Fiery Fury Or Icy Wrath - Saleana And Elestra Pve Guide (Updated To 93 Cap)

• Please log in to reply
1156 replies to this topic

#21 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

View PostCuzko012, on 27 July 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

where can i find t4 skill simulator?

link in T4 intro thread in the guides and strategies portion

View PostHanakiGuriko, on 27 July 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

this nerf on fire makes me want to go elestra and go freezing sword ex on people's butt..

pvp wise?... well they say elestra is better for pvp... anyway I wont tackle that anymore since I dont do pvp... pve wise saleana is still stronger as fire spells still damage a lot...

@ topic edit

added more stuff... XD

Edited by Vaahneon, 28 July 2012 - 12:24 AM.

#22 Ranett

Ranett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

I totally love your ice stacking Elestra build. It is what I totally had in mind for my Elestra-to-be EL!

#23 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Erm dun worry, t4 is NOT coming to SEA at 50 Cap. I already spoke with Addison. Why I strongly object to it:
T4 50 Cap vs T4 60 Cap diff is TOO BIG!!!
Why? U simply have ALOT of SP to max different DPS skills in 50 Cap but not in 60 Cap and especially there are 3 new skills (which are not released but are coming out soon)
I can also use data to prove from my own T4 Skill Simulator. The damage difference is simply too big...

#24 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

View PostBlazeSkyz, on 02 August 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

Erm dun worry, t4 is NOT coming to SEA at 50 Cap. I already spoke with Addison. Why I strongly object to it:
T4 50 Cap vs T4 60 Cap diff is TOO BIG!!!
Why? U simply have ALOT of SP to max different DPS skills in 50 Cap but not in 60 Cap and especially there are 3 new skills (which are not released but are coming out soon)
I can also use data to prove from my own T4 Skill Simulator. The damage difference is simply too big...

source? for saying 50 cap will not have T4? sorry I dont believe that until there is proof... anyway we still will get T4 which is something I actually look forward to... I know you're one of those complaining about the downfall of EL...

#25 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 02 August 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

source? for saying 50 cap will not have T4? sorry I dont believe that until there is proof... anyway we still will get T4 which is something I actually look forward to... I know you're one of those complaining about the downfall of EL...

Nope. Not complaining. Cos Flame Road without hit cap is imba. I can show u a SS when i talked with Addison. Also, if u think Im complaining: Why am I still maxing my Flame Road and playing a Seleana in 60 Cap in T4 China =.= Get ur facts right before slandering ppl

#26 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Addison himself said it *trying put image into this reply, please wait*

https://picasaweb.go...980227471609938

Edited by BlazeSkyz, 02 August 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#27 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

lol he only said that much... typical... I already know both patches wont come together its just a matter of who goes first... I just need a confirmation... and since we get 50 cap first... this guide will just linger until it is deemed to be of more use...

alright... I can still feel the immense power of EL with T3 50 cap... finally a chance to use 6 ice stacks... not sure bout suffixes...

#28 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 02 August 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

lol he only said that much... typical... I already know both patches wont come together its just a matter of who goes first... I just need a confirmation... and since we get 50 cap first... this guide will just linger until it is deemed to be of more use...

alright... I can still feel the immense power of EL with T3 50 cap... finally a chance to use 6 ice stacks... not sure bout suffixes...

It wont come until 60 Cap -___- Do u wan me to show how a 14 year old kid can post 3 builds to counter that patch =.=

Well, for Prefixes: T3 will still allow intellect stacking but the main concern is that we are following KR, and hence, we are not able to have B Grade Costumes, B Grade Cash Items and Brilliant L Rings to boost damage. That is why I will still go for GD L Full Set instead of Bishop because it loses alot of damage.. (Which is quite ironic because FD suppose to be the highest damage boost multiplier lol)

Edited by BlazeSkyz, 02 August 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#29 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostBlazeSkyz, on 02 August 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

It wont come until 60 Cap -___- Do u wan me to show how a 14 year old kid can post 3 builds to counter that patch =.=

Well, for Prefixes: T3 will still allow intellect stacking but the main concern is that we are following KR, and hence, we are not able to have B Grade Costumes, B Grade Cash Items and Brilliant L Rings to boost damage. That is why I will still go for GD L Full Set instead of Bishop because it loses alot of damage.. (Which is quite ironic because FD suppose to be the highest damage boost multiplier lol)

you sure T4 will come with 60?... its not like I know either, but T4 can be implemented with any cap, since its only a change of skill and mechanics usage... CDN and KR obviously gets it at 60 cap as 50 cap has been long in their server... unlike us who is approximately a year lagging...

oh please you can still get FD with H rank... not 100%, but 20% will be good enough (only rich people can though as this is more of plates), FD is only a multiplier, of course having a big base magic power will make it more significant its just a matter of calculating how much FD you think you can add but not sacrificing too much base and elementals... of course H rank topples epic, H rank is the highest grade, base stats alone is almost x2 of epic and bonuses are huge almost like you're wearing full FD epic set but stronger... if you got the money for it that is...

we still will stick to 50 epic sets for now... GDN wont be implemented until much later... unless you're going for SDN H...

#30 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 02 August 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

you sure T4 will come with 60?... its not like I know either, but T4 can be implemented with any cap, since its only a change of skill and mechanics usage... CDN and KR obviously gets it at 60 cap as 50 cap has been long in their server... unlike us who is approximately a year lagging...

oh please you can still get FD with H rank... not 100%, but 20% will be good enough (only rich people can though as this is more of plates), FD is only a multiplier, of course having a big base magic power will make it more significant its just a matter of calculating how much FD you think you can add but not sacrificing too much base and elementals... of course H rank topples epic, H rank is the highest grade, base stats alone is almost x2 of epic and bonuses are huge almost like you're wearing full FD epic set but stronger... if you got the money for it that is...

we still will stick to 50 epic sets for now... GDN wont be implemented until much later... unless you're going for SDN H...

I know u can get FD with GD L rank. However, I think it's more significant getting INT as 3rd stat plate because L Rank GD Gear gives base INT. Adding with INT 3rd stat, it gives really riduculous amount of damage increase. Erm U forgetting something: Bishop actually beats GD L Rank in cDN until Brilliant L Rings and dark artefact came... There is one post that Bishop beats +12 GD L Set around the freedom forums but I forgotten which ones but anyways, it really depends as what u have said. I personally hope we follow CN though lol. It will be nice having Brilliant L rings...

#31 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

I am going with 40 S Set currently lol. Preparing 200k gold to get the same standard as my EX Seleana (Who has 13k m.atk, 10k crit, 1300 FD and 80% Fire thanks to people who helped me in cDN and ofc... the pro items...)

#32 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

try to petition... although this will bring complaints from the non-elemental users, so they might not go with it... or who knows with what they wanna do... I'll just use whatever is available...

#33 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 02 August 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

try to petition... although this will bring complaints from the non-elemental users, so they might not go with it... or who knows with what they wanna do... I'll just use whatever is available...

Yea true :D But in Singapore MPS, they are still THINKING whether B Grade Costumes should be implemented (I brought out the issue LOL). So, who knows *shrugs* Im surprised that DN KR and CN never release a 60 A/S/L Dark Weapon yet though LOL

#34 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostBlazeSkyz, on 02 August 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Yea true :D But in Singapore MPS, they are still THINKING whether B Grade Costumes should be implemented (I brought out the issue LOL). So, who knows *shrugs* Im surprised that DN KR and CN never release a 60 A/S/L Dark Weapon yet though LOL

it will bring too much imbaness to the non-elemental users which might make elemental users lame... they already got very high skill amps...

#35 BlazeSkyz

BlazeSkyz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 02 August 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

it will bring too much imbaness to the non-elemental users which might make elemental users lame... they already got very high skill amps...

Haha yea. Maybe thats y I love Raw Damage. Anyways, can u help me talk sense to a guy. He's saying to Seleanas to MAX FLAME BURST =.=

#36 Purplicious

Purplicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4606 posts
  • Glaciare
  • DN, Westwood
  • Piglet

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

You're already hijacking Saurus' thread on forum mmosite, now you're doing the same to Vaahneon's.

geez.

#37 HanakiGuriko

HanakiGuriko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

am i the only one who dont understand that grade L rank Zdsufsdfgsyfgdyaichxusyagsyasga thingy? (tense)

Edited by HanakiGuriko, 03 August 2012 - 01:12 AM.

#38 Purplicious

Purplicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4606 posts
  • Glaciare
  • DN, Westwood
  • Piglet

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostHanakiGuriko, on 03 August 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

am i the only one who dont understand that grade L rank Zdsufsdfgsyfgdyaichxusyagsyasga thingy? (tense)

Dragon Sets usually have Unique (Purple) Rank and Legendary (Red) Rank. (:])

#39 AngryRonx

AngryRonx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Why flame burst lvl 1 and 0 poison?? =)

#40 TimeFox

TimeFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1214 posts
  • Chevy
  • DN, Springwood
  • PulseL'cie

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Flame Burst is a default skill. Eversince. (:])