138 replies to this topic

#1 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6123 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Wanted to have a more secure game account but ended up losing your second password? Fret not! You don’t have to go through the manual and troublesome process of resetting your second password via Cherry Messenger anymore! Now, you may reset your second password in 6 easy steps.

6 Simple Steps to resetting your second password

1) Log in to Cherry Exchange.
Posted Image
Make sure the URL starts with HTTPS.  (This is to show you are on a secure connection and your information is safe.)
Posted Image

2) Click on “CHERRY DE GAMES”
Posted Image

3) Under “Dragon Nest”, click on “Reset 2nd Pwd”.
Posted Image

4) Enter the Cherry Exchange Password to confirm your password change request and click “Submit”.
Posted Image

Once again, make sure that the URL starts with HTTPS. The address should also be exchange.cherrycredits.com.
Posted Image

Upon submission, instructions will appear on screen.
Posted Image

5) An email will be sent to you, so click on the confirmation link in the email to remove your 2nd password.

Here’s a sample of the confirmation email which will be sent from windmill@cherrycredits.com:
Posted Image

6) After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, you will be led to a screen that says “Reset Completed”.

Posted Image
You will also receive an email regarding the successful removal of your 2nd password.

Here’s a sample of the confirmation email, which will be sent from windmill@cherrycredits.com:
Posted Image

IMPORTANT NOTE:  DO NOT enter your “Login ID” and “Password” outside of Cherry Exchange.

We strong advise all players to set a 2nd Password immediately to keep your game account safe. Remember, Cherry Credits will never ask for your personal login information outside Cherry Exchange.

If you’ve lost access to your registered email, you can also choose to reset the current email to a new email with this link: http://exchange.cherrycredits.com/myaccount/change_email.aspx

#2 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 6123 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Reserved

#3 Lan

Lan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts
  • LoliAgent
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Double post!

Edited by Lan, 30 November 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#4 ChibiEmo

ChibiEmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Sir I need your help plz my dragonnest sec pass has been changed without reason!  I log in to dragonnest to play then I log out for a while but after I log in again my sec pass is not working! :((. And i cannot reset my other accounts sec pass because i forgot its email and pass :'( plz help me with my account I can still log it in just only the sec pass has been changed without any reason I know it's not been hacked because I only play at my home and my glad is still using the sdn sword it haven't changed a thing. I don't know if it's a bug or not but pleass can u reset it's sec pass. I created this another chibi account to message u gm my problem :( pleass reset it's sec pass I miss my glad >< huhuhu. My accounts IGN:eniamrash greenwood server it has a barb,academic and archer. I badly need ur help gm. :"( I wasted 8kg gold on my glads Cupid wings huhuhu T___T hope u can fix it :(( I hope u reply gm :((

#5 DoyzKe

DoyzKe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Sir help me my yahoo is locked plzzz help me my 2nd pass has hacked but my firts pass is safe
  but the trouble is i dont know the 2nd pass plzz help me my character is salena monlord has costume
plzzzzzzzz help me GOD BLEsss LVL 50 at may academicplzzz

T_T

#6 MyztoGun

MyztoGun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hi.Manto.i forgot my 2nd Password..
Plz Help my account back..
IGN.1stImDIE
Class:Paladin
Level:40

#7 MyztoGun

MyztoGun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi.Manto.
Plzz Back my Account..Sir.Manto
I ForGot my 2nd Pass.then ill try again my 2nd pass is not be enter..
IGN:1stImDIE

#8 pcedrick05

pcedrick05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Hi mam Mantou.i was hacked and only my 2nd Password changed..
Please Help my account back..
LoginID: donmartin98

#9 ahllenpascua

ahllenpascua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

If I will reset my 2nd password, I needed to complete my account information but I don't know the 6-pin password anymore and also the other information. How can I get back my information again? How can I see the 6-pin password again?

#10 ahllenpascua

ahllenpascua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Dear Admin Mantou,
Can you please resset my 2nd password in Dragon Nest?
Please?

#11 ChibiEmo

ChibiEmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

GM WHY YU NO REPLY? @___@

#12 wakanshik

wakanshik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Sir i want to change my 1st password but i need to complete my account information but I forgot the security pin password  and also the other information. How can I get back my information again? How can I see the security pin password again? This is my email  ogames40@yahoo.com .
Sir if u can reset my security pin just reset it .

PLEASE HELP ME SIR :((

#13 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1496 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hi players above,

Kindly send in a ticket to our cherry messenger regarding your issues. Do note that it will take 2-3 working days for them to reply.
Please be patient if they didn't respond within 2-3 days as there are currently high traffic of tickets in process.

#14 Emtec11

Emtec11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Sir . how can i recover my account anyway .. this is my another problem .. for the 2nd time ..
remember sir .. last year when you register a account you can create a user name for easier logging in? and thats it i created a user name and ... i forgot my email that i used in that accountt .. (:[) i just remember my user name... but the 2nd pass . i forgot .. is there anyway to recover my account .?
i can give my password and the username.. because that's my oldiest acc.. i forgot all of the info.. just only the USERNAME : AND THE PASSWORD : and im willing to give that account to you to just to fix that i want to continue my moonlord there level 46 IGN : LyCanuSZ ...

i'll be waiting for your reply and any procedure to be do.. thanks

#15 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostEmtec11, on 07 February 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Sir . how can i recover my account anyway .. this is my another problem .. for the 2nd time ..
remember sir .. last year when you register a account you can create a user name for easier logging in? and thats it i created a user name and ... i forgot my email that i used in that accountt .. (:[) i just remember my user name... but the 2nd pass . i forgot .. is there anyway to recover my account .?
i can give my password and the username.. because that's my oldiest acc.. i forgot all of the info.. just only the USERNAME : AND THE PASSWORD : and im willing to give that account to you to just to fix that i want to continue my moonlord there level 46 IGN : LyCanuSZ ...

i'll be waiting for your reply and any procedure to be do.. thanks
No there's no other way rather than contacting CC thru Messenger which unfortunately you will not be able to do since you forgot your login name in CC website.

#16 no0blah

no0blah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

Dear GM's,

I'm from Philippines, playing dragon nest for 1month and counting. but my first account was banned it says that "BECAUSE OF CASH TRANSACTION" maybe whats the real reason is i shouted at WORLD saying S>ACCOUNT FOR 1,000 PESOS PM INFO. I dont know that its illegal im just gonna sell this account because i got curse on it i guess.And im just a beginner on this game so i dont know all of the rules. Please forgive me for what ive done. Can you please unbanned my account? I'm not gonna do it next time promise, so please :( I just played that for 1month and 10hrs+ per day just to gain gold so please please please please! :( My account ID is "no0blah" from Holywood server. Wish you'll respond on this message/post. Thank you!

#17 Mankael

Mankael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Dears GM
i cant reset my seconds pass because i have no receive a mail from your staff to use the "cherry enchange password", my account is hacket plzz help me T_T

Thx...

#18 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostMankael, on 13 February 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Dears GM
i cant reset my seconds pass because i have no receive a mail from your staff to use the "cherry enchange password", my account is hacket plzz help me T_T

Thx...
Then how did you manage to log in the forums if you don't know your CC account? (oo;)

#19 Mankael

Mankael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostYuenAi, on 15 February 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

Then how did you manage to log in the forums if you don't know your CC account? (oo;)
my 2nd password in DNsea bleh....

#20 Emtec11

Emtec11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Sir .. is there any chances to reset your account's 2nd password without email ?. i forgot my email because of creating user name last year before the 4.50 mark patch .. if there is a chances to reset my account .. i am willing to give my account's user and pass . Hope you can do something about this ..