“It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."
Recruitment Status: Open
"Knowing that you're always welcome, no matter what has changed, is what home is all about."
Origin of the Guild Name
The guild name was based on Final Fantasy XIII’s. We chose this name as it matches our perception of how closely the concept of l’Cie resembles Dragon Nest’s class systems and the roles. Also taking into account the individuality of players, each of us have goals / foci to fulfill.
L’Cie are humans that are "branded" by divine entities and given great physical and magical power, as well as a focus to fulfill. This grants them powerful abilities mostly but not limited to magic. While magic is not exclusive to the l’Cie, they still have other powerful abilities.
The mental and emotional state of the l'Cie is also important. L'Cie who are mentally unstable or conflicted suffer side-effects, such as becoming Cie’th in Final Fantasy XIII, or memory loss/amnesia in Final Fantasy Type-0; these are associated with negative emotions such as anger, hatred, or despair.
L’Cie who complete their focus are turned into crystal and are granted eternal life.
Who we are
PulseLcie is more than just an International Guild. We are looking for casual to moderately-active to stark active players from any country that possess good demeanor. We want to welcome all players ranging from experienced to new players who are looking for a home slash second family slash friends to share great gaming experience with. PvE or Pvp oriented? You might ask. We are either because we believe that there is unity in diversity. What good is it to game when you’ve got no one to share it with? Am I right?
"We live to make the impossible possible. That is our Focus!"
To enjoy the game through sharing experiences with others while building friendships, promoting and developing good character, and creating good memories in the process.
Laws of the l’Cie
"I've got a few screws loose. But I'm a l'Cie, same as you."
- Speak in English in guild chat at all times. Unless a term doesn't have an English equivalent, you are free to state it as is.
- Be responsive and make it a habit to greet online members it's super easy
- Avoid the unnecessary use of caps and avoid spamming.
- Avoid discussing obscenities and using vulgar language. Let’s keep the guild chat clean as possible.
- No beggars. Members should at least develop a sense of independence to an extent as to not rely on others all the time.
- Never show any form or act of belittling other players (i.e. unsolicited bragging about equipment and achievements)
- Respect begets respect. Be mature and open minded. And always show gratitude. Any form of gross disrespect will automatically entitle an expulsion notice.
- All members must follow the Game’s Terms of Service and Abuse Policy.
- Don’t be a diva: Each and every member of the guild is important.
- No scamming and using of third party programs. Scammers will be expelled immediately and will be reported.
- Be a good sport. Especially during PvP.
- Never participate in any activity that will give the Guild a bad name.
- In case of inactivity, kindly inform the Guild Leader or Senior Members about the reason for the inactivity.
- Be as active as possible. Frequently participate on activities especially when somebody offers or would like to run Nests.
- Participate in guild chat.
- Any conflict in the guild should be immediately reported to the Veterans/Senior Members to make a quick fix.
- Prioritize your guild mates before entertaining public parties especially during nests.
- For new recruits, it is important for you to have in mind that each Lcie has agendas of their own whenever they log in. So no sour graping if ever no one is available to lend a hand in boosting, low level nesting, or anything falling under that umbrella.
- For alts/toons, it is required that you have a maxed level character in the guild + should be a member of our facebook group page.
Be branded and become a l’Cie
"Listen, you're not alone anymore. We have a new family now. We stick together, you hear me?"
Becoming a l'Cie is open to all levels.
Post a reply on this thread accomplishing the following~
Reason for Joining
or send an appeal in-game by PM-ing or sending a private mail to following l'Cie
Chevrhonne / Sicilly
We look forward to share our gaming experience with you~
Edited by TimeFox, 05 December 2015 - 12:05 PM.