[Guide]Beckoning The Tormented Souls From Beyond: A Pve Soul Eater Guide (Updating)

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#1801 TimeFox

TimeFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1212 posts
  • Chevy
  • DN, Springwood
  • PulseL'cie

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:57 PM

Explosive damage is rooted from the base damage. Since tech rings directly affect the base damage, it would also increase the explosive damage.

#1802 Dundee

Dundee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

What are the supposed gear for 93 cap?

#1803 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:50 PM

For now, gear has not changed much for end-game, rdnL still outstats everything (that is, until idnL comes out, but iirc, 4k spera per L piece hurts), carries are not that hard to come by to get at least dual weapon (it cost me 130k + mats for an unlucky +12 dual weapons [10k/carry run (EU price)] ), For the rest,  either theano or Sgrade 90 armor are pretty much equal, 93 jades aren't worth yet because of the almost non-existant upgrade possibility.
as for accessory choice, turn to our lord and savoir Josh : http://forum.cherryc...essory-choices/

One of the other reason i wanted to make this post was of the discovery i made on the dnsim.eu gear simulator : it lists every gear piece from 70cap onwards (eu crash made the task easy, so no tough/potentials option available), but I found a lv90 Sgrade nightmare armor in the gear list.
I made three observations out of that :
   1. it has superior stats to almost every other armor set, excluding kornuS and ultimate theano (rdnL is from the old stat template, so not counted either), which makes it pretty good.
   2. another note was that it never appeared in-game, so maybe in nightmare stage 93 ? but it would make no sense as it is a lv90 armor set.
   3. final interesting point is that, although there is this mysterious "evolved nightmare armor", there is not his Agrade equivalent, so will it be a Sgrade from the start without having to pass by the tiring Evolution hammer step, or is it just an error ?

^ subject up to discussion. (:>)

#1804 Dundee

Dundee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:10 AM

Is that as same with other class?

#1805 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:12 PM

View PostDundee, on 04 October 2016 - 01:10 AM, said:

Is that as same with other class?

I mean, did I ever say something specific about what was better for any class ? That was just an objective stat comparison, i did not bring any class specificity in it (sorry). [And yeah, this template will fit any other class, you just have to change the primary stat scaling,  whether you scale specifically well with it (the 4 BMs esp.), and whether you need to add crit in the mix to get to a decent point.]

#1806 winterhooi

winterhooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

View PostRaptor, on 21 September 2016 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hey guise, I've been wondering if the explosion of SoP EX is affected by a technique ring. Is the dmg explosion fixed? Is it a must have? (crazy)

SOP explosion is 300% of the SOP base damage. So +2 please, just +2...

#1807 Verbena

Verbena

• 700 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

Is this guide gonna be updated for cap 93? Otherwise I will have to take out the pin

#1808 Sinfolion

Sinfolion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1894 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • MysticClaN

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

TimeFox update your guide (oo)

#1809 TimeFox

TimeFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1212 posts
  • Chevy
  • DN, Springwood
  • PulseL'cie

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

Prolly by the weekend..
Busy with thesis defense preps and final exams :3

Also, not much changes until we get our awakenings.

#1810 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2882 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

View PostTimeFox, on 17 October 2016 - 10:06 AM, said:

Prolly by the weekend..
Busy with thesis defense preps and final exams :3

Also, not much changes until we get our awakenings.

You might wanna make an update to Soul Scream debuff, other things are pretty much similar. Soul Scream atleast makes SE one of the only 3 classes that can silence the enraged boss in IDN HC stage 2.

#1811 Verbena

Verbena

• 700 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

Unpinning