, on 03 July 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

There's a random DN player here in cafe that sells gold in Holywood server. He sold 10k gold 3 weeks ago yet he roams in-game freely? Dafuq is wrong with the system? Better security system is crap.

I didn't violate any. I read game rules before I play and I don't engage myself on RMT. (i've been a part of gaming industry from the past as a forum mod)

SO MUCH QQ.

There are other rules that can get you banned even  if you don't engage in RMT.

#23 funton

funton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Stellatrix / Susonisuzi
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

@Sonatta

I asked CC(via cherry messenger) to name my violation yet i need to wait for 1-2 working days for reply. Now let's see. It's unjust to ban legit players. It's ... just to hard to accept this .. hope you feel my agony.

#24 Sillyx

Sillyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Miyuuna
  • DN, Springwood
  • TheScarlet

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

nice one. but the problem now is...how many DN-er will actually read/found this? (tense)
I always ask my guildie to check/visit forums but they just dont come even I linked them some funny thread( (clap) )lol

#25 Suzu

Suzu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2573 posts
  • Suzurashi
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhiteKnight

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

I agree to what Sillyx said. Some people won't bother to check on the forums so by this time they might be surprised that they're banned without doing any violations.

#26 Efraym

Efraym

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 17396 posts
  • Statement below is a lie
  • Statement above is a lie

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

That's why I added the "As for people out there, reading this is a must but since some of you really like to post first before searching. Then suit yourself." Though it's not meant for the one's who never go to forums. But it's also pointed at them in a similar way. (:D)

#27 EakEak

EakEak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts
  • LittleEAK
  • DN, Westwood
  • Forum

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

come to think of it, why ain't out lemon mod yet (mad)
The first thread filled with text that i actually took time to finish reading. (up)

#28 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2761 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Holywood
  • beakers

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Great job. Hopefully those who are aware that there is a forum can see this at general discussion pinned at first page.

#29 Kanluran

Kanluran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

Efraym how do we change a link's name like what you did in your sig?

( i mean change this: http://forum.cherryc...nt/page__st__20

to something that read like this :

>

100% Secure Way In Protecting Your Own Account

<

#30 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2761 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Holywood
  • beakers

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

View PostKanluran, on 04 July 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

>

<

I'ts the same as what you would to to your post. Type the text and select it then click "link" and paste the URL.

#31 Brickstone

Brickstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts
  • BloodCode
  • DN, Greenwood
  • BloodLine

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

View Postfunton, on 03 July 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

I'm a victim of this random mass ban
Posted Image
I don't know the intention of CC about this. I have no means of doing illegalities in game and will never do such.  I'm a legit gamer and to my dismay O.O

P.S. Perhaps if you have multiple accounts mailing golds and items? I can prove my innocence on CC but the rule of showing verification is an idiotic leniency. It's like bailing your account in the easiest way a kinder could do.

CC's intention is meant to eliminate 3rd party programs, be sure you haven't any active 3rd party program related to games w/c trigger their system to ban you. If you are in the computer shop be sure to exit all other program specially located on the task bar including Mineski 3rd Hotkey.

#32 KaelunE

KaelunE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • KaelunE
  • DN, Springwood
  • VengeanceX

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Goodjob! (clap)

#33 Efraym

Efraym

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 17396 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostKanluran, on 04 July 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

>

<

Like this what momona said.

Text <--
Highlight it then click the chain looking icon near the image icon. It also says "link" so click it.
Then paste the URL there while the text you wanted is highlighted. Press Ok then you're done.

Text

#34 Kanluran

Kanluran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

oh thanks guys.

#35 xSnowx

xSnowx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts
  • xSnow
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

Though this already delayed, I would like to ask you, Efraym, for permission to use your thread and put it in my signature? That way, I could also be of help in informing other players in such things...
Well, I already put it in my signature even without your consent though. (tongueout) I apologize for that~

#36 Efraym

Efraym

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 17396 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

No worries. (:])
That way, if this thread is more noticeable. We can at least lower the chance of having too many victims from doing violations, being scammed or being hacked by 5 or 10 percent. Depending on how many can discover this thread. (shame)

Edited by Efraym, 04 July 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#37 karukyo

karukyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

View Postfunton, on 03 July 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

I'm a victim of this random mass ban
Posted Image
I don't know the intention of CC about this. I have no means of doing illegalities in game and will never do such.  I'm a legit gamer and to my dismay O.O

P.S. Perhaps if you have multiple accounts mailing golds and items? I can prove my innocence on CC but the rule of showing verification is an idiotic leniency. It's like bailing your account in the easiest way a kinder could do.

im also a victim of this random banned....i hope that this would be fix right again...2 of my accounts are banned and although this is my past time but i enjoy a lot of this game..i hope this would be fix later....

Edited by karukyo, 06 July 2012 - 01:18 AM.

#38 xSnowx

xSnowx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts
  • xSnow
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

@karukyo
Have you already contacted Cherry Messenger to appeal for the "accidental" ban? If not, please do so...
As to why there're many players who got banned are because of the security measures CC had done during the previous patch.
Here's the LINK. In that thread, there's the link for the Cherry Messenger and the necessary documents you need to present to show that you're the rightful owner of that account.

I hope this helps~

#39 Kanluran

Kanluran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

epic story i read from this thread, really pitiful:

http://forum.cherryc...email-provider/

View Postalmira2013, on 10 July 2012 - 10:10 AM, said:

MR.Addison Kang plss Take action of my message... because they using cherrycredits to hack an account... this is what happen sir first is SnarfChen he will trading my 4k gold to his costume but he take my 4k... and then the maryjane01 chat me and he said that he can help me to get back my lost gold ... and then i trusted him... he said that open my yahoo mail and message the <dnscherrycredits@yahoo.com> and he said that the GM of Dragon Nest is ONLINE .... after 1 minute they reply to me this is the message

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']"From: Dragon Nest <dnscherrycredits@yahoo.com>[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']To: "kris_almira20@yahoo.com" <kris_almira20@yahoo.com>[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 2:20 PM[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Subject: Dragon Nest Sea[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Good Day![/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']I already read your report so that Dragon Nest Sea Team will make an action.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Note:[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']All items/gold etc, lost to you will back in 20 minutes.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Before anything else Please Follow the instruction correctly[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']for the confirmation Thank you.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Instructions:[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']1)Please Answered The ff. Question for the account Confirmation.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']2)Please Relog-in After 20minutes if the account Confirm.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']3)Make a Report/Details how he/she scam/hack you.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Note:[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']If you are not follow the instruction your report will be pending after 24hrs.[/font]

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Dragon Nest Sea Team.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', ', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif} ']Thats their message but when i fill up this .... after 20 min they took my account and all of my items gold.... PLSS HELP ME AND the others after they hacked anyone like me.... MR.KANG im wishing that you will take back my account items because i played it for 1year.... PLSS HELP ME AND TKE ACTION OF THIS HACKERS....THANKS[/font]

#40 Kanluran

Kanluran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

bump.