Jump to content


Level 40 |Holywood-Springwood| Θ Rozenkraus Θ - Study Hard. Work Harder. Play Hardest. Ph Guild~ Open For Recruitment ~(*v*~)


  • Please log in to reply
1176 replies to this topic

#1161 kLaRo

kLaRo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM-SGX

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:19 PM

bump



#1162 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

View Postshelldon9000, on 02 March 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

  • IGN: AyaAmano
  • Class: Gear Master
Welcome to the Rozen family! (hat) (pop)

#1163 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:55 PM

View Postshelldon9000, on 02 March 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

  • IGN: AyaAmano
  • Class: Gear Master
Welcome to the Rozen family! (hat) (pop)

#1164 Hakosuke

Hakosuke

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • xToshiko
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

Buuuump

#1165 Hakosuke

Hakosuke

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • xToshiko
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:44 AM

😑

#1166 Hakosuke

Hakosuke

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • xToshiko
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:51 AM

(cool)

#1167 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:52 AM

Bump for fellow PH players out there. (:>)

#1168 KyraelX

KyraelX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • FrankForte
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Recruit of Rozenkraus :)

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:16 PM

(up) (up) (up) (up)



#1169 ArmedAndReady

ArmedAndReady

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Some Random Archer
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

HI!

Is Rozenkraus still recruiting? I'm alone in my current guild (ROHM) (T.T)

IGN: Aeldina (lv90)
Class: Artillery
PH location: Rizal
Current guild (If any): ROHM (lv32)
"Why should we accept you?": I'm looking for an active family to have fun with! (:D)  Playing alone is no fun at all...

PS: Wishful thinking, but I'm thinking of bringing all of my chars, if possible. (:[)

#1170 ChromeShelled

ChromeShelled

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

  • IGN: rJck31
  • Class: Destroyer
  • PH location: Mindanao
  • Previous guild (If any): FairyTail (I'm alone here please adopt me)
  • Answer to the question: "Why should we accept you?": Well, I'm alone in my guild and I would like to hang out with other people. I'm usually a soloist, but doing stuff with people seemed fun.


#1171 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

Hi guys! Apparently, for the past month or two, Rozenkraus was in a state of inactivity due to senior members leaving the game (including myself, but I will still go online once in a while just to manage the guild) and some other members having different schedules and priorities. However, with the help of a new batch of VGMs, we are trying to revive and renovate the guild right now. So recruitment is still open for anyone interested and is willing to help bring back the fun and liveliness of the guild.

To join Rozenkraus, contact (PM or send an in-game mail) any of these people:
  • AnneRee
  • P600 (i recommend this guy)
  • SirDeialus
  • xlEuxine


#1172 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:32 AM

View PostArmedAndReady, on 12 May 2016 - 10:23 PM, said:

HI!

Is Rozenkraus still recruiting? I'm alone in my current guild (ROHM) (T.T)

IGN: Aeldina (lv90)
Class: Artillery
PH location: Rizal
Current guild (If any): ROHM (lv32)
"Why should we accept you?": I'm looking for an active family to have fun with! at=
PS: Wishful thinking, but I'm thinking of bringing all of my chars, if possible. (:[)
Hi! Sorry for the very late response, but welcome to Rozen! (clap)

View PostChromeShelled, on 19 May 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

  • IGN: rJck31
  • Class: Destroyer
  • PH location: Mindanao
  • Previous guild (If any): FairyTail (I'm alone here please adopt me)
  • Answer to the question: "Why should we accept you?": Well, I'm alone in my guild and I would like to hang out with other people. I'm usually a soloist, but doing stuff with people seemed fun.
Hi! Kindly contact (PM or send a mail) any of these people in-game:
  • AnneRee
  • P600 (i recommend this guy)
  • SirDeialus
  • xlEuxine


#1173 Sparklefart163

Sparklefart163

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:45 PM

IGN: QUICKF00T
Class: Shooting Star
PH location: Cebu
Previous guild: Undisputedwar
Answer to the question: "Why should we accept you?": Just came back to DN after years of inactivity and i want to get back to the frontlines with people to hang out with and have fun. I'm currently alone on this guild and the updates just exploded to me and i dont know where to start from (dont know where the nests went too). Pls adopt me :3

#1174 caellyx

caellyx

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:33 AM

View PostSparklefart163, on 04 June 2016 - 11:45 PM, said:

IGN: QUICKF00T
Class: Shooting Star
PH location: Cebu
Previous guild: Undisputedwar
Answer to the question: "Why should we accept you?": Just came back to DN after years of inactivity and i want to get back to the frontlines with people to hang out with and have fun. I'm currently alone on this guild and the updates just exploded to me and i dont know where to start from (dont know where the nests went too). Pls adopt me :3
Hi! Search for Rozenkraus on the guild window in-game, we are currently open for applicants there. And then kindly contact (PM or send a mail) any of these people in-game to hasten your application:
  • AnneRee
  • P600
  • SirDeialus
  • xlEuxine


#1175 Zhumacky

Zhumacky

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:36 AM

bump!

#1176 Hakosuke

Hakosuke

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • xToshiko
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:49 AM

zup boiz

#1177 Hakosuke

Hakosuke

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • xToshiko
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

Bump