Jump to content


[Springwood] R> Sg/my Active, Permanent Smasher/majesty For Gdn Hc


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Randomise

Randomise

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • xIceMocha
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ~ AftEffect ~ Now open for recruitment!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

View Postckl1001, on 30 December 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

I am Interested in this.. but to be honest i'm not experienced in SDN, even normal runs.
But I believe my EQ is quite decent. Depends on your view tho...
Anyway i'm a Barbarian. IGN: iRevolutio

I just need help on tips and trick during the nest. Then its ok already


Thanks for your kind reply ~

We will PM you in game soon ~

#22 AZUS

AZUS

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Awol
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

Good Morning & BUMP !

#23 Viva

Viva

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hey guys..still need merc for your SDN HC & GDN Run?
I might be able to join if the run will be at night time.. ^^

IGN : M0wgli

#24 GiveUpNao

GiveUpNao

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • SayMehhh, ExcuseMeh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NotAllMehsAreMe

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostViva, on 31 December 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

Hey guys..still need merc for your SDN HC & GDN Run?
I might be able to join if the run will be at night time.. ^^

IGN : M0wgli

Dude!! lol funny leh u why not jus pm me directly jenny!

Edited by GiveUpNao, 31 December 2012 - 03:34 PM.


#25 xfreix

xfreix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • BunNoMous, xxMantOu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Tranquilty

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

bumpssssssssss

#26 eyeapple

eyeapple

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Healro, Bed0fRoses
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Tranquilty

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

bump

#27 Randomise

Randomise

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • xIceMocha
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ~ AftEffect ~ Now open for recruitment!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Bumps Bumps ~~

We are still recruiting ~

Come join up with us soon =)

#28 Jarukage

Jarukage

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Saint here but im PH
IGN: Jarukage

#29 Sauvignon

Sauvignon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

I wannnnaaaa join !

Ign: SauvignonX

Class: Inquisitor / DPS / Support build

Thanks! <3

#30 GiveUpNao

GiveUpNao

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • SayMehhh, ExcuseMeh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NotAllMehsAreMe

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

Posted Image

#31 Randomise

Randomise

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • xIceMocha
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ~ AftEffect ~ Now open for recruitment!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Bumps Bumps ~~

We are still recruiting ~

On a temporary basis, we are now expanding our recruitment drive to include other classes as well ~

So, feel free to leave us a msg here, or pm our friendly guild members in game ~


Thanks ~

#32 xGangrelx

xGangrelx

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Tumpi
  • DN, Springwood
  • still searching

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

HI! I am Interested

IGN = Saint

Server = Springwood

Class = Saint

Title = Dejected

Experience:

SDN normal = Cleared

SDN (HC) =  not yet cuz my current permanent PT always dies, i'm always alone at Dragon 4HP, then time runs out on me :(

GDN = only at Golem Morgan :(

#33 pooks86

pooks86

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Red/War
  • DN, Greenwood
  • =.=

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

can i join with guardian(gdn only coz got fix on hc runs)

ign:rediron

#34 GiveUpNao

GiveUpNao

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • SayMehhh, ExcuseMeh
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NotAllMehsAreMe

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostxGangrelx, on 06 January 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

HI! I am Interested

IGN = Saint

Server = Springwood

Class = Saint

Title = Dejected

Experience:

SDN normal = Cleared

SDN (HC) =  not yet cuz my current permanent PT always dies, i'm always alone at Dragon 4HP, then time runs out on me :(

GDN = only at Golem Morgan :(

Erm I tried finding your IGN in game but there's no such character (oo;)  Are u sure tats ur IGN or did u type wrongly? (sorry)

#35 TaKeRuZ

TaKeRuZ

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 864 posts
  • TeeKayz
  • Bloodline - Slepnir

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

Hi Tranquility members, I would interested to join your Gdn team runs (but not permanent party) if you're willing to take me as trial runs.

Details can be found in my signature, experienced in sdn normal + HC (with title also).

Will be join after the big patch, I need to reskill cause now my healing relic is very low level. (T.T)

#36 Randomise

Randomise

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • xIceMocha
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ~ AftEffect ~ Now open for recruitment!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

View PostTaKeRuZ, on 07 January 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

Hi Tranquility members, I would interested to join your Gdn team runs (but not permanent party) if you're willing to take me as trial runs.

Details can be found in my signature, experienced in sdn normal + HC (with title also).

Will be join after the big patch, I need to reskill cause now my healing relic is very low level. (T.T)



Hello Takeruz,

Thank you for your kind reply. We would be more than willing to have your good self as part of our runs. Please do pm any of us in-game so that we can add you up for the time being.

We will be looking forward to having you as part of our team after the next update then.

Cheers ~

#37 TaKeRuZ

TaKeRuZ

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 864 posts
  • TeeKayz
  • Bloodline - Slepnir

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostRandomise, on 07 January 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

Hello Takeruz,

Thank you for your kind reply. We would be more than willing to have your good self as part of our runs. Please do pm any of us in-game so that we can add you up for the time being.

We will be looking forward to having you as part of our team after the next update then.

Cheers ~

All-right then.

Edit: My online timing usually at night, you can find me anyways.

Edited by TaKeRuZ, 08 January 2013 - 09:22 AM.


#38 xGangrelx

xGangrelx

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Tumpi
  • DN, Springwood
  • still searching

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

HI! I am Interested

IGN = Tumpi (sorry, I typed saint in my previous post, my bad :( )

Server = Springwood

Class = Saint

Title = Dejected

Experience:

SDN normal = Cleared

SDN (HC) =  not yet cuz my current permanent PT always dies, i'm always alone at Dragon 4HP, then time runs out on me :(

GDN = only at Golem Morgan :(

#39 etmama

etmama

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • EpicFred
  • DN, Greenwood
  • OuraSlayer

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Hi Im interested in the HC run, but only online during weekday midnight or sat/sun afternoon.

Ign: DarthFred

Class: Inquisitor / DPS / Support build

(:])

#40 xfreix

xfreix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • BunNoMous, xxMantOu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Tranquilty

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

bumps bumps! ^^