DN play With Ps3 Controller!!Must See This!!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 Chibigoth

Chibigoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

I wil post the video 2morrow so please be patient ^^

#22 MiracleDivine

MiracleDivine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • MinTeck & MingDe
  • AS, OBT
  • SG, Cannibals

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

pratici, on 2011-09-25 21:48:24, said:

i play whit 360 controller.

BUT PAY ATTENTION PLS in china in Nest lvl 50 when you try to kill 3 bar of boss life anti hack system see this controller as illegal software.

Answer to question:

Are you sure ?

Yes !

How ?

http://theloosers.webtribe.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=22&id=528&Itemid=101 

http://theloosers.webtribe.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=20&Itemid=101

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/attention-people-who-use-xbox-360-controller-any-kind-of-controller-write-your-ingame-name

What Shanda do for it?

Nothing !

the ilegal system dectect is not work by how you thinking of,if you work at shanda or cc you will know.

#23 pratici

pratici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

unknown, on 2011-09-26 17:05:38, said:

pratici, on 2011-09-25 21:48:24, said:

i play whit 360 controller.

BUT PAY ATTENTION PLS in china in Nest lvl 50 when you try to kill 3 bar of boss life anti hack system see this controller as illegal software.

Answer to question:

Are you sure ?

Yes !

How ?

http://theloosers.webtribe.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=22&id=528&Itemid=101 

http://theloosers.webtribe.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=20&Itemid=101

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/attention-people-who-use-xbox-360-controller-any-kind-of-controller-write-your-ingame-name

What Shanda do for it?

Nothing !

the ilegal system dectect is not work by how you thinking of,if you work at shanda or cc you will know.

If you had taken the time to see all the tests that I did not have written what you wrote. 
The other possible explanation is that they banning people without reason and that they do it when this people PLAY WHIT XBOX 360 CONTROLLER because nothing happen if you play whit mouse and key.  (each admin of CC and Shanda can login whit Teamviewer to my PC before i do the nest in China where the bug happen and SEE AND WRITE HERE what illegal program i use. Is not a problem for me because i NO USE ILLEGAL SOFTWARE. )  

I hope you understand.

Regards

#24 MiracleDivine

MiracleDivine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • MinTeck & MingDe
  • AS, OBT
  • SG, Cannibals

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

you still dun get it

my questiion is

is there and mage botter?
what skill that those classes use to bot?
so if they spam more that skill will.... you know ones

#25 pratici

pratici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

unknown, on 2011-09-28 01:00:50, said:

you still dun get it

my questiion is

is there and mage botter?
what skill that those classes use to bot?
so if they spam more that skill will.... you know ones

My answer is: read my links and later  do question !!!! (and yes i know the answer .. i know how a bot work ... what skill ppl use because i play in china for 14 months and our admin Elodie translate for us topic from CN forum about that ....  i'm to , admin of www.webtribe.it free hoster of 2D game as UO... But botter and hacker are  not my problem only CC problem .... My problem is that XBOX 360 controller is see as a bot/hack/illegal software in lvl 50 nest ... Understand ? AND I'M SURE ABOUT THAT !!!!)

In china they ban me whitout reason that's the only point i understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(AND THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT TO MY FRIEND IS XBOX360 CONTROLLER)

#26 MiracleDivine

MiracleDivine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • MinTeck & MingDe
  • AS, OBT
  • SG, Cannibals

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:28 PM

that is china ,do u use it here and get ban?

&

if you know how the system work ,u will know why ban already

#27 Nendogamer

Nendogamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:41 AM

I'm living proof that PS3 controllers do work with Dragon Nest. My configurations are:

1. Left Analog Stick = Movement 

2. Right Analog Stick = Camera

3. D-Pad = Hotkeys [ UP= 5 ; Left = 6 ; Down = 7 ; Right = 8 ]

4. R1 = Right Mouse Button

5. R2 = Left Mouse Button

6. L1 = Shift Button

7. L2 = Jump Button

8. Select = Pick up item

9. Start  =  Tab ( Toggle Weapon )

10. Vibration = Working when struck!!! ( This is by luck. Yours may not trigger cause sometimes it doesn't work also when I connect/reconnect my PS3 Controller )

The remaining items that I need to configure is the Pressure/Press Point of analogs so that it would function for either hotkey tab swap or something else.

It's connected via USB Cable and yes it is a Dual Shock PS3 Controller. Anyone who is wants to know how I did it can send me a PM here and teach it. Threadstarter is going to post a video of how he connected his PS3 Controller. I can post mine but i'd be able to post it 3 days from now since i'm still busy at work.

The following controllers are confirmed working for Dragon Nest:

1. PC Xbox360 Controller

2. PS3 Dualshock Controller

3. Razer Onza Controller

( PS: If you want to know how to connect them I can teach you just send me a PM here and we can discuss the matter. No fees or charges. It's just to promote controller gameplay! )

#28 OhKick

OhKick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

this things for low level only. try playing minotaur solo with controller SORC or ARCHER class you will love keyboard again.shady

#29 pratici

pratici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

unknown, on 2011-09-28 23:28:56, said:

that is china ,do u use it here and get ban?

&

if you know how the system work ,u will know why ban already

1) No but i write in DUNGEON 50 ... You see the dungeon lvl 50 ?

2) yes i know and i write: FOR A BUG OF 360 CONTROLLER !!!!

and you you read all my link ?

Yes ?

No ?

If the answer is no pls ... don't write to me again... i no like lose time.

Thank you

#30 MiracleDivine

MiracleDivine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • MinTeck & MingDe
  • AS, OBT
  • SG, Cannibals

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

i played cn server 50 and i read your link is say ban for ilegal program,but i dun think hardware count

&

do you try at here and u get ban too?

if not mean there dun have xbox 360 bug & did yous end messager and how the admin respond?

from your post at there sound like is cn server ban u mistaken ,is not xbox 360 is ilegal software

#31 pratici

pratici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

unknown, on 2011-09-29 16:12:05, said:

i played cn server 50 and i read your link is say ban for ilegal program,but i dun think hardware count

&

if not mean there dun have xbox 360 bug & did yous end messager and how the admin respond?

from your post at there sound like is cn server ban u mistaken ,is not xbox 360 is ilegal software

Yes is not xbox 360 .. is your little brain.

Bye bye child ^_^

This was my last answer to your useless topic ...

#32 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 2590 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:06 AM

hello pratici have you tried using at here and get ban by ilegal program as unknown said.

#33 MiracleDivine

MiracleDivine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • MinTeck & MingDe
  • AS, OBT
  • SG, Cannibals

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

pratici, on 2011-09-30 06:35:49, said:

&

Yes is not xbox 360 .. is your little brain.

Bye bye child ^_^

This was my last answer to your useless topic ...

useless topic? i try help out and seem your topic is trolling then nvm
(sometime you think that the person cannot help much & actually he/her can help)

&

you are thelosser guild member and your attiude is like that then nvm

#34 ObliSopraffare

ObliSopraffare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

Guys I have a problem here:/

I play with my PS2 controller, using a USB Adapter. I use Xpadder to make it more configurable, but since the last patch when the launcher appear it just don't
let me use the controller D:

I tried Pinnacle Game Profiler and it doesn't work either :/
Can Someone help me plz?

#35 syaoranloveaa

syaoranloveaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts
  • FurizuHime / LightxFuri
  • DN, Greenwood
  • NoobNest

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Where is the video? >.<

#36 pratici

pratici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

DNHelper, on 2011-09-30 11:06:41, said:

hello pratici have you tried using at here and get ban by ilegal program as unknown said.

Yes i try and i don't have problem.

As in china since Archi Bishop nest lvl 50 is exit ^_^
The problem is only in Archi Bishop nest when the boss have only 3 bar of life and you must jump on him for do damage ^_^  (all theloosers member can confirm you that i never use illegal software and that if i play in all the normal dungeon, in cerberus, apo, manticore, i don't have any problem ... But after 40 days i was bored to can't do bishop ... So i wait that they solve xbox 360 bug* and i go in ABN whit my friend Z3t ... after 2 days they ban me for 1 years )

*xbox  360 bug was a bug .. You can't move forward because they use LS_UP for 2 thing (forward and guild info). You can see pics and test in my link.

http://theloosers.we...=528&Itemid=101 

http://theloosers.we...d=20&Itemid=101

Thanks you ^_^

&

useless topic? i try help out and seem your topic is trolling then nvm
(sometime you think that the person cannot help much & actually he/her can help)

&

you are thelosser guild member and your attiude is like that then nvm

Sorry maybe i understand wrong because my english is a S****t

if this happen i ask you sorry ^_^

But you accuse me of using illegal software when you write: ' from your post at there sound like is cn server ban u mistaken ,is not xbox 360 is ilegal software. (if i understand wrong really really sorry)

If you think that i use illegal software (and i don't understand wrong)  you can ask to all the chinese player that play whit me for 14 months ... Ask them if i used illegal software and see the answer ^_^

Sorry for my engl

#37 vagner1981

vagner1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

Try using motioninjoy, search for it in google. It lets you configure your ps3 controller to anything you want.. ps1, ps2, ps3 with or without bluetooth, or xbox controller. your choice which setting to follow. tried this before the patch it worked. my only problem is very few keys for additional skills :(

#38 keioII

keioII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2870 posts
  • Keio
  • DN, Springwood
  • Luxury (Saint Haven Ch.10) [On Hiatus]

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Finally found a thread about controllers! 

I seem to have problem with getting the controller to work on my DN SEA. I have the Xbox 360 controller for the PC, but my DN doesn't detect it. Even after I applied the default setting for Xbox 360 controller, it doesn't do anything but can still move the camera and my character with mouse and keyboard. I can't map the buttons either! When I pressed any of the buttons on my controller, nothing happened. Now my controller is definitely working fine, been using it to play PC games. It just doesn't work on DN even though, according to this thread, the game already supports controllers. 

So please, can anyone help me with this?

#39 ObliSopraffare

ObliSopraffare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

I tried Motionjoy... it didn't worked :c
No matter how I configure the controller DN just don't recognize it in game... I tried PS2, PS3 and XBox configuration, the game doesn't detect the controller at all D:

Before the las patch I was able to use Xpadder u.u

Plz help :/

#40 vagner1981

vagner1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

What I did was map it as a ps2 controller on motioninjoy then dont forget to activate it and test it as well. by checking properties and the map keys if theyre working, if all is ok then launch dn, on dn use the custom controls 3rd option. then customize it to what you want. tried the xbox 360 doesnt work. Hope it has vibration support though.