Jump to content


Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3 [Updated!]


  • Please log in to reply
1984 replies to this topic

#201 Efraym

Efraym

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17379 posts
  • Statement below is a lie
  • Statement above is a lie

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

But the cleric is "papa" though. (no)

#202 Kanluran

Kanluran

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostLevan, on 19 September 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

Read the title of the thread? (tense)

i think he means a cleric with a loli lev.

i smell pedo.

#203 Levan

Levan

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3910 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostKanluran, on 19 September 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

i think he means a cleric with a loli lev.

i smell pedo.

There are artworks where the academic is with a Cleric - two comic strips, and there's also one half-naked on a bed... (puke)

I think he's looking for a Cleric in an Academic-focused Fan Art thread. (sorry)

#204 porknbeans

porknbeans

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • Supahnooba
  • DN, Holywood
  • Lolicons

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

(oo)  passing by and saw this. imma prepare my van full of candies and sweets (:>)

#205 FlamingTaco

FlamingTaco

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8503 posts
  • TannedTako
  • DN, Springwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

don't worry..the pic I requested will surely make everyone.with cleric x acad fetish be pleasured (lol) only if they think it THAT way...still must thx choco

#206 igor02

igor02

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Aiynaya00
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Looking Atm

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

I super like this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooooooot. gonna make this pics wallpaper for my gadgets (<3) (<3) (:D)

#207 Risedawn

Risedawn

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts
  • Risedawn (Gladiator)
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Salvatore (Retired-Guild Leader)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

Wow, the pages of this thread is really increasing very fast and this thread was only created 7 days ago. This is the prove of Choco's popularity and skill as an artist.

#208 Chocokara

Chocokara

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Chantelier | Copelia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Matroska

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

View PostYeunzue, on 19 September 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

whys there no cleric, -_-

There're Clerics, but only limited to Papa Zyque atm (:D)

View Postporknbeans, on 19 September 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

(oo)  passing by and saw this. imma prepare my van full of candies and sweets (:>)

Looool (:D)

View PostFlamingTaco, on 19 September 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

don't worry..the pic I requested will surely make everyone.with cleric x acad fetish be pleasured (lol) only if they think it THAT way...still must thx choco

That kind of fetish exists?! (oo)

#209 Chocokara

Chocokara

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Chantelier | Copelia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Matroska

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

View Postigor02, on 20 September 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

I super like this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooooooot. gonna make this pics wallpaper for my gadgets (<3) (<3) br=

I'm glad you like it~ (<3) (:D)

View PostRisedawn, on 20 September 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Wow, the pages of this thread is really increasing very fast and this thread was only created 7 days ago. This is the prove of Choco's popularity and skill as an artist.

I'm still learning...

Posted Image

#210 Flamewing

Flamewing

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2585 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

More I say, more (clap)

#211 Ikaros1

Ikaros1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts
  • SmexyMoira / Succuboo.bs
  • DN, Springwood
  • Foxhoundz

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

@Choco

Spoiler

Posted Image

#212 NimuraKen

NimuraKen

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • NimuraKen
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostIkaros1, on 20 September 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

@Choco

Spoiler

Posted Image
dont tell me you gonna request her to draw more for you? (oo;)

#213 Risedawn

Risedawn

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts
  • Risedawn (Gladiator)
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Salvatore (Retired-Guild Leader)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostNimuraKen, on 20 September 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:


dont tell me you gonna request her to draw more for you? (oo;)

Looks that way to me.

Edited by Risedawn, 20 September 2012 - 05:57 PM.


#214 NimuraKen

NimuraKen

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • NimuraKen
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostRisedawn, on 20 September 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Looks that way to me.
If this going to continue, many people will request Choco to draw for them (oo)
And then Choco gonna be super busy + tired (T.T)
I THINK TOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (crazy)

#215 Ikaros1

Ikaros1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 902 posts
  • SmexyMoira / Succuboo.bs
  • DN, Springwood
  • Foxhoundz

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostNimuraKen, on 20 September 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

dont tell me you gonna request her to draw more for you? (oo;)
yeah. why? we already talked about it and she agreed.

and im the type of person who believes that "great artists should be rewarded".

if you know what i mean. (:>)

Edited by Ikaros1, 20 September 2012 - 06:41 PM.


#216 KanyeWEISS

KanyeWEISS

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3276 posts
  • WONDAWEISS~
  • DN, Springwood
  • ON HIATUS, a self proclaimed Cleric Stalker ( * A * )

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

hey! Just saw your doodles. They're soooo cute! XD I like how you draw warrior class. That hairrr!!! XD so awesome!

#217 Risedawn

Risedawn

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2103 posts
  • Risedawn (Gladiator)
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Salvatore (Retired-Guild Leader)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostNimuraKen, on 20 September 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:


If this going to continue, many people will request Choco to draw for them (oo)
And then Choco gonna be super busy + tired (T.T)
I THINK TOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (crazy)

Relax man, cool down. I think that you are thinking too much. I mean Choco has the rights to reject if she does not wan to do it rite?

View PostIkaros1, on 20 September 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:


yeah. why? we already talked about it and she agreed.

and im the type of person who believes that "great artists should be rewarded".

if you know what i mean. (:>)

So i guess you agree with Ikaros being ur slave?? Lolz!!

#218 Chocokara

Chocokara

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Chantelier | Copelia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Matroska

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostIkaros1, on 20 September 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

@Choco

Spoiler

Posted Image

Roger that~ (;])

View PostNimuraKen, on 20 September 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

dont tell me you gonna request her to draw more for you? (oo;)

View PostNimuraKen, on 20 September 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

If this going to continue, many people will request Choco to draw for them (oo)
And then Choco gonna be super busy + tired (T.T)
I THINK TOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (crazy)

View PostRisedawn, on 20 September 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Relax man, cool down. I think that you are thinking too much. I mean Choco has the rights to reject if she does not wan to do it rite?



So i guess you agree with Ikaros being ur slave?? Lolz!!

I'm sorry if it makes you worry, but yep, we talked about it and I agreed (:D)
Nn, not that slave stuff xDD

#219 Chocokara

Chocokara

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Chantelier | Copelia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Matroska

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostKanyeWEISS, on 20 September 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

hey! Just saw your doodles. They're soooo cute! XD I like how you draw warrior class. That hairrr!!! XD so awesome!

Thank you very much~ (<3) (:D)

#220 Chocokara

Chocokara

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Chantelier | Copelia
  • DN, Holywood
  • Matroska

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

20/09/2012 Update :

Posted Image


For AkaruiMaika. I'm using the reference of Calderock Scramble chapter 25 to make it. I'm not really sure about the Academic's hair color, so I'm using the default color, though (shame)

Not gonna be so much update for this week, I guess. I have to work at Saturday, hauu... (:[)