• PipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
  • Engli
  • DN, Pinoywood WOLFIEFANSCLUBKYA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Posted Image

♥♥ Welcome to the recruitment guild thread of Magnus of Holywood ♥♥

O Introduction

Magnus is a guild on Holywood server that ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

------------------ - ----------------- ----------------- -------------------- ------------------------- ----- and etc etc etc

<insert of what u heard and think ur self here , lazy to explain like other guilds page, not gonna be read or gonna affecting wether you wanna be in here or not also , so yeah whatever >  ,

and we also are a .....bla bla bla bla bla <insert some bullshiet here >  bla bla bla bla bla again ....

and currently lead by KirinFang as our guild master.

We are currently open for guild recruitment , and looking for a new members that is active on PVE , especially nesting and raids.

ORules

Basic rules :

-No begging.

-No scamming.

-Not joining then later go online just for asking for a boost.

-No spamming on guild chat excesively esp. with some kind of annoying things or selling something.

-Speak english on guild chat.

-Only guild leader that can spam guild chat . PEW PEW PEW!

just a simple basic rules.

OThe one we are looking for :

-English speaking player

-Have high dedication and loyalty

-Active on PVE esp. for weekly Nests and raids.

-Have something that called  'common sense'

-No w3w fever , for the w3w one can try to apply to WOLFIEFANSCLUBKYA instead....

-Main character , we don't want a sub unused/abandoned char

OHow to apply :

-Please fill the forms below :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• IGN :
  • Class :
  • Former Guild :
  • Active time ( in GMT+8 ):
  • Why wanna join us :
  • Who is your favourite member in Magnus (bonus question but might have some impact to the consideration , huehuehue) :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heavily under construction , the form may changed later as the time goes by ...
and please be as creative as u can to describe for the answer of "Why wanna join us"....

OUpdates from The Boss :

CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING THESE JOBS FOR RAIDS

View Postkirinfang, on 26 May 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

recruiting these jobs for possible raids :
Hi friends! This Kirin ^____^

I'm in need of a few classes for another active raid team for my guild. Worry not they have cleared a few times until they encounter some problem with schedules.

The classes I'm looking for=

Spirit Dancer
Artillery
Sniper
Engineer

Basically, a geared archer/Kali dps class.

O Our Members that u can PM about guild recruitment :

Applying in game is possible feel free to PM

• oTaint (type=Tsundere pokemon)
  • Wolf000 (Type= supa-troll pokemon)
  • KirinFang ( Type= Dark/Psychic type Pokemon)

^ the main recruiter below are the sub recruiter when the 2 above are lazy

BunnyARTI (wolfie +his honey account )
Malygris (dark lord pokemon )
Kikus ( heuheuheuhue pokemon )
ChocPie ( idol cream pie )

xGatt (supa stronk pokemon)
RinChaan ( blek and white pokemon )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note :

By applying to Magnus , you've  automatically  agreed to Magnus' terms and condition

Edited by wolf999, 20 June 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#2 wolf999

wolf999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
  • Engli

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

► Magnus' Terms and Condition

I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway . I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway .I dunno either , but whos gonna read Terms and Condition anyway . And by this i agree that Wolf000 ish the most cutie acro on Holywood server.

* Terms and Condition have the absolute power within the name of our Guild Master's commands and orders to all of the member inside the guild,and later could be changed if it is necessary as the time goes by.

Edited by wolf999, 14 April 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#3 wolf999

wolf999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
  • Engli

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

reserved

#4 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Warning= you have been warned and applying by your own will and agreed on
the terms and conditions

Note that this guild is not free for everyone, so read the terms and conditions and don't just like write random stuff "CAUSE MAGNUS IS THE BEST" or something

Page under Heavy construction

Applying in game is possible feel free to PM
-oTaint (type=Tsundere pokemon)
-Wolf000 (Type= supa-troll pokemon)
-KirinFang ( Type= Dark/Psychic type Pokemon)
^ the main recruiter below are the sub recruiter when the 3 above are lazy

-BunnyARTI (wolfie troll account )
-Malygris
-Kikus
-ChocPie
-xGatt
-RinChaan
Mailing oTaint/Wolf000/ Me would be most advisable but Pming any of the above is okay

Edited by kirinfang, 21 May 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#5 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

reserved

#6 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

reserved

#7 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

PEW PEW PEW

#8 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

MORE PEW PEW PEW PEW

#9 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

IM GONNA BE EXTRAORDINARY MEMBER IN NO TIME

#10 Kiyoma

Kiyoma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

View Postwolf999, on 03 April 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

O◄ The one we are looking for

-English speaking player

-Have high dedication and loyalty

-Active on PVE esp. for weekly Nests and raids.

You forgot to add education level as requirement (oo)

#11 wolf999

wolf999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4318 posts
  • Engli

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostKiyoma, on 03 April 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

oh ya ako forgot thx for the reminder (oo)

#12 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

ady there, if not max how can do gdn raid chrissy

#13 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

PEW PEW PEW

#14 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

PEW PEW PEW

#15 Wetblanket

Wetblanket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7080 posts
  • Wetblanket
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

Reserved! (lol)

#16 kirinfang

kirinfang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Fangless
  • DN, Holywood
  • League of Legaia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

PEW PEW PEW

#17 Sinfolion

Sinfolion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1905 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

I'm a degree holder so am I qualified ? (oo)
just ranting around br=

Edit: Free bump for my crush who currently in Magnus (&lt;3)

Edited by Sinfolion, 04 April 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#18 Kiyoma

Kiyoma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostSinfolion, on 04 April 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

I'm a degree holder so am I qualified ? (oo)
just ranting around br=

free bump for my crush (&lt;3)

Wolfie is taken, sorry. Any complaints can be brought to Reichelo

#19 Sinfolion

Sinfolion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1905 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Nope. Not him :<

#20 Sinfolion

Sinfolion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1905 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

already edited my 1st post -_-

Edited by Sinfolion, 04 April 2013 - 11:11 AM.