[Update] Explore New Dungeons, Quests And Suffix System In V90!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#21 V1x3nn

V1x3nn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

Are you all serious.... the stats of suffix 3 are the same as suffix 2... the only changes i saw were perecentages in the ability... if this is how your leaving it i find the suffix 3 update extremely lame and a waste of gold and effort and time because the activation time of equip abilities is still the same and the only thing that rilly changes is the chance that the ability occurs. AGAIN NOTE SUFFIX 3 AND 2 STATS ARE = (AND LAME)

#22 kitnoman

kitnoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Wing****
  • DN, Holywood
  • Flintlock

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

OK the new suffix III is bad for most FD build char...the 3 immo + 2victor main/2nd weapon is losses in comparison to unique suffix II. I guess the char who truly benefited from this are the rich char wearing lvl50 unique w/ FD 3rd stat plates. I now have a hero shirt (bear II) and it gives 544 str! thats almost 300 str more than unique I. well thats why its call a game I guess. My main char (2hero-3immo-2victor) loses but my 2 seconday char (5hero-2GDN) won this updated.

Edited by kitnoman, 06 March 2013 - 05:12 AM.

#23 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

GMs,

Suffix 3 is to totally annoying.  All the effort and money upgrading the Totem and Immortal set are completely trash.  Over powered by the Hero and Green Dragon set.  This is a very depressing moment for every player who give lots of money upgrading thier sets.  Now, thier efforts are useless.

#24 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

DERP since first Suffix III is only trigger chance activated increase only

never conduct some research ?

#25 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9199 posts
  • KuroKenji (Moonlord)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

These people... a disappointment to humanity. Only want to be OP. If suffix III actually gives a stat increase, the game would be too easy wouldn't it. And also, use your brain some time, think of the reason why they didn't give suffix III any stat increase.

#26 kenanaiah

kenanaiah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • dingo19
  • DN, Springwood
  • Zen8th

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostRaestloz, on 05 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

You mean the crossbow right ?

yeah crossbow sorry  (:])

#27 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

ShaunShaunShaun3,

Take a look a the damage adjustment noob.  You can see how high does the Hero and Green 2 stats stands.  What reason do you expect? The one that you've said.  Making all player with Totem and Immmortal a trash? Spending CC for jellies and time making it strong and in the end now is just a piece of trash?  Now I ask you, where is your brain?  If the level is up to 60 this is reasonable but for level 50 cap this is not.  It's almost 100% increase in damage.  Is that balance?  Remember that there is set bonus to choose from.  But now there is no more other choice but junk all of Totem and Immortal set.  Is that youre reason?  Is that what your meaning of using your brain?

#28 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

ShaunShaunShaun3,

You are one hell of SYCOPHANTIC.

#29 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9199 posts
  • KuroKenji (Moonlord)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

ShaunShaunShaun3,

Take a look a the damage adjustment noob.  You can see how high does the Hero and Green 2 stats stands.  What reason do you expect? The one that you've said.  Making all player with Totem and Immmortal a trash? Spending CC for jellies and time making it strong and in the end now is just a piece of trash?  Now I ask you, where is your brain?  If the level is up to 60 this is reasonable but for level 50 cap this is not.  It's almost 100% increase in damage.  Is that balance?  Remember that there is set bonus to choose from.  But now there is no more other choice but junk all of Totem and Immortal set.  Is that youre reason?  Is that what your meaning of using your brain?

The most probable reason why Eyedentity didn't give any bonus stat for suffix III is so that players will not have too much of an advantage whether in pve or in pvp (especially pvp). Also, you're missing one of the greatest advantage that suffix III have compared to suffix II and that is the cd of the suffix will be reduced by 1/3 (meaning from 30 sec to 20 sec) which will effectively increases your damage capability by over 30% which is clearly more than suffix III (assuming you have high raw stats, crit and reasonable amount of FD). When will we get that patch? I don't know but it's all in the matter of time.

Edited by ShaunShaunShaun3, 06 March 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#30 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

ShaunShaunShaun3,

have a common sense (tense) ?

Unique always higher in stats compared to Epic at the same level
they have higher rarity, higher price and harder to get
and you expecting they have same stats by just adding suffix III ?

see the L rank stats 50 GDN, you will blood puke and want to delete your character by yourself (tense)

Edited by kokotohero, 06 March 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#31 FallOftides

FallOftides

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • RyuKuza
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

GM MAY I ASK Y CANT I CRAFT RARE ITEMS LVL 24?? WHEN I CLICK THE BS ON CV THERE IS NOTHING ONLY EPIC?? PLZ HELP!!!

#32 LevinLight

LevinLight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Mystearion
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Epicentre(Vice Guild Master)

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

nice UPDATES!

#33 LeafCloud

LeafCloud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

hmm why does the SUFFIX III dont have a big effect on the item, its just like some sort of option to the SUFFIX enhancements..eg. the probabilty of suffix on using its special effect increased from 30% to 39% but the damage effect decreased (from 52% to 50%). And on some equips (head,top,hand,shoes,Main Weapon) there is no stats upgrade when turned into SUFFIX III. Is it not supposed to increase the overall power of an item?? (oo;)
While the UNIQUE equips has big changes on its SUFFIX II.
Thank you. (:])

#34 V1x3nn

V1x3nn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

View Postkokotohero, on 06 March 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

have a common sense (tense) ?

Unique always higher in stats compared to Epic at the same level
they have higher rarity, higher price and harder to get
and you expecting they have same stats by just adding suffix III ?

see the L rank stats 50 GDN, you will blood puke and want to delete your character by yourself (tense)

So your completely agreeing that hero suffix 2 has a +200 stat increase per item in a set while suffix 3 has no change in stat value at all. Wew...

#35 V1x3nn

V1x3nn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostShaunShaunShaun3, on 06 March 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

The most probable reason why Eyedentity didn't give any bonus stat for suffix III is so that players will not have too much of an advantage whether in pve or in pvp (especially pvp). Also, you're missing one of the greatest advantage that suffix III have compared to suffix II and that is the cd of the suffix will be reduced by 1/3 (meaning from 30 sec to 20 sec) which will effectively increases your damage capability by over 30% which is clearly more than suffix III (assuming you have high raw stats, crit and reasonable amount of FD). When will we get that patch? I don't know but it's all in the matter of time.

This just makes an hp set get a better advantage... also cd goes down by a third for suffixes... lets note that this means unique set gets it too including a +200 stat increase compaired to epic suffix 3.  I want an imba godmode unique set now >_<

#36 V1x3nn

V1x3nn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

View Postkokotohero, on 06 March 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

DERP since first Suffix III is only trigger chance activated increase only

never conduct some research ?

Its disgusting... even with a third less from cd from suffix... xd

#37 dothack3r

dothack3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Balmungg / IIvousII
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Electric / LuxAeterna

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostShaunShaunShaun3, on 06 March 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

These people... a disappointment to humanity. Only want to be OP. If suffix III actually gives a stat increase, the game would be too easy wouldn't it. And also, use your brain some time, think of the reason why they didn't give suffix III any stat increase.

but i thot they got no brain.... ? (:D)

yay~ early update thread~ good job CC (hat)

#38 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostFallOftides, on 06 March 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

GM MAY I ASK Y CANT I CRAFT RARE ITEMS LVL 24?? WHEN I CLICK THE BS ON CV THERE IS NOTHING ONLY EPIC?? PLZ HELP!!!
all paculta rare for 24 and 32 are no more
so rare weapon under 32 Can't be suffixed

View PostV1x3nn, on 06 March 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

So your completely agreeing that hero suffix 2 has a +200 stat increase per item in a set while suffix 3 has no change in stat value at all. Wew...
it decided from the DEVELOPER

are you new player ? do you know Equipment rarity ? do you know the Equipment rarity determine the Equip strength and Price too ?

Edited by kokotohero, 06 March 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#39 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9199 posts
  • KuroKenji (Moonlord)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostV1x3nn, on 06 March 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Yes, I completely agree that Suffix II is better than Suffix I.

View PostV1x3nn, on 06 March 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

This just makes an hp set get a better advantage... also cd goes down by a third for suffixes... lets note that this means unique set gets it too including a +200 stat increase compaired to epic suffix 3.  I want an imba godmode unique set now >_<

So you're saying Unique must have the same stats as Epic instead of more? Why don't you get yourself Hero weapons then. That way there's nothing for you to complain about. That is, if you can even get one. (:&gt;)

#40 Kalitzburg

Kalitzburg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

The guys who want added stats on Suffix III are just noobs who can't power up their characters.