Sorceress Gear Guide For Pve (Updated To 80)

• Please log in to reply
319 replies to this topic

#21 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostSeraphimu, on 06 October 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

You should check with level 50 tough accessories. 12% on necklace and 10% on earrings.
Here, searched TH a while ago for some proof:
Posted Image

oh they differ now?... haven't checked any since i could see that from 1-40 tough acce almost gives the same thing the diff is only a small amount... hmm thanks for the find...

I badly need to check everything as i finalize this guide... too much to look into...

Edited by Vaahneon, 07 October 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#22 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 06 October 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

(clap) for Smasher with focus on Matk and crit alone. Not much of a fan of FD. It's hard to reach the crit cap though. Any tips on how to reach the crit cap? I'm having a hard time raising my critical stats.  (sorry) Most of my equips already have agi pots but I'm still stuck at 10k crit.

change yer pots to matk and crit... its almost a must have or get more crit 3rd stat plates..

#23 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostQenjuquany, on 07 October 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

@Vaahneon
you miss 1 set for awesome raw damage ,,,,
5 Lengendary seadragon + 2 gigan .......
This set for raw damage + crit + darkatt ( i will go for this set since my pt can clear hardcore now and my FD is low )

@Seraphimu
12.66+10.36 = 23% .... not 22% ( fixed )

wont bother with SDN... bonuses pale in comparison to GDN Legendary rank.... you'll most likely change anyway once GDN is out so IMO using SDN L is sorta a waste of money, but if you got money to spend then go ahead... at least GDN L can be used up to 60 cap before the Desert Dragon comes in...

you can couple giga with GDN L but if im right the int bonus and def bonus will topple the giga bonuses... rather go 2 set unique for added hp with GDN L 5 set XD

Edited by Vaahneon, 07 October 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#24 xSoraz

xSoraz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts
  • SoraMisuzu/SoraJikoku
  • DN, Holywood
  • Vatican

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

how efficient is tent's effect compared to MP II's raw stat?

is it really depends on the mobs to tell which is better? (sorry)

#25 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4911 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 07 October 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

change yer pots to matk and crit... its almost a must have or get more crit 3rd stat plates..

my orb has crit pots and my staff has agi and int pots. Going to change the pots on my staff since it has attack power along with the int and agi pots in the near future. But can armors get crit pots?

#26 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostxSoraz, on 07 October 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

how efficient is tent's effect compared to MP II's raw stat?

is it really depends on the mobs to tell which is better? (sorry)

tent's effect is very noticable... although it doesnt have a visible animation that the suffix has triggered... you can notice a significant increase of damage for the next 10 sec... base stat-wise tent always sucks... others might have a bit better...

#27 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostWitWiwWako2, on 07 October 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

my orb has crit pots and my staff has agi and int pots. Going to change the pots on my staff since it has attack power along with the int and agi pots in the near future. But can armors get crit pots?

none... only weapons and rings... you can go for wind suffix to help increase agi and/or go for wind neck and ear... although this decreases your base damage with the lack of int and you may find yourself lacking mp as arcane makes mp consumption worse per skill...

#28 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4911 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostVaahneon, on 07 October 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

none... only weapons and rings... you can go for wind suffix to help increase agi and/or go for wind neck and ear... although this decreases your base damage with the lack of int and you may find yourself lacking mp as arcane makes mp consumption worse per skill...

Thanks for the tips. Crafted 2 of my armors with wind suffix. I think I'll go with wise neck and ear since my mana really runs out fast with arcane activated. Even with mana flow.

#29 Cuzko012

Cuzko012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 953 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

all my questions have been answered , thanks for this :)

#30 undarthed

undarthed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • undarthed
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

About accessories, will this still be the case when set accessories from ABN and GN comes to us?

#31 Qenjuquany

Qenjuquany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Qenjuquany
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostVaahneon, on 07 October 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

wont bother with SDN... bonuses pale in comparison to GDN Legendary rank.... you'll most likely change anyway once GDN is out so IMO using SDN L is sorta a waste of money, but if you got money to spend then go ahead... at least GDN L can be used up to 60 cap before the Desert Dragon comes in...

you can couple giga with GDN L but if im right the int bonus and def bonus will topple the giga bonuses... rather go 2 set unique for added hp with GDN L 5 set XD

w8 Isn't that SD L can't upgrade to vocanic ? Only SD U can ? (oo)

#32 lemonhihi

lemonhihi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts
  • xJuviax
  • DN, Westwood
  • FairyTail

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

yea nice guide, but I can recommend some to go for half fd + elements .
Got a question btw, don't get it about the 2 int suffix for weapon. I thought only 1 will active at a time? is it better to have int + tent?

#33 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostQenjuquany, on 08 October 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

w8 Isn't that SD L can't upgrade to vocanic ? Only SD U can ? (oo)

that I dont know... from what i know you ca get it directly...

#34 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

View Postlemonhihi, on 08 October 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

yea nice guide, but I can recommend some to go for half fd + elements .
Got a question btw, don't get it about the 2 int suffix for weapon. I thought only 1 will active at a time? is it better to have int + tent?

from for every member of the party... whether you got dual or single int... int and tent aint really that effective... leave tent to the non-elementalists...

I didnt do the mix and match thing... that will like cover so much things... or i dunno... maybe... might put some mix and match stuff... tomorrow while its mainte... haha

Edited by Vaahneon, 08 October 2012 - 06:45 PM.

#35 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

View Postundarthed, on 08 October 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

About accessories, will this still be the case when set accessories from ABN and GN comes to us?

i dont really recommend using it... since they're lame... ABN might be useful to clerics as it gives light atk as base bonus...

#36 lemonhihi

lemonhihi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts
  • xJuviax
  • DN, Westwood
  • FairyTail

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostVaahneon, on 08 October 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

from for every member of the party... whether you got dual or single int... int and tent aint really that effective... leave tent to the non-elementalists...

I didnt do the mix and match thing... that will like cover so much things... or i dunno... maybe... might put some mix and match stuff... tomorrow while its mainte... haha

okay forgot about the mix and match part (:])
just wanna know does int prefix stack? cause most of my teammate does not have tent prefix.
and does int and tent prefix stack together when they both activated ?

#37 undarthed

undarthed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • undarthed
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

Thanks, I just don't want to waste gold if I have to change to set accessories at this cap.

#38 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

View Postlemonhihi, on 08 October 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

okay forgot about the mix and match part (:])
just wanna know does int prefix stack? cause most of my teammate does not have tent prefix.
and does int and tent prefix stack together when they both activated ?

they will if they activated at the same time... the other point iss its only 1 at a time... if you got more than 1 int user/tent user... they will reset the duration... that is why single int is also not recommended... you may reset the one who has dual int activated...

#39 MiniReiko

MiniReiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Question, being a pure fire saleana is it viable on going full fire pot on my equipment (weapon and rings)? Wouldn't that strain my magic attack since there will be no + % magic attack on my equipment or will the +% fire element pot will makeup for the sacrificed matk?

Edited by MiniReiko, 09 October 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#40 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10922 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

View PostMiniReiko, on 09 October 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

Question, being a pure fire saleana is it viable on going full fire pot on my equipment (weapon and rings)? Wouldn't that strain my magic attack since there will be no + % magic attack on my equipment or will the +% pot will makeup for the sacrificed matk?

yes... elem atk is like FD... also a multiplier... why dont you try going full fire? you'll see a huge difference to fire skills... besides 8% beats 5.8%... matk only serves as a base... matk pots are for those who are non elemental...