[Update] Explore New Dungeons, Quests And Suffix System In V90!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#41 Ais

Ais

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Aiseinaru
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM of Domain

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Even though I discover this thread just now, thumbs up for the early update (:D) . (Back to the topic) (oo;) Having good items is a privilege e.g. you are able to finish GDN and have skills in ladder will give you unique items. Eyedentity don't want to spoil their gamers and I agree w/ it. (glance)

Edited by Ais, 06 March 2013 - 04:09 PM.

#42 hyuuganeji

hyuuganeji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 582 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostAis, on 06 March 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Even though I discover this thread just now, thumbs up for the early update (oo;) Having good items is a privilege e.g. you are able to finish GDN and have skills in ladder will give you unique items. Eyedentity don't want to spoil their gamers and I agree w/ it. (glance)

I AGREEE (;]) ..if you want better things, you must work on it. and i feel bored if i am so strong in one game so easily.. (cool)

#43 Slasher

Slasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts
  • Slasher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Loaded

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

So many greedy ass here

They forgot   S grade doesn't had any FD?

Still they wan stat increase on suffix 3?

What's the point to use Unique when epic set damage can beat unique despite  the huge stat boost?

Are you guys seriously think 300STR can beat   10% FD or even more?

IF u guy cant  even do the math, please go back to school

#44 natehbabeh

natehbabeh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostSlasher, on 06 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

So many greedy ass here

They forgot   S grade doesn't had any FD?

Still they wan stat increase on suffix 3?

What's the point to use Unique when epic set damage can beat unique despite  the huge stat boost?

Are you guys seriously think 300STR can beat   10% FD or even more?

IF u guy cant  even do the math, please go back to school

good point, man. although... it wouldn't be very imbalancing if we asked for a little bit higher suffix effect instead of stats. like instead of 10% bonus damage on Intellect suffix, make it like 12%. what they did is lessen the suffix effect instead even if they raised probability on weapons

#45 shunmia

shunmia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

it better to have 4 pcs of GDN and 3 Immortal to sa have FD....

#46 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

There are so many dumb people today.  Why does not take a look at the given stats at the Hero and Green Dragon 2.  Almost 100% against the Epic grade. The same level but too much higher.  IF suffix 3 is the same as suffix 2.  What is the use of that? a little bit additional chance of effect against 100% all stats increase?  Everybody knows that Unique items are much higher than an epic but this time its in the way of too much higher.

#47 Ais

Ais

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Aiseinaru
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM of Domain

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

There are so many dumb people today.  Why does not take a look at the given stats at the Hero and Green Dragon 2.  Almost 100% against the Epic grade. The same level but too much higher.  IF suffix 3 is the same as suffix 2.  What is the use of that? a little bit additional chance of effect against 100% all stats increase?  Everybody knows that Unique items are much higher than an epic but this time its in the way of too much higher.

I'm about to get a headache...zzZ...you should not compare Unique items from Epic items in the first place, it's like comparing a fish to a bird (bow) see the logic?

#48 Slasher

Slasher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1469 posts
  • Slasher
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Loaded

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Rage?

First of all, those using rare grade are not even complaint they doesn't had suffix 2

How about you compare rare grade  suffix    with epic suffix 2?
Are you saying they are not 100% increase of stat?

Nobody force you to get suffix 3 anyway
And ironically, getting suffix 3 is not even need much effort
Are you saying new dungeon is hard to clear?

You point end up be

" Stat on the unique  is too high"

Now i ask you
" what those stat give?"

Damage?   You still got the stupid  FD
HP? DEF?   You can even get unique upper and lower    + 3 imm+ 2 victor weapon

Did you even notice what  Legendary GDN set give?

i guess not
since ppl like you wont even accepted into GDN raid team

#49 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Immortal axe destruction suffix 3= attack power 465-967
magic attack 345-719
str  : 106
agi : 53
int  :  39

Hero and Green Dragon axe destruction suffix 2 = attact power  790 - 1642
   magic attack  5 88-1221
   str : 216
   agi : 108
   int : 81
If you add the percentage of the heraldries here with 10 or 20% this will be a nightmare for every epic grade items

Do this proof needs a high intelligence in math?
Does this need a sofisticated calculation?
I did not include the set bonus stats here which is also a almost 100% add.
Compare.  
A little adjustment is ok but this? Its definitely unjustice in the same level cap (50)
Take a try and go to pvp comp. off with this kind of stats.  And you will say this:  its like stealing candy from a baby.
All of the efforts are worthless even if you try to load up CC items, it will be useless against this.

#50 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Almost forgot... every % you add on the attack for example attack power + 5.75% it will calculate in the whole attact power of the whole character items. also tail, costume set and others will be calculated on the whole stats. so every little bit of additional % has a great effect on stats...

#51 romanocruz

romanocruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

I think this Slasher thing dont know that.  I think he is just one of the stupid people playing.  that's why

#52 Yoonaholic

Yoonaholic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Mizurave
  • DN, Springwood
  • GummiBears

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Woah. Okay. So your argument about Suffix III being pathetic in comparison to the Suffix III Enhancement on an unique item is that the epic items with Suffix III needs a buff in stats? Well why don't we look at it this way then.

1. Do you really think that it is that easy to obtain Hero/GDN items? Even a GDN hammer/shirt that has no enhancements/potential costs a good 13-16k gold. A clean epic item from the immortal set would never ever cost close to this. Considering the ingredients needed to enhance GDN items are not commonly seen as compared to the totem/immortal sets, it is all the more difficult to enhance this set.

2. Unique Suffix II for the GDN/hero set are incredibly hard to come by, with the only opportunities of getting such suffixes being ladder matches and ABN hell/GN hell. And how many times can you do ABN hell/GN hell in a week? Add the probability of being able to beat your party in rolling and I believe the ability to gain a suffix II in the nests is lowered even more significantly. As compared to a epic grade suffix III, which can be done every single day if you keep running the same dungeons daily with your group of 4. I believe these suffixes are way easier to obtain.

3. These GDN/Hero items are what we call luxury items. The sheer cost of upholding such an item to a mere +10 is ridiculous enough. Add in all the difficulties faced above and I believe you'll agree with me that such a boost in stats is worth it.

Until the level 60 cap is released, you have a few choices. Either live with it or try to obtain your own GDN equips. And stop whining about a lack in stats increase. If suffix III were to increase stats that would be the same or greater than these unique grade equips, what would be the point of getting unique grade equips at all? Everybody you see would just opt for the cheaper choice.

#53 gigantesmaha

gigantesmaha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • OryZSaliva
  • DN, Holywood
  • Avelincore

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

this why i love my hero weapon and hero armor (:[) (:>)

#54 ClarySage

ClarySage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • CleryFrey
  • DN, Holywood
  • Ravelt

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postkenanaiah, on 05 March 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

woooo done with the two dungeons,, hmm (clap)
the pt members were awesome, thanks for the party by the way (:>)

hint on the valley of blindness dungeon, on the part where the monsters have shield and there are cannons, you guys can right click and hit the monster to destroy their shield. :)

Oh my god thank YOU for this tip. My guildmates had a hard time at this stage so when I tried your tip, man it worked!!! You're heaven-sent! (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

#55 ajboi

ajboi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

no increase increase of stat in suffix III?? bug?? or it is it?? why impprove to III if there's no changes?? ^_^

#56 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

magic attack 345-719

magic attack  5 88-1221
If you add the percentage of the heraldries here with 10 or 20% this will be a nightmare for every epic grade items

Compare.  
A little adjustment is ok but this? Its definitely unjustice in the same level cap (50)
Take a try and go to pvp comp. off with this kind of stats.  And you will say this:  its like stealing candy from a baby.
All of the efforts are worthless even if you try to load up CC items, it will be useless against this.

still doesn't proof you have the intelligence to not compare unique equips with epic equips. (oo;)

#57 mark1594

mark1594

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

nothing`s happen in suffix III .. no change
?? (mad) (mad) (mad)

#58 Kukufey

Kukufey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Kukufeyu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devourment, Hellios, Overlords

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Postromanocruz, on 06 March 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

magic attack 345-719

magic attack  5 88-1221

Compare.  

That is why unique equips are higher grade than epic equips. Don't complain just because you can't have a unique equips. (oo;) (oo;)

Edited by Kukufey, 06 March 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#59 edbergjun123

edbergjun123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • NetFlex
  • DN, Holywood
  • DnHaveN [GuidMaster]

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Why so many w3ws complaining that Unique with suffix II eqs are op, do they know what is a unique eq and an epic eq??? Why rant when Unique stats were boosted almost 100% with suffix II??? If you think Unique eq with suffix II is so op, then go change your equipments into hero or gdn unique gear??? Can't afford eh? then stop ranting!!!

#60 kenanaiah

kenanaiah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • dingo19
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Zen8th

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

tried crafting my first suffix III, no changes really aside from the chance percentage went higher, i think it does have a great effect in pvp even if none much in pve. (clap) (clap) (clap)

unique item users sure are gonna be happy with the additional suffix II so envious (T.T)  but i don't want to sacrifice my FD build and go with hero set for suffix II (sob) (sob) (:[) (:[) (sorry)

Edited by kenanaiah, 06 March 2013 - 10:20 PM.