Jump to content


Pls I Beg U Adopt Me!


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 vann56

vann56

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • VanZaikes
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FoundLost

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostJhovann, on 10 May 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

i see u dont understnd... well i dun undrstand wa u said either but ya im DPS i hav no gay buffs if u knw wat  mean
ya i got gay buff:) block lvl3 for sp cnsump+lvl1 stance f aith for lvl1 auto block:)

actually, they aren't "gay" buffs, they are buffs that help you increase your defenses, and maxing them even as a dps should still be your priority..block at lvl3 blocks what? 3 or 4 attacks? if you use that, then you'd flinch on most of your casting skills like electric smite. a guardian can easily out dps a Crusader if they have the same level of gear and heraldrys. a GDN party would never and i mean NEVER take you as a dps, you making a low dps heavy tank class into a dps is a no no..of course you'd get a party on your barba, a howler is a MUST in any 8-man raids.if you want my honest opinion, i would suggest you switch your build and play style into a more tanky but yet still having decent dps Crusader. because honestly you're not gonna go anywhere with your current status.. You might be able to solo a few dungeons here and there. but it'll really cost you in the long run.
Guardians and Crusaders were meant to be played as tank. Guardians are more of the "defense is the best offence" kind of thing, while you're more into "Forged with magic, tempered with strength".
now my suggestion for you is. switch out your suffixes into either Intellect/Vit, switch your victors into heroes or wait for the next pvp seasons gear. you have to stop fooling yourself that a crusader can dps as well as a Gear Master/MoonLord/Seleana/Smasher.

~sorry for the wall of text..it's really hard to explain something in full detail. i hope you get the main idea of a Cleric. (:]) Good day and happy leveling! (:>)

Edited by vann56, 13 May 2013 - 07:55 AM.


#22 gentlemen

gentlemen

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2440 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

1. PUB PTs have HIGH expectations for DPS (that is a given).
1.1 And getting a cleric "usually means" getting a healer.

2. Crusaders are EXPENSIVE to gear (stack light/crit/patk/matk to maximize burst damage, which the paladin is known for)

3. You are, by default, a paladin. You are expected to tank in 8man nests. Getting 2 paladins for SDN/GDN usually means giving up a DPS/debuffer class (not that people are discriminating, but they expect you to be able to do the job of a paladin (TANK first))

4. Blocks are NOT gay buffs (they will save you, if properly used) but can work against you if used wrong (SoF + lava in sdn = you know what happens)

5. Gear up (see #2). If you insist on staying a DPS crusader, get the following:
5.1+10 50 epic or +8 and above 50 unique (exchange 50 with 60, since we just got 60 cap) gears
5.2 Str-Int-Light pots on weaps and rings
5.3 Str-Int-HP pots on armors and accessories
5.4 Intellect II / Bear II on all armors (minus gloves)
5.5 Mpow II / Fatal II  for Main weapon, Tent II for shield
5.6 proper plates (epic, with 3rdstat str/int)

#23 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

View Postdumbledor, on 13 May 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

HI Again Ts sorry for the very long delay before replying... the  answer is yes we are in need of a tank for Perma Party although I myself is an alternative tank if no available guardian or crus OL in guild because i Prefer to use my barb rather than my Guardian..

as for running SDN even though most of our veteran members are on vacation this doesn't stop us from doing  SDN. Yesterday we just completed SDN with 3 Man team compose of Guardian/Inq/PHysician were suppose to be 6 but because it was sunday most of our guildmates went to church that is why they were force to disconnect which left 3 man to finish the whole run...

as for GDN our guild are also helping gear up 1 of our FU guildmates and still nid 1 more Dps member for Perma party..but we still need atleast 2 more geared member to join us..if we complete the line up were planning to do practice mdoe first so that the 1st timer can have the feel for the dungeon and its mechanics...then will do the actual run...

lolol really took u so long =))
60cap is here in a matter of hours so... wats ur plans sir? and BTW 3man sdn? wow (clap)
since ur a tank if needed and ur looking for DPS (;]) u can count me in though wats the plan for 60cap?GDN HC maybe? and ahaha help me gear up in 60cap (:]) so ya count me in IGN:kickerJho(Crusader)/IGN:Jhovann(barba) better pm my crus since i love my crus and this guild im sur gonna aim 60cap asap? so its easy to party (hat)
Im loyal as long as u stick to ur words sir:)) and i hope ur guild members rlike u and not discriminate my awesome crusader (mad)  czo i prefer it over my barba specially with the lightning zap ex ka (boom)

#24 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

View Postvann56, on 13 May 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

actually, they aren't "gay" buffs, they are buffs that help you increase your defenses, and maxing them even as a dps should still be your priority..block at lvl3 blocks what? 3 or 4 attacks? if you use that, then you'd flinch on most of your casting skills like electric smite. a guardian can easily out dps a Crusader if they have the same level of gear and heraldrys. a GDN party would never and i mean NEVER take you as a dps, you making a low dps heavy tank class into a dps is a no no..of course you'd get a party on your barba, a howler is a MUST in any 8-man raids.if you want my honest opinion, i would suggest you switch your build and play style into a more tanky but yet still having decent dps Crusader. because honestly you're not gonna go anywhere with your current status.. You might be able to solo a few dungeons here and there. but it'll really cost you in the long run.
Guardians and Crusaders were meant to be played as tank. Guardians are more of the "defense is the best offence" kind of thing, while you're more into "Forged with magic, tempered with strength".
now my suggestion for you is. switch out your suffixes into either Intellect/Vit, switch your victors into heroes or wait for the next pvp seasons gear. you have to stop fooling yourself that a crusader can dps as well as a Gear Master/MoonLord/Seleana/Smasher.

~sorry for the wall of text..it's really hard to explain something in full detail. i hope you get the main idea of a Cleric. (:]) Good day and happy leveling! (:>)

u got my respect (:])
so pls respect mine too
i said gay buffs coz most ppl im sure ur aware @ pvp/ladder when pallys buff them? they call the noob/gay coz ya y buff dat r u dyin? we all know pallys really op:)
im not one of those who call pally who buff gay i simply say gay coz most ppl think it dat way
im pve/pvp player so i concentrate on burst dps skills
guardian can out dps crus wth same gears? or r u simply saying that coz of JC? coz guardians same gears but not same lvl of skills? like lvl6 zap will never be equal to lvl8zap? just example.
as i said i respect wat u said AND i also know that its just that r u implyng i change my play style and spoil my fun of playing my crus and better get back to me barba just to get pt? (sob) as title says Pls I Beg U Adopt Me(AS IAM)
i ady know the roles ofall classes since i played almost all ady i exp 6lvl50 1 lvl43 1 lvl12 1 lvl20 my first 4 lvl50 got hacked/i simply forgotmy2nd pas and never botherd it since then<all r diff classes>
also 60cap ex (cool) those JC wll never bother my crus again with lvl60exs will show or tell the big diff between guardian MT and crus DPS can still be sub mt but never MT as guardian and guardian never as DPS as crus but can be sub DPS
so in my case if i gonna go SubMT and sacrifice some skillpoins that couldve alloted for my zap/smite/relic/hammer/other dps then id prefer going pure dps
lvl3 block lol most crus in google share my oppinio on this:) (;]) who nid it maxed lol ynid block so many? we r dps and must go frward attk atk ony use this if really needed + wats the use o evasion u dont get hit 3times in a row?except for tracking arrow so ya is more for pvp reasons not pve so lvl3is good i cant giv u link and i dont expect u totrust me but everytime i play a charc i search many times in google for the best skill build for it pve/pvp or high breed sir (:&gt;) in my case im more on pvp softban atm and i just wnna clear thse raids
if those pve players can manage PVP with their PVE skills? then how come PVP skill builds cant PVE?
also IF like in other servers our PVP skill tree is diff from our PVE skills then yeah i will be subtank and tank those b1tches dragons for raids if ever this will be implemented in se (sorry)
sorry for bad typos

#25 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postgentlemen, on 13 May 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

1. PUB PTs have HIGH expectations for DPS (that is a given).
1.1 And getting a cleric "usually means" getting a healer.

2. Crusaders are EXPENSIVE to gear (stack light/crit/patk/matk to maximize burst damage, which the paladin is known for)

3. You are, by default, a paladin. You are expected to tank in 8man nests. Getting 2 paladins for SDN/GDN usually means giving up a DPS/debuffer class (not that people are discriminating, but they expect you to be able to do the job of a paladin (TANK first))

4. Blocks are NOT gay buffs (they will save you, if properly used) but can work against you if used wrong (SoF + lava in sdn = you know what happens)

5. Gear up (see #2). If you insist on staying a DPS crusader, get the following:
5.1+10 50 epic or +8 and above 50 unique (exchange 50 with 60, since we just got 60 cap) gears
5.2 Str-Int-Light pots on weaps and rings
5.3 Str-Int-HP pots on armors and accessories
5.4 Intellect II / Bear II on all armors (minus gloves)
5.5 Mpow II / Fatal II  for Main weapon, Tent II for shield
5.6 proper plates (epic, with 3rdstat str/int)

i realy nid +10 cant +8 epic?
3rd stat plates@.@
the pots r easy and suffix i only went HP coz HPIII i think is OP in ladder and ya it really helps aloteven in com off pvp
y get fatal sir? does it work on smite/zap/relic? coz i never seen crus use this
plates with no 3rd stat is easy too
since im poor is it ok for me to go victorslvl60 again? or should i get herolvl60+8? hero+8 fishn brke 3 in my barba so i never enhanced uniq ever since
about armors is+6 uniq good enough? like herolvl60? is it better to go again FD? since victors is cheap=)) if still got @ vl60 though if im not mistaken its tough to get FD build from nests
or is it better to pump mattk? or pump attk? or FD coz crus r str=attk int=mattk based so should i concentrate on mattk and sacrifice attk? and pump light pots?
its my 1st tym as crus been 3 weeks lvl50 only 4th now so im still newb
i like wat u said since ur saying i can be dps but must be wellg eared its just that +10epic is (sob) maybe +8 uniq i can manage for weapons only though (oo;)(i even doubt weapons) if include amor? its gonna take me 4months spamming ladder (sob) since im definitely gonna break a hell lot f em

Edited by Jhovann, 13 May 2013 - 12:19 PM.


#26 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

i definitle gonna pvp com on and ladder in 60cap 1st 2 weeks since mats r really expensive....so farming victor lvl60 wise or not? i dun MH and i do0ubt there will still be MH i 60cap im gonna do the ghoul though if any of u from westwood IGN:kickerJho online daily usually late night til morning or morning til early afternoon butsure daily
=)) really lonely since i play alone no friends no guild i made my guild but no guildmates lol and lvlng alone as usual my style is gonna be boring T_T i hate partying with ppl with no equips specially since i waste tym making blues+10 with p.pots bfor in lvl1-49.i also hate partying then go master mode 4ppl since if all got same eq as me we definitely can go abyss no probs.
in 60cap i wanna lvl with those ppl with gears not reall+8 above but at least+6 and party Abyss mode coz if master? then i prefer soloing get all loots all exp+no w3ws that says u noob u bobo y afish? like wtf i got a life madafaqar i hav a son i also go pee i eat i drink if i afk i hav reasons and i always state my reason bfor afishng unlike others with no respect and dont giv a sh1t i also hate those who run then lvl then leave i want at least 10 runs bfor 1 of my mem leave coz for me thats wat grinding means

i also thinking if i should play barba? but myprob is there r so many howler in westwood/w3wwood so i got lots of competition but pallys? there r few and most r not really well geared/pro though still hard since im not MT lol but in GDN pallys r discriminated but in my experience guardians r more discriminated over crus since they think guardians hav no damage trolololol this is true dont deny it from wewwood lol they say they only nid the elemental buff of pallys there and provoke @ 1st sometimes/krahan stage and i dont wanna say it but i never die 1st in all my crus runs til karahan i usually die last even though @ 3rd stage only 3 of us left?me as pally hard to run but still manage to survive til i died due to my heal still cd and da also cd most ppl only know how to rape bosses in 1 wave doesnt even botherknowin how to survive if cant rape lol then get raped themselves then say lagLAGlagLAG even though ako also get lag coz of LC+Alche/poison of 2nd stage and 3rd stage+ that big MR

#27 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

thanks for the replies and im hoping for more=)) since it really helps alot for me as a player and sometimes for u too=))
u giv me ur thoughts i learn and i giv u mine mutually=)) sometimes we dont understand eachother but pls no w3ws here and no flames
thanks guys=))

#28 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

DOING ALLNEW LL50 DUNGEONS LIKE A BOSS SOLO MASTER MODE
aaha
they not so pain in master mdoe but they all so tank @.@ sotough to kill

#29 vann56

vann56

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • VanZaikes
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FoundLost

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostJhovann, on 13 May 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

i realy nid +10 cant +8 epic?
3rd stat plates@.@
the pots r easy and suffix i only went HP coz HPIII i think is OP in ladder and ya it really helps aloteven in com off pvp
y get fatal sir? does it work on smite/zap/relic? coz i never seen crus use this
plates with no 3rd stat is easy too
since im poor is it ok for me to go victorslvl60 again? or should i get herolvl60+8? hero+8 fishn brke 3 in my barba so i never enhanced uniq ever since
about armors is+6 uniq good enough? like herolvl60? is it better to go again FD? since victors is cheap=)) if still got @ vl60 though if im not mistaken its tough to get FD build from nests
or is it better to pump mattk? or pump attk? or FD coz crus r str=attk int=mattk based so should i concentrate on mattk and sacrifice attk? and pump light pots?
its my 1st tym as crus been 3 weeks lvl50 only 4th now so im still newb
i like wat u said since ur saying i can be dps but must be wellg eared its just that +10epic is (sob) maybe +8 uniq i can manage for weapons only though (oo;)(i even doubt weapons) if include amor? its gonna take me 4months spamming ladder (sob) since im definitely gonna break a hell lot f em


if you really want to play as a DPS you're gonna either have to spend money on your character for
3rd stat plates/+10 gears/jellies and all the works. that's basically how a cleric goes from TANK/SUPPORT to a dps.
lets have an example..an inquisitor is mainly a dps class. but there are tons of other jobs that can out DPS an inquisitor..like a GearMaster. A highly geared gearmaster can easily out dps a highly Geared Inquisitor. mainly because of the set of skills that each of them posses. So back to your point. yes, you'd have to get/ put that much effort if you want to be classified as a dps class instead of a tank wannabe dps.yes we all have our play style, but not everyone can afford their playstyle. let's take it from your perspective, you already have +8 victor weapons. yes you do, decently suffixed armors, but the thing is. to be a dps, you have to have the top of the line equipment. +10s +12s, those equipment get you to good raids. i myself ain't that geared. my moonlord only has +9 armor and +10 victors. it's not that good but it gets me through 8-man nests.you have to understand that a crusader just cannot out dps a lot of other classes. and if you're gonna compare your EX skills to the DPS class' EX skills, You get lightning zap ex and sacred hammering ex.. while the gearmaster gets mecha siren EX and mecha duck ex..your lightning zap is basically more of a utility move,it just travels while shocking.. can be used for GDN for karahans choke move. but other than that..it's not really that high of a dps skill. the thing is..clerics are made for tanking and supporting..there isn't really anything opposing that fact. sure you can do dps, but not as high as most of the dps classes out there, and they will always prefer them over you if you're saying that you're a dps instead of a tank. that's what im trying to tell you.but apparently you're not getting any of it.
so this is where i stop. enjoy your leveling.~

#30 Jhovann

Jhovann

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • KickerJho,,Jhovann,,
  • DN, Westwood
  • EscapTheFate

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postvann56, on 13 May 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

if you really want to play as a DPS you're gonna either have to spend money on your character for
3rd stat plates/+10 gears/jellies and all the works. that's basically how a cleric goes from TANK/SUPPORT to a dps.
lets have an example..an inquisitor is mainly a dps class. but there are tons of other jobs that can out DPS an inquisitor..like a GearMaster. A highly geared gearmaster can easily out dps a highly Geared Inquisitor. mainly because of the set of skills that each of them posses. So back to your point. yes, you'd have to get/ put that much effort if you want to be classified as a dps class instead of a tank wannabe dps.yes we all have our play style, but not everyone can afford their playstyle. let's take it from your perspective, you already have +8 victor weapons. yes you do, decently suffixed armors, but the thing is. to be a dps, you have to have the top of the line equipment. +10s +12s, those equipment get you to good raids. i myself ain't that geared. my moonlord only has +9 armor and +10 victors. it's not that good but it gets me through 8-man nests.you have to understand that a crusader just cannot out dps a lot of other classes. and if you're gonna compare your EX skills to the DPS class' EX skills, You get lightning zap ex and sacred hammering ex.. while the gearmaster gets mecha siren EX and mecha duck ex..your lightning zap is basically more of a utility move,it just travels while shocking.. can be used for GDN for karahans choke move. but other than that..it's not really that high of a dps skill. the thing is..clerics are made for tanking and supporting..there isn't really anything opposing that fact. sure you can do dps, but not as high as most of the dps classes out there, and they will always prefer them over you if you're saying that you're a dps instead of a tank. that's what im trying to tell you.but apparently you're not getting any of it.
so this is where i stop. enjoy your leveling.~

lol bro i get wat u mean xD as i said im no newbie as title says ahaha i know and share ur opinion=)) andthats y i post this here so iwont need to go get pub pts if can
i understand everything and im here to ask ppl if they can adopt me in their raids ya gears gears im trying hard despite the fact i nevr buy CC
i can go +10 in a long run epc though and +8 uniq also in a long run or iflucky @.@
well i do know the cons/pros of my dps crus in terms of PVE coz its OP in PVP thats y since im bot pvp/pve im looking for pt that accet my playstyle/gears so i can enjoy the game DN PVE also still remain a bit OP in pvp
thank u sir.