Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE. IT WILL HELP YOU. IM SURE.

Edited by Ethrill, 04 October 2012 - 12:49 AM.

#2 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

THIS IS AN ALL CAPS GUIDE TO ARCHI NEST, DEAL WITH IT.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ARCHI IS, ITS THE SHORT TERM FOR ARCHBISHOP

THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS TO FIND A PARTY, IF YOU ARE GOING TO SOLO, STOP READING THIS PART.

THESE ARE THE STEPS PROCEEDING TO A PARTY RAID ON ABN:

STEP 1: GO TO SAINT HAVEN AND LOOK FOR THE MOST CROWDED CHANNEL (CH3 RECOMMENDED) IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE CHANNELS, PRESS THE CTRL BUTTON AND CLICK THE "CHANNELS" TAB ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN AND GO TO THE SAINT HAVEN TAB, CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED CHANNEL.

STEP 2: YOU TYPE THIS "LFP ABN *INSERT CLASS HERE*" OR IF YOU ARE THE LEADER TYPE "LFM". GO GET YOURSELF A CLERIC, BEST TO GET A PRIEST SO YOU WONT DIE OKAY? GET A DECENT DPS, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BARBARIAN OR DESTROYER, BUT GET A BARBARIAN FOR MORE DPS. [IF YOU ARE A BARBARIAN/DESTROYER, BUY/HUNT A RING AND CRAFT THAT RING TO A BATTLE HOWL +1. IF YOU DONT HAVE A SKILL RING, DONT BOTHER NESTING] ONCE YOU ARE ALL SET, PROCEED TO STEP 3.

STEP 3: ENTER THE GARDEN OF TIME AND SPACE.

STEP 4: WALK INTO THE ABN PORTAL.

STEP 5: WAIT FOR THE LOADERS TO LOAD, UNLESS YOU'RE THE fishIN LOADER, WAIT FOR YOUR ASS TO LOAD.

ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL THESE STEPS, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE JUST LEARNED HOW TO JOIN/MAKE A PARTY.

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 1

DUDE ON THE MIDDLE STAGE

THE FIRST THING THAT YOU SHOULD DO IS MAKE USE OF THE SAFE AREA, CAST ALL THE BUFFS BECAUSE BUFFS ARE COOL. IF YOU ARE A PRIEST, BUFF YOUR TEAM MATES, BUFF YOUR TEAM MATES REALL GOOD. MAKE THEM FEEL STRONG.

NOW, WALK 5M FORWARD (IF YOU ARE A PALADIN, USE SHIELD CHARGE BECAUSE SHIELD CHARGE IS COOL). YOU WILL SEE A BLUE CIRCLE, ENTER THAT CIRCLE BECAUSE THAT CIRCLE IS COOL. THE MAGIC CIRCLE WILL BRING YOU TO THE DUDE IN THE MIDDLE STAGE.

THERE WILL BE 2 WAVES OF MONSTERS, OBVIOUSLY, YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL. WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE DUDE IN THE MIDDLE. THERE WILL BE 3 TYPES OF SKILLS

SKILL 1: KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE NIGGUH. WHEN YOU SEE THE NIGGUH BECOME PURPLE, YOU RUN, YOU RUN FROM THAT SHT. IF YOU GOT HIT, YOU WILL LOSE HP. LOSING HP IS BAD.

SKILL 2: THE DUDE IN THE MIDDLE WILL START TO THROW STUFFS AT YOU. PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOSS, HE WILL PRODUCE A BLACK SMOKE. JUST RUN AROUND TO AVOID GETTING HIT. IF YOU GOT HIT, YOU WILL LOSE HP. LOSING HP IS BAD.

SKILL 3: HE WILL PUSH YOU TO THE VINES. WHEN YOU GET HIT, YOU WILL LOSE HP. LOSING HP IS BAD.

QUESTIONS:

Q: "I cannot avoid those 3 skills, what are the other things to do to keep safe?"
A: WHAT THE fish, THERE'S ONLY LIKE 3 SKILLS.

Q: "The boss died while casting the violet puffy cloud but I still got hit, wtf?
A: YES, THAT IS NORMAL. JUST AVOID THE GOD DAMN CLOUD

Edited by Ethrill, 23 September 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#3 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 2

MUSHROOM TIP DUDE

IN THIS STAGE, KEEP IT COOL AND AVOID HIS 3 SKILLS. IF YOU ARE A GUARDIAN/SUB TANK CRUSADER, PROVOKE THE SHT OUT OF THE MUSHROOM TIP DUDE.

QUESTION:

Q: "What if I dont have provoke on my guardian/sub tank crusader?"
A: DELETE THAT GUARDIAN/SUB TANK CRUSADER, DELETE IT NOW.

HERE ARE THE 3 TYPES OF SKILLS:

SKILL 1: THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST MOVE AS YOU ENTER THIS STAGE. HE WILL POINT HIS MUSHROOM TIP AT YOU AND WILL SHOOT LITTLE GREEN MUSHROOMS. WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS KEEP ON MOVING. DONT STAY AT THE SAME PLACE BECAUSE IF YOU GOT HIT, YOU WILL LOSE HP. LOSING HP IS BAD.

SKLL 2: THIS SKILL IS VERY EASY TO DODGE. HE WILL PUNCH THE GROUND. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUMP AT THE RIGHT TIME. IF YOU ARE IN THE AIR WHILE HE PUNCHES THE GROUND, YOU WONT GET HIT.

SKILL 3: DONT GET TOO CLOSE ON HIM, ONCE YOU SEE HIM LIFT HIS ARM POINTED TO HIS SIDES, PREPARE TO USE YOUR TUMBLE/SLIDING STEP/BLINK. TIME YOUR DODGE TO GAIN iFRAME STATUS [INVINCIBLE FRAME]. UNLESS YOU'RE A RANGE CHARACTER, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY. JUST STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHT.

QUESTIONS:

Q: "I cannot jump, I have my Stance of Faith buff on"

A: Posted Image

Q: "I dont have tumble/blink/sliding step"

A: Posted Image

Q: "what is iFrame?"
A: INVINCIBLE FRAME!!!

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 3

THE FOURSOME

THERE WILL BE 4 MONSTERS THAT WILL SUMMON ONE BY ONE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DPS THEM TILL THE HP BAR GETS TO 0.5. ONCE THE HP BAR REACHES 0.5, ANOTHER DUDE WILL APPEAR. EACH DUDE HAS THEIR OWN SKILLS.

DUDE 1: THIS WILL BE EASY AS HELL, JUST DPS HIM. HE DOESNT MATTER.

DUDE 2: THIS KALI WILL HURT THE SHT OUT OF YOU. RUN AWAY FROM HER ATTACKS. OR IF YOU ARE A GUARDIAN OR SUB TANK CRUSADER, YOU GO PROVOKE THAT BICH.

DUDE 3: THE MOST ANNOYING DUDE SO FAR. AVOID HIS ICE SKILL BECAUSE SLOW SUCKS. SPEAKING OF SUCKING, HE WILL ALSO SUCK YOUR MANA. WHICH IS happy. IF YOU SEE HIM HAVING A BLUE SMOKE ON HIS HANDS, BETTER CANCEL HIS SA. HAVING 0 MANA SUCKS.

DUDE 4: THE PALADIN. AVOID HIS THOR'S HAMMER BY PRESSING THE SHIFT KEY. GET NEAR TO HIM AND WHEN THE HAMMER IS ABOUT TO HIT, TUMBLE TO HIS BACK.

WHEN ALL ARE SUMMONED: KILL THE PALADIN FIRST. THE REASON FOR KILLING HIM FIRST IS TO PREVENT HIM FROM BUFFING HIMSELF WITH DIVINE AVATAR. WHEN DA CASTS, BETTER RUN, RUN FROM THAT SHT.

QUESTIONS:

Q: "What will happen if the paladin buffed himself with DA?
A: HE WILL BECOME INVINCIBLE FOR A SHORT TIME AND WILL HAVE OP DAMAGE. GOD. WTF.

Q: "What will happen if the mage sucked all of my mana?"
A: WHAT. THE. fish.

ONCE ALL IS DONE, LOOK FOR THE BLUE PORTAL.

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 4

PUNISHER, FOR THE SADIST IN YOU

MY FAVORITE PART OF THE NEST. HE WILL CHASE YOU TILL YOU REACH THE END OF THE HALL. JUST KILL THE MONSTERS CRAWLING OUT FROM THE BLACK CLOUD ON THE GROUND.

AFTER YOU FINISH KILLING THOSE SKINNY ASS SKELETONS AND BLACK AS HELL SHADOWS, PROCEED TO THE BLUE CIRCLE ON THE GROUND. ALSON KNOWN AS THE "PORTAL". HERE COMES THE FUN PART. PAY ATTENTION TO THE PUNISHER, THERE ARE 2 SKILLS THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR;

THE 2 SKILLS ARE:

SKILL 1: WHEN YOU SEE HIM SWING HIS CHAINS IN A CIRCULAR MOTION, READY TO POINT YOUR CAMERA AT HIM AND PREPARE YOUR "A" AND "D" BUTTON. SPAM "A" AND "D" BUTTON FOR YOU TO BREAK OUT OF THE CHAIN. THIS WILL BE LIKE THE MUSHROOM TIP BOSS PART, JUST JUMP WHEN THE PUNISHER IS ABOUT TO LAND.

SKILL 2: HE WILL DISAPPEAR AND SPAWN IN THE MIDDLE, HE WILL THEN DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA AND WOULD LOOK GAY AS HELL. JUST HIDE BEHIND THE GREEN PILLARS. OR IF YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF, CAST IRON SKIN + DEF HOWL + FLYING SWING AND ENJOY YOUR 100% INVULNERABILITY.

AFTER YOU DEFEAT THE BOSS, THE GAY SHAMAN WILL GIVE YOU A 100% HP POT AND A 100% HP MP FRUIT BASKET.

NOTE: DONT BE A ****, GIVE THE MANA POT TO THE PARTY MEMBER WITH THE LOWEST MANA.

QUESTIONS:

Q: "What do I do when "A < > D" appears?"
A: PRESS ESCAPE, CHARACTER SCREEN, DELETE CHARACTER AND DON'T YOU EVER PRESS UNDELETE EVER.

Q: "But Im an Saleana, I cannot cast iron skin and def howl + flying swing to show off :("
A: WHO THE HELL ASKS THESE KIND OF QUESTIONS?!?!

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 5 PART 1
  1 BISHOP, 9 SHAMMANS. BUKAKKE!

THE BISHOP WILL HAVE X4 HP ON THIS PART. THE FIRST THING YOU'LL HAVE TO DO IS TO BREAK THE FIRST 6 PILLARS. AFTER BREAKING THE PILLAR, DPS THE BOSS, DPS HIM REALL GOOD TILL HE REACHES X3 HP BAR. WHEN HE REACHES X3, YOU'LL HAVE TO DESTROY ANOTHER 6 PILLARS. AFTER YOU HAVE DESTROYED THOSE PILLARS, DPS HIM TILL X1 HP. AT THE X1 HP BAR, BE ALERT AND DESTROY THE 6 REMAINING PILLARS. AND DPS HIM TO DEATH. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS PART, THE ONLY SKILL YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED OF IS THE MINI POISON CLOUD, JUST STEP AWAY FROM THE AOE AND CONTINUE DPS-ING.

YOU MIGHT BE ASKING, "WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE BREAK THE PILLAR?"

MY ANSWER IS: BREAK ALL THE fishIN PILLAR FOR YOU TO GET A fishIN ROYAL CHEST THAT WILL HAVE LOTS OF LOOTS FOR YOU TO GAIN EXTRA MONEY.

ARCHBISHOP NEST: STAGE 5 PART 2
  THE BOSS.

THIS WILL BE FOR A TANK'S PERSPECTIVE:

TRICK IS TO PROVOKE HIM AND STAY AWAY FOR ABOUT 7 METERS FROM HIS ABDOMEN. IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS SUCCESFULLY, THE ARCHBISHOP WILL JUST SPAM LASERS AT YOU GIVING THE DPS FREE HITS. :WILL POST A SCREENIE SOON:

FOR THE DPS:

DPS THE ARCHBISHOP TILL HIS HP BAR REACHES X3, WHEN IT REACHES TO X3, YOU WILL START TO DETROY HIS SA. THERE WILL BE A BAR UNDER HIS HP SHOWING HIS ABDOMEN HEALTH. ONCE IT REACHES TO 0, HE WILL COLLAPSE. YOU WILL HAVE TO CLIMB TO HIS HEAD BY JUMPING ON HIS ARM. ONCE YOU ARE ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD, DPS HIM.

THERE WILL BE 4 SKILLS YOU SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR.

THE 4 SKILLS ARE:

SKILL 1: THE POISON CLOUD, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DODGE THIS SKILL, IF YOU ARE A DPS, JUST STICK NEAR HIM, YOU WONT GET HIT BY THE CLOUD. IF YOU ARE A TANK, YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN TO THE END OF THE MAP. THERE WILL BE A GAP THAT YOU CAN PASS THROUGH. OR YOU CAN CAST BLOCK AND STAY AT YOUR POSITION. THIS SKILL STARTS AS EARLY AS X3 HP

SKILL 2: THE SHOUT PUNCH COMBO. HE WILL RAWR AND WILL REMOVE ALL OF YOUR BUFF [INCLUDING HL]. YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE WALL FOR YOU TO SURVIVE THIS. IF HE RAWRS, YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE WALL WITH THE FACE ON IT. THIS SKILL STARTS AT X3 HP BAR TOO.

SKILL 3: THE BLACKHOLE -> LASER COMBO. HERE COMES THE TRICKY PART, YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE WALL THAT DOESNT HAVE A FACE ON IT. OR ANOTHER METHOD IS YOU CAN LOOK AT THE FACES, IF THE FACE DOESNT MOVE, STAY THERE AND BE SAFE. IF YOU ARE A PALADIN, IRON WILL + SHIELD CHARGE WORKS. THIS SKILL STARTS AT 2X HP BAR

NOTE: HL (HIGHLANDER) / BLOCK / STANCE OF FAITH DOES NOT WORK. I REPEAT DOES NOT WORK.

SKILL 4: THE TRIPLE STOMP COMBO. HE WILL START TO PUNCH THE GROUND ON X1 HP. BE READY TO LOOK AT THE BLACK WAVES AND AVOID THEM BY JUMPING.

*UPDATE: STANCE OF FAITH CAN BE USED ON THE SHOUT PUNCH COMBO SKILL. WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO RAWR, JUST CAST SOF AND PRESS SPACE. AND DONT YOU EVER DARE ASK ME HOW TO USE SOF OR HOW TO CAST IT.

THERE YOU HAVE IT! FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND YOU ARE ALL SET.

IF THERE ARE ANY CORRECTIONS/SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD, JUST POST IT HERE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ADD IT FOR YOU.

This guide has been brought to you by

Ethrill and Xerelium.

Edited by Ethrill, 04 October 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#4 Kamosuzo

Kamosuzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4756 posts
  • That Guy
  • DN, Greenwood
  • "He's back"

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

I LIKE THE FIRST 5 STEPS IN YOUR GUIDE.

Also, cccombo-breaker.

Edited by Kamosuzo, 23 September 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#5 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostKamosuzo, on 23 September 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Also, cccombo-breaker.

MAY I ASK, HOW THE HELL DO I SUBMIT MY GUIDE INTO A SINGLE POST? IT KEEPS ON SAYING "PLEASE ENTER POST"

#6 SilverSky90

SilverSky90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostKamosuzo, on 23 September 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Also, cccombo-breaker.
(lol)

#7 SilverSky90

SilverSky90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostEthrill, on 23 September 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

MAY I ASK, HOW THE HELL DO I SUBMIT MY GUIDE INTO A SINGLE POST? IT KEEPS ON SAYING "PLEASE ENTER POST"
Copy your guide, select edit on your first post and paste it. (shame)

#8 reigel

reigel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • xxReigeLxx
  • DN, Holywood
  • SkyFlakes

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Wall of text (oo)

literally (:D)

wait... I'm reading... (:])

But not sure if I can read all these... (shame)

Wish me luck (hat)

#9 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

loled at guy's face (:D)

Edited by Ethrill, 23 September 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#10 Levan

Levan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3909 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hate to break it to you dude but there's already an ABN guide in this section. Here's the link: http://forum.cherryc...t-bosses-guide/

But don't worry... the more guides, the better. Reaches out to more people that way. (;])

And just to note... that capslock. Srsly. You should avoid posting with all caps if you want people to easily read your guide. For now it just hurts my eyes. (crazy)

Edited by Levan, 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#11 reigel

reigel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • xxReigeLxx
  • DN, Holywood
  • SkyFlakes

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image
I'm not sure if this guy is just bored or what.

Spoiler

#12 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostLevan, on 23 September 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Hate to break it to you dude but there's already an ABN guide in this section. Here's the link: http://forum.cherryc...t-bosses-guide/

But don't worry... the more guides, the better anyway.

And just to note... that capslock. Srsly. You should avoid posting with all caps if you want people to easily read your guide. For now it just hurts my eyes. (crazy)

I got bored and made this guide lol

View Postreigel, on 23 September 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Posted Image
I'm not sure if this guy is just bored or what.

Spoiler

My frist guide actually, tried to put some humor in it (cool)

#13 Levan

Levan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3909 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostEthrill, on 23 September 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

I got bored and made this guide lol

The guide's pretty good, nothing's wrong, and if there are more guides, more people would be more aware. But, maybe you could remove the all-caps thing so it's easy on the eyes. (shame)

#14 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

View PostLevan, on 23 September 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

The guide's pretty good, nothing's wrong, and if there are more guides, more people would be more aware. But, maybe you could remove the all-caps thing so it's easy on the eyes. (shame)

Hahaha ill think about removing the caps (lol) Caps is part of the humor for me (lol) (lol)

#15 Levan

Levan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3909 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostEthrill, on 23 September 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Hahaha ill think about removing the caps (lol) Caps is part of the humor for me (lol) (lol)

You can probably leave some crucial humorous parts in all-caps and leave the important or probably the rest of the text small. (tongueout)

#16 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

View PostLevan, on 23 September 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

You can probably leave some crucial humorous parts in all-caps and leave the important or probably the rest of the text small. (tongueout)

Ill take note of that (one)  I just spent hours on making this guide. Too lazy to edit (oo;)  Anyway, not sure about another guide, maybe on gigantes? thanks for the tip (:>)

#17 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2853 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WAKO2CHAN
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

I sense racism on the first stage. Posted Image

#18 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 23 September 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

I sense racism on the first stage. Posted Image

haha (:])  I am not trying to offend anyone with this post. just a term i got used to thats all (;])

#19 Levan

Levan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3909 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

Okay... scratch that. Don't remove the all-caps. (:D)

#20 Ethrill

Ethrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • Hiatus
  • -

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostLevan, on 23 September 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Okay... scratch that. Don't remove the all-caps. br=

Why not? hahahaha!