[Guide] Zeft's W. I. P. Sniper Level 93 Skill Build And Guide *updated 04/09/2016*

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#461 kurogane94

kurogane94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1975 posts
  • IlyaHime
  • DN, Springwood
  • Innocence

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:46 PM

View Postzuyi, on 17 December 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

What actually is your crit after Spiritual Excel and Rage of the Owl?

Also throw that shiet Lv70 Ulti plate...that's 4 caps ago... rather have an empty slot than a Lv70 Ultimate...
Oh yeh forgot to mention, around ~60%. Don't angry sir me return hero (T.T)

#462 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

View Postkurogane94, on 17 December 2016 - 10:46 PM, said:

Oh yeh forgot to mention, around ~60%. Don't angry sir me return hero (T.T)

Share your agi value, critical numeric value and a screenshot of it.

#463 kurogane94

kurogane94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1975 posts
  • IlyaHime
  • DN, Springwood
  • Innocence

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:12 AM

View Postzuyi, on 17 December 2016 - 11:06 PM, said:

Share your agi value, critical numeric value and a screenshot of it.
tuturu here they are
Spoiler

#464 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:53 AM

View Postkurogane94, on 18 December 2016 - 12:12 AM, said:

tuturu here they are
Spoiler

Wauw Innocence... we deserted the guild like just a month ago lol.

Plates: Lv93 Recommended (Epic/Base) + Lv93 Fatal (Epic/3rd AGI) + Lv70 Ultimate (Basic)

Does this include Fatal plate?

Your Agi seems to be terribly low for post-buff, that's like 21k or so in town I'm guessing. I'd suggest using Wind Theano Earring and Skill Necklace (Arrow Shower) instead of Toughs, your PAtk is low so using fixed stats won't really drop your damage as compared to using items with % that depend on your PAtk. That'll give you more PAtk, more crit from Agi and more HP from the jades, so if you still can't cap then you can use Agi+Crit jades. Also, enhance defensive Jades before weapon Jades. Sniper PAtk scales very highly with Agi, along with more crit blabla.

Also side note, your crit should be (almost?) capped for level 90 content as it is right now (after using Wise of the Owl), just not capped for 93 content - Abyss RW/BL/VA dungeons, PKN/TKN Norm/HC and Nightmare stage. That's all there is for 93 content.

Try getting new costume. It's fine if you don't get Epic, Rare is quite good as well. If you sold your Musician set (if it is still tradeable) to someone, like say for example me, you should have enough DNP to buy a whole new set and some more.

#465 kurogane94

kurogane94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1975 posts
  • IlyaHime
  • DN, Springwood
  • Innocence

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:04 PM

View Postzuyi, on 18 December 2016 - 12:53 AM, said:

-snip-
A little update, now that my RH buff is gone...

Spoiler
Got myself a new temporary costume while waiting for better design Epics (hopefully), enhanced some jades and eqs, got lucky in crafting accessories and all... Thanks zuyi. (:>) Not sure if I should go for Unique accessories yet, assuming lv93 skill accessories will come soon.

Only problem is... I'm not used to spamming Wind Shaft against bosses. It's either I suck at aiming/predicting or my internet sucks. Can't do much about the latter.. (T.T)

Edited by kurogane94, 07 January 2017 - 03:05 PM.

#466 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:15 PM

^

If you mean upgrading epic skill rings to unique, I'd say go for it. I can't find the image now but someone posted the lv93 Skill Accessory stats and there's a couple reason why they're not worth waiting for
  • The stat gain (PAtk/MAtk/Str/Agi/Int) is very small compared to 90 epic
  • The elemental % is exact same as lv90 ones
  • Even if Epic version release, Unique won't come for 3~5 months after that, and 90S skill acce have higher elem than 93A
But yeah, just for rings. Don't waste gold on making the necklace unique, that one's not worth it.

#467 BlueSoapxr

BlueSoapxr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

View Postzuyi, on 30 November 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

It's usually the duration of your bubbles. When the green bar is empty, your bubbles will disappear.

Is it one bar / one wind arrow, or everything disappear?

#468 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

View PostBlueSoapxr, on 09 January 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

Is it one bar / one wind arrow, or everything disappear?

That green bar just shows the time remaining for those bubbles. It doesn't really matter if you got 1 bubble or 12 or 20, they'll vanish if the bar's empty.

#469 DecemberCoffee

DecemberCoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

Hey there fellow snipers! So we're about to get Granom Nest (prolly next patch?) and after that Kali Awakening, and with Kali Awakening, archer tree had some buff revamp.

Archer

Rage of the Owl
– remove original effect
– increase self and party member critical damage by 10%.

Wise of the Owl
– remove original effect
– increase your own critical dmg by 20%
– CD is reduced from 120 sec to 90sec
source: http://www.freedompl...kill-awakening/

I would like to know your thoughts on this especially on Wise of the Owl. 20% critical damage for 15 sec. with 90s cd. Do you guys think it's worth getting the skill? This skill needs 10 SP to learn.

With my current build, I would have to lower Mind Conquer to 2...is this enough though? I always maxed Mind Conquer because I'm afraid to run out of mana (:D) , so I'm not sure if it's worth to lower it in exchange for 15 seconds of 20% crit dmg. Thoughts? Thoughts? :)

#470 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

View PostDecemberCoffee, on 17 January 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hey there fellow snipers! So we're about to get Granom Nest (prolly next patch?) and after that Kali Awakening, and with Kali Awakening, archer tree had some buff revamp.

source: http://www.freedompl...kill-awakening/

I would like to know your thoughts on this especially on Wise of the Owl. 20% critical damage for 15 sec. with 90s cd. Do you guys think it's worth getting the skill? This skill needs 10 SP to learn.

With my current build, I would have to lower Mind Conquer to 2...is this enough though? I always maxed Mind Conquer because I'm afraid to run out of mana :)

Do you PvP? It is practically impossible for Sniper to run out of mp in PvE unless you want to solo IDN and lap around the map instead of hitting since Snipers dont really consume much mana.

From a PvP perspective I can't say, but for PvE it is definitely a buff worth getting for all AGI based Archers.

#471 DecemberCoffee

DecemberCoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:43 AM

View Postzuyi, on 17 January 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Do you PvP? It is practically impossible for Sniper to run out of mp in PvE unless you want to solo IDN and lap around the map instead of hitting since Snipers dont really consume much mana.

From a PvP perspective I can't say, but for PvE it is definitely a buff worth getting for all AGI based Archers.

I see haha. Thanks. As I said, I never tried lowering mind conquer...I guess I never updated myself with sniper's mana consumption haha. I remember she used to run out of mana before...I think that was when siege was still the ins, and that skill eats mana like donut. Hue, idk, can't really remember @_@
Anyway, yes it's pretty hard to build crit damage on agi based characters (tense)

Edited by DecemberCoffee, 17 January 2017 - 09:46 AM.

#472 Drimz

Drimz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:35 AM

Hi guys,
Hi Zeft and Zuyi. Im newbie here and curently following Zeft Build and I want to ask something about accecoris for archer. Its is better using raw stat acc or att-agi-crit acc?
Im newbie and still using epic weapon that have 1 slot dragon jewel. do you think using %element is better than Agi?

Im confuse because Zeft description on first page seems out of date. thanks before

#473 DecemberCoffee

DecemberCoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:09 AM

Is it just a bug or there really is no arrow shower 93 skill neck? I-it's not there! D:
And I'm too poor for genesis necklace. So my question is...
- My ACS is not maxed, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to get a skill necklace for it.
- I really like the +1 arrow shower, so is it better to craft a unique version of it? Though, it's such a little increase in stat...so idk.
- What would be the better upgrade for my necklace then? 93 necklaces with 3rd stat or ice dragon necklace or...??? >.<

#474 kurogane94

kurogane94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1975 posts
  • IlyaHime
  • DN, Springwood
  • Innocence

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:23 AM

View PostDecemberCoffee, on 07 February 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

Is it just a bug or there really is no arrow shower 93 skill neck? I-it's not there! D:
And I'm too poor for genesis necklace. So my question is...
- My ACS is not maxed, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to get a skill necklace for it.
- I really like the +1 arrow shower, so is it better to craft a unique version of it? Though, it's such a little increase in stat...so idk.
- What would be the better upgrade for my necklace then? 93 necklaces with 3rd stat or ice dragon necklace or...??? >.<
I still use Lv90 Epic Shower+1 with main AGI. (oo) Others are just... (oo;)

#475 DecemberCoffee

DecemberCoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:32 AM

View Postkurogane94, on 07 February 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

I still use Lv90 Epic Shower+1 with main AGI. (oo) Others are just... (oo;)

Thanks for answering. Welp, I guess imma stick with it until I get a genesis necklace (maybe after a year or two lol)

#476 kurogane94

kurogane94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1975 posts
  • IlyaHime
  • DN, Springwood
  • Innocence

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:08 PM

View PostDecemberCoffee, on 12 February 2017 - 05:32 AM, said:

Thanks for answering. Welp, I guess imma stick with it until I get a genesis necklace (maybe after a year or two lol)
Squeeze a little bit more if you can farm IDN accessories (for its fragment) and convert your Epic Lv90 Skill Necklace into Unique. Just....don't spend your gold into it. (oo)

#477 DecemberCoffee

DecemberCoffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:58 AM

View Postkurogane94, on 12 February 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

Squeeze a little bit more if you can farm IDN accessories (for its fragment) and convert your Epic Lv90 Skill Necklace into Unique. Just....don't spend your gold into it. (oo)

Yeah haha, this is just what I did, lol. Thanks!