disaster66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • RaiteReina
  • DN, Westwood
  • LemonTree

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hi there guys, is there any solutions to this problem? I already tried the tips from some of the topics in the forum but as I see it no one yet had fixed it, please do provide anything that might help it would be much appreciated... (sob) (sob)

Thanks,
RaiteReina

#2 BreakJei

BreakJei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • MaxPaine
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

hello,

I usually get this error when I'm not connected to the Internet when I start the launcher. If you can browse the network still this error appears, check to see if the dragonnest.exe is added to your antivirus firewall. it's possible that it's blocking the file to have access to the network.

#3 disaster66

disaster66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • RaiteReina
  • DN, Westwood
  • LemonTree

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Hmmm I already had them on the exceptions list on my firewall plus its turned off and I don't have a antivirus... tried reinstalling DN and repatching it manually but nothing seems to work (sob) (sob)

Thanks,
RaiteReina

#4 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Greenwood
  • beakers

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

http://cm.cherrycred...lization-failed

#5 disaster66

disaster66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • RaiteReina
  • DN, Westwood
  • LemonTree

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, I already submitted a ticket for it I guess I'll just have to wait a bit more....

BTW, momona dear, I checked google regarding the error, there was one that I saw in youtube that he only used UltraSurf for the problem, I tried and it did went away but everytime I used it when I go out of town it showed a black screen, I checked the posts that you had regarding that issue, I followed them but still no luck (sob)

#6 momona

momona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2598 posts
  • momona1412/MeshFile
  • DN, Greenwood
  • beakers

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

View Postdisaster66, on 13 November 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

Thanks for the replies guys, I already submitted a ticket for it I guess I'll just have to wait a bit more....

BTW, momona dear, I checked google regarding the error, there was one that I saw in youtube that he only used UltraSurf for the problem, I tried and it did went away but everytime I used it when I go out of town it showed a black screen, I checked the posts that you had regarding that issue, I followed them but still no luck (sob)
So you are able to play now?

As for the black screen, check the reply on that thread.

#7 disaster66

disaster66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • RaiteReina
  • DN, Westwood
  • LemonTree

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

View Postmomona, on 14 November 2012 - 06:58 AM, said:

So you are able to play now?

As for the black screen, check the reply on that thread.

Yes dear, I'm able to play now and I enabled the DMZ on my router just to make it work, hmmm I guess there's something wrong with SkyBroadband's IP since I'm using a proxy just to make the patcher work, I hope that they'll have a look at my ticket so they can investigate it...

Thanks momona for the help and your posts, Kudos! +respect

Thanks,
RaiteReina