• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:06 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 December 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

Well as far as weapons go, I use +10 Evo NM wand and +9 RDNU shield, but yea, other items are much better so I guess. Sadly I never did BTG test on Saint (for obvious reasons) so can't compare there (sorry)

I'll try next time in IDN maybe, last time in stage one was 30~35m iirc, will see how it is now.

...Wait. 30M with those weapons? Where did you check your DPS? Was it just S1 or the end-of-nest DPS meter?

#342 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 02 December 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

...Wait. 30M with those weapons? Where did you check your DPS? Was it just S1 or the end-of-nest DPS meter?

I did say stage one, manual DPS meter.

End DPS between 13~15m. Though that's just in Norm mode, in HC I just plant minimal relics for party's convenience lest they decide to kick me.

I don't think it's a good idea to judge a support's DPS by full run DPS because for slower parties, for sure a Saint or Phys will play more conservatively in s2 and s3 because they have to keep others alive and/or cured. S1 is fairly simple with experience everyone can clear it without dying so we can go all out there.

Edited by zuyi, 02 December 2016 - 07:10 PM.

#343 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:18 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 December 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

I did say stage one, manual DPS meter.

End DPS between 13~15m. Though that's just in Norm mode, in HC I just plant minimal relics for party's convenience lest they decide to kick me.

I don't think it's a good idea to judge a support's DPS by full run DPS because for slower parties, for sure a Saint or Phys will play more conservatively in s2 and s3 because they have to keep others alive and/or cured. S1 is fairly simple with experience everyone can clear it without dying so we can go all out there.

Okay, that clears it up.

I like to judge by solo run DPS because I think that provides the least amount of variables in every run, plus it also accounts for realistic combat situation (how you have to dodge etc.).

But yeah, your method works too I guess.

#344 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 02 December 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

Okay, that clears it up.

I like to judge by solo run DPS because I think that provides the least amount of variables in every run, plus it also accounts for realistic combat situation (how you have to dodge etc.).

But yeah, your method works too I guess.

Yeah solo is usually the best imo too, but the reason I said this is because in DN HC, I can kill the 1st, 3rd and 4th boss without their bar mech every time (after awakening) while I couldn't do so before, so that reduces some more total nest time, maybe that's why my DPS increase is more than 2x. The only other nest that I remember recording Saint dps was IDN (and it has plenty HP) that's why I thought of it, and also it's a fixed party so that's 1 less variable to worry about.

Edited by zuyi, 02 December 2016 - 07:22 PM.

#345 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3780 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

View PostSaitoHikari, on 02 December 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

*waves*

So, how are you SEA Saints enjoying the awakening?

(Virtually every Saint main is in hiatus in NA waiting for it here...)

I like it. I can DQ on my own now. Save for that annoying instances that your HB awakening doesn't hit because its AOE is too small. I have yet to use my Awakened Saint in IDN because I'm already limit before the patch.

#346 azamanaza

azamanaza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • FURY

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

View PostLethMax, on 02 December 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

^There are no cooldown plate for those 2 skills.

Oh... well, that sux.

#347 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:30 AM

@Vaporizer

Went IDN today so here's how it turned out
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler

Though I must say the damage is quite crazy for a main healer class and not even using L-grade weapons, makes Phys DPS look pale as a sub healer. Someday when I got more wraths I'm definitely making a pretty wand. (T.T)

#348 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:45 AM

^

That's definitely all the proof people need that gearing a Saint in terms of damage isn't that useless anymore.

Also, I can't help but note that your description of your weapons in your previous posts are pretty deceptive (:D)  I really should consider the other stuff besides weapons when making judgments...

Edited by Vaporizer, 11 December 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#349 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

Vaporizer, on 11 December 2016 - 11:45 AM, said:

^

That's definitely all the proof people need that gearing a Saint in terms of damage isn't that useless anymore.

Also, I can't help but note that your description of your weapons in your previous posts are pretty deceptive %20besides=

I totally did say only my weapons are crap other items are not :P

Edited by zuyi, 11 December 2016 - 02:15 PM.