133 replies to this topic

#121 shadyDK

shadyDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:29 PM

View PostYuenAi, on 02 June 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

You automatically get the Achievement box by Lv2 and will be directly sent to your CC inventory. To get the next level'd box, you must open it(e.g. To get Lv30 box, you must open Lv2 up to Lv29 to reach the Lv30 box)

As for the Jelly, AFAIK, there's a line up priority wherein the game will first use the Event jellies next would be the first stack it can find in your CC inventory.

Ouch so it means I cannot get my [GM]item protection jelly ? coz that kind of jelly can be used up to +13 ... and now theyre all gone , im reserving it for my L grade weapon .. whew.... tsk tsk

#122 EyruuL

EyruuL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Please banned ID dragon nest SkyML .. moonlord . this my char . T_T .. he lying me ..

#123 Valmore

Valmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • HoaxArmy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Gensoukyou

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Currently still havent received my green magni wings from 3 months ago. I submitted ticket to gardener but still no actions taken.

#124 iCr0ss

iCr0ss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hi, I've been sending messages on CC messenger and lately I've been getting no response? It's been 17 days since the last time they replied at me. I wonder if someone from here can help me?

#125 hitomi0o08

hitomi0o08

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • hitomi0o08
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • BANDofMEME

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

Sir, can we ask what happened to the post i submitted on the cheeky gesture event.Me and my friends did not yet recieved the reward.Is our post invalid? or what? thanks!

Edited by hitomi0o08, 10 September 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#126 arkitek2

arkitek2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • arkitek4
  • DN, Holywood
  • RadioActive

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

GM Why I did not receive the gesture?  I posted the picture with my group in page #135 dated posted August 15, 2013 - 9:34pm (T.T)

[Event] 13 Aug – 3 Sept: Gettin’ Cheeky Wit’ It~

Started by Mantou, Aug 13 2013 02:50 PM  

All Eligible Submissions have been credited with the Cheeky Gesture via the Server Special Storage at on 10 September 1400HRS GMT+8

You have up till 24th September 2013 (Around 14 Days) to retrieve your reward from the Server Special Storage  before it expires.

Players who have any further questions and problems please contact cherry messenger.
FAQ Regarding Cherry Messenger can be found in this thread: http://forum.cherryc...erry-messenger/

The DN Team have read all the well-wishes from the Dragon Nest SEA community and appreciates every single one of them that have been written in this event. A big thank you to all players who have submitted and participated in this event!

Thank you >3<!

#127 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

View Postarkitek2, on 11 September 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

GM Why I did not receive the gesture?  I posted the picture with my group in page #135 dated posted August 15, 2013 - 9:34pm (T.T)

[Event] 13 Aug – 3 Sept: Gettin’ Cheeky Wit’ It~

Started by Mantou, Aug 13 2013 02:50 PM  

All Eligible Submissions have been credited with the Cheeky Gesture via the Server Special Storage at on 10 September 1400HRS GMT+8

You have up till 24th September 2013 (Around 14 Days) to retrieve your reward from the Server Special Storage  before it expires.

Players who have any further questions and problems please contact cherry messenger.
FAQ Regarding Cherry Messenger can be found in this thread: http://forum.cherryc...erry-messenger/

The DN Team have read all the well-wishes from the Dragon Nest SEA community and appreciates every single one of them that have been written in this event. A big thank you to all players who have submitted and participated in this event!

Thank you >3<!

coz you post on the wrong Thread...

http://forum.cherryc...20#entry1987027

That thread is meant for Discussion only sir....
Submission is on GD section....

#128 EvolutioN5

EvolutioN5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Please GM Help Me

Why am i get banned fast then you didnt even noted me.... i didnt even do anything ...

My Char IGN is : EvolutioN5 Server: Springwood

#129 Picha2x

Picha2x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

UNRELATED TOPIC PLS HELP

Oops! You have not verified your mobile number yet!

You will need to verify your email in order to gain full access to your Cherry Exchange services.

Do you wish to verify your mobile?
=================================

I dont know where to submit my problem. I just created an account and played for 3montsh w/o activating it(i didnt and ignored the provide the mobile number requred) now i wanna top up CC but i cant access it because it always says i need to provide the mobile number. I wait so long but there is no OTP, i even tried providing another mobile number but then again no OTP :(  Please help. plsss

#130 xXxemostlexXx

xXxemostlexXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/228675-account-has-been-bannedsent-a-ticket-w-documents-still-cant-verify/#entry2463463 kindly reply here ASAP... I cant help it to talk to cC staffs at messenger anymore

#131 LliamJames

LliamJames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

Good day maam/sir:

i cant log in my account In DN, and i dont know why even the Id name and password is being change. :( please help me. this accnt. is not the one that im saying. my other accnt. i dont know why icant log in.. my last email is silentnaruto@yahoo.com . . .  HOPE U CAN ACCESS IT..

#132 DvN

DvN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

hey a friend of mine ask for help because a bug in his id . it was fixed but then when he logged in-game it ask for a 2nd password . is there anyone who can help with this issue ? need help ASAP

#133 markie005

markie005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:19 AM

hi good morning..I dont get my level up reward box since i became 40 please help ign: packie0 server: hollywood..GM please help i need it to continue my game

#134 SilverKingShiro

SilverKingShiro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

I forgot my account (email), I tried all but still doesn't work. it says no specific account.
but I can log-in my account in game. so what's wrong? is it possible to add game account to my new email account?
please I need your answer ASAP.