#1 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6047 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

We have noticed that there has been some confusion over the tradability of durational Cash Items and we’d like to clear it up for you.

Let’s use this ring from the Cash Shop Gift Box as an example:

Posted Image

It has ‘(30 Days)’ stated on it, reflecting how long it lasts for. This makes it a durational Cash Item.

Here’s where the confusion lies:

Posted Image

When you mouse over it for detailed information, it also states ‘(Times in TH: 1)’. This usually means that you are able to put it up for auction on the Trading House once and indeed this is the case for the permanent version of the ring shown above. However, kindly be mindful that this does NOT apply to ANY durational Cash Items. Only certain permanent Cash Items are tradable.

In a nutshell: Cash Items that are of a durational nature are NOT tradable.

#2 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6047 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Reserved

#3 Ploid

Ploid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

I'd like to report something. I've obtained a brilliant star ring the other day from magnifique rewards that has no time duration. Meaning it's permanent. Earlier today I've obtained another ring, but this time it's not permanent like the first one. But when I was about to equip the 2nd ring, I noticed that the first ring have become timed! now both rings are on a month duration.. I was so sad when I learned about this. Can you look at it if you have time? Also, I've been using magnifying glass for like every hour and wait for the rewards, but my last use didn't give me any rewards. I know you'll fix this or do something about this later on cause it's just not me alone who's experiencing the same problems. I've seen people complaining in the world chat about their rewards too. But my main concern is the rings. thanks for reading if you have the time.

#4 LawBiao

LawBiao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

hello Gm
why i cannot gave the free LAEGER BOX

#5 GiiGlare

GiiGlare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

GM :3 I have just read this now. Im new player though. In my case, this what happened: During the bloom of the Chrismas Set i was planning to buy CHRISTMAS SET items after the Chrismas. And i just days ago, i bought Warrior Chrismas items not knowing about this TRADABILITY thing. And what i used is my ADEPT because all my gold was in there. then i bought the xmas items, and when i checked the CC inventory i found out that it cant be traded anymore. And whats funny is i cant use it because i am an ADEPT. :3 Is it possible to make some use of this things again? GM pls help me. Im a beginner player :3

#6 johnyau

johnyau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Can anyone tell me wat should I do after using job change scroll??

#7 DACZ

DACZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

sir.. i dont understand. I bought a jingle beige shoes at the TH using gold. I tot permanent items are tradeable. but why my jingle shoes cannot be put in the TH anymore? any answers?

#8 Passion

Passion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

the

View PostDACZ, on 14 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

sir.. i dont understand. I bought a jingle beige shoes at the TH using gold. I tot permanent items are tradeable. but why my jingle shoes cannot be put in the TH anymore? any answers?
There is a limit to the number of times u can put the specific items on the TH.
For example, altea box, magni and etc can only be traded twice on the TH.
Costumes like yr jingle beige shoes can only be traded once on the TH.
Hope that helps :)

#9 ThatHowlerMerc

ThatHowlerMerc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Kamerp / DekaKora
  • DN, Westwood
  • Gazette

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostGiiGlare, on 06 January 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

GM :3 I have just read this now. Im new player though. In my case, this what happened: During the bloom of the Chrismas Set i was planning to buy CHRISTMAS SET items after the Chrismas. And i just days ago, i bought Warrior Chrismas items not knowing about this TRADABILITY thing. And what i used is my ADEPT because all my gold was in there. then i bought the xmas items, and when i checked the CC inventory i found out that it cant be traded anymore. And whats funny is i cant use it because i am an ADEPT. :3 Is it possible to make some use of this things again? GM pls help me. Im a beginner player :3

If you bought it in TH , you can't do anything about it already . you cant sell it , can't wear it.

#10 r3mn4nt

r3mn4nt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Zogilia
  • DN, Greenwood
  • -----

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

Remember to always read the CANNOT BE TRADED or RESEALED (*insert number here* times)

Edited by r3mn4nt, 10 February 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#11 Caelum

Caelum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Haelux, LuxCaelum
  • DN, Holywood
  • VaeVictus

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Sorry for the uber necro. (sorry)

But I think you can transfer the costume through server storage if both your characters are in the same account.

#12 comraider13

comraider13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Why not sell permanent  wings, rings, decals, tails and other hard to get CS items directly in cash shops? Make it available a week or two? I've spent countless $$$$ for those items and yet i can't get one. fishing kidding me? 100pcs Alteas probably more and u get intermediates codes? gems? OMG Put it in cs shop  for a limited time and I will buy it for sure. Not the fishing alteas random stuffs.

#13 Shane24

Shane24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

http://forum.cherryc...n' alt='^_^' />

#14 LunaStar3

LunaStar3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

GM i cant open my set costume.....help me

#15 hazmiadam

hazmiadam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

View Postcomraider13, on 08 April 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Why not sell permanent  wings, rings, decals, tails and other hard to get CS items directly in cash shops? Make it available a week or two? I've spent countless $$$$ for those items and yet i can't get one. fishing kidding me? 100pcs Alteas probably more and u get intermediates codes? gems? OMG Put it in cs shop  for a limited time and I will buy it for sure. Not the fishing alteas random stuffs.

THIS! yeah, weapon costume and the other! pretty pleaseee! (:[)

#16 DRik

DRik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

i DOnt have receive my reward AFter use the magnifying glass ewewewewewewew

#17 JLone

JLone

• 433 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

View PostDRik, on 10 January 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

i DOnt have receive my reward AFter use the magnifying glass ewewewewewewew

Hi there. Kindly revert your case to Cherry Messenger or email gardener@cherrycredits.com and allow the relevant department to do a check on your missing reward.

#18 Njthug

Njthug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Just a question, are all the costumes in the cc shop permanent? The 2100cc ones?

#19 hyuuganeji

hyuuganeji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 582 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

i bought a tail that gives 2%atck to replace my current 2%matck and decided to sell the 2%matck tail but i am surprised that it says cannot be traded? i tried to check if i can sell the 2%atack tail and also the system tells me i cannot trade it....

now how can those people in the TH sell their tails????

#20 SaintRiff

SaintRiff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • SaintRiff
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:49 AM

Hi,

Question. Why is it that the new costume set in cash shop can't select stats? The stats are fix?

Thank you.