• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 godsmack

godsmack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

GM can you help me with my account...I am a returnee in dragon nest and I log in my account 5 times because i forgot my password and cherrycredits and its been locked after 5 times try.. i cannot unlock my account because i also forgot my security pin...

please help so that i can play DN again...tnx

#2 CCHelper

CCHelper

• 3626 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi,

For help with account issues, please send a ticket to Cherry Messenger and they will assist you (;])

#3 yunzhen

yunzhen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

sir can you help me regarding with my pin i forgot already

#4 TwistedPast

TwistedPast

• 570 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:09 PM

@yunzhen: You can reset it here (:])

#5 yoongkiller98

yoongkiller98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:06 PM

My friend Login ID{Email Address}<steven_song1024@hotmail.com> has been locked ,it said A confirmation email has been sent to your email address.. But my friend already login hotmail,steven_song1024@hotmail.com ~but did't recive any confirmation email.

#6 TwistedPast

TwistedPast

• 570 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

@yoongkiller98: Please ask your friend to try again as the issue has already been fixed.

#7 Tataehe

Tataehe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

[size=5] (mad)[/size]
sir i got this problem too..... my account locked.. i forgot my pin and pass.. i did all d guidelins to get it back my account but it ws useless.. plzz help me (mad) just want to play DN again

#8 hotspot

hotspot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • CrOvvEy3
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

sir can you help me how to get my pin back i cant change my password cuz i forgot the pin and i want to play DN again

#9 GuyFawkesKeith

GuyFawkesKeith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • C1SpeedMon
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:11 PM

pleaseNG INA MONG BAKLA!!!!

!!PALITAN NYU NA YANG CUSTOMER SERVICE NYU....16DAYS NA?HINDI PARIN MA UNLOCK ACCOUNT KO.HINDI AKO MAKA LOGIN SA DRAGON NEST SEA SA cleverNG BAKLANG CUSTOMER SERVICE NYU....BAT PA TINWAG NA CUSTOMER SERVICE YAN KONG INABOT NG 16DAYS HINDI PARIN MA UNLOCK ACCOUNT KO..REPLACE fishING IDIOT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!WHATS THE POINT OF CALLING YOU A CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YET YOU CANT EVEN SOLVE THE PROBLEM...STUPID IDIOT GAY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!WAG KA PUMUNTA DITO SA PILIPINAS BAKLA!!TATAGAIN KITANG ****NG INA MO!

TANG INA MONG BAKLA KA!!BAKIT KA PA TINAWAG NA CUSTOMER SERVICE KONG HINDI MO MA UNLOCK ACCOUNT KO?POTANG INA MONG BOBO BAKLA!!!!!!!!!!!fishUNG IDIOT NEGATIVE IQ CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!IT ALMOST 16 DAYS ALREADY!!!!IT ALMOST 16 DAYS ALREADY!!!WHY YOU CANT EVENT UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE ENGLISH?WHATS THE POINT OF CALLING YOU A CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YET YOU CANT EVEN SOLVE THE PROBLEM??still no imporvement...16 days ALREADY?i mail to you about my problem..regarding authentication Failed in the game..i can enter in dragon nest sea site nor cherry credits as well..i know my pin code/secret question and answer...but why i cant enter in the game???im starting to loose hope that you cant even unlock a certain account in a period of time...i load a while ago to avoid cc expire in cash shop...why you cant even unlock my account???WHY YOU CANT EVEN UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT ???

#10 Archaos

Archaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hi there using my Cousin account... to post this message that your guild is a loop....
i try it many times... and i get into the loop....Great guide!!!
an infinite loop..

and also how can i request for new release code. cause i also forgot my PIN....
just returning to the game after for more than 3 year's.

Edited by Archaos, 12 November 2016 - 08:26 PM.

#11 Supilulilanimous

Supilulilanimous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

I have the same problem right now and I raised it via cherry messenger. They asked me for a photocopy of my identification documents.

Can I trust them with that? Naturally I'm a bit uncomfortable with this.

#12 Verbena

Verbena

• 922 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:31 PM

As long as it is our official site (make sure the url is the correct one), don't worry your documents and privacy are safe.

The staff needs to verify you are the owner of the account.

#13 Hentrio

Hentrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:13 PM

uhhh same here I forgot mg security pin, I think I remembered that I set it having 35 or 26 or 19 on it or my bithdate, but I don't sem to know where did I placed it so in short, I needed to reset it ._.

#14 DEVILIANZ23

DEVILIANZ23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

GM can you help me with my account...I am a returnee in dragon nest sea and I log in my account i cannot unlock my account because i also forgot my security pin...plzz help me i
just want to play DN again and pls. assist this now tnx
ign:RaImERdZ i use my sister account to comment here my email is devilianz23@yahoo.com

Edited by DEVILIANZ23, 13 December 2016 - 05:03 PM.

#15 DNzoids

DNzoids

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:01 PM

I have the same problem and I'm using my other cc account here but i wanna unlock my other account because of the characters i have there i forgot my security pin in my other account and this is the email of my other account

#16 trickostyle2k16

trickostyle2k16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

My old account has been locked, needs yahoo email verification badly i forgot my email and my security pin any solution ? thats why i create new CC account but not connected to my DN account i have balance their help me.

#17 Charleszxczxc

Charleszxczxc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Gonna play dn again after a long time, but my cherry exchange account was locked. I cant send a new code because I completely forgot my security pin. Can you kindly email it to me? My email is  . Thanks in advance.

#18 JhonnyYesPapa123

JhonnyYesPapa123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

I have done all the instructions please HELP me unlock my other account ...
it has all of my valuable items

Account Locked>Forgot Secuirty Pin>Done all instructions>
Realease Code done>no New Security Pin Received

Please HELP !

account ID : -----------

#19 Verbena

Verbena

• 922 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

don't post your email in the forums, send a ticket to support.

#20 chad159

chad159

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

i returned to play dragon nest for a long time and i forgot my character code is there any way to know my character code because i really need to play now