• PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

Time is money, lets get straight to the points (cool) :

1. Farming/Grinding
Option 1: Create a party in town, grind abyss or master dungeons with other players under L50, so that you can farm mats, gifts, gems or codes while helping others to lvl. You will be able to enjoy the drops as long as your party members have ftg.

Option 2: As for Dungeons around Lotus Marsh, SOLO abyss grind is recommended for geared players, cause the fake chests are actually 'farmable' even at 0 ftg, the rate of getting L50 blue gears, polished gems and epic codes is still pretty decent.

Posted Image

2. LEVEL UP your alt chars-
More chars means more ftg to farm, more chances to get into nests, and eventually more gold in return. However, don't overspend while upgrading your alt chars' equipments. Keep everything simple by using B/blue gears instead of A/manti/apo set. Agate and blue weapons are pretty cheap atm, try enhance and pot the weapon yourself.

Posted Image

3. Don't seal, use your high grade epic codes-
Disassemble your high grade epic codes into revert codes for self use, or use them to open pot for cheap epic gears in TH. You can double, triple or even quadruple the price of an epic gear if you are lucky enough to get a nice pot.

Posted Image

4. Farm L50 green mats and codes-
Farm expensive green mats in Dragon Followers' Base, East Armory, Ancient Library and West Armory while you still have your ftg, each mat worth 60g-150g and they are in great demand. If you want to farm epic codes effectively, abyss RR and DFB are currently the best choice.

5. Farm DTMI-
Yes, it still works. But this time, we'll only farm for green gifts and gold bunny, bring some dimensional key boxes along for extra income from fragments and blue revert cubes. Each DTMI run takes only less than 1m30s for most of the players. Gift the gifts to NPCs for Free Adventurer Association point and GGG point. Exchange for octangonal water and GGG VIP. You can use octangonal water to combine polished gems or sell them directly in TH, they worth 1.5-2g each. By using GGG VIP, you will be able to reduce your repair cost, enhance cost, purchase cost and increase selling price.

Posted Image

6. Pot and resell-
Buy off cheap eqs, especially lvl38-40 necklaces, earrings and rings from TH. Use intermediate diamond codes to pot them and resell in a higher price. Perfect pot (4/5lines) on lvl32-40 rings may still gain you thousands of gold.

Posted Image

7. Buy low sell high-
Items to take note: L50B Sword 30g-60g, Polished Gems, low level green boss drops (such as rusty music box), Brilliant and Tough accessories (if I'm not mistaken, these 2 items have been removed from lvl40 dungeon drops, not sure if we will still get them in L50 dungeons). I bought more than 10 brilliant and tough accessories before the patch at the cost of 4-5g each, now they each priced for 100-550g in TH.

8. Enhance +12 weapons/ gears-
Polished agates and L50 B gears are pretty cheap now, you know you want to enhance for the win. L50 B +12 main weapon worth 2500g-4500g. (Pls take note that you will also need 34 stamps to seal a L50B +12 main weapon.)

Posted Image

9. Disassemble eqs for dusts/sparks-
Not recommended, disassemble is still bugged atm.

10. Solo/Party Nest Grind-
ABN normal, of course, 5 runs will be able to net you some thousands of gold, sometimes. However, Mino, Cerberus, Manticore and Apocalypse Nests are still some decent income sources as old and new players are leveling their new characters to lvl50. Mats, plates and accessories from pre-L50 nests are still selling like hot cakes.

11. Chaos Openings-
Don't forget to finish your 14 weekly chaos runs, fragments of subtle skills are selling for 4-7g in Springwood. The demand of these fragments will be gradually increased as more and more ppl are turning their 'unwanted' accessories (red rose accessories from ladder shop) into skill accessories for greater stats and pvp purpose.

* Updated on 17 Sept 2012

By Koon
Class: Crusader
Server: Springwood
Guild: Steel
Steel's FB Group: http://www.facebook....91255357558057/

Edited by PallyKoon, 17 September 2012 - 07:30 PM.

#2 icefreeze889

icefreeze889

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 876 posts
  • lheckz
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGX

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

brief and simple ... nice guide (up)

#3 PallyKoon

PallyKoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

Updated (cool)

#4 FAKKUUU

FAKKUUU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Rineko, Extremityy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Signums

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

I wish it's easy as you say. (:D)

#5 TaKeRuZ

TaKeRuZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 861 posts
  • TeeKayz
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

O.o another gold farming guide.

Good Job.

#6 PallyKoon

PallyKoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostFAKKUUU, on 18 September 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

I wish it's easy as you say. br=

FAKKU (oo) !!!

My bread and butter (:>)

#7 avihs_06

avihs_06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Issiah
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

3. Don't seal, use your high grade epic codes-
Disassemble your high grade epic codes into revert codes for self use, or use them to open pot for cheap epic gears in TH. You can double, triple or even quadruple the price of an epic gear if you are lucky enough to get a nice pot.

I don't get this. Disassemble your high grade epic codes into revert codes?

#8 TaKeRuZ

TaKeRuZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 861 posts
  • TeeKayz
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

View Postavihs_06, on 20 September 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

I don't get this. Disassemble your high grade epic codes into revert codes?

It means if you get the epic codes is not for your class, you can just disassemble it into epic revert code for self use.

#9 avihs_06

avihs_06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Issiah
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

really? I didn't know that (oo)

just go to dissembler then it will turn it to revert codes?

#10 icefreeze889

icefreeze889

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 876 posts
  • lheckz
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGX

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postavihs_06, on 20 September 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

really? I didn't know that (oo)

just go to dissembler then it will turn it to revert codes?

yeah ... now you know.. maybe you are the one who is buying reverts from th haha

#11 avihs_06

avihs_06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Issiah
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Posticefreeze889, on 20 September 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

yeah ... now you know.. maybe you are the one who is buying reverts from th haha

to be honest. YES (shame)  but i will not buy anymore. I will convert all the epic codes I have that's not mine (clap)

#12 summer123

summer123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • erialcles4/ firecles
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

for the dimensional fragments i think its better to collect them instead on selling it to npc. you can exchange them for epic code through  heraldry scholars. 920pcs for one crystal code  lower for agates , not sure on diamond and definitely higher for revert cubes...you can also use it to exchange heraldry skill pouch... i normaly do west armory to farm for golds i feel like im lucky in that place(on RC and fake RC, not on the boss drops really svcks without ftg)...

#13 FAKKUUU

FAKKUUU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Rineko, Extremityy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Signums

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostPallyKoon, on 19 September 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

FAKKU (oo) !!!

My bread and butter (:>)
Ikr. (:>)

#14 Jenjimaru

Jenjimaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Gattz0
  • DN, Springwood
  • Not needed..

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

just go on ancient library....
RC is still the best.... (:D)

#15 PallyKoon

PallyKoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

View Postsummer123, on 21 September 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

for the dimensional fragments i think its better to collect them instead on selling it to npc. you can exchange them for epic code through  heraldry scholars. 920pcs for one crystal code  lower for agates , not sure on diamond and definitely higher for revert cubes...you can also use it to exchange heraldry skill pouch... i normaly do west armory to farm for golds i feel like im lucky in that place(on RC and fake RC, not on the boss drops really svcks without ftg)...

+1 (;])  I think you can still farm west armory fake chest even your ftg is 0. Take loots in fake chest> die> rinse and repeat, it takes less than 2mins.

View PostJenjimaru, on 21 September 2012 - 06:38 AM, said:

just go on ancient library....
RC is still the best.... br=

It's good but not a stable income source. I always see my guildies emo- "23 ROUNDS EDI!! WHY YOU NO GIVE ME RC!" (clap)

And....What if CC moves the RC spawn location to 2nd area just like what they did to AWH lol........... (:D)

#16 FinalLax

FinalLax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1968 posts
  • FinalLax
  • DN, Springwood
  • TheLoosers

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

Nice guide. I personally bookmarked this :). Cant wait for update if you are going to do it, still its still nice.

#17 BabyMhinch

BabyMhinch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • xKyuuu / BabyMhinch
  • DN, Springwood
  • PervertzPH

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

Include the RC hunt in RR / DFB while boosting some 40+ peoples :) .

1 altrium = 20g - 25g
1stack = 400g

worth it to farm :D ~

#18 PallyKoon

PallyKoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

View PostFinalLax, on 30 October 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

Nice guide. I personally bookmarked this :). Cant wait for update if you are going to do it, still its still nice.

Thanks Lax, will update the gold guide when I'm free...hopefully next week lol.

View PostBabyMhinch, on 30 October 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Include the RC hunt in RR / DFB while boosting some 40+ peoples :) .

1 altrium = 20g - 25g
1stack = 400g

worth it to farm :D ~

If you have 4 chars, that means 28 LM chaos every week and 2800 ftg everyday, more practical and lucrative than boosting ppl, cause ALL loots yours (;])

#19 newbies

newbies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

that's a very good advice for players who have their own pc's and having ample time playing..can u give me some guides for earning golds for some hours only??

#20 PallyKoon

PallyKoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Koon
  • DN, Springwood
  • Steel

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

View Postnewbies, on 30 October 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

that's a very good advice for players who have their own pc's and having ample time playing..can u give me some guides for earning golds for some hours only??

The most important thing is to finish 5/5 ABN/GN runs. Then 21 rounds of chaos, cause lvl50 green mats still worth some golds.

If you have no time to grind, try to grow some plants, resurrect apple is a good choice, 120-150g each in TH. You only have to water the plant once a day. This method is extremely effective when you have multiple chars.