Don't trade INT jades for AGI. You want as much INT jades as you can on your sorc. Dont bother wind accessories too. But for rings, you can opt for the skill rings that give crit + 3%~ element dmg. You might find that your matk stat in your window abit lower, but the crit and element will offset the MATK loss in your overall damage (assuming your crit rate is good enough)
- Get 70L neck that gives critical. Its freaking exp but better as it gives hefty INT too.
- Use skill rings with crit + elemental damage.
- Slot your fatal and wind talisman on 200% slot. Or you can put superior INT and magic with 2nd stats that contribute to crit on 200% slots, and fatal/wind on 175% slots.
- Get at least 80 fatal and wind plate. The rest you can cope with 70 plate first for now and slowly get the remaining 80 plates.
- Trade 2-3 of your VIT jades for AGI superior jades. You can trade more but ensure that your MHP is on the desired range (800k~900k).
If you can spend more, then instead of troubling yourself with the above, just get 3rd stat crit plates, get full set rare costume that gives bonus critical, and get rare talismans.
In your build, if you can get about 50%~60% crit, it will be sufficient enough. The rest will be filled by buffs and debuffs from other classes.