• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#21 nicca13

nicca13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

gm help me i cant open my account coz i forgot my 2nd pass,,,,,,,do some thing please

#22 nicca13

nicca13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

please reset my 2nd pass,,,,,this is my login id: nicca13  ,  email: throjan_138@yahoo.com   ,  IGN: tHr0jAn    ,,,,,,pls i cant play ehhh

#23 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

nicca13, on 2011-12-07 12:15:33, said:

gm help me i cant open my account coz i forgot my 2nd pass,,,,,,,do some thing please

If you need to reset your 2nd password, you should contact CC using the Cherry Messenger regarding this issue.

Please be sure to include your Login ID, registered email, and one of your IGN's.

Please note that CC may take a couple of working days (usually 2-3) to process a message sent to the Cherry Messenger.

#24 pkosgenzi

pkosgenzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

GM .  My account is banned for 2 weeks??

Why is that  !? ==a

#25 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

pkosgenzi, on 2011-12-31 12:12:41, said:

GM .  My account is banned for 2 weeks??

Why is that  !? ==a

GM's don't go on the forums and I am not an administrator here. I'm just a forumer like you.

If you wish to appeal your ban you should contact CC via the Cherry Messenger.

#26 Muskiteer

Muskiteer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

i forgot my cherry credits email account can someone help me?

IGN:Ayannaa 

:(

#27 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Muskiteer, on 2012-01-01 16:22:15, said:

i forgot my cherry credits email account can someone help me?

IGN:Ayannaa 

:(

Chocolate replied to your thread.

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/help-please-32

#28 athruniori

athruniori

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:41 AM

so if you want to know if your account is banned, you will still contact cc admins to know if you were banned??

#29 ddrreeww

ddrreeww

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

bring to what? been a week already no replies on my reports LAME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys sux 

#30 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

athruniori, on 2012-01-30 09:41:56, said:

so if you want to know if your account is banned, you will still contact cc admins to know if you were banned??

You would know your account is banned if you tried to login to your account. You only contact CC using the messenger if you wish to appeal your ban or find out more about the reasons behind your ban.

gamefox, on 2012-01-30 10:58:47, said:

bring to what? been a week already no replies on my reports LAME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys sux 

Sorry. I can't do anything for you since i'm just a normal person on the forums like you. If CC is dealing with a high number of tickets due to the pile up over the Chinese New Year holidays, then you'll just have to wait longer.

#31 DarkRayzen

DarkRayzen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

GM dont Banned me give me 1 chance pls sobsobsobsobsob

#32 xoulbreaker21

xoulbreaker21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

TO GM & ADMIN,

PLS CHECK MY CHAR ICHIGO13 WHY CANT I PUT MY FINAL SKILL?? THOUGH I STILL HAVE 20 SP?? I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS KIND OF BUG, IT HAPPENS ALSO TO MY FRIEND.. LVL 40 CHAR IS USELESS..

#33 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

xoulbreaker21, on 2012-02-24 19:32:09, said:

TO GM & ADMIN,

PLS CHECK MY CHAR ICHIGO13 WHY CANT I PUT MY FINAL SKILL?? THOUGH I STILL HAVE 20 SP?? I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS KIND OF BUG, IT HAPPENS ALSO TO MY FRIEND.. LVL 40 CHAR IS USELESS..

Did you see if you've gone over your SP limit?

On the bottom left of your skill window you should see your skill limit for your current level (currentskillpoints/maximum, eg. 90/100).

Let's say the skill you're trying to learn costs 10 SP but your SP limit shows 95/100. You won't be able to learn the skill because it would go over the maximum even if you have enough SP to spend.

#34 xoulbreaker21

xoulbreaker21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, im sure  i still have enough SP to get my final skill which is great wave for my swordsman.. i think its not only me who's having the same problem..

Pls check my accnt if you want to see that what im saying is true.... My char is useless w/o last skill or ultimate skill..

#35 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

xoulbreaker21, on 2012-02-25 09:43:08, said:

Yeah, im sure  i still have enough SP to get my final skill which is great wave for my swordsman.. i think its not only me who's having the same problem..

Pls check my accnt if you want to see that what im saying is true.... My char is useless w/o last skill or ultimate skill..

I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say. There is a total limit on the total amount of SP you can spend, so even if you have enough SP to learn the skill, your maximum SP limit may already be full which would prevent you from learning the new skill.

#36 princedrift

princedrift

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Hello..GM...My ACC got problem ! just now i playing manticore nest normal.....play until somewhere, the other teammate no move....than i think i on dc...than i click Exit Game.. after this...i relog in my ACC....it's become duplicate log in ! really wtf.......and i open my other ACC...and i still saw my Main ACC online.....still on Manticore nest...and i can't log in to ~!   This Problem already whole day................SOS  HELP ME PLEASE~~!!!                  Saturday           25/2/2012      Greenwood           ThaddeusQ

#37 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

princedrift, on 2012-02-25 17:23:10, said:

Hello..GM...My ACC got problem ! just now i playing manticore nest normal.....play until somewhere, the other teammate no move....than i think i on dc...than i click Exit Game.. after this...i relog in my ACC....it's become duplicate log in ! really wtf.......and i open my other ACC...and i still saw my Main ACC online.....still on Manticore nest...and i can't log in to ~!   This Problem already whole day................SOS  HELP ME PLEASE~~!!!                  Saturday           25/2/2012      Greenwood           ThaddeusQ

If you are experiencing a duplicate login error, please refer to this thread:

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/duplicate-log-in-14

#38 heysen1

heysen1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

GM PLEASE HELP ME MY ACCOUNT WAS SCAMED I GUESS THEY USED KEYLOGGER TO GET MY PW AND THEY CHANGED

SECOND PW I CANT REMEBER MY PIN NUMBER T_T I NEED 2nd pw retrieve soon as posible or my items gonna be stealed T_T

i found the guy on my char nick is jovan143   hes pinoy so no wonder about pinoys scams

zzzz my ID is : heysen1

my characters inside are b4dZpalaZ lv 40 paladin and b4dZacRo lv 32 acrobat

i already send mails to cherry messenger but it take too long to answer  all that time the guy gonna raid nest and steal all my items

be efective please thanks

help me sooooon as posible please scamers dont wait whewboy

#39 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

heysen1, on 2012-03-08 01:38:11, said:

i already send mails to cherry messenger but it take too long to answer  all that time the guy gonna raid nest and steal all my items

Please note that CC may take a couple of working days (usually 2-3) to process a message sent to the Cherry Messenger.

I can't help you directly as I am not an admin/moderator so you will have to wait for CC's reply to you.

#40 arne1445

arne1445

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

help   me