• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 StClouds

StClouds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

want ask question to CCHelper /  AK  / any Dn marketing management..

Ipay indonesia keep raising Cherry credits prepaid price, i dont mind if the raise not much, but they keep raising more and more.. and maybe planning to raise it again to the unbelievable point..
at 1st 20k cc is 180k Rp
now  : 185k Rp
Next is 200k Rp  .. ( this is planning for 2013 oh wait ? .. (oo)  )

with 200k Rp i can get extra 2k CC ( 16k Rp before now 17k Rp )  lol.

it happen since Dragonest indonesia come out, i know indo dev have good connection with indosat management ( ipay owner ), is this the way to force people choose side ? ..
since they put the label  the most cheapest item mall dragonest in the world, and more friendly paid system..

if you care a little about Dn indo player. pls do the negotiate better to make the price back to before ..  i read AK say cherry will compete to give service for indonesian player ? ..  is this the service your mentioning about .. umm

and dont talk about SG$ ( Sg dollar ) ratio to Rupiah ( Rp ), exchange etc. because Rupiah Have significant raise to SG$ change ratio . so the rational way thinking is Cherry Price reduces in RP not raise ..

----------------------------
to some people who may reply saying, you can buy CC at other cherry retail in indonesia bla bla .
let me say this, if Ipay the biggest CC reseller in indonesia keep raising the price more and more. then
the other reseller someday might have same opinion  ..  chain reaction ? .

ty .

Edited by StClouds, 07 August 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#2 Levan

Levan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3909 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

I wouldn't think that a chain reaction would ever occur. Other retailers will definitely take this as an advantage by selling it cheaper (or rather, the normal price).

As long as there is no sudden price increases for the other retailers, you don't need to worry so much. Even by now I'm pretty sure Ipay is turning away more customers than what they can earn from the increased prices.

But anyway, could it be possible that the current exchange rates in your country may be affecting this? I haven't checked the exchange rates lately though so I have no idea. (sorry)

#3 Dexane

Dexane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3205 posts
  • PhoXeaZeaEsc
  • DN, Westwood
  • "And may the odds be ever in your favor."

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostLevan, on 07 August 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

I wouldn't think that a chain reaction would ever occur. Other retailers will definitely take this as an advantage by selling it cheaper (or rather, the normal price).

As long as there is no sudden price increases for the other retailers, you don't need to worry so much. Even by now I'm pretty sure Ipay is turning away more customers than what they can earn from the increased prices.

But anyway, could it be possible that the current exchange rates in your country may be affecting this? I haven't checked the exchange rates lately though so I have no idea. (sorry)

Yeah, maybe due to exchange rates. I believe 1 SGD = 1000 CC?

Edited by Dexane, 07 August 2012 - 04:59 PM.

#4 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Okay I just checked, and *mhmmm sry gonna speak in Indo* Anjret...naik lagi harganya gelo apa2an neh

Current exchange rate for 1 SGD to rupiah is soaring around 7,500 (wow sure ain't 5000-6000 anymore like old times lol). Based on http://themoneyconve...om/SGD/IDR.aspx it has raised in the couple of months...sooooooooo eh well but it shouldn't affect that much I think.

Oh and well iPay is basically almost the ONLY convenient way to get CC (aside from the use of Visa, Master, PayPal etc.) in Indonesia. There's another but it's mechanism is too much of a hassle. Well now, this sucks lol. To my fellow Indonesian players, good luck with this since I'm saying adios to Indonesia in a few weeks (;])

Edited by theorgil, 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#5 xXAvianXx

xXAvianXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts
  • JZone
  • DN, Holywood
  • The Undying

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Thye nid teh moneyh!!

#6 TheIdiots

TheIdiots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • NovaBoy
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

oh well if ipay goes higher and even higher, i'll just stop top-up-ing CC and play DN casually

for me it's like a sign to stop gaming and focus in my real life *sigh good bye flashy costumes (T.T)

#7 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostTheIdiots, on 07 August 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

oh well if ipay goes higher and even higher, i'll just stop top-up-ing CC and play DN casually

for me it's like a sign to stop gaming and focus in my real life *sigh good bye flashy costumes (T.T)

Don't worry man, there's still DNP (:])

#8 TheIdiots

TheIdiots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • NovaBoy
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

View Posttheorgil, on 07 August 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Don't worry man, there's still DNP (:])

oh yeah that little helper.
Now i finally understand the use of DNP  (:>)

EDIT: typos

Edited by TheIdiots, 07 August 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#9 reigel

reigel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • xxReigeLxx
  • DN, Holywood
  • SkyFlakes

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

I asked google for money convertion.

1 Philippine peso = 225.5 Indonesian rupiahs (oo)

350php = 10k CC (tense)

calculating further

20kCC  is more or less 160k IDR...

Edited by reigel, 07 August 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#10 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7273 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

If you are eligible for a credit card, then, by all means, go get it.
Then register for a PayPal account
10k cc = 8 USD, 20k cc = 16 USD =~ 152k IDR

Compared to that IPay is like a scam.

#11 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

@fourrier
I know right, iPay is such a scam (well ok, just a money hogger) but it was the only way for me to get CC sadly hahahaha. Well I'm happy I just got it

#12 SpreadTheLove

SpreadTheLove

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

We need to show them some love (<3)
Posted Image

#13 StClouds

StClouds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

< the exchange rate Rp to SG$ >
* Rp ro SG$ rate is better than previous time where price not up yet ..  so rational way of thinking is .  CC more cheaper ..
but why it raise more and more ? . is not like, if still stay at the old price they not gain any profit  .. greedy indeed.. want more profit ?  since Cherry credits always quick to out of stock ..

OR 2nd theory ****
as the one who issue the Credits, Cherry is not the one who raise the price,
so the problem is in IPAY indosat self ?..  and they do this without cherry knowledge ..
i read the tab price in cherry exchange ( update okt ) >  still old price  .. lol
is Indosat play behind you with Kreon ( Dn indo dev ) ? conspiracy :P  to stole more player.

do the job right pls satisfy your indo customer this time , check the price and do negotiate it !!!
the cherry credits is your main responsible as the one who issue it

and ps : careful CC Dn indo dev is playing behind you now with eyedentity too :P they get 40 skip 32 and almost reach ur patch. money power  the kreon Boss is the most richest game developer comp owner in sea , careful lol..  

#14 Yohaku

Yohaku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1805 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

now i'm really getting poorer
is there's any other Top Up method via "Voucer Pulsa" ?

#15 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostStClouds, on 07 August 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

< the exchange rate Rp to SG$ >
* Rp ro SG$ rate is better than previous time where price not up yet ..  so rational way of thinking is .  CC more cheaper ..
but why it raise more and more ? . is not like, if still stay at the old price they not gain any profit  .. greedy indeed.. want more profit ?  since Cherry credits always quick to out of stock ..

Better? I think it got worse for us...we need to pay more to get 1 SGD. In old days (I mean like years ago) it was soaring around 5000-6000. Now it's soaring around 7500...and the trend based on the site I used is that it has increased further in the past couple of months. So CC should actually increase in price for us...but I don't think by that much as made by iPay...well don't know

@Yohaku
None, iPay is the only method to do it by cellphone voucher. Gudang Voucher requires you to top up directly to them through bank transfer

Edited by theorgil, 07 August 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#16 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7273 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Is Ipay voucher really the easiest voucher to get here in Indo? How about gudang voucher?

There are few reasons I can think why they doing that:
- They are testing the market (though unlikely that once they realized they put the price too high, they lower it)
- They have no competition (do other voucher provider like gudang voucher doesn't give a better price for IDR per CC?)

#17 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

@fourrier
Gudang Voucher is a hassle. First because registration requires an government-issued ID (KTP, Passport etc) to be sent to them. Second the method of payment is via top-up which is done through bank transfer. Third, they don't accept the use of PayPal.

#18 Crystalric

Crystalric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 727 posts
  • ヾ(:3ノシヾ)ノシ
  • DN, Greenwood
  • IZTRI

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

I stopped buy CC since ipay raise their price (oo;)

View Postfourrier, on 07 August 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Is Ipay voucher really the easiest voucher to get here in Indo? How about gudang voucher?
hmmm i prefer to buy some voucher and topup than transfer some money.
i know those two basically the same but... i don't feel secure enough (tense)

#19 fourrier

fourrier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7273 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

View Posttheorgil, on 07 August 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

@fourrier
Gudang Voucher is a hassle. First because registration requires an government-issued ID (KTP, Passport etc) to be sent to them. Second the method of payment is via top-up which is done through bank transfer. Third, they don't accept the use of PayPal.
Now you mentioned it, I just remembered why I didn't bother using gudang voucher back then and went straight to PayPal.

View PostCrystalric, on 07 August 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

I stopped buy CC since ipay raise their price (oo;)

hmmm i prefer to buy some voucher and topup than transfer some money.
i know those two basically the same but... i don't feel secure enough (tense)
We don't really have other options for direct physical voucher purchase than Ipay then, eh?

#20 theorgil

theorgil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3937 posts
  • KayleNier/LenAiser
  • DN, Springwood
  • MilenaLily/ShootyBows

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Nope (tense) Life's tough they say