Matk : 3500-4400
Crit : 10.000
FA : 100
Heres the problem i want to incriz every stat above ,heres my option for armor
*ARMOR*
1- full totem set(INT)
2- 5 immo, 2 victor
3- 4 immo, 3 totem
(cant remember whjch one incriz FA the most)
*ACCESORY*
1- 2 wind , 2 fatal
2- 2 wise , 2 magic
3- 2 wind , 2 magic

whats ur opinion ?

#2 mOonXsLaSh

mOonXsLaSh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • mOonXsLaSh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • EpicFree

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

personally, in my opinion as a moonlord.

For sets [if you want Crit and FD* (i would like to correct you that its not FA)]
5 immo armors
2 victor weapons.

My best advise to you is this, you can stay with your current sets for now so you can save Gold. And change your Totem gloves to Immo Gloves so it will give you more extra FD. Enhance your Gaunlet to +8 or enhance them both to +9. Also Give your boots and pants Intellect suffixes and Will suffix for Gloves. also pots should be AGI INT (HP or MP) helps a lot to increase your stats. And Get level 50 epic heraldries. Fatal, Wind, Wise, Magician, Ultimate. so you can boost your, mentionded stats.

For Acce
a.) 2wind 2Fatal (for highest possible Critical Damage)
b.) 2wind 2Magician (this is the best recommended acce for starters)
c.) 4 plague of immortals (your best choice for accessories for FD but expensive though)

its really up to you bro. or you can stay with your current rings for now..coz it will lower your crit if you'll replace them with 2 epic Magicians. though boost your magic attack dramatically. i wont recommend you to use apoc acce becoz it gives more FD but gives pathetic stats compare with Plague immortal. Plague immortal gives lot of Crit, Agi and Int which is essential to us moonlords.

so if you'll go with 5immo, 2 victor, 4plague of Immortal, and lvl50 epic Ultimate plate you'll have 41% FD which is already a Good percentage for a Rookie player.. also gives you a good number of Crit.

Normal Moonlords goes for these suffixes:
Helm - Int
Shirt - int
Pants - int
Gloves - will (for the stats) or Tent (for mdef)
Shoes - int

Main weapon - wind
2nd weapon - tent

This is for solo and parties..the wind/tent effect on your main and 2nd weapon stacks. thus your team mates can make use of it. While other suffixes like INT on your main weapon w/c lessens the elemental defense of an opponent is not very useful to others who uses elemental skills. And the suffix magic power is not much of a use for parties/solo..

also crit damage doesn't ignore defense anymore..unlike the past patch.. so having tent in your 2nd weapon w/c lessen the mdef of an opponent can also boost your crit damage.. So these 2 suffixes for weapons is the perfect combination for solo and parties.

Edited by mOonXsLaSh, 13 December 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#3 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostmOonXsLaSh, on 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

For sets [if you want Crit and FD* (i would like to correct you that its not FA)]
5 immo armors
2 victor weapons.

My best advise to you is this, you can stay with your current sets for now so you can save Gold. And change your Totem gloves to Immo Gloves so it will give you more extra FD. Enhance your Gaunlet to +8 or enhance them both to +9. Also Give your boots and pants Intellect suffixes and Will suffix for Gloves. also pots should be AGI INT (HP or MP) helps a lot to increase your stats. And Get level 50 epic heraldries. Fatal, Wind, Wise, Magician, Ultimate. so you can boost your, mentionded stats.

For Acce
c.) 4 plague of immortals (your best choice for accessories but expensive though)

its really up to you bro. or you can stay with your current rings for now..coz it will lower your crit if you'll replace them with 2 epic Magicians. though boost your magic attack dramatically. i wont recommend you to use apoc acce becoz it gives more FD but gives pathetic stats compare with Plague immortal. Plague immortal gives lot of Crit, Agi and Int which is essential to us moonlords.

so if you'll go with 5immo, 2 victor, 4plague of Immortal, and lvl50 epic Ultimate plate you'll have 41% FD which is already a Good percentage for a Rookie player.. also gives you a good number of Crit.

Helm - Int
Shirt - int
Pants - int
Shoes - int

Main weapon - wind
2nd weapon - tent

This is for solo and parties..the wind/tent effect on your main and 2nd weapon stacks. thus your team mates can make use of it. While other suffixes like INT on your main weapon w/c lessens the elemental defense of an opponent is not very useful to others who uses elemental skills. And the suffix magic power is not much of a use for parties/solo..

also crit damage doesn't ignore defense anymore..unlike the past patch.. so having tent in your 2nd weapon w/c lessen the mdef of an opponent can also boost your crit damage.. So these 2 suffixes for weapons is the perfect combination for solo and parties.
sorry i get coomfuse betwen FA and FA (shame)
and thanks (clap)

#4 mOonXsLaSh

mOonXsLaSh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • mOonXsLaSh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • EpicFree

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

View Postskatethe1997, on 13 December 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

sorry i get coomfuse betwen FA and FA (shame)
and thanks (clap)

its ok.. and no problem..if you have more questions, i would gladly help.. i love helping fellow Moonlords. XD
FA= Final Attack skill of Gladiator
FD= Final Damage.

#5 Amaterasou

Amaterasou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Azyrion
  • DN, Holywood
  • Kittens

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostmOonXsLaSh, on 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

5 immo armors
2 victor weapons.

For Acce
c.) 4 plague of immortals (your best choice for accessories but expensive though)

Helm - Int
Shirt - int
Pants - int
Shoes - int

Main weapon - wind
2nd weapon - tent

for acc:

if i remember the stats correctly i dont think that totem acc or gn acc is advisable for SM, be it Glad or ML (correct me if im wrong).so my suggestion:

c) 2 red rose wind/wise + 2 apoc rings
d) 2 apoc + 2red rose fatal/magician
e) full apoc

but those are only for people who can afford plates with 3rd crit and going for decent fd

and about armor suffix:

full wind if you cant reach max crit without perfect pot and/or 3rd stat crit plates otherwise go full INT.

Edited by Amaterasou, 13 December 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#6 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostmOonXsLaSh, on 13 December 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

its ok.. and no problem..if you have more questions, i would gladly help.. i love helping fellow Moonlords. XD
FA= Final Attack skill of Gladiator
FD= Final Damage.
oh how can people incriz theres FD to 900 and 1300
for me ? it seems like mission imposible (shame)

#7 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostAmaterasou, on 13 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

for acc:

if i remember the stats correctly i dont think that totem acc or gn acc is advisable for SM, be it Glad or ML (correct me if im wrong).so my suggestion:

c) 2 red rose wind/wise + 2 apoc rings
d) 2 apoc + 2red rose fatal/magician
e) full apoc

but those are only for people who can afford plates with 3rd crit and going for decent fd

and about armor suffix:

full wind if you cant reach max crit without perfect pot and/or 3rd stat crit plates otherwise go full INT.
i want to have better mattk although right now i have better mattk than more than haft of my guild
that 2 armor with wind pots was a mistake
where can i find sophia essense ???

Edited by skatethe1997, 13 December 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#8 Amaterasou

Amaterasou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Azyrion
  • DN, Holywood
  • Kittens

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

900 is not that hard:

2 different apoc pairs= 122+122
2 victory weaps= 210
3 totem equips= 300
lvl50 epic FD plate= 170

together =  924 FD

#9 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostAmaterasou, on 13 December 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

900 is not that hard:

2 different apoc pairs= 122+122
2 victory weaps= 210
3 totem equips= 300
lvl50 epic FD plate= 170

together =  924 FD
to reach by that , it will decriz alot of crit and matkk =="
wow , playing dragon nest is hard (T.T)

#10 Amaterasou

Amaterasou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Azyrion
  • DN, Holywood
  • Kittens

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

better matk is good but you should get your crit up first 10k is too little for moonlords. 15~16k should be your aim if you always have a merc in your party, otherwise max crit. therefore wind on armor is not so bad if you have not much gold.

so if you want to max your matk and can afford 3rd stat crit plates and perfect pot(matk+crit on weaps and rings):

go +10 on both weaps+Full INT an armor+wise/magic for acc.

if not go:

Full WIND on armor+wind/fatal acc for high crit and raise your matk only through weaps enhancement and in worst case 3rd stat matk plates.

the options above is for the case you dont want to go FD build

#11 Amaterasou

Amaterasou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Azyrion
  • DN, Holywood
  • Kittens

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postskatethe1997, on 13 December 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

moonlord are expensive to gear so without 3rd crit plates you wont get the best result possible and matk should mainly come from weap enhancement

#12 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

So sould i have full wind armor and wise/magic acces ?

#13 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

1 more question , 1 INT = how much mattk ?

#14 mOonXsLaSh

mOonXsLaSh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • mOonXsLaSh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • EpicFree

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

View Postskatethe1997, on 14 December 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

1 more question , 1 INT = how much mattk ?

1 INT = 0.5 Mattack for warriors. but i'm not sure if thats the correct one on T4 now.. (:]) some say its 0.25..

Edited by mOonXsLaSh, 14 December 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#15 mOonXsLaSh

mOonXsLaSh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • mOonXsLaSh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • EpicFree

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

View Postskatethe1997, on 14 December 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

So sould i have full wind armor and wise/magic acces ?

its ok to go for wind for now if you want a good number of crit...but the best thing to do if you want to maximize your crit while not sacrificing Mattack easily is to have a level 50 rare weapons have them both perfect pots. But FD will be sacrificed.

i had 2rare weapons that have 17% crit on them
2 wind (necklace/earring) 1Fatal ring 1 magician ring. Lvl 50 of course
(all Totem)suffixes were
Helm - wind
Shirt - int
Pants - int
Gloves - will
Boots - wind
1lvl 40 Fatal Plate (epic)
1lvl 40 Wind plate (epic)
1lvl 40 3rd stat crit (epic)
1 lvl 50 3rd stat crit (epic)
all hidden potentials Have AGI INT

gave me 17925 crit which is 89% (maxed).
but only to give me 175FD (3%) (:>) with no ultimate plate. but with lvl 50 premium Ultimate plate, it will be 320FD which is 8%..haha

but as I had said from the other Threads. i only aim for 15k crit.. coz 1 max leveled Battle Howl from a merc which is always on party gets my crit to 18k.
personally i aim to get more and more Magic attack as i can't raise my FD so much. I guess my limit for it is 865 which is 41%. Can't afford those 3rd stats FD on plates. of course this is without sacrificing both Crit and magic attack.

Edited by mOonXsLaSh, 14 December 2012 - 04:27 AM.

#16 SongOfSaya

SongOfSaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Kuusoru
  • DN, Westwood
  • Quitted,nothing interests me here anymore.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

View Postskatethe1997, on 13 December 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Don't just focus MATK. Have to say with ur 10k crit,even with 5k matk u still be weak.
I think the best way to increase dmg output for ML is to raise FD first,then 15k - 16k crit or maxed,MATK later.

#17 donttalktome

donttalktome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

If you can afford, you can slowly balance crit, FD and matk.

I am using all armor (wind) except for gloves which is will all +7 and +8 still (oo;)

main weapon (wind) secondary (tent) +9 an +8 still (oo;)

plates:

lvl50 ulti with crit (epic)
lvl50 magic with fd (rare)
3 lvl40 3rd stat crit (epic; forgot the name of the plate)
lvl50 fatal
lvl50 wise
lvl40 life vit with str (oo;)

my stats are:

FD: 903 (45% i think)
crit: 16k+ (i think)
matk: 4.3k only (but almost same damage with 5k+ matk considering lower crit and fd)

now, my next thing to do is increase matk; use lvl50 wind for additional crit and save gold for the OP FD plates...you know, ML is hard to geared. or you may follow aikawakazu's guide to ML which do not really need expensive gears but you can reach crit cap dramatically

Edited by donttalktome, 15 December 2012 - 07:35 PM.

#18 SongOfSaya

SongOfSaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Kuusoru
  • DN, Westwood
  • Quitted,nothing interests me here anymore.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

View Postdonttalktome, on 14 December 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

If you can afford, you can slowly balance crit, FD and matk.

I am using all armor (wind) except for gloves which is will all +7 and +8 still (oo;)

main weapon (wind) secondary (tent) +9 an +8 still (oo;)

plates:

lvl50 ulti with crit (epic)
lvl50 magic with fd (rare)
3 lvl40 3rd stat crit (epic; forgot the name of the plate)
lvl50 fatal
lvl50 wise
lvl40 life vit with str (oo;)

my stats are:

FD: 903 (45% i think)
crit: 16k+ (i think)
matk: 4.3k only (but almost same damage with 5k+ matk considering lower crit and fd)

now, my next thing to do is increase matk; use lvl50 wind for additional crit and save gold for the OP FD plates...you know, ML is hard to geared. or you may follow aikawakazu's guide to ML with do not really need expensive gears but you can reach crit cap dramatically

Can i know your accessory?

#19 skatethe1997

skatethe1997

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts
  • WarLordVNN
  • AS, OBT
  • DragonS

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

wow !!!!!!!!!!!! this suck , cant find any plate with crit or AGI in TH (T.T) (T.T) (T.T) (T.T) (T.T) (T.T)

#20 donttalktome

donttalktome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostSongOfSaya, on 14 December 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

Can i know your accessory?
forget to mention:

disc neck and ear (str,int,hp) (int,vit,hp)
2 reve rings (patk,matk,int,crit)