Jump to content


Tyxian Will Ruin Your Game :)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
382 replies to this topic

#1 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Dear pilots,



I been playing grind today in grid and there's this person came ign:tyxian.

It was red turn but he came in the room in blue.
When he came in the room,I told him that it's red turn,then he ready up.
After in game,he keep spamming blue turn and he keep killing red team non stop,luckily we were able to take back our turn.
After that,he keep scolding me noob and calling me for a 1v1 no guns no ss match.I accept it.he lose pretty badly,suddenly when I was hitting him(my point was 25 and his 5) he use SS on me.he broke the rules.But still I won the game me35-10him .
In the end he scold me noob and he's just letting me to win and then he quit the game.

I wasn't talking anything bad about him,but is that the attitude that pilots should have?
Hopping him to change this unacceptable attitude :)


Regards,
XxWarGodxX

Edited by XxWarGodxX, 28 July 2012 - 06:42 PM.


#2 ruunyan

ruunyan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Ryuzanmaru
  • DN, Springwood
  • Epicness

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:36 PM

tag grind turn into legit tag (clap) (clap) (clap)
cool (clap) (clap)

#3 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

yeah that's was epic ><

#4 drjackyl

drjackyl

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • DrJackyl
  • DN, Holywood
  • Secret Society

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

tyxian is a hero lol. I'd invite him to real grid games if he is so eager to win so u guys can continue diving.

#5 Yamazakura

Yamazakura

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1256 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

So this guy is complaining a player ruined his tag grind for playing legitimately.....and playing like how tag should be?

.................this complaint sounds insane if that is the case...

I'm confused.....what exactly is wrong with Tyxian then disrupting your tag grind?

Edited by Yamazakura, 28 July 2012 - 03:49 PM.


#6 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

While the real reasons is he keep scolding badwords :) say you noob and call for a 1v1.After he lose badly he say you noob he just let you win then he straight quit。 :) is that the attitude that pilots should have :)

#7 Yamazakura

Yamazakura

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1256 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

While the real reasons is he keep scolding badwords :) say you noob and call for a 1v1.After he lose badly he say you noob he just let you win then he straight quit。 :) is that the attitude that pilots should have :)

Yes, but perhaps he could be fighting against the "brain-dead" tag grinders....who ruin the game. I've seen a few players who purposely disrupt tag-grinding rooms to stop this "idiotic" means to get exp and gp easily.

But I do agree....saying bad words is bad, but honestly I can't say who is right here.....he may have a bad attitude, but tag grinding is "annoying" also to some players. Actually to me....I can't say much.....he could be trolling you.....or intentionally doing it just to disrupt your tag.

Once you mentioned "grind" though. Sanity from this topic flew out the window.

Are you promoting tag grinding also as a good practice? Instead of playing good "supposed-to-be" SDGO tag?

Also, you are badmouthing someone in the forums, we're taking your word against his? So.....is this topic meant to defame or incriminate him over an incident thats between both of you?

Edited by Yamazakura, 28 July 2012 - 04:04 PM.


#8 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

The room was noted 3:58 Grid Grind,he should not came in and keep killing non stop and scold all of us.Futhermore there are many people grind for Points and EXP,there no wrong about it :)

#9 Reyvan

Reyvan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

The room was noted 3:58 Grid Grind,he should not came in and keep killing non stop and scold all of us.Futhermore there are many people grind for Points and EXP,there no wrong about it :)

and that my friends, is why tag and grind games will never be extinguished, unless the GMs use the banhammer

#10 strykyx

strykyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 982 posts
  • StrykyX
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clans are a lie. A bloody lie.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Dear pilots,



I been playing grind today in grid and there's this person came ign:tyxian.

It was red turn but he came in the room in blue.
When he came in the room,I told him that it's red turn,then he ready up.
After in game,he keep spamming blue turn and he keep killing red team non stop,luckily we were able to take back our turn.
After that,he keep scolding me noob and calling me for a 1v1 no guns no ss match.I accept it.he lose pretty badly,suddenly when I was hitting him(my point was 25 and his 5) he use SS on me.he broke the rules.But still I won the game me35-10him .
In the end he scold me noob and he's just letting me to win and then he quit the game.

I wasn't talking anything bad about him,but is that the attitude that pilots should have?
Hopping him to change this unacceptable attitude :)


Regards,
XxWarGodxX
Leader of Z.A.F.T

Hory Shet.....A clan leader that encourages diving and rages about people not wanting to dive....
This must be the most awesome clan in the world  *insert sarcasm here*

#11 GunMeh

GunMeh

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • AlphaWesker
  • SDGO, Heliopolis
  • EternalWing

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Their real clan master is SakuyaClyne...he is the Co-master....still about grind grid and tag is illegal actually...he really put mud in the face....bad reangheltion(clan) (no)

Edited by GunMeh, 28 July 2012 - 04:18 PM.


#12 Yamazakura

Yamazakura

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1256 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

The room was noted 3:58 Grid Grind,he should not came in and keep killing non stop and scold all of us.Futhermore there are many people grind for Points and EXP,there no wrong about it :)

This attitude makes Expert Channel seem like Botting in mmorpgs.

Again.....what is the purpose of this topic? To make us avoid this guy because of your personal dispute? This has happened before.....seriously....why can't people just submit the problem to CC management through the messenger instead of telling us all about "this guy is a bad man!". What is this some sort of "I want to defame this guy sort of thing going on now?"

View PostReyvan, on 28 July 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

and that my friends, is why tag and grind games will never be extinguished, unless the GMs use the banhammer

I can't believe a clan leader is actually saying its fine to tag grind......seriously.....this has to be the most "What the heck!" thing I've heard today.

And guess what....tag rewards were nerfed because people tag grind.....so CC has acknowledged its wrong to tag grind, but they haven't actually done anything drastic about it.

So if people do it to get the easy way out by tag grinding, does that mean all of us should?

Edited by Yamazakura, 28 July 2012 - 04:19 PM.


#13 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

Nop there's 2 Leader already :) me and sakuya,sakuya haven't update yet :)

#14 GunMeh

GunMeh

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • AlphaWesker
  • SDGO, Heliopolis
  • EternalWing

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

WHOAA!!A republic clan....I like (clap)

#15 strykyx

strykyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 982 posts
  • StrykyX
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clans are a lie. A bloody lie.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostYamazakura, on 28 July 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

This attitude makes Expert Channel seem like Botting in mmorpgs.



You forget that those derps are actually treating this game like an mmorpg

Edited by strykyx, 28 July 2012 - 04:22 PM.


#16 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

Is there a rule for no Grinding? answer is NO.same as Korean server,Taiwan server. Grinding is also a game mode and there's rules in it.Easy money easy exp.if there's wrong for it Gm will set a rule for it,but there's non :) and I'm complaining this person for his bad attitude :)

#17 strykyx

strykyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 982 posts
  • StrykyX
  • DN, Holywood
  • Clans are a lie. A bloody lie.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Is there a rule for no Grinding? answer is NO.same as Korean server,Taiwan server. Grinding is also a game mode and there's rules in it.Easy money easy exp.if there's wrong for it Gm will set a rule for it,but there's non :) and I'm complaining this person for his bad attitude :)

Grinding is not a game mode you idiot......
Its trading wins for easy monetary gain which defeats the purpose of having actual skills in game at all. Hence the strong opposition against this behaviour.

#18 Yamazakura

Yamazakura

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1256 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Is there a rule for no Grinding? answer is NO.same as Korean server,Taiwan server. Grinding is also a game mode and there's rules in it.Easy money easy exp.if there's wrong for it Gm will set a rule for it,but there's non :) and I'm complaining this person for his bad attitude :)

And what are we supposed to do about it? Go in-game and beat him up, avoid him? Go complain to CC Messenger. There has already been a few threads where a player says "This player is bad" but I see the point in these posts to create drama.....

Its your word against his? Why doesn't someone tell in him in-game that this thread posted up so he can defend himself.

View Poststrykyx, on 28 July 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

You forget that those derps are actually treating this game like an mmorpg

I am starting to think some players actively treat tag grinders as "noobs and unwanted players".

I can't say much really....but I don't think tag grinding players are bad (Some don't even know its bad)...its just if someone actually admits they do it...and they think it doesn't do harm to the channel.....then its a big punch to the face.

Edited by Yamazakura, 28 July 2012 - 04:34 PM.


#19 GunMeh

GunMeh

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • AlphaWesker
  • SDGO, Heliopolis
  • EternalWing

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Poststrykyx, on 28 July 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Grinding is not a game mode you idiot......
Its trading wins for easy monetary gain which defeats the purpose of having actual skills in game at all. Hence the strong opposition against this behaviour.

Thats the best answer....100% like (;])

View PostXxWarGodxX, on 28 July 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Dear pilots,



I been playing grind today in grid and there's this person came ign:tyxian.

It was red turn but he came in the room in blue.
When he came in the room,I told him that it's red turn,then he ready up.
After in game,he keep spamming blue turn and he keep killing red team non stop,luckily we were able to take back our turn.
After that,he keep scolding me noob and calling me for a 1v1 no guns no ss match.I accept it.he lose pretty badly,suddenly when I was hitting him(my point was 25 and his 5) he use SS on me.he broke the rules.But still I won the game me35-10him .
In the end he scold me noob and he's just letting me to win and then he quit the game.

I wasn't talking anything bad about him,but is that the attitude that pilots should have?
Hopping him to change this unacceptable attitude :)


Regards,
XxWarGodxX
Leader of Z.A.F.T

Actually, there is no need to post a comment about this matter....since this kind of match is illegal in term of rationality......suits yourself if u still think that grind tag and grid are a form of match...

#20 XxWarGodxX

XxWarGodxX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • SDGO, Heliopolis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:35 PM

While,the room was noted 3:58 Grid Grind,the first match was ruin by him,we do gave him a chance.he said he'll cooperate.But in game he says he was just joking.and there's goes the same killing machine.If he wasn't in the room for grinding he should in others.There's only 1 reason for grinding and that is easy money easy exp.If we wanna talk about actual skills,go play deathmatch then.there's no reason to in the Grinding room.