29 replies to this topic

#1 Okinawa

Okinawa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

I posted this on the cash shop thread, but clearly noone is reading that thread so im reposting here

so as you all know there is a "event" going on where you can get the darkness weapons from altea box's. and at the same time there is another "event" for kali class in which you spend CC to gain rewards.

now to qualify for the Kali event, you have to spend cc on one Kali character to gain these rewards which is awesome and all. But if your like me who has more then one character,  its kinda of  a dilemma. do i send half of my altea purches to one of my other account or do i buy all of them on my kali?  so i bought all my altea boxes on my kali thinking that, if i get something i more then likely can transfer it with the CC server storage.

This is not the case with weapon of darkness exchange coupon. i been lucky enough to get 4 of these coupons, two which i've used and two i cant rly do anything with... why on earth cant i use the CC server storage to sent it to one of my other characters? its not like i can sell these coupons, nor can i sell the weapons, so what em i suppsed to do with em?  

i think its ridiculous i cant use the CC server storage on an item such as this.. why do we even have that storage if we cant use it on items like these?

please if someone in CC could take a look in to this case, and make it transferable WITHIN one account that would be great.

#2 mrRyanLing

mrRyanLing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • mrRyanLing
  • DN, Holywood
  • LEGATOS

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

View PostOkinawa, on 12 April 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

I posted this on the cash shop thread, but clearly noone is reading that thread so im reposting here

so as you all know there is a "event" going on where you can get the darkness weapons from altea box's. and at the same time there is another "event" for kali class in which you spend CC to gain rewards.

now to qualify for the Kali event, you have to spend cc on one Kali character to gain these rewards which is awesome and all. But if your like me who has more then one character,  its kinda of  a dilemma. do i send half of my altea purches to one of my other account or do i buy all of them on my kali?  so i bought all my altea boxes on my kali thinking that, if i get something i more then likely can transfer it with the CC server storage.

This is not the case with weapon of darkness exchange coupon. i been lucky enough to get 4 of these coupons, two which i've used and two i cant rly do anything with... why on earth cant i use the CC server storage to sent it to one of my other characters? its not like i can sell these coupons, nor can i sell the weapons, so what em i suppsed to do with em?  

i think its ridiculous i cant use the CC server storage on an item such as this.. why do we even have that storage if we cant use it on items like these?

please if someone in CC could take a look in to this case, and make it transferable WITHIN one account that would be great.

Why u buy them all to kali in the 1st place ?
ZZZ

#3 Kuusaur

Kuusaur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1593 posts
  • Sobble
  • Chatango

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

they'll be losing profit if they make premium items from gacha tradeable/transferrable via shared storage.

#4 FabledRaven

FabledRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts
  • Katixa, Khreiz
  • DN, Springwood
  • Arsonists / ReikonShometsu

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Then why didn't you just transfer the Altea's that you bought (I don't buy troll box so I don't know if this works)

#5 sQuenix

sQuenix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • sQHaowei
  • DN, Springwood
  • WeissKreuz

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

You could have stopped when you got 2 darkness coupon and sold the rest of the boxes for gold and use the gold to rebuy the boxes in your other character. #nocriticalthinkingrequired (shame)

Edited by sQuenix, 16 April 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#6 kingstone16

kingstone16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Esclados / Kingston
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

View PostFabledRaven, on 16 April 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Then why didn't you just transfer the Altea's that you bought (I don't buy troll box so I don't know if this works)
It works. actually i was doing this.
Buy altea using kali for the event then transfered it to my main character

#7 LexAzrael

LexAzrael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6284 posts
  • LexAzrael
  • DN, Springwood
  • Guildmaster of Arsonists/AS Beta Tester

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

It's the same thing with Blazeskyz' petition. Just like those po op wings that are untradeable. I think they don't want to do that cause they'll lose profits. They want you to spend the same amount of CC on all of your chars so they have more profit. Clever marketing strategy,

#8 Dardar

Dardar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Neiley
  • DN, Springwood
  • Neon

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

people get extra darkness weapon coupons and they complaint about it

what about people like me? no darkness weapon at all, no shadow wings, nothing...all junks, from 300 gacha boxes

#9 icyicyll

icyicyll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • missIcyx
  • DN, Springwood
  • Luxury

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

so? (oo;) i hav 8 poop wing and i cant do with it

#10 LouiseBoom

LouiseBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2275 posts
  • LouiseBoom
  • DN, Springwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

I wasted 100 gacha for nothing

You should be happy =3=

#11 Caitlinnn

Caitlinnn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Vynie
  • Million Arthur

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

spend 500x altea, dont get weapon darkness - rage (WTF CC GIVE ME MY MONEY BACKKK) the hell? its gacha box..
spend 10x altea, get 6x weapon darkness - rage (WTF CC WHY I CANT TRADE IT) the fuck? why u open in same char LOL
welcome to earth

personally i spend 30x altea and got nothing, i expect to get decal or somewhat useful...
edit : i got many of "emergency potion" maybe someday will useful when large earthquake coming...

Edited by Caitlinnn, 16 April 2013 - 03:07 PM.

#12 deportivo86

deportivo86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • R1Sse
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostsQuenix, on 16 April 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

You could have stopped when you got 2 darkness coupon and sold the rest of the boxes for gold and use the gold to rebuy the boxes in your other character. #nocriticalthinkingrequired (shame)

(one)

#13 crisrea13

crisrea13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • iReizBalls
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lolicons

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

(:D)  sucks to be you TS (:D)

#14 LouiseBoom

LouiseBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2275 posts
  • LouiseBoom
  • DN, Springwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostCaitlinnn, on 16 April 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

spend 500x altea, dont get weapon darkness - rage (WTF CC GIVE ME MY MONEY BACKKK) the hell? its gacha box..
spend 10x altea, get 6x weapon darkness - rage (WTF CC WHY I CANT TRADE IT) the fuck? why u open in same char LOL
welcome to earth

personally i spend 30x altea and got nothing, i expect to get decal or somewhat useful...
edit : i got many of "emergency potion" maybe someday will useful when large earthquake coming...

i lol at "spend 10x altea, get 6x weapon darkness - rage"

(clap)

#15 PrincessYanagi

PrincessYanagi

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10152 posts
  • AShinyDrop
  • DN, Springwood
  • Claymore

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostLouiseBoom, on 16 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

i lol at "spend 10x altea, get 6x weapon darkness - rage"

(clap)

but yes, that's true to a certain extend but i do understand those that try to get a certain item while keep on getting a certain other item.. so... (shame)

#16 LouiseBoom

LouiseBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2275 posts
  • LouiseBoom
  • DN, Springwood
  • ★Ascendance★

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostPrincessYanagi, on 16 April 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

but yes, that's true to a certain extend but i do understand those that try to get a certain item while keep on getting a certain other item.. so... (shame)

You did got the Shadow wing + Coupon =3= b

#17 MissEve

MissEve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • EveArti, EveMagd
  • DN, Springwood
  • Nursery, Saritem

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

You should have used "gift" on your kali to give altea to the char you want.
It worked for me. :)

#18 iShootzYou

iShootzYou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

wtf?you could just transfer all your alteas thru storage after getting 2 coupons -.-

Edited by iShootzYou, 17 April 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#19 Ikarose

Ikarose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Fiung , Fuing , Fiong XD
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

2, 4, 6, 100 darn coupons?  the thing is , how many amount it is , it is still ours n we using real money to buy the gachas for that

for what ever reason CC decide we cant transfer within our own character in our own account?!

CC making us waste money!? same goes for those extra mounts , decals and wings! as for now ALL THESE ARE COMPLETLY WASTE OFF MONEY (sorry for caps n bold but i think its nessecary )

IF more money they want , just make new "cash shop seal" to reseal those cash/gacha items and make it transable (within account or fully tradeale ) . Make 1 seal cost 1k CC and to seal a mount take 10x seal. There! CC make more money from it.

/rage OFF

#20 Caitlinnn

Caitlinnn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Vynie
  • Million Arthur

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostIkarose, on 17 April 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

2, 4, 6, 100 darn coupons?  the thing is , how many amount it is , it is still ours n we using real money to buy the gachas for that

for what ever reason CC decide we cant transfer within our own character in our own account?!

CC making us waste money!? same goes for those extra mounts , decals and wings! as for now ALL THESE ARE COMPLETLY WASTE OFF MONEY (sorry for caps n bold but i think its nessecary )

IF more money they want , just make new "cash shop seal" to reseal those cash/gacha items and make it transable (within account or fully tradeale ) . Make 1 seal cost 1k CC and to seal a mount take 10x seal. There! CC make more money from it.

/rage OFF
I agree
rage for stuff/system in gachas became trending topic (clap)

buying 10x altea get (lol ultra lucky, just imagination)
1x shadow mount
1x happy decal
2x darkness coupon
1x dark wing
1x tail
2x ring
5x magni
1x bonanza box

still wasting money in real life (;])
but maybe in game they are bluebird-ing THX GM, THX CC stuff like that
WTF? Thanking for person/company who take your money?
w3w