• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

View PostTetsuoRyuu, on 02 April 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

BTW Leth, your raid partymate actually ok with you using Totem Accessories? (oo)
CAUSE NOT SLAVE HEALER LIKE BELLA, ISH DPS SAINT SIR (cool)

btw, wouldn't using apo 122 be good? cause the ring int give more stat with 182 +3% and 3% striking of course the healing relic would be (love)

#42 Esquevella

Esquevella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood
  • Temporary back to DN, depend on connection availability :v

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

View Postkirinfang, on 03 April 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

btw, wouldn't using apo 122 be good? cause the ring int give more stat with 182 +3% and 3% striking of course the healing relic would be (love)

I`m not slave healer. (oo;)

I`m approved raid nest surplus and slacker. (;])

#43 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostTetsuoRyuu, on 02 April 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

BTW Leth, your raid partymate actually ok with you using Totem Accessories? (oo)
^So far no complaints except during that one time i had a PVP build with lvl 1 healing relic. (oo;)

View PostMarrune, on 03 April 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

Nah, not at all, I think you're guide is great, it's just me worrying about stuff like that haha~
And no, I'm not statisfied with +6 Equip but for me the frustration of failed enhancement is greater than the happiness of successful one :,D
I just used 200 jellies a couple of days ago and ended up on +7 for my Wand and Shield...it's quite annoying but I guess I expected nothing less XD
New skill accs are to be made, just need to get lucky enough and I want to get 4 parts GD Set...there's still much to be done.
^I suggest when you try to enhance using jellies, from +6 to +8 if u fail, change to another part to enhance. Don't spam jellies if you find yourself unlucky during that period of time. Wait for an hour later to try again (;])
Good luck on enhancing your equips and i'm sure you will be able to achieve the matk that you desire. (:])

#44 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

^About this, i find 122 apoc neck + earring totally useless with its low stats boost. I'd rather go full skill accessories with good stats. Yes, if you're not into the FD and want to focus on latk + matk, it is more advisable to go 2 skill ring with the stats u mentioned and using totem necklace. For earring, skill accesories such as healing relic would suffix. (:>)

#45 xRenol

xRenol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostMarrune, on 03 April 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

Nah, not at all, I think you're guide is great, it's just me worrying about stuff like that haha~
And no, I'm not statisfied with +6 Equip but for me the frustration of failed enhancement is greater than the happiness of successful one :,D
I just used 200 jellies a couple of days ago and ended up on +7 for my Wand and Shield...it's quite annoying but I guess I expected nothing less XD
New skill accs are to be made, just need to get lucky enough and I want to get 4 parts GD Set...there's still much to be done.

Maybe I am slightly lucky than you.

I got my + 9 Wand and +10 Shield without any jellies but broke 1 Wand and 1 Shield along the way.

#46 Proverb

Proverb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

good build Leth, this is like the best build for saint so far. 1 question here though... comparing Charge Bolt and Lightning Bolt, I think lightning bolt would be a better skill to have, no? I don't see Charge bolt dealing as much damages as to compare with Lightning Bolt...

#47 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostLethMax, on 03 April 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

^About this, i find 122 apoc neck + earring totally useless with its low stats boost. I'd rather go full skill accessories with good stats. Yes, if you're not into the FD and want to focus on latk + matk, it is more advisable to go 2 skill ring with the stats u mentioned and using totem necklace. For earring, skill accesories such as healing relic would suffix. (:>)
but no FD, and it's not THAT useless , especially when the 1 ring can hold massive stat boost from matk and latk, yes your stat will fail but the +1 provides an option to support better while holding 122 FD

#48 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostProverb, on 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

good build Leth, this is like the best build for saint so far. 1 question here though... comparing Charge Bolt and Lightning Bolt, I think lightning bolt would be a better skill to have, no? I don't see Charge bolt dealing as much damages as to compare with Lightning Bolt...
^Charge bolt is under cleric tree and lightning bolt is under priest tree. Since sp cap for priest tree is 91, it is quite hard to level lightning bolt decently for 50 cap. However, it is still possible to have both charge bolt and lightning bolt at 16 and 11 respectively provided you sacrifice some skills in the priest tree for example having lv1 bind relic, lv 1 cure relic and no wand mastery, etc. Besides, if you level up lightning bolt, it is recommended to have damage plate if you saw the videos i posted. (:])

View Postkirinfang, on 06 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

but no FD, and it's not THAT useless , especially when the 1 ring can hold massive stat boost from matk and latk, yes your stat will fail but the +1 provides an option to support better while holding 122 FD
^Regarding this issue, i gotta agree that having some FD may boost your own damage. However, as a priest, it is not worthy to pump FD using apoc accessories be it 244 FD or 122 FD. Back in 40 cap, having those apoc accesories does wonder but now in terms of damage, its not as effective as back then. Besides, even if i want to boost my own damage, it shouldn't be at the expense of my party. Unless of course, you want to solo like a boss in SDN... (:>)

#49 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

no I mean regarding utilizing skill rings rather than using totem acc since a lot are sceptical about using them on saint

#50 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postkirinfang, on 06 April 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

no I mean regarding utilizing skill rings rather than using totem acc since a lot are sceptical about using them on saint
^it depends on what they want actually. Last time, people keep wanting to be 'full support' but now more are leaning towards having more damage by getting more crit even on saint. But i'll get skill accessories when 60 cap out for DDN anyways. Either way, i'm still gonna go for 2 sets in 60 cap hopefully. (:>)

#51 Proverb

Proverb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

thanks Leth :D by looking at your screenshots.. I'm wondering why is your HP almost twice of mine..... any advise? I'm currently using +8 GDN armor set and all with Intellect II, also using proper heraldry but my HP is barely around 110k+...... yours is about 190k (and some other saint's HP I've seen are about 300-400k)... I start to wonder if there's some problem with my build or something?...pls advise :D

#52 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostProverb, on 07 April 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

thanks Leth :D by looking at your screenshots.. I'm wondering why is your HP almost twice of mine..... any advise? I'm currently using +8 GDN armor set and all with Intellect II, also using proper heraldry but my HP is barely around 110k+...... yours is about 190k (and some other saint's HP I've seen are about 300-400k)... I start to wonder if there's some problem with my build or something?...pls advise :D
^If you notice i had ~2k worth of vitality. Try to get all your parts to +8 at least. Armor and accessories potentials also play a part in boosting your overall HP/VIT. My equips are mostly with VIT/Max HP on most of my armors and necklace/earrings. I'm also wearing a costume which boost my vitality and hp. Other method which works on my sub-characters would be to mix skill accessories with vitality.

For example, skill earring can have ~240+ vitality if you craft it or even the ~140+ vit ,2k+hp, elemental def. This itself can boost your vitality. All in all, try to at least get VIT/Max HP potentials on armors and accessories first. (;])

*For 50cap, 150k worth of HP should suffix for us clerics. Good luck with your gears. (:])

Edited by LethMax, 07 April 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#53 Proverb

Proverb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostLethMax, on 07 April 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

^If you notice i had ~2k worth of vitality. Try to get all your parts to +8 at least. Armor and accessories potentials also play a part in boosting your overall HP/VIT. My equips are mostly with VIT/Max HP on most of my armors and necklace/earrings. I'm also wearing a costume which boost my vitality and hp. Other method which works on my sub-characters would be to mix skill accessories with vitality.

For example, skill earring can have ~240+ vitality if you craft it or even the ~140+ vit ,2k+hp, elemental def. This itself can boost your vitality. All in all, try to at least get VIT/Max HP potentials on armors and accessories first. (;])

*For 50cap, 150k worth of HP should suffix for us clerics. Good luck with your gears. (:])
thanks Leth... all my armors are already  +8, infact helmet and glove are +10... but all with suffix Int II......from your above suggestion, do you mean I should change all my armor suffix to VIT/HP instead of INT? just that I've been told by many not to go VIT/HP as a cleric, and INT is important...

#54 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostProverb, on 07 April 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

thanks Leth... all my armors are already  +8, infact helmet and glove are +10... but all with suffix Int II......from your above suggestion, do you mean I should change all my armor suffix to VIT/HP instead of INT? just that I've been told by many not to go VIT/HP as a cleric, and INT is important...
^Sry if i confused you but my suggestion was to get as much potentials with 3.5% vit and 6.5% max hp pot on all equipments and accessories. (;])

#55 TetsuoRyuu

TetsuoRyuu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7230 posts
  • Lolololol

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Nah, what I meant was about the Striking actually. 3% for all party members is nice sir. (love)

Edited by TetsuoRyuu, 07 April 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#56 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostTetsuoRyuu, on 07 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Nah, what I meant was about the Striking actually. 3% for all party members is nice sir. (love)
^In raid party, yes. In normal nesting, (oo;) .

#57 Proverb

Proverb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Leth, I'm looking for Heraldry Heal and Miracle Relic - both CD. is it true that there isn't any 20% CD for Heal and Miracle Relic? some said theres only 12% max so far...?

#58 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostProverb, on 07 April 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Leth, I'm looking for Heraldry Heal and Miracle Relic - both CD. is it true that there isn't any 20% CD for Heal and Miracle Relic? some said theres only 12% max so far...?
^yea...cuz having 20% cd is too OP on those skills, so developers make it 12% only. (:D)

#59 Proverb

Proverb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

oh cool, so it is confirmed that Heal & Miracle Relic both only has 12% CD right? (btw, I came across this guy selling Miracle Relic CD 20% - http://forum.cherryc...aldry-cooldown/) so it kinda confused me.. (:>) ... Another question Leth, yesterday when I ask you why Charge Bolt lvl 16? and you mentioned that it is a good way to burn SP for cleric tree...how about maxing "Block" and the balance goes to Charge Bolt? because I think block will me much more than Charge Bolt.. :)

Edited by Proverb, 07 April 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#60 LethMax

LethMax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LethMax
  • DN, Westwood
  • Army0fOne/Onigiri

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostProverb, on 07 April 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

oh cool, so it is confirmed that Heal & Miracle Relic both only has 12% CD right? i'll buy them then :) ... another question Leth, yesterday when I ask you why Charge Bolt lvl 16? and you mentioned that it is a good way to burn SP for cleric tree...how about maxing "Block" and the balance goes to Charge Bolt? because I think block will me much more than Charge Bolt.. :)
^If you're keen on pvp, its up to you. I usually dodge and seldom use block. Charge bolt does high damage at level 16 on a single target with full hits. Since i'm more into pve and nest/raids are mainly against bosses instead of mobs, having maxed charge bolt is a good dps skill for me.