Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

NOTE: This "guide" is not only mine, it belongs to EVERYONE, by that i mean that i didnt maked the guide myself, but with the help of a lot of ppl, both in-game and on forums~

View PostMecHaLoLix, on 06 March 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

The list is made up of collection of characteristics of wew from many people and TS just write it there. Don't assume or make that its TS alone creates the list. (oo;)

The list have flaws because not all people have similar point of view.
and TS is just listing them.

Just point out what's wrong in the list. Don't bash the TS. Ok? (:])

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. everyone knows that sometimes when you're looking for a dgn, someone shouts " PRO person here", but do you really know what is the diference between a real one and a fake one? well,after gathering enough information, i'm gonna post here everything that ppl says about a fake pro aka "w3w" and a real PRO (shame) (do remember that the "fake pro" section ONLY aplies to ppl who call themselfs "PRO", there are some newbies that will have a similar problem, but dont be mad at them because, after all, everyone was a newbie before ) (:])

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fake Pro [AKA Adventurer-David-in-training]:

1- Calling himself PRO in public and rejecting decent or over geared players in his party
2- First to die
3- Heal macro spammer
4- Love to critic,complain,badmouth
5- Won't resu when died.
6- Blame others when died.
7- Kick people who have eq +7, or someone that have equips higher than his
8- 1/2 hour searching for Healer to enter easy nest.
9- Don't know that skills of other class have CD.
10-Quits when he doesn't get what he wants
11- just loots everything and rolls the dice even if someone is asking for that loot and everyone in the party agreed
12- Always says NOOB and do a trash talk
13- Keeps on blaming others while he was just standing and doin nothing
14- Will insist that he/she open the chest because he got the FA (regardless if he/she really did the FA)
15- Will badmouth or kick you out of the party for not believing on their superstitions
16- Will prefer famous dps class (e.g Assassin, Gear Master) over well-equipped underrated classes ( e.g saleana, sniper ).
17- Thinks that by doing PvP 1-on-1 will prove that what they say is correct
18- AFK in party
19- Don't know role in party
20- Teach people who already master their class
21- Teach how to run dungeon or nest,but died after that
22- Ask for heal even only got damage about 5%.
23- Ask for re-buff after 30 sec being buffed (the buff hold for 3 minutes)
24- they're re tard ed. they have an upside down thought process.
25- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Rush into enemy base as a captain and act like a PRO hero, died afterward, aw u all bobo no save me.
26- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Keep asking for heal when one is not the captain.
27- (PvP-Capt.Mode) Thinks that Defensive play is a n00b act
28- (PvP-Team) When one is melee type, play range instead, totally did nothing beneficial to the team.
29- (PvP-Team/1v1) Bragging about how awesome they are when using OP classes, insulting others. When lose to some class that shouldn't supposed to lose, they blame the server or the one who defeated them for being so LOG.
30- softban matches: they ban skills for other ppl that isnt even supposed to be banned, and when they're about to die they just dont follow sb anymore (tense)
31- pvp match with items: Even though they are "so pro" every single round, when they are about to die, they just run arounds looking for a healing item, making the pvp a game of catch-the-mouse (this applies only to 1vs1/2vs2/capt mode)
32- leveling: dont want pt with cleric classes
33- sell items: nego like no-brainer (they think super ultra hard to get item just grow freely in your backyard)
34- think you as a girl in real life just because you're using a female char, ask for facebook account, say vulgar things and also alien language
35- think that non-cc players noob
36- discriminate newly join players
37- They prefer Op class than OP eq
38- They assume that no costume = noob
39- Create party for nest, but don't have keys.
40- FDC in nest......when re-join, they said "Sorry, DC" (there is differences between FDC and DC)
41- All party members must have FTG,if not bad loot.
42- waste 30 mins or 1 hr looking for a booster instead of joining pub parties or lvling solo during that time
43- doesn't know the difference between GMs, producer and devs
44- Farm Medal&Exp on Colosseum (18:8 rooms)
45-  When losing an argument, he then begins to brag about his/her +10 victor eqs.
46- Keep on begging you to res him if he dies, even though he can res themselves
47- Advertises normal nests when looking for party, but upon entering the fields, sees his party has good eqs, suddenly chooses hell.
48- wont listen to the instructions of the leader and laugh about it then say nonesense about they know what to do and that they dont need to be instructed (not assuming, other member needs it).
49- he/she challenges you Comp x pvp when he/she loses an argument
50- They have their pick-up line: wew (They always say that at times when they themselves fail or when their partymates did something wrong )
51- Fake pro players call their opponents weak/noob after they defeat them, or the same thing when they die
52- Makes death threats in-game or sometimes in the forums
53- "DONT OPEN THAT RC !!! EXP WILL DECREASED!!!"  
54- Always use blue bird for his / her personal problem
55- Some of then even uses hacks and thinks that they are awesome by using it
56- (PvP) they trashtalk in any circumstances (Charge the enemy head-on ==> result? success : brag, and trashtalk his enemies (in PvP). failure : die, and trashtalk his allies )
57- Fake pros seem to feel that they are the best, the most true of all, the most knowledgeable of all.
58- Fake pro ask a pala to use healing relic.
59- Some fake pros even scam someone to get everything they want, be it gold, costume, or even account
60- Join a guild , then leveling until max and then left the guild without any reason
61- Blame others when the party/team fails nest/GvG
62- Keeps rolling dice what item he/she already had one/ not share
63- Enter Guild , ask to challenge Guildmaster/Guildmember that pro in pvp , if he/she the game won-he trashtalked ABC etc guild , if he/she lost the game - left the guild
64- "Showoff" his gold to newbies, then trashtalk them for being poor
65- I'm the only one can be sided with her because i'm pro than others , just ask me (found a women in party or guild)
66- Leave pvp game at round 4 of 5 round game
67- Came from another server and yell that server had a lot of noobs player ( shout )
68- Join a Top Rated guild that won a guildwar events and go he/she previous guild , spam Guildwar Gesture and laugh on people
69- Some people don't care about winning/losing in PVP. They only care about their K/D ratios, going after kills instead of helping others, and when they die, incoming trashtalk..
70- They usually go full r e t a r d e d (IN A BAD WAY)
71- fake pros normally needs a heal like, every 5seconds or so
72- Automatically presses 'F12 - Stage Entrance' when he has opened his bunny even though his party mates haven't opened theirs.
73- Always use blue bird for his / her personal problem ( usually to blame others.. )
74- Trashtalk in another language.. aka "Comi sua mãe, aquela puta" " vão tomar no cu gringos"  - some examples of brazilian thrashtalk - i'm a brazilian myself so.. yeah i dont like having to read this (no)  - and "ako weak bobo w3w aw" - i dont even remember what that means anymore so.. just think of a filipino thrashtalking, i dunno (shame)  -
75- "op class bandwagon" - only play the most  op class in the game. If it gets nerfed, they jump to another op class and so on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real PRO [AKA Geraint former apprentice]:

Professionals are titles/labels like a medal or something so we can view them what we want to while most of them won't really care about the title. Being a pro is you being yourself, put that pro-ness in the head and all hell goes loose ending up on a drama.
Examples are mostly those who blame others since they don't want to be blamed and ruin the title they already have. Pros won't blame anyone and neither the average players won't criticize a person they labeled a pro. Some people just like the quotation "Failure is not an option." thus, leading into the drama. Everyone makes mistakes, we're not a perfect or superior being to put others below us. There is always room for improvements ~ Efraym

A pro is a skilled player. Sometimes with uber upgraded items + really good dodging/playing skills.
or Decent items + really good dodging/playing skills

PVP-

a skillful player who fight like a man and accept all challenges, without running around when they're about to die (doesnt aply to group PVP) [by that i mean running around every single round without fighting back when they're dying, making the match a game of catch-the-mouse]

PVE- a decent skill knowledgeable player with decent equips

someone who can manage to survive and damage a certain dungeons or nest or even pvp despite of the equips, items or characters he is using.. It is not neccessary over rated equips to be pro.. It really relies on the pilot itself...

Player who knows their job, and knows to respect others.

A real PRO is someone who respects everyone and and treats everyone nice no matter what class they are.

Pro are humble players that just play and people will notice how good they are through their actions. Actions speak louder then words after all.

Professionals means they know what they are doing

REAL pro people dont say that they are "pro"

a real pro won't judge others and act like Mr Know it all before they know what other ppl capable of

a real pro know the following worlds:RESPECT AND PATIENCE

always listen (don't talk much of nonsense) to the party leader because they know that good leader will give good instruction not only for him but for all members of the party. Sometimes they suggest if they think the leader's instruction is not that good but not to the extent of escalating bad arguments.

A true professional player never stat in anyway that he is the best and blame no one at his lose at a match
a true "pro" doesn't trash talk everyone in game even in forum, they are sometimes like being quite ingame but when others need help if ever they are not busy or something they dont even think twice to help others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

be a good player without saying you are good yourselfs
be considerate to other people even if they are nota nice person
if you happen to be correct and other people is wrong, dont just talk sheet, prove it instead, they will recognize their own mistakes
if you happen to be wrong and other people is correct, say sorry and humbly ask for critics/improvement

its simple, yes, but even not all people can do this "simple" things

be nice to the players, we are neither noobs nor pros, we are al DN SEA gamers some with experience, more than others, and newbies.

If someone ever calls you a noob, ask him this: "well then, define the word "noob" to me" and if he says any bad word, keep doing the same question changing the "badword",  let see what he will reply when he gets tired [ or he might not even answer the first question] (:>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pro=/=Geared

Pro Players are relatively different from Geared Players.
just an exmaple:
Pro Players maximizes everything he has.(ex. Dodging skills ^^)
Geared Players are tougher coz of the High Defense of the Armor he/she is wearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"if you can be humble to yourself, why no be humble to others?"

being a geared character doesn't mean that you're so strong, yes, in terms of equipment, but do you use it in the good way? instead of being boastful on your gears, why not be an example to others on how to get well-equipped? or help them get their crafting items? instead of running away from them, why not reach their arms and help them to their feet?

"die like a hero, or live and be a villain yourself"

being a high ranked character doesn't mean that you're confident with your skills, yes, in terms of piloting skills, but do you use it in the good way? instead of praising yourself for being a self-proclaimed "PRO", why not be competitive and help others on how to wield their weapons? just because you got many kills, you got more victories than defeats, you call yourself "PRO?" a true professional player doesn't speak highly, but rather than, proving that they are worthy of their ranks.

simple things yet complicated problems...we can overcome this if we're humble and patient to others.

and that's it for now, hope this can help players in the future when creating parties/doing pvp, and when a self-claimed "PRO" person appears you can recognise if he really can benefit your party or not, or if your doing pvp, you can stress a little less (shame)  anything i can add? just post on here and i will put on the list =)

CREDITS: NekoKun, FrancoisLeBlanc, soyoeternity, Eggssy, inchik, lazerhand, FinalLax, MJKT, altraize,  Efraym, Strela, Archileus, insidious0192, ReiShikiii, PH_TapaCake, iDreamy, Kanluran, tomoe723, Leonhart, MecHaLoLix, Rafaellee, ezequieltz, MJKT, rallan, harokira, Jaesidd, aqueon, SHARDZ86, Valhadow, AceWiz, queenlisa, Sp3llArr0w, Seiji, Veritas, Vargomochi, aztex95, HarvestBee, Kyonchii, UnshelleD

Edited by NekoKun, 22 February 2015 - 09:27 AM.

#2 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

totally true (:]) (up)

#3 Joluuzz

Joluuzz

• Members
  • 12372 posts
  • -Banned-
  • DN, Westwood
  • [Anderson Member]

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

5, 8, and 26.

Nice Topic for those who are new to DN SEA. That way they won't quite after a few days. (up) (cool)

#4 Wetblanket

Wetblanket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7080 posts
  • Wetblanket
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Not very accurate to be honest. (tense)

#5 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostWetblanket, on 17 February 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Not very accurate to be honest. (tense)

nothing in this world is perfect. but good enough.

mods, please pin this thread. it's good (hat) (<3)

#6 insidious0192

insidious0192

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • AS Beta Tester

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

hoooray (hat)

#7 AriaKanzaki

AriaKanzaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts
  • MyurinStar
  • DN, Holywood
  • Desu

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

I'm always a victim of no. 15 (mad)

#8 ReiShikiii

ReiShikiii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostNekoKun, on 17 February 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

1- EQ +6 only, and never +7~+8.

here corrected it for u (:D)

#9 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

View PostReiShikiii, on 17 February 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

here corrected it for u br=

+6 is good enough actually. (tense)

#10 Wetblanket

Wetblanket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7080 posts
  • Wetblanket
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostShaunShaunShaun3, on 17 February 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

nothing in this world is perfect. but good enough.

mods, please pin this thread. it's good (hat) (<3)
Nothing in the world may be perfect but that doesn't mean over generalizations should be overlooked. How does that differ from class or race discrimination?

For instance, I'd rather get someone with +6 equips with the right suffixes and pots and knows his role well rather than someone with +10. (This may be an overstatement)

I myself use +6 and I hardly die in nests.

This guide lacks conditionals to be accurate and even if it does, what good does it serve to fulfil? There isn't much of a constructive result from distinguishing a legit player from mastering his/her class and others.

#11 PH_TapaCake

PH_TapaCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts
  • TapaKimchi
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Chronicles

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

100% True (cool)

LOL at #34. That always happens to me because I always choose female classes (mad)

#12 NekoKun

NekoKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Editing as ppl sends me pms/critics, thx for everyone help (:])  and sry for the blue box on the fake list, but inchik already organized a lot of things on a quote, and i'm a little lazy to write right now.. but i will get rid of it and write everything soon~

#13 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostWetblanket, on 17 February 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Nothing in the world may be perfect but that doesn't mean over generalizations should be overlooked. How does that differ from class or race discrimination?

For instance, I'd rather get someone with +6 equips with the right suffixes and pots and knows his role well rather than someone with +10. (This may be an overstatement)

This guide lacks conditionals to be accurate and even if it does, what good does it serve to fulfil? There isn't much of a constructive result from distinguishing a legit player from mastering his/her class and others.

erm, less people pt players who can't play properly?

#14 NekoKun

NekoKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

View PostWetblanket, on 17 February 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

"someone who can manage to survive and damage a certain dungeons or nest or even pvp despite of the equips, items or characters he is using.. It is not neccessary over rated equips to be pro.. It really relies on the pilot itself..."

read this part? .w.

#15 PH_TapaCake

PH_TapaCake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1385 posts
  • TapaKimchi
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Chronicles

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Can you add 'Medal & EXP Farmers'? (:>)

#16 Wetblanket

Wetblanket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7080 posts
  • Wetblanket
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostNekoKun, on 17 February 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

"someone who can manage to survive and damage a certain dungeons or nest or even pvp despite of the equips, items or characters he is using.. It is not neccessary over rated equips to be pro.. It really relies on the pilot itself..."

read this part? .w.
Then there's a contradiction with point 1.

And group pvp is always situational. There isn't any rule carved in stone that distinguishes. If your team has several priests, and your team is currently overwhelming your opponent, I don't see any harm in requesting for a heal. (Point 26)

#17 NekoKun

NekoKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostWetblanket, on 17 February 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Then there's a contradiction with point 1.

And group pvp is always situational. There isn't any rule carved in stone that distinguishes. If your team has several priests, and your team is currently overwhelming your opponent, I don't see any harm in requesting for a heal. (Point 26)

*about point 1* well of course, thats the diference between a real pro and a fake pro ^^"

*about point 26* hm.. that might be true, but some of them thinks that heals/buffs cooldowns are fast, and that they must be healed every second, and sometimes.. ex: lets say that the 3 ppl are playing capt mode on lost temple(think thats the name of the map), the priest is on the bridge, the capt is almost dying on the right side of the map, and the "pro" is almost dying as well on the left side, the priest of course would go and heal the capt, but then the pro players dies and goes "b0b0 nub priest"

View PostPH_TapaCake, on 17 February 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

Can you add 'Medal & EXP Farmers'? (:>)

done ^^'

Edited by NekoKun, 17 February 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#18 insidious0192

insidious0192

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • AS Beta Tester

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

you should change number 1 to "always calling himself/herself pro even thought he/she has only +6 gears" or something like that because there are really good players who know how to dodge and survives even though he/she has +6 gears ;)

#19 NekoKun

NekoKun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

View Postinsidious0192, on 17 February 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

you should change number 1 to "always calling himself/herself pro even thought he/she has only +6 gears" or something like that because there are really good players who know how to dodge and survives even though he/she has +6 gears ;)

edited xD

#20 Koppiking

Koppiking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

no offence meant but....DO WE EVEN NEED A GUIDE ON THIS? The guides section is rather messy imo. :(