32 replies to this topic

#1 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hi there .
Im going to Share Some of my Tips about My Artillery , this is just my Base on my Experience while using my artillery ,

Artillery(PvP and PvE Type)
Weapon: Crossbow or LongBow (you Can use Any of them, alot of topics talk about this just look for it)
Sets : 3 Immortal parts (Head,Gloves,Boots) , 4AT or Unique Parts[Hero or GDN] (Armor,Pants,Weapons)

Posted Image

Why? Why? Why?

•Level 1 Stun Arrow/Magic Arrow/Multi Shot?
-Yes For Interrupting Combos and Add for your Combos ,

•Level 1 Rapid Shot ?
-coz i use it Not much , it's also Short Rage and lastly its Has Slow Casting Time .

•Moon Kick ?
-Like in Cleric when your in air and want to go down Fast and cast Twin Shot , is a Good Idea to interrupt the enemies Combo .

•No Siege Stance/Arrow Shower
-they are only good for PvE in PARTY MODE , and not much in PvP 1v1. Cant Dodge Quick and also cant use Much coz you need a good spot before you cast it :)
-this skill is good in Group PvP Specially in Captain Mode , it make your enemy Bounce when its hit , and your group chance to Rush them <3

•Arrow Barrage ?
-this is sniper Skill , and even some sniper want to take Revolution Ballista as their Ulti :)
(its a Great AOE have more Damage)

•Level 2 Wise of The Owl ?
-some of your Party Members has low Crit % its usable is PvE and PvP

Sorry For My Bad English >.<

More Questions comming :)

Edited by Riexx, 10 May 2013 - 03:37 PM.

#2 iDreamy

iDreamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3583 posts
  • LisRestall
  • DN, Holywood
  • Nocturne

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

sylph's aid is not worth it for artilleries at the current skill effect which is the additional range
crossbow doesnt have higher matk than longbow, only higher "minimum atk / min, atk"

twin shot is not worth it unless leveled to 16

on the second skill build: you should level ACS to 11, no buts

#3 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Twin shot is only 1 or 16 ?
But if il make it level 16 what skill should be sacrificed ?

Question Added.
What Weapon is Better crossbow or longbow , Please Explain

Edited by Riexx, 06 November 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#4 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostiDreamy, on 06 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

sylph's aid is not worth it for artilleries at the current skill effect which is the additional range
crossbow doesnt have higher matk than longbow, only higher "minimum atk / min, atk"

twin shot is not worth it unless leveled to 16

on the second skill build: you should level ACS to 11, no buts

wrong, unless you want to waste another reset when the sylph aid's update comes, i suggest planning a proper build in preparation for the bm revamp now.

#5 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

View Postraveyy, on 06 November 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

wrong, unless you want to waste another reset when the sylph aid's update comes, i suggest planning a proper build in preparation for the bm revamp now.
Tell me why need Slyp's Aid please .
Other skill build had no spiritual excel and they got Slyphs aid :(
i really confuse what to do XD

#6 iDreamy

iDreamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3583 posts
  • LisRestall
  • DN, Holywood
  • Nocturne

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postraveyy, on 06 November 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

at current skills, sylph's aid is not necessary for artilleries, everyone knows it
when's the revamp? next year? then why not just use a lv50 build right now then use the reset at lv30 reward box when the revamp comes?

p.s he is new, he got 2 chances of skill reset, one on irene and one on the reward box

Edited by iDreamy, 06 November 2012 - 04:07 PM.

#7 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostiDreamy, on 06 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

at current skills, sylph's aid is not necessary for artilleries, everyone knows it
when's the revamp? next year? then why not just use a lv50 build right now then use the reset at lv30 reward box when the revamp comes?
yah got a Point . i Cant Wait for the Update . I need to reset now coz my Build is not good . Like got 2 Ulti Fail.
Maybe when they Change the Skills Stats im sure they will Reset The Skills Again or they giving Skill reset Event but hard to get ,

#8 iDreamy

iDreamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3583 posts
  • LisRestall
  • DN, Holywood
  • Nocturne

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

i don't wanna suggest any build because right now im still experimenting so i could just give some pointers, goodluck on your build

#9 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostiDreamy, on 06 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

i don't wanna suggest any build because right now im still experimenting so i could just give some pointers, goodluck on your build
btw i ask Again About Rapid shot ?
Should ill it to Max or stay in level 1 ?
max the twin shot , Max ACS
No Sylph aid No Magic Arrow .
Go Long Bow .

Edited by Riexx, 06 November 2012 - 04:31 PM.

#10 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

View PostiDreamy, on 06 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

p.s he is new, he got 2 chances of skill reset, one on irene and one on the reward box

Well if he didn't validate the irine's reset scroll quest or even open the lv 30 box, then go ahead and save it for future revamp.

But the fact he's asking for it means he has already planned to use it and might not have one for future update later.

Back to topic, either way, he is making a hybrid PvP and PvE build. In this case, he'd definitely need sylph aid to justify himself as a bowmaster in pvp since he added crossbow mastery and crossbow has much shorter range as compared to longbow, which means a huge disadvantage since range is one of our priorities in PvP.

Just some tip and notes for TS,

You can never max ACS if you're going a hybrid PvP and PvE build since you will need to max literally all the bread and butters magic skill of Artillery as well as Ankle Shot and get Stunning Shot.

Scope Arrow can be left at 11 instead of 12 despite having EX since the 11 - 12 boost isn't that significant for that 1 SP, remember Arties have limited SP to squeeze around in skill build therefore its pointless.

Rapid Shot is one of the bread and butter damaging skill for Arties, leaving it at level 1 will not do the skill justice whether its for PvP or PvE, especially PvE.

Twin Shot MUST be maxed, be it for PvE or PvP, its the only kiting and ranged skill that actually flinches opponent and can be used for both opening combo and damaging skill, in PvE, its a perfect skill when maxed for filler DPS due to its synergy with Magical Breeze.

For my playstyle, Spiritual Excel can be left at both level one or two since the stats boost in PvE isn't significant due to INT gain for Artie, and the fact that its %age is splitted into both AGI and INT instead of our counterpart version. And the fact that you're going for both PvE and PvP build justifies the reason that this buff should be lowered, some may disagree but to each their own, I'm just giving a suggestion to help you.

Rapid Shot must be leveled to 7 at least due to its major gain at level 6 and 7.

#11 Allaudeen

Allaudeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • AS, OBT

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Postraveyy, on 06 November 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

Well if he didn't validate the irine's reset scroll quest or even open the lv 30 box, then go ahead and save it for future revamp.

But the fact he's asking for it means he has already planned to use it and might not have one for future update later.

Back to topic, either way, he is making a hybrid PvP and PvE build. In this case, he'd definitely need sylph aid to justify himself as a bowmaster in pvp since he added crossbow mastery and crossbow has much shorter range as compared to longbow, which means a huge disadvantage since range is one of our priorities in PvP.

Just some tip and notes for TS,

You can never max ACS if you're going a hybrid PvP and PvE build since you will need to max literally all the bread and butters magic skill of Artillery as well as Ankle Shot and get Stunning Shot.

Scope Arrow can be left at 11 instead of 12 despite having EX since the 11 - 12 boost isn't that significant for that 1 SP, remember Arties have limited SP to squeeze around in skill build therefore its pointless.

Rapid Shot is one of the bread and butter damaging skill for Arties, leaving it at level 1 will not do the skill justice whether its for PvP or PvE, especially PvE.

Twin Shot MUST be maxed, be it for PvE or PvP, its the only kiting and ranged skill that actually flinches opponent and can be used for both opening combo and damaging skill, in PvE, its a perfect skill when maxed for filler DPS due to its synergy with Magical Breeze.

For my playstyle, Spiritual Excel can be left at both level one or two since the stats boost in PvE isn't significant due to INT gain for Artie, and the fact that its %age is splitted into both AGI and INT instead of our counterpart version. And the fact that you're going for both PvE and PvP build justifies the reason that this buff should be lowered, some may disagree but to each their own, I'm just giving a suggestion to help you.

Rapid Shot must be leveled to 7 at least due to its major gain at level 6 and 7.

Wait Rapid Shot's gain is from Level 7 not 6
Im screwed o_O

#12 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostAllaudeen, on 06 November 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Wait Rapid Shot's gain is from Level 7 not 6
Im screwed o_O

6 is the percentage, 7 is the digit, both level makes a big difference in damage.

#13 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

yes Rapid Shot is Level 7 Coz Rapid Boost in level 6 and 7 .

Btw Im Going For Long Bow . so i dont need to put Sylph aid ?
and also yeh Thanks for help about Scope Arrow im thinking about that also .
il make it 11 and twinshot goes to 16
and ACS is Maxed coz i Always Use That Skill , Rapid Shot i dont Know if il make it 7 or 1 . dont Know what to remove . maybe il Remove Magic Arrow and use Multi Shot[lvl1] ?

#14 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostRiexx, on 06 November 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

yes Rapid Shot is Level 7 Coz Rapid Boost in level 6 and 7 .

Btw Im Going For Long Bow . so i dont need to put Sylph aid ?
and also yeh Thanks for help about Scope Arrow im thinking about that also .
il make it 11 and twinshot goes to 16
and ACS is Maxed coz i Always Use That Skill , Rapid Shot i dont Know if il make it 7 or 1 . dont Know what to remove . maybe il Remove Magic Arrow and use Multi Shot[lvl1] ?

magic arrow is not needed, it might backfire since the delay after casting it is long, and the skill mechanics in pvp isn't that great either though it flinch, multi shot just leave it at level 1 for utility purpose.

#15 Riexx

Riexx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Id Made It Perfect Here's My New Skill Build, Any Confirmation guys ?

Posted Image

#16 Azarael

Azarael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1956 posts
  • Azarith
  • DN, Springwood
  • Claymore

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostRiexx, on 06 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Id Made It Perfect Here's My New Skill Build, Any Confirmation guys ?

Posted Image

looks good (:])

#17 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostAzarael, on 06 November 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

looks good (:])

ditto.

seems perfect enough for both pvp and pve!

#18 rosutosefi

rosutosefi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3574 posts
  • koorihonoo
  • DN, Springwood
  • ReikonShometsu

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Looks good, but you seem to have missed the fact that our DN has 91 SP limit and not 94. Shave 3 more SP from BM skills and you're good. Or my brain is doing the calculation derps again.
BTW, reserve your Irine box for Sylph's Aid revamp if possible.

#19 raveyy

raveyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4674 posts
  • Raveylicious
  • DN, Westwood
  • Elementium

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

View Postrosutosefi, on 06 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Looks good, but you seem to have missed the fact that our DN has 91 SP limit and not 94. Shave 3 more SP from BM skills and you're good. Or my brain is doing the calculation derps again.

we can't see because TS is not posting the link but image instead.

if that's the case like what rosutosefi said, just remove 2 level of excel and 1 level of ankle shot.

#20 Chrissama

Chrissama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postrosutosefi, on 06 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Your calculation is right.

All Skill level = 66, Total Number of Skills = 14

Total Skill points = 66 + 14(2)
Total Skill points = 66 + 28
Total Skill points = 94

Multiply total Number of Skills by 2 because every BM skill requires 2 additional SP to learn it from level 0.

Edited by Chrissama, 06 November 2012 - 10:01 PM.