Sorceress Gear Guide For Pve (Updated To 80)

• Please log in to reply
319 replies to this topic

#301 Corouna

Corouna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostDrakky, on 05 April 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

Hello! Ive taken a look at this guide and something puzzles me abit in the equipment section for maxing out elemental attack/maxing out magic attack and critical. Its written that crit can be obtained by using wind accessories/fatal rings right? Is it recommended to sacrifice int/magic attack for agi then?
If its me, i'll trade some of my VIT jades for wind jades. 800-900k HP should be a good MHP range for any sorc, and you'll find it easy to get into that range without fully using all 9 slots of your gears with VIT jades.

Don't trade INT jades for AGI. You want as much INT jades as you can on your sorc. Dont bother wind accessories too. But for rings, you can opt for the skill rings that give crit + 3%~ element dmg. You might find that your matk stat in your window abit lower, but the crit and element will offset the MATK loss in your overall damage (assuming your crit rate is good enough)

Also, in some other guides, they do not stack on agi at all, they just go full int + vit.. which means crit is greatly compromised. Is this recommended for a dps class? How should we balance then?
If you feel your critical is low, you can do the following methods
- Get 70L neck that gives critical. Its freaking exp but better as it gives hefty INT too.
- Use skill rings with crit + elemental damage.
- Slot your fatal and wind talisman on 200% slot. Or you can put superior INT and magic with 2nd stats that contribute to crit on 200% slots, and fatal/wind on 175% slots.
- Get at least 80 fatal and wind plate. The rest you can cope with 70 plate first for now and slowly get the remaining 80 plates.
- Trade 2-3 of your VIT jades for AGI superior jades. You can trade more but ensure that your MHP is on the desired range (800k~900k).

If you can spend more, then instead of troubling yourself with the above, just get 3rd stat crit plates, get full set rare costume that gives bonus critical, and get rare talismans.

In your build, if you can get about 50%~60% crit, it will be sufficient enough. The rest will be filled by buffs and debuffs from other classes.

#302 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

Hello! Ive taken a look at this guide and something puzzles me abit in the equipment section for maxing out elemental attack/maxing out magic attack and critical. Its written that crit can be obtained by using wind accessories/fatal rings right? Is it recommended to sacrifice int/magic attack for agi then?

Also, in some other guides, they do not stack on agi at all, they just go full int + vit.. which means crit is greatly compromised. Is this recommended for a dps class? How should we balance then?

the other reason for why critical is not exactly needed to be maxed out aside from its difficult to get max without spending a lot and not compromising your stats is that crit resist is everywhere. If you dont bring someone with crit resist reduction (SE is the best candidate for those with low crit) then your max crit is also useless since crit resist can only be lowered with skills... the recent nests of 70 and 80 have a lot of these...

#303 arctus

arctus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Boaz, Okarekwa
  • DN, Westwood
  • FairyTail

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:28 AM

Somehow for me the best way to pump crit is through 3rd stat crit plates..

Int and Vit can be pumped with Dragon jades with a comparable amount with the plates, but 3rd stat crit on Jades have like 400 crit only..

crit plates nowadays are very cheap due to the event so better yet take advantage on grabbing those plates..

#304 elmow2

elmow2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

wondering what is the "average" gears for a majesty to be able to survive dungeons w/ average skills of dodging (will get hit from time to time due to fps lag).got no tough accessories tho so my dark attack is 41% with gigantomakia

#305 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

View Postelmow2, on 09 April 2015 - 09:05 AM, said:

wondering what is the "average" gears for a majesty to be able to survive dungeons w/ average skills of dodging (will get hit from time to time due to fps lag).got no tough accessories tho so my dark attack is 41% with gigantomakia

use superior (either 70 or 80) for jades... +8 above everything... with at least 1m hp...

#306 eLniami

eLniami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • eLniami
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

Hey Vaahn.
I want to know your thoughts about pros and cons using Twisted Obesession Accs. Mind to sharing your thoughts about that?

#307 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:37 PM

View PosteLniami, on 09 April 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

Hey Vaahn.
I want to know your thoughts about pros and cons using Twisted Obesession Accs. Mind to sharing your thoughts about that?

for this cap? not that effective anymore... esp when 80 accessories come (probably close hunch is its the next update we're getting)...

#308 darkmare

darkmare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • darqgear/qrimson/darqdoc
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LUX AETERNA - Shining On Since OBT

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:35 PM

The crit a sal should have to reach the crit cap considering hell fire and burning hand ?

#309 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:46 PM

View Postdarkmare, on 02 July 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

The crit a sal should have to reach the crit cap considering hell fire and burning hand ?

you only need like 50-60% for now... there's not much point maxing it out with all the critical resistances of bosses for 70 and 80... crit resist can only be reduced with a few skills... getting max crit wont affect it...

#310 xXQUEENXx

xXQUEENXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • oOphiuchus
  • CELESTIALS

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:38 PM

Please update.

#311 Jauwee

Jauwee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:26 AM

View PostxXQUEENXx, on 05 July 2016 - 01:38 PM, said:

Please update.
+1

#312 xXQUEENXx

xXQUEENXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • oOphiuchus
  • CELESTIALS

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

still no update i'm waiting :'(

#313 arctus

arctus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Boaz, Okarekwa
  • DN, Westwood
  • FairyTail

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:04 AM

As for 93 cap If in any case i am to create a gear guide.

For low budget gears.

Theano - > Desirous > Nightmare/Hunting Rufus > Evolved (93 sets) > LRD (Optional) > LID
Note : Rufus and Hunting rufus are different items.
+12 93 jades and +14 90 jades are just the same but way cheaper
But seriously i still suggest you go for LRD

For the gear progression i followed.
Cauda set  > Coma > Evolved Coma > RDNL > IDNL
For weapons - Cauda > Nightmare Epic > Nightmare Evolved > RDNL > IDNL
Perks of this path.
1 - the Jades that you use is 90 Jades and can still be used on LIDN Armors.
2 - Rdnl enhancement can be transferred to IDNL which cuts the cost by at least half
3 - +15 Jades are costly but always a good investment if you're going IDNL

#314 WildMist

WildMist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • WildPerry | WildKeira
  • DN, Westwood
  • Battalion

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Just copy-pasted my post in other thread, this set is mainly for Fire/ Ice Smasher, but you can tweak it a bit for the other girls

This is a minimum set for a DPS in lvl 90 Raid i think.

Weapons & Armors:
1. RDN L Weapons, Primary (Crystal Ball)  and Secondary (Staff), at least +10 or +12 if you can.
2. 2 Pieces of RDN L Armors, recommending Robe and Tight, enhance it to at least +10 to get nice bonus stats from them.
3. 3 Pieces of IDN Unique, Headgear, glove, and shoes. +8 or +10 will do.

With that set you can still get RDN L 4 pieces set bonus (M attack and FD) and defense boost from IDN Unique.

Accessories:
1. 2 Skill Cyan/ Aaron rings with Laser Cutter skill, with Critical & 4 Elemental attack stats.
2. Skill Cyan/ Aaron Earrings with Spectrum Shower skill, with Vit & Fire + Ice elemental attack stats
3. RDN L Necklace with Agi + Int + Vit + 12k Critical + Max HP stat.
4. Or Skill Cyan/ Aaron Necklace with Nine tail laser skill, with 3k Int stat.

Jades:
1. Weapons:
- L Grade Heatwave (Fire Elem) or Iceberg (Ice Elem) Elemental Converter Jade (ECJ), buy only 1 of it and place it in your RDN L Crystal Ball.
- 1 L Grade Fire or Ice Elemental Jade, for your RDN L Staff.
- 2 High Grade Intellect Jade Epic Grade for both weapons.
- 2 Marian Skill Dragon Jade (Decrease Magic defense debuff), or Fire/ Ice resist debuff (Welton Hollow & Pirate), for both weapons, see this for the info about Offensive Skill Dragon Jades : http://forum.cherryc...s/#entry2729334

2. Armors:
- 2 High Grade Intellect Jade for RDN L Robe & Tights.
- 2 High Grade Life Vit Jade for RDN L Robe & Tights.
- 1 Variant Dragon Jade Intellect Stat, for Headgear, enhance it to at least +3, details about it here http://forum.cherryc...ancement-table/ http://forum.cherryc...ng#entry2864844
- OR Use lvl 90 Intellect jade with Int+Vit for headgear if you can't get Variant Jade
- 2 lvl 90 Intellect jade with int + vit stats, for Glove and Shoes, enhance it to at least +6
- 2 Adamantine or Resistance Skill Dragon Jade, for RDN L Robe and Tight, see this for the info about it http://forum.cherryc...s/#entry2729333

3. Accessories:
- 2 lvl 90 Fire or Ice elemental jade, enhance it to +10, for your rings
- 1 lvl 90 Intellect jade with Int + Critical stat, enhance it to +10, for your earring.
- 1 lvl 80 High Grade intellect jade, for your RDN L Necklace
- OR 1 lvl 90 Intellect jade with int + vit stat, +6 at least, for your Skill Cyan/ Aaron neck.

3rd Stat Heraldy:
Either Critical/ Agi or Intellect, this should be your last step so you can see which of them that you really need.
For my saleana i'm using 5 3rd agi plates and 3 critical.

Hero:
1. If you're using Fire elemental, get Karahan.
2. If you're using Ice elemental, get Iona
3. Or you can use Geraint/ Karacule for cheaper option, their active skills are quite good as well.

Costume:
1. Headgear: 1 piece from a Overall costume set (E.G. Christmas or Halloween set)
2. Robe, Tights, Glove, Shoes : 4 piece of Calligraphy set (Rare), or Police set (Epic) if you have the money for the epic ones)
3. OR Overall costume instead if you want.
4. Rare Weapons Costume, easy to get, just buy it in Cash Shop.
5. 2 Rare Costume Rings (for Elemental attack boost), need to open gachas to get it though, buy 2 Brilliant Star Fragment rings in TH for cheaper option.
6. Rare/ Epic Neck, Wings, Decal, Tail, need gachas too, buy the ones in TH for easier option.

With that sets you'll get 200k++ M Attack, 2m++ Max HP, around 70-80% Critical, and 40-50%+ Elemental attack.

#315 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

Got lazy updating this thread... I dont play much now so im not sure of the best items available in game...

But the trend of gearing is almost always the same... best gear almost always L grade gear... accessories are now the op genesis set... since there are l grade jades then thats where they come in... cash items are usually the most recent ones...

More specific choices are stated above

#316 Allen232

Allen232

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:54 PM

Noob question, which is the better class for pvp and pve? The smasher or the majesty?

#317 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10927 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

View PostAllen232, on 11 March 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Noob question, which is the better class for pvp and pve? The smasher or the majesty?

majesty has more pvp potential for me, smasher is a bit tougher to use...

pve they're pretty much the same to me.... supposedly majesty has more pve potential but the setup is too unreliable...

#318 Lindzu

Lindzu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

so what weapon should i get this 93 cap
using Evol Coma Staff and IDN U w/FD  since cap 93 and only get to 188k matk (oo;)

#319 frapucinos

frapucinos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

I think +14 80rdnL orb +14 93RuneDn Staff L grade gives the best DPS at the lv. 93 cap.
I am not sure about the staffs... because I have never seen any +14 RdnL staffs.....

For low budget players, I think they should use 93Unique Runde dn items..

#320 Lindzu

Lindzu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:53 AM

sir RuneDN still not out yet