• Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Lost1nTime
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Greetings!
For those of us Shooting Stars who will want to explore their highly explosive capabilities on the player vs player battlefield, this might come on handy. I will include 2 Skill Builds which you can tweak to your own preferences. (:])
note that i rarely if ever do PvE so if you want a PvE skillbuild or insights please refer to other guides.
Guide Contents.
1. PvP Skill build - w/ Ducks and Towers
2. Pure PvP Shooting Star Skill build

1. PvP Skill Build - w/ Ducks and Towers
This skill build will be oriented more towards group and ladder PvP while still being a threat in 1v1 matches. Use this if you want
Discussions
Quick Shot - level 1 only because you won't be needing this much in group pvp and you will rely more on summons to prove DPS
Napalm Grenade - level 1 only because the damage growth is not great and usage is highly situational
Alfredo - level 1 only because he's strong enough to withstand enemy fire even with Transitional Damage buff. Better to use those precious SP elsewhere.
Mine Thrower - left at level 1 because this will mainly be used  to harass enemies in PvP, even with the EX version it's use is still highly situational.
Mecha Bomb - level 7, unappreciated skill in my opinion; helps keep your combo going and can lift enemies into the air. Good damage output as well.
Skyline - taken because it's the better ultimate to use in PvP, Demolition is nice but standing still for 7 seconds isn't a good thing in PvP.

Acad Tree
Posted Image

Engineer Tree
Posted Image

Shooting Star Tree
Posted Image

2. Pure Shooting Star PvP Skill Build

This Skill Build will be oriented more towards 1v1 softban matches, follow only if you  know what you're doing (hat)
Discussion
Quick Shot - Maxed to make up for the lack of summon DPS, very good harassment skill, nice SA break, fast CD and good damage.
Rocket Jump - Maxed also to make up for the lack of summon DPS, mobility skill that's used very often, can deal a lot of damage especially with +1 Skill Ring
Force Out - Maxed, useful combo skill, at max level (level 11) increases damage by 56%+3031, compared to Gravity Grenade which only increases by 110%+1127, i think this skill is personally the better one.
Academic Tree
Posted Image

Engineer Tree
Posted Image

Shooting Star Tree
Posted Image

Suggested Skill Acces
1. Rocket jump +1 - level 16 rocket jump dishes out really nice damage
2. Wax +1 - additional slipping chance is always good (:>)
3. Transitional Damage +1 - no need to explain here (:])

Good Luck and Thanks for reading!! (clap)  (clap)  (clap)
link for pvp skill simulator http://dn.mmosite.co...simulator.shtml

#2 Lost1nTime

Lost1nTime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Lost1nTime
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Throne

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

reserved