Level 60 Gears, Fd And Crit Cap, Accessories Stats, 3Rd Stat Plates! Info Info Info!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#1 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7008 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM, †Classified†; Member, United Cleric Alliance

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

Not sure if someone already posted this... but here goes:

[Credits to: Revertible] (DAT SAURUS STATS (love) )

http://dragonnest.ne...r-stats&nxid=62

Level 60 gear stats

I was gonna do this closer to 60 cap's release, but a few people have been asking me about this since DN armory has no information on the stats of the gears and such. So i will briefly give the different types of gear you can get in 60 cap and some additional information.

There are 4 main gear set types for now ( till someone beats ddn or transfers a green dragon item to a ddn item). namely:

1- Dangerous Desires
2- Honourable Tribe
3- Twisted Obsession
4- Great Ancestor

1- Dangerous Desires

Posted Image

Dangours Desires is more ment for phy based classes like mercs. The FD boost is minimal but the raw phy it gives is usually more preffered as a slightly cheaper option compared to FD sets and GDN L gears.

2- Honourable Tribe

Posted Image

Just like Dangerous Desires, Honourable tribe is a cheaper option compared to FD sets and GDN L gears as it gives a good magic dmg boost as well.

3- Twisted Obsession

Posted Image

This is probably the least favored set by the looks of it. I mostly see people with L GDN, Hounrable tribe or Dangourus desires gear. Most don't get this set cause it provides so few bonuses and the full set only grants you 276 FD. But some only get few pieces for mixed set bonuses ( mostly mercs. Don't ask me, i have no idea about anything with mercs lol o_O).

All 3 of these sets can be obtained from both Prof K and Typhoon Kim nests from gold chests at the end or by crafting them ( the mats are pretty easy to get as well so it's not to much of a hassle to gear in one of these sets)

4- Great Ancestor

Posted Image

This set is probably going to be the set for those who want to stack or max FD. There are a few things I should clarify first. At 60 cap the FD needed to reach %100 dmg boost against lvl 60 targets is 1850 FD as you can see here

Posted Image

Also i was talking to Tarkel ( Experinced Freedom Crusader) and he explained that if you plan on stacking FD, you should aim for min 1300 FD ( about %50 boost) otherwise it's better to stack raw dmg if you're not a elementalist ( ele's will focus more on ele % as it's another source of FD for us).

Now here's where things get interesting, Great Ancestor gear is not easy to get because it is basically p2w gear ( probably will change when it comes to NA DN and SEA but guess we'll have to see). From what i've been told, in order to get it you must buy 3 gems that cost about 200, 1000 and 5000 cash points ( roughly $8-9 USD i think for 5000 ? ). This will allow you to enter with the first one ( cheap one) lets you into the dungon. The other 2 allow you to open the chest at the end which gives you gems. You have to farm enough of these gems to trade in for Great Ancestor gear.

However, the dungeons you have to farm them from are so so ( more like dodge dodge dodge instead of tank it and laugh). They are the following

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

What basically happens is you redo one of these past dungeons.. but you get nerfed signifcantly as seen here ( i got a key from a past event but none to open the chest... lol)

Posted Image
Posted Image

the monsters hit really hard but you can revive ( may get a revive limiter in the future but only time will tell)

after beating the boss you can use the other keys to get gems that you trade for Great ancestor gear... yep p2w...

The gear is tradeable....but not cheap lol.... some clean peices sell for 5k min... others 20k min... completely clean :3...

3rd stat crests

I won't go to much into this. I will simply leave these 3 pics for those who want to stack 3rd crit ( keep in mind crit cap at 60 is 33kish so most classes will want to consider getting 3rd crit plates to reach crit cap cause basic standerds just dont cut it 0.0) or 3rd FD to give them an idea how much FD they can get from 60 plates 3rd stat plate
s

Edited by angelsemaj, 09 May 2013 - 06:22 AM.

#2 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7008 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Accesories

There are 4 main types people will use

1- Technique accessories ( easiest to obtain and gives very good stats)

Small note, the devs got lazy ( lol ) so they made it so that you use glowing technique frags ( yes the ones you get from lvl 50 chaos rift padama) to change lvl 60 acc you get from hell modes into technique acc

2- L grade accessors mainly GDN L ones ( mostly for ele classes)

Firstly, before you ask. No people don't bother with apoc accessors anymore. They are pretty much trash. Most people would rather go for Dangorus Desires (for phy classes) or Hounrable tribe ( magic classes like ML or artillery) acc for the FD boost and overall dmg boost if they plan on stacking FD both of which come from either typhoon kim and prof k hell modes

3 - Dangerous Desires accesories

Posted Image

4 - Honourable Tribe accessories

Posted Image

Other ways to get FD

First i want you to keep in mind that this is cdn so some of these items may not be obtainable other than through p2w. This may or may not change for NA DN and SEA so i can't say for sure if these items will keep their stats.

The first method is to get rare costumes. What's nice about rare costumes is the weps also give +1 to a certain skills in your basic tree of your choice ( sorcess for example get to pick between Glaciel spike, toxic spray or Shock wave) however to get the full 100 FD bonus you must also have a rare tail ( one that has same set bonus last i checked)

Posted Image

^ yes that's Saurus... maxed FD....op as hell lol O_o....

The other method is to get unique grade nx items... but those will most likely be nerfed... anywho i'll leave a pic anyways

Posted Image

Please note yes this is cdn but this will at least give people a general idea of lvl 60 gear stats and such as there is no real information else where.

Edited by angelsemaj, 09 May 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#3 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7008 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood

And before i forget

Posted Image

Ladder weps give decent FD boosts and still a cheap option if you can combine them with 5 pieces of great ancestor gear.

You can also get Great Ancestor armor from picking one of the four chest at the end of Typhoon Kim/Professor K Nests (and maybe the chest at the end, not too sure). However, the drop rate on it is absolutely atrocious (Only seen one from a friend's chest a week ago and that was while doing the nests since the the beginning of lvl 60 cap).

You also forgot about Great Ancestor accessories. It gives a little over 100 FD from 2 set and a little over 200 FD from 4 set effects (Total is around 330 FD). The stats on them varies to pure Strength/Int/Agi with HP for necklace/earrings and pure magic/physical attack or hybrid on the rings. As far as obtaining them goes, I've gotten only one from the chest at the end of Hell Mode nests.

Ok so you can actually get close to 12% ele atk with twisted obs acc set and i got GA neck and earrings too

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And the stat on the GA neck/ear can varie from int/str/agi

Edited by angelsemaj, 09 May 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#4 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7008 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood

Reserved (Damn the image limit (mad) )

EDIT: No more to add. I over-estimated. (sorry)

Edited by angelsemaj, 09 May 2013 - 06:09 AM.

#5 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2346 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

howly mother of god, nest acc epic with almost 500 stat, my eyes deceiving me

#6 Koisha

Koisha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4589 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

Lol G.A set..damn expensive since you need to spend $ to get into dungeon and spend $ again to open chest

#7 Aldyei

Aldyei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1566 posts
  • Aldyei
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

better start selling those things that won't be expensive in the 60 cap

#8 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7008 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

One thing got me thinking though:

Level 50 fragments will be used for level 60 skill rings as per post above.

Would that mean that Chaos Opening Pardma would still be our mats farming zone for Level 60 cap suffixes??? (oo)

#9 HagarenGT

HagarenGT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

For lv60 cap:
Critical cap (89%): 36098
Defense cap (85%): 24863
FD: 1850

https://docs.google....JDYjRidUE#gid=0

View Postangelsemaj, on 09 May 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

One thing got me thinking though:

Level 50 fragments will be used for level 60 skill rings as per post above.

Would that mean that Chaos Opening Pardma would still be our mats farming zone for Level 60 cap suffixes??? (oo)
For crafting of skill accessories the type of fragment needed depends on initial level of the skill,
the level of accessory affects only the quantity of fragments required.

Pardma in KDN gives suffix mats for both lv 50 and 60 gear, in CDN gives only for lv 50 gear.

Edited by HagarenGT, 09 May 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#10 Malygris

Malygris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7610 posts
  • PapaThor
  • DN, Holywood
  • Happiness is temporary, suffering is eternal!!!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

[font='Lucida Grande', ', ', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', ', Tahoma, sans-serif} ']1- Technique accessories ( easiest to obtain and gives very good stats)[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font='Lucida Grande', ', ', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', ', Tahoma, sans-serif} ']Small note, the devs got lazy ( lol ) so they made it so that you use glowing technique frags ( yes the ones you get from lvl 50 chaos rift padama) to change lvl 60 acc you get from hell modes into technique acc
[/font][/font]

question... in DN SEA i assume glowing technique frags are fragments of glittering skills. so are ambiguous and subtle skills going to be obsolete or can they still be used to craft level 60 skill accessories?

Edited by Malygris, 09 May 2013 - 06:49 AM.

#11 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5568 posts
  • Veritruth
  • DN, Westwood
  • One truth can lead to another. You'll find out soon.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

View PostMalygris, on 09 May 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

[/font][/font]

question... in DN SEA i assume glowing technique frags are fragments of glittering skills. so are ambiguous and subtle skills going to be obsolete or can they still be used to craft level 60 skill accessories?

View PostHagarenGT, on 09 May 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

For lv60 cap:
Critical cap (89%): 36098
Defense cap (85%): 24863
FD: 1850

https://docs.google....JDYjRidUE#gid=0

type of fragments vary by initial lv of skill not by lv of accessory.
lv of accessory affects only the quantity of fragments required.

Pardma in KDN gives suffix mats for both lv 50 and 60 gear, in CDN gives only for lv 50 gear.
It has already been answered by HagarenGT.

#12 faustius

faustius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5201 posts
  • BaSingSe
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

View Postangelsemaj, on 09 May 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

I've ran cDN's Pardma, no drop of Lv60 suffix materials.
Someone said it's because cDN server didn't bother to update that, but KR's Pardma do drop Lv50 and Lv60 suffix materials, just like Baera dropping Lv24 and Lv32 materials.

Edited by faustius, 09 May 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#13 clive0527

clive0527

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1668 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

Thanks for the info. (:])

Reality Check: They will come to SEA in nerfed version. (oo;)

#14 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2346 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

View Postclive0527, on 09 May 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the info. (:])

Reality Check: They will come to SEA in nerfed version. (oo;)

correction, adjusted as balancing with our content

#15 Malygris

Malygris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7610 posts
  • PapaThor
  • DN, Holywood
  • Happiness is temporary, suffering is eternal!!!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

View PostVeritas, on 09 May 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

It has already been answered by HagarenGT.
sorry, but i didn't get what he means.

#16 iSlash

iSlash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Postkokotohero, on 09 May 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

correction, adjusted as balancing with our content

Really now? Then in order to make it so called "balance" to OUR content they need to NERF that version.

Remember Immortal Set? I don't see any balancing issue there and history will be repeated soon. (:>)

SEA players are really so lakas that nerfs are really very much needed to balance the game. (clap)

#17 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2346 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostMalygris, on 09 May 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

sorry, but i didn't get what he means.
its same as always, even with 60 skill accessory, you still need ambiguos for crafting Heal Ring, or subtle for Healing relic, or glitter for holy shield for example

View PostiSlash, on 09 May 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

Really now? Then in order to make it so called "balance" to OUR content they need to NERF that version.

Remember Immortal Set? I don't see any balancing issue there and history will be repeated soon. (:>)

SEA players are really so lakas that nerfs are really very much needed to balance the game. (clap)
sonny, you know the Parts of HP base and Multiplier eh ?
CDN known for their highest Multiplier in HP terms, having about 33% higher in HP term in their nest compared to KR
balancing with their Oh so great Cash item (but still you need alot of money to fulfill your so-called desire)

imagine their Items and set come to here with our lower multipliers ?
what, you want to be super overpowered with our Nerfed version nest ?

#18 iSlash

iSlash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

View Postkokotohero, on 09 May 2013 - 07:31 AM, said:

CDN known for their highest Multiplier in HP terms, having about 33% higher in HP term in their nest compared to KR
balancing with their Oh so great Cash item (but still you need alot of money to fulfill your so-called desire)

Feels like reading a good joke in the morning sir. (:>)

Nice logic there anyways. Oh well SEA costume already tells so much story.

#19 clive0527

clive0527

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1668 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postkokotohero, on 09 May 2013 - 07:31 AM, said:

its same as always, even with 60 skill accessory, you still need ambiguos for crafting Heal Ring, or subtle for Healing relic, or glitter for holy shield for example

Says who? I would love to see a good reference on that.

View PostiSlash, on 09 May 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Feels like reading a good joke in the morning sir. (:>)

Nice logic there anyways. Oh well SEA costume already tells so much story.

Sarcasm in the morning but yeah SEA costume tells so much. (oo;)

#20 kistral

kistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • kistral
  • DN, Westwood
  • Athens

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

thx for such a good info!! (:])