Jump to content


Mess My Wish


  • Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#21 Kanluran

Kanluran

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

Wish granted, but all of the female characters in DN are traps (they have male genitals) (lol)

I wish I could wish for a wish that I knew what wish I really wanted to wish for.

no fair!! TS said no clever wishes!!

i wish id get a passing grade in my math 61 (:[)

#22 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6411 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostKanluran, on 30 March 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

no fair!! TS said no clever wishes!!

i wish id get a passing grade in my math 61 (:[)
Wish granted! Now you shall fail all your other subjects.

I wish for 1 billion $$$$ (love)

#23 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostKanluran, on 30 March 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

no fair!! TS said no clever wishes!!

i wish id get a passing grade in my math 61 (:[)
Actually you can counter my wish like this "Wish granted, but you become clueless of what you want and die"

#24 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostLexAzrael, on 30 March 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Wish granted! Now you shall fail all your other subjects.

I wish for 1 billion $$$$ (love)
Wish granted, 1 billion "$$$$" in your hard drive. It is completely worthless (lol)

I wish I have big genitals (lol)

#25 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6411 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Wish granted, 1 billion "$$$$" in your hard drive. It is completely worthless (lol)

I wish I have big genitals (lol)
Wish granted! Now your genitals are too big, you can't walk anymore (lol)  Actually (puke)
I wish that I get a level 50 3rd stat FD plate (tongueout)

#26 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostLexAzrael, on 30 March 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Wish granted! Now your genitals are too big, you can't walk anymore (lol)  Actually (puke)
I wish that I get a level 50 3rd stat FD plate (tongueout)
Wish granted, but its a rare, not epic, 3rd stat fd plate (lol)

I wish I have epic pvp and pve skills in DN

Edited by desofire, 30 March 2013 - 02:16 PM.


#27 FabledRaven

FabledRaven

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1319 posts
  • Katixa, Khreiz
  • DN, Springwood
  • Arsonists / ReikonShometsu

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

-deleted-

Edited by FabledRaven, 30 March 2013 - 02:18 PM.


#28 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6411 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Wish granted, but its a rare, not epic, 3rd stat fd plate (lol)

I wish I have epic pvp and pve skills in DN
Should have been more specific (mad)  It still does cost a decent amount of gold (:>)

Wish granted, but you have no social life and failure at school plus you also have poor eyesight and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (:>)

I wish I have 1,000,000 CC (:>)

#29 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6411 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostFabledRaven, on 30 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

-deleted-
why delete it (sorry)

#30 FabledRaven

FabledRaven

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1319 posts
  • Katixa, Khreiz
  • DN, Springwood
  • Arsonists / ReikonShometsu

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

View PostLexAzrael, on 30 March 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

why delete it (sorry)

got ninja'ed (:D)

#31 FabledRaven

FabledRaven

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1319 posts
  • Katixa, Khreiz
  • DN, Springwood
  • Arsonists / ReikonShometsu

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostLexAzrael, on 30 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Should have been more specific (mad)  It still does cost a decent amount of gold (:>)

Wish granted, but you have no social life and failure at school plus you also have poor eyesight and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (:>)

I wish I have 1,000,000 CC (:>)

But you got banned indefinitely after getting it (lol)

I wish I can freely control other people (:])

#32 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostFabledRaven, on 30 March 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

But you got banned indefinitely after getting it (lol)

I wish I can freely control other people (:])
Wish granted, bat you have no control over your own body.

I wish I was a smexy, and making love with non-trap, no aids, very smexy women. (lol)

Edited by desofire, 30 March 2013 - 02:30 PM.


#33 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6411 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

Wish granted, bat you have no control over your own body.

I wish I was a smexy, and making love with non-trap, no aids, very smexy women. (lol)
Wish granted, but she forgot to take this off
EDIT : Can't post the picture. Just search for Rape Axe (:>)
I wish I can be Omnipotent (:>)

Edited by LexAzrael, 30 March 2013 - 02:39 PM.


#34 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostLexAzrael, on 30 March 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

Wish granted, but she forgot to take this off
EDIT : Can't post the picture. Just search for Rape Axe (:>)
I wish I can be Omnipotent (:>)
What a clever wish. Wish granted, but your powers only last for one second. (lol)

I wish... there were acads in real life and they all fall inlove with me... and we make love to each other (love)

#35 Kanluran

Kanluran

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4659 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

What a clever wish. Wish granted, but your powers only last for one second. (lol)

I wish... there were acads in real life and they all fall inlove with me... and we make love to each other (love)

wish granted


but they dont wanna stop and all the lovin will make you sterile (:D) \

i wish for the moon!! (mad) (mad)

#36 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostKanluran, on 30 March 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

wish granted


but they dont wanna stop and all the lovin will make you sterile br=
i wish for the moon!! (mad) (mad)
Wish granted, the moon landed on top of you. It also resulted in you getting crushed by it

I wish I was Eak for a day (so random (lol))

#37 Done60

Done60

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2146 posts
  • -----------
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Innocence

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Wish granted! You will die an Eak because that would be the last day of your life! (horn) (joe)

I wish Ellen Adarna

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image


would pay Billions  of dollars just for a chance on  my affection. (Yeah! Ambitious!)  (clap)

Edited by Done60, 30 March 2013 - 09:12 PM.


#38 NekoKun

NekoKun

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5552 posts
  • Nekomatsu
  • DN, Holywood
  • Servinity/Relinquish

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostDone60, on 30 March 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Wish granted! You will die an Eak because that would be the last day of your life! (horn) (joe)

I wish Ellen Adarna

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image


would pay Billions  of dollars just for a chance on  my affection. (Yeah! Ambitious!)  (clap)


wish granted, but she transforms into a manly kali all of a sudden (:>)  

i wish that ppl stop looking at my siggy (:D)

#39 desofire

desofire

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6132 posts
  • LemonCheek
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lacerta

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostNekoKun, on 30 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

wish granted, but she transforms into a manly kali all of a sudden (:>)  

i wish that ppl stop looking at my siggy br=
Wish granted, but the wish only lasts for 3 seconds (lol)

I wish I was Kanade (lol another random wish) (lol)

#40 Done60

Done60

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2146 posts
  • -----------
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Innocence

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostNekoKun, on 30 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

wish granted, but she transforms into a manly kali all of a sudden (:>)  

i wish that ppl stop looking at my siggy br=

Turning precious beauty into that?! Blasphemy!

View Postdesofire, on 30 March 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

Wish granted, but the wish only lasts for 3 seconds (lol)

I wish I was Kanade (lol another random wish) (lol)

Wish granted! You WERE Kanade! (lol)  (too easy)

I wish I was , I am and forever is BATMAN! (horn)