Dn Vault Of Talent 2 - Love

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic

#1 Shappo

Shappo

Artsy Fartsy Moderator

• 487 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Love is a many splendor thing… or is it? What is love to you? What do you love most about Dragon Nest SEA? Or do you have a secret crush on someone in the game? Don’t just say it, express it!

We welcome all forms of creative expressions so feel free to send in your drawings, poetry, fan-fiction, photos, screenshots etc! But wait, before you go wild with your art, please note the following:

DN Vault Of Talent 2
Theme: Love (Dragon Nest SEA related works please!)
Date of Submission: 14-27 November 2012

House Rules:
  • Let’s be original!
  • Wordsmiths, please keep your work within 250 words.
  • Artists, please upload your work to any free image hosting sites like Photobucket.com or deviantart.com. Copy the link, and click on that cute image icon and paste your link. Tada! It’s like magic.
  • Please do not harm animals, NPCs, or any living beings in the process.
Special Guest: We will have a special guest this time round, and she’s no other than the adorable Events Planner Irine! She will personally choose the winning entries this time so go on and smolder her with lotsa LOVE!

%20http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207473_442352002478961_1864644006_n.png

Remember, it’s all in the name of fun, laughter, peace and joy… and of course, LOVE so good luck and have fun!

Note:
- Only original works submitted in this thread will be eligible for the DN Vault of Talent 2 theme feature!

UPDATED 20/11: Wordsmiths, we have increased the limit to 750 words!

#2 AustinPowers

AustinPowers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2113 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Reserved

#3 sherwang

sherwang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • MuckDrewBe ,Muffet
  • DN, Westwood
  • MANGTAS

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

reserve

#4 shenjemz

shenjemz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • oOoSHENoOo
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Reserve (cool)

#5 saradevenior

saradevenior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • SaraVontur
  • DN, Westwood
  • xSouLEateR

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

DN Vault of Talent 2

ETERNAL LOVE

IGN: SaraVontur from xSouLEateR
Server: Westwood

Finally I'm done my entry.. And also I put some story behind this fanart and I hope you guys like it.

Presents

Posted Image

"True love is eternal and pure, nothing can come between true love, not even time or fate..."

They have been together eversince they can remember, playing happily sharing sad moments and falling in love with each other, they promised that they will cherish and protect each other forever. But as luck would have it, he has to leave on a journey to protect Lagendia, she can only watch as her beloved left the town.

The girl waited and waited... days turned to months... months turned to years. She haven't recieved any letter from his beloved and thought he was already dead. Burdened with this heavy thougt, she said "it's over... I must move on and face the reality that he is gone" She travelled and trained, she stayed in Saint Haven joined guild and find friend she can rely on. She has been very happy with her newfound friend... but can't seem to stop feeling sad and grieve for his beloved her heart still yearns for him.

One fine Christmas eve... the entire Lagendia is rejoicing giving and exchanging gifts, the town is very lively she decided to take a walk to forget the sadness that she feels... missing her beloved very bad. as she strolled near the fountain of Saint Haven, looking at people busy buying gifts in the trading house and admiring Irine's dedication as she frantically runs around the town to assist everyone with the event. She sat near the fountain and familiar voice caught her attention as he called her... she looked and saw a silhouette of his beloved. Her heart leaps in happiness and cried tears of joy. The guy said: "Sorry I took so long, I have been saving up to give you this", and he handed her an Althea-box. she smiled and and said "You are all the gift I'll ever want and need forever and ever".

Edited by saradevenior, 15 November 2012 - 09:40 PM.

#6 KazutoKirigaya

KazutoKirigaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

<reserved>

#7 Flutterwacken

Flutterwacken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • AgentCudi
  • DN, Holywood
  • NoobNest

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Reserved

Edited by Flutterwacken, 14 November 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#8 acidkobe

acidkobe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3706 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Okay , what i want to submit is about my love for costumes. Yup I said it , costumes... About costumes..
Sometimes what we want our characters to wear is our chaaracter's personality. Like is our warrior , sorceress , archer, cleric or academic naughty? fun? cute? sweet? dark? or whatever
This is inspired by a quote
“What we wear tells people who we are, and who we want to be.” — Jane By Design

and now my submission
The drawing tells that the sorceress in the picture is elegant and wants to be like that even though evil

Posted Image

Edited by acidkobe, 17 November 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#9 Elsquall

Elsquall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Elsquall
  • DN, Westwood
  • DragonRaid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

reserved (until I found out if this isn't an Irine related thing)

#10 EakEak

EakEak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts
  • LittleEAK
  • DN, Westwood
  • Forum

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Love? EakFC is filled with love, the forum is filled with love.
As long as there is love there is eak (lol)

Ok Eak have lots of love SS.

Showing your love for one another is good, but you got to keep it low!
Posted Image

Here is Eak and Geraint dating at the basement.
Posted Image

And here is me and kitty, the love between the owner and her pet
Posted Image

Lastly, there is EakFC. A portrait drawn by a famous artist
Posted Image

Edited by EakEak, 14 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#11 Angel_Zero

Angel_Zero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Omega20
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Reserved na me........Irene :3.....Are we supposed to submit it here in the forums.....
This will be on the top of ma "To Do" List.......

#12 Katterpie

Katterpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Cool i'll try this one.

#13 xandance

xandance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5306 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

i got mine already so ill reserved this ... ill edit this post i just nid some clarifications...

are we gonna post our piece here in this thread ?

edit : here's my entry...

Posted Image

Edited by xandance, 15 November 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#14 reigel

reigel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2739 posts
  • xxReigeLxx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SkyFlakes

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

is video not allowed? (:[)

I'm planning to make a video or something... would be then uploaded to youtube... (:[)

#15 PayrPaks

PayrPaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6361 posts
  • Dead Nest, Morningwood

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Not going to enter anymore. Making up a story in just 250 words is... hard. (tense)

Edited by PayrPaks, 25 November 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#16 rhom22

rhom22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Reserved. Post my entry later.

#17 prelemike

prelemike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

Server-WestWood
Class-Gladiator
IGN-MJAP
Guild-StrawHat

Edited by prelemike, 14 November 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#18 CaptKooh

CaptKooh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Fralite, Moans
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Claymore

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

The only fanfic I can think of is Geraint-Argenta incest. (:>)

#19 AkaruiMaika

AkaruiMaika

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10581 posts
  • HazukiKei/Hikami/Dentou
  • DN, Holywood
  • Lux Aeterna (Retired)

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Finally done! Here's my entry - a fanart + short fanfiction combo!

Posted Image

With You and Only You

"Heal!"

A cerulean light enveloped a lightly wounded Moon Lord in the middle of what seemed to be a meadow enclosed by mountains. Maika stood up and thanked the caster with white hair. The Saint stowed his wand away and crossed his arms.

"It is my job to protect you after all. You do have a tendency to be reckless sometimes"

The girl stuck her tongue out and laughed, "I'm sorry, I was just excited. It's not like the mobs in Sigh Canyon can hurt us much anymore. Heck, that harpy tornado was just like small hound scratch."

Rei looked at her with amusement as she gathered gold dropped by the monsters they just killed. He was amazed that it has been a year since she became her partner for adventuring. They went through thick and thin, through delight and danger, through trials and tribulation. It was a rough journey but they survived - and they were very happy. Now, they just returned to the place where they started to spend most of their questing time together.

"Ne, Rei-kun," the sword wielder asked. "Why are you still with me when there are better party mates out there? Sorcs and archers that deal greater damage and have nicer buffs..."

..not to mention bewbs... she murmured the last part to herself as she stared at her average-sized chest.

To her surprise, the cleric held her hand and said, "That's because I chose you."

Maika shot him a puzzled look. Rei sighed and explained himself.

"I don't care if they deal that kind of damage. I don't care if they have those buffs. One thing I know is that I'm comfortable with you and I think that you're the most wonderful gal in Lagendia."

The Moon Lord giggled as her partner continued, "I'm very happy with you. That's it."

Rei never showed this sweet personality of his whenever they were in public, even when they were with close friends and guild mates. Only Maika knew what this stoic lad was capable of, since she was his girlfriend.

“Thanks Rei. I love you too.”

(Word Count: 350)

===+++===

IGN: HazukiKei
Server: Greenwood
Guild: LuxAeterna

Edited by AkaruiMaika, 27 November 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#20 Momochan

Momochan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Momokochan
  • DN, Holywood
  • Accurate

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

reserved :) still taking some screenies