#1 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

This is my propose skill build for lvl50.. Its a Dark-smasher type.. At first I want to be a Majesty but with the increase of laser-type skill, I plan to change as smasher though i dont want to get rid of my dark skills especially gravity blast and triple orbs coz its a great dps skill so I plan to build this... Is this ok? Need some suggestions...thanks for the comments... :D

Posted Image
[Sorceress]

Posted Image
[Force User]

Posted Image
[Smasher]

*Glacial Spike is not maxed coz of lack of sp
*Poison Missile lvl6 for 3pools of poison
*Gravity Blast lvl9 and not 11 coz I put Gravity Trap
*Triple Orbs lvl11 and not 12 coz of lack of sp
*Not dual ulti

Need some advice.. thanks! :D

Edited by W17Lamia, 29 August 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#2 TimeBeyond

TimeBeyond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • TimeBeyond
  • DN, Westwood
  • Regolith

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hmm... Why not decrease 9TL to level 6 ? The 3 sp you can invest on G.Blast and make it to level 12 .

#3 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

thanks. Yes, Im planning to make 9TL to lvl6 but to learn Meteor Storm for dual ulti...

#4 PAROKYAniBUDOY

PAROKYAniBUDOY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1436 posts
  • xMiaTUTx
  • DN, Holywood
  • LOLICONS <3

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

i'am still thinking if i'll max my slow. or leave it to 1 just like yours.

but i'am leaving level 1 9tail.and grav blast 1. cause for armor breaking only. better to max meteor to 9 for high damage ang triple orb. (:])

anyway. just an idea

#5 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

thanks for the idea. I only want the enhance comet thats why i leave it at 6. And i have a question regarding dual ulti, is it necessary to have it in this current lvlcap? Thanks again for the suggestions, it really help alot... :D

#6 EakEak

EakEak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts
  • LittleEAK
  • AS, OBT
  • Forum

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

From the looks of it, i am guessing you are a PvE type Smasher.
What i did for mine was to add shockwave. A back up skill just incase i got surrounded by mobs.
You can leave NTL at level 1 so you have extra 8 SP to max your gravity blast, triple orb and force mirror.

#7 baaldrix

baaldrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

Aren't there only 91 points available on FU tree?

Edited by baaldrix, 29 August 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#8 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

thanks for the comments. Yes, I'm more on pve type smasher.. So a shockwave lvl1 is enough?

I think its only 91points but i'm not sure.. Its only 2sp so i can still manage to balance the skill in case it is only 91.. thanks again

#9 EakEak

EakEak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts
  • LittleEAK
  • AS, OBT
  • Forum

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Seeing that you already have 45 SP on your first tree, i guess void blast at the 2nd tier would be better.
I chose to have both shockwave and void blast, to keep myself out of tight spot. I can't possibly rely too much on my party members when i am being surrounded. And seeing that some of our skills are not able to hit full 360, i can say the 3SP is well invested.
Yes from those that have already reached 50, they said there is only 91 SP for their 2nd tier. So you would have to adjust a little to keep it in range.

#10 tekikujimo

tekikujimo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

i just feel like leaving skills at level 12 in this T4 update is such a waste of SP, cause the damage Growth on T4 is made to give a Huge Boost on the levels 6 / 11 / 16 / 21

so if u r thinking about putting a skill on such high level, maybe u can try leaving it at level 11 instead of 12 (Check it on the Skill Calculator)

(;])

#11 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Thanks for confirming the 91sp limit.. And maybe try to recalculate again and try leaving a skill at 6 or 11.. thanks again,, :D

#12 W17Lamia

W17Lamia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • W17Lamia
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

i have a question again, is dual ulti really necessary for smasher or is it much better to invest the 3sp to raise the level of the other skills?
And also about spectrum shower is it worth to max it at lvl7 or just leave it at 6 for dmg boost only?Thanks again...

#13 ronma95

ronma95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostW17Lamia, on 30 August 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

i have a question again, is dual ulti really necessary for smasher or is it much better to invest the 3sp to raise the level of the other skills?
And also about spectrum shower is it worth to max it at lvl7 or just leave it at 6 for dmg boost only?Thanks again...
Smasher doesnt even need any ulti, laser cutter already give damage on par to ulti IMO, eraser is nice to add on the skillslot though for the damage reduction.
For spectrum, i rarely use it since laser cutter and linear ray ex comes out, but if you want lv 6 is just fine...