299 replies to this topic

#41 yongann1701

yongann1701

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

hey creze, what do you think about suffix on both weps?
i finally farmed my GDn sword/gaun ... my sword is now on magic power suffix ... but i dunu what to put into my sub weapon, many suggest tent and there are some who ask me go for dual magic power, but the different between tent magic atk and magic power magic atk is huge for unique weapons ,,, >.< can give me some idea?

#42 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postyongann1701, on 25 April 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

hey creze, what do you think about suffix on both weps?
i finally farmed my GDn sword/gaun ... my sword is now on magic power suffix ... but i dunu what to put into my sub weapon, many suggest tent and there are some who ask me go for dual magic power, but the different between tent magic atk and magic power magic atk is huge for unique weapons ,,, >.< can give me some idea?

Tent has a 10 sec proc timing (whatever MATK skills you throw during this proc timing will benefit from tent debuff). Compared to Magic Power which only has 1hit proc (even if MBD lands 10hits, only 1 out of that 10 hits will benefit the magic power buff).

Aside from that, personally for me, I would go tent just because it benefits not just me but anyone in the party who is magic based.

#43 yongann1701

yongann1701

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

thanks for the explanation :D

crafted mine with tent :D

#44 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hello. Im currently collecting money for gear and I came here to ask: why are people rarely use full gdn set? Atm I aim for it but I see a lot of people suggesting going for immortal helm,gloves,boots and the rest of gdn. Do I lose something if I go full gdn? Also could someone tell me which mats should I hoard to enhance gdn set. Thanks in advance.

#45 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostDiageru, on 04 May 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Hello. Im currently collecting money for gear and I came here to ask: why are people rarely use full gdn set? Atm I aim for it but I see a lot of people suggesting going for immortal helm,gloves,boots and the rest of gdn. Do I lose something if I go full gdn? Also could someone tell me which mats should I hoard to enhance gdn set. Thanks in advance.

Yea, you lose the FD bonus you get from 3piece immortal.
Although rumour has it that 60cap is around the corner... so I'd advice you to hold on to your money until then.

#46 Lockon

Lockon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

sir regarding build's on 60's for ML, been tweaking wanted to know your opinion on somethn. so i am planning to put a skill ring 2pcs. i wonder if the rev ring is still good at 60. since im gonna use a pslam and halfmoon skill rings  i wonder if its still a good choice to use rev apoc ring . pslam for maximzng debuff and halfmoon making it lvl 11.. was jst thnkng about my crit pot on rev bt then again if theres a 2set acce on 60 that would have a large margin against rev. thx in advnce.. :D

#47 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

View PostLockon, on 04 May 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

sir regarding build's on 60's for ML, been tweaking wanted to know your opinion on somethn. so i am planning to put a skill ring 2pcs. i wonder if the rev ring is still good at 60. since im gonna use a pslam and halfmoon skill rings  i wonder if its still a good choice to use rev apoc ring . pslam for maximzng debuff and halfmoon making it lvl 11.. was jst thnkng about my crit pot on rev bt then again if theres a 2set acce on 60 that would have a large margin against rev. thx in advnce.. :D

No idea on that yet, but somehow I'm thinking you will still be better off with all 4 skill acc compared to 2apoc 2skill due to the amount of raw stats skill accessories can give.

#48 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostCrezeance, on 04 May 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

Yea, you lose the FD bonus you get from 3piece immortal.
Although rumour has it that 60cap is around the corner... so I'd advice you to hold on to your money until then.

Wont full gdn set last you longer in 60 cap since its unique and have much higher stats? If so then full gdn set is better. Plus helms,gloves and boots are really cheap.

#49 Lockon

Lockon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

hmm im having a descent FD at 1150 atm w/ the 2pcs apoc rings and ofc the other one has crit on it.. if im going for raw and full skill rings at 60  prolly goona have a hard time geting the crit cap or atleast a descent one for raid nest. if ur in my position do you still thnk the raw power of skill rings at 60 would be better. sorry jst a thought and im  thinking of going FD build at 60 not the cap though jst enuf for a good set..

#50 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

View PostDiageru, on 04 May 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Wont full gdn set last you longer in 60 cap since its unique and have much higher stats? If so then full gdn set is better. Plus helms,gloves and boots are really cheap.

For 50cap definitely 3immortal (and a 50 ultimate plate) 4gdn unique gives more dmg output.
3immortal parts are definitely cheaper compared to gdn ones, just look at the coding prices. >_>
For 60cap most people will end up changing to the 60epics anyway, so what's the point of getting full gdn ?

View PostLockon, on 04 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

hmm im having a descent FD at 1150 atm w/ the 2pcs apoc rings and ofc the other one has crit on it.. if im going for raw and full skill rings at 60  prolly goona have a hard time geting the crit cap or atleast a descent one for raid nest. if ur in my position do you still thnk the raw power of skill rings at 60 would be better. sorry jst a thought and im  thinking of going FD build at 60 not the cap though jst enuf for a good set..

I haven't played 60cap yet, so I have no idea how hard it will be to get a decent amount of crit. (shouldn't be too hard if you can get some lvl60 3rd stat crit plates and 4x17% crit pot I'm assuming)

If you are comparing 4 skill accessories to 2apoc 2skill accessories, I'd definitely say scrap the apoc accessories. Even in this cap they are starting to get abit redundant due to it's low stats.

#51 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for reply Crezeance, I heard a rumor that next update may even be on 7th may. So Ill just keep hoarding money.

#52 Aldyei

Aldyei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1566 posts
  • Aldyei
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

View PostDiageru, on 05 May 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Thanks for reply Crezeance, I heard a rumor that next update may even be on 7th may. So Ill just keep hoarding money.
what?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? may 7 already? but i just bought my gd sword last last week (sorry)

#53 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostAldyei, on 05 May 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

what?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? may 7 already? but i just bought my gd sword last last week (sorry)

think of it this way, you would still need decent weapons to clear lv60 dungeons for your lvl60 weapons and stuff lol

#54 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

It seems like a false alert since no change log have surfed. I might actually buy a weapon too since I read dungeons in 50->60 aren't walk in a park.

#55 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostDiageru, on 06 May 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

It seems like a false alert since no change log have surfed. I might actually buy a weapon too since I read dungeons in 50->60 aren't walk in a park.

yea. alot of people expected it to be tomorrow hahahaa

#56 Rein

Rein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

hi Crez,
sry off topic.
is it worth if i change my victor weapon which is give 210 FD with Hero Sword & Gauntlet?

my current set is 3 immo (helm,glove,boots) , 2 hero (shirt, pants) and 2 victor (weapon)

thx. (:D)

Edited by Rein, 07 May 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#57 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostRein, on 07 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

hi Crez,
sry off topic.
is it worth if i change my victor weapon which is give 210 FD with Hero Sword & Gauntlet?

my current set is 3 immo (helm,glove,boots) , 2 hero (shirt, pants) and 2 victor (weapon)

thx. %20br=

If your hero sword and gaunt are going to be of decent enchancement and have a matk pot, yes.

Edited by Crezeance, 07 May 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#58 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Crezeance, what kind of accessories are the best? 4 immortal for final damage bonus or 4 +skill ones?

P.S. Finally bought my gd sword. 'Im totally broke but really happy:P

#59 Crezeance

Crezeance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts
  • Crezeance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostDiageru, on 08 May 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

Crezeance, what kind of accessories are the best? 4 immortal for final damage bonus or 4 +skill ones?

P.S. Finally bought my gd sword. 'Im totally broke but really happy:P

I'd suggest 4 skill accessories or 2apoc2skill(if you have decent fd from your plates).
Just because I feel pslam +1 is irreplaceable in parties.

#60 Diageru

Diageru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Crezeance, do you plan to update your guide for lvl 60? We are going start lvling tomorrow so I though maybe you could at least add some thoughts for new skills. Is Cyclone slash Ex worth it? Crescent cleave is no-brainer I guess. What about flash stance and mbd?