ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9910 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

note that cDN is around 1.5 times harder than all the other versions. including kDN.

#4 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9910 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

View Postkiilstone, on 21 May 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

404: Not Found

remove the "]" at the end

#5 FrancoisLeBlanc

FrancoisLeBlanc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2314 posts
  • Bombardare
  • DN, Westwood
  • Looking for Noob friendly Guild / Raid active + Raidcall

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

DNCN bores me. really,

#6 PayrPaks

PayrPaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6345 posts
  • Dead Nest, Morningwood

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

So many moonrunes. (oo)

This is the only thing I understand:

Posted Image

(lol)

Edited by PayrPaks, 21 May 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#7 Yano

Yano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Fieree
  • DN, Holywood
  • Veteran of VongolaVN

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

different versions of DN will have their mobs/bosses' stats modified to match with the available gears, no need to drool over dem..

Edited by Yano, 21 May 2013 - 12:14 PM.

#8 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9910 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostYano, on 21 May 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

different versions of DN will have their mobs/bosses' stats modified to match with the available gears, no need to drool over dem..

ya, unless you want DNSEA to be more difficult...

#9 LanceC

LanceC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1657 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

And they said SEA players are the ones all about Cash (:>)

#10 joaco

joaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

so GG in DN is to never find DN??

#11 Kamosuzo

Kamosuzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4786 posts
  • That Guy
  • DN, Greenwood
  • "He's back"

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostPayrPaks, on 21 May 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

So many moonrunes. (oo)

This is the only thing I understand:

Posted Image

(lol)

Behold, the power of Google Translate (lol) READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK (lol)

Pioneers to the present, for a long period of time, hard sand before landing in the national costume, has been in South Korea with 23 points Desert Dragon target! Helpless, students party a lot of run chart, the eggshell auxiliary output various pit father's speed delay time! To fit the shoe the daisy brother is not how to face! 12:30 Milk will be off the net! Knees and begged hard case after the holidays the campus network can not afford to hurt, a variety of want to go home feeling bitter B student party!
     Well, return to the topic, the Society hanbok information, as well as a variety of practice to discuss and analyze, decided to abandon the so-called cuttlefish first output myth, reconfigure the team to start again, although the play is not very good, but 26 the points easily clearance pressure or small!  

Posted Image

Good luck point speed should give power point and hanbok as 23 points, but that is the ideal state, has little significance, I never cared much for the data analysis and the calculation of time to break out the actual number is how much! Following a 26 points soul dancer visual video! I do not know why rotation Dragon's Breath no small typhoon == may be bugs! But little impact on the operating hours!

Posted Image
<some tudou video here>

Than the last 29 minutes of video of the Association, the equipment level should be fairly, the only difference is this magic feather replaced by a mechanical master! The following is a video link, we can do under the contrast clearance by the Association of the last 29 points.http://bbs.duowan.co...6typeid% 3D1877
Next, the members of the Association attribute! May wish to reference attributes and 29 points Figure equipment in general are the same!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Let me detail answer to answer Salem configuration choice! The Chief Occupational a total of six. The next step is how to choose 4 branch! Pastor: essential Occupational two! Main T and nurse!    Main T: Paladin Cross, there is no need to explain, the eggshell is nirvana, select the Paladin should be no doubt! In fact, if the Ares output to power point, group Railmaster body high, the cross will not be reduced to the point, to blame blame stick brain damage, gave me the feeling is not cross not a drag on the Crusaders, but the God of War!   Final choice ---- Paladin nurse: Raytheon and the saints in fact not much different, can be done only in the salon of the nurse, I like Raytheon, more or less to the Paladin own and duck less Light resistance, and its own output is also very good! Team more skilled pressure, personal recommendations Thor! Ranks residual poor awareness of individual hand, you can consider the Saints! Is not very different!   Ultimately select the ---- harmony Brothers, Saints Raytheon can Warrior: one essential career! Hammer hammer: hammer choice, that is, between the imperial sword, and monthly main selection, and experienced green dragon age everyone should know, now is the era of the outbreak of the output, the output is the moment of the outbreak of the door we the only means of saving the world! The imperial sword is self-evident in the BOSS danger of the outbreak, taking into account the armor, tied EX is physical debuff is now the main output of the physical system configuration, the main magic May the Lord's position indeed could not look awkward exception! Integrated into consideration, the imperial sword better.   The final choice ---- imperial sword Master: Essential career two! Time acceleration and the stack of ice    time acceleration: Dark Queen and the spatial and temporal lords, In fact, if you are pure heap of blood, which can be little effect, but if the heap so point output in the control field harmony, harmony property under the premise of the the Time Lord advantage!In fact, the full output of the final time and space is very good, but also attribute attack! The final choice ---- Chrono Lord   stacked ice: Dance of and ice can be stacked ice, Dance of stacked ice to maintain a short time, the stacked ice skills, and the output unsightly! In this case, the advantages of ice spirits came out, and the spirit of stacked ice skills and more frequent eruptions and time + speed, is not difficult to maintain two layers of ice, which is difficult to achieve Dance of indicators! The final choice ---- ice spirit . Archer: must have a career! Spirit of the outbreak Arrow of God targeted Detailed in the back! Spirit of the outbreak: popular and parrots, in fact, when it comes to output, especially the outbreak of the output, I think certainly popular, after all, Duron drill indeed the presence of the mighty, unfortunately, in the case of the outbreak of team, tied EX slightly better, the output of the individual can not and explosive team than!    The final choice ----Shadow scholars: must have an Occupation: engineer As for the Alchemy Well == Leaving aside here, very Meng career, I really like Sharon horrible, not suitable so Meng little girl! About the mechanical master and the slugger is better, I only said that the chain saws Tower decided the answer is mechanical master! The full final mechanical chain saw hundreds of W hop casually play out, called the salon first output is not too! The final choice ---- Machinery masterCarly: must have a career: physical card ---- punish dance and Jimmy As for the magic card, I can only say that the location is not enough!Pit father's copy of the stick is set to allow only 8 people! Contrast a new career blade and soul Played believe very clear, blade Occupation is the outbreak of the single-line skills, that is generally only the outbreak of an output, and skills is not easy all-in BOSS! Soul dancer better Mi

Complement these defects, although not fully compensate for the soul dancers than the blade is more suitable rinse figure is without a doubt! The final choice ---- Soul dancers
   Maybe a lot of people would say, why do not you take me to the large cuttlefish spy Ling? Aimed at what were ignored?
   Here I explain, first of all, and cuttlefish fight for a job basically is mechanical master and soul dancers, and the imperial sword!  
Soul dancer little significance than cuttlefish, in the case of DEBUFF100% ceiling, the hammer Sunder bundled EX has overflowed 100%, targeted! Small incarnation of the soul of dancers and punishment dance is independent of the presence in the Guards DEBUFF, the small avatars can increase the number of panel punishment dance band techniques can enhance the team the outbreak of more than 80% of the overall output, this is not cuttlefish able to par exist! The location of the soul is unshakeable!
Mechanical master compared cuttlefish why not select cuttlefish? The reason is very simple, the cuttlefish single rinse under BOSS determine output I do not deny the team 26 points and 29 points Found Love War DPS plug-statistics, cuttlefish now the main output of the physical system's output has been greatly reduced! Plus 100% DEBUFF on line targeting overflow, also the cuttlefish lost only group guidance skills! The other hand, the mechanical master, the most important advantage is that Ares case almost the whole of heaven and earth and heavy bomb damage reduction can greatly increase the durability of the egg shell! Team of the hegemony of the body to be more durable, hide a less skills, less off a skill is a little more output! Second, the ice tower can be reduced anti-ice to increase the stack of ice time, Biochemical can subtract a fatal blow to the high resistance in the salon! Furthermore, the mechanical output the Desert Dragon 8 of the total output is definitely the first time + speed with three chain saws, throw out output is very scary, 300 to 600W hop wood? Instant dozens of HIT There are wood?

, Cuttlefish may imperial sword, fighting for position, which is also almost impossible, I analyze here, first of all, aimed at + armor + the bundled EX three DEBUFF of physical 97% to 98% + into! Team or 2 to 3% of the output impact! Although not particularly large! But the most important thing is, there is no hammer, the magic debuff even if the count in the mirror also minimal, in this context, the output of cuttlefish is not in the team and the imperial sword ratio! 50% DEBUFF the group guidance the gap effect on the output is not a joke!Dragon X8 I need to punish bring unparalleled explosive the 8X here is the impact of the opening hours of the main event, cuttlefish no way to do this time of the outbreak! In addition, the imperial sword, eye more advantages than the cuttlefish, can reduce a lot of the pressure of the team, the hard case Heights surety moment! Hammer can also be stacked magic debuff, two-wire output time and space and the nurse to get some output! To sum ​​up the situation, cuttlefish from continuous output, or the outbreak, as well as auxiliary of the team, in terms of contribution to the survival of the team, are not, and the imperial sword than! The location of the imperial sword, unshakeable!
  Also explain that, many people say, the aim is full, but the the bundled EX and hammer is not full! Me explain this problem, first of all, in the spirit of the outbreak, bundled EX and hammer the whole point! Secondly, Sharon BOSS has blood protection, output slightly better team after the outbreak of the wave will trigger blood protection, this time back to the CD! Furthermore, said for the team pursuit of speed, the bundled EX and weight full what? As time + speeds this bundled and hammer state can exist, within 15 seconds BOSS dates of death or BOSS replaced a state, and then run the map and CD against a boss or the preparation of the next state, DEBUFF gap The almost is 0! Once again, as long as heaven and earth heavy bomb damage reduction, the hegemony of the body of the egg shell and + speed and punish dance 15 seconds is the destruction of days off the time has come to! Target what no effect in the most critical time to make up for a little rare simply dispensable! This is the reason of the union decided to give up cuttlefish! The test results also proved that this is correct!
To sum ​​up: the optimal configuration of the salon: Paladin milk ice time and space 4 main auxiliary
   sword the Royal Shadow Dance Soul mechanical main output
    Note: I mentioned here necessary, is the best choice mean! Also means that this career in the salon than with the door more advantages! Does it mean if he does not advocate with meaning, nor is that with other professions can not customs clearance, I believe 8 Paladin as Sharon, I do not have employment discrimination for friends and relatives, and emotional factors, the to take anything out or to take anything out of just with the equipment, this configuration is definitely the fastest! And the survival of the team is also very good! For the impending hard case salon, this configuration I think that is the best! That's enough!

#12 Tovey

Tovey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

i would like to translate it manually and post it later.. the language and humor is kinda funny.

#13 Purplicious

Purplicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4597 posts
  • Glaciare
  • DN, Westwood
  • Piglet

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

What I saw:
Ice spirit ice spirit ice spirit ice spirit