• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Xtacy

Xtacy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

When i'm at town I keep on inspecting random characters(mostly the one that glows and stuff) I keep seeing them wearing the skill necklace/earring/ring. Is it really that strong? I mean there are destruction/magician/fatal lv60 rings that far exceeds the bonuses of those items and the only advantage of the skill accessories are +1 on a skill. The bonuses on the lv60 epic rings have far greater use than having an additional 10-40% matk/patk on skill and the best part is it applies to all of your skills. So i'm just confused since I still don't have an accesory(i'm moonlord btw). Which accesories should I go for? lv50 Skill Acce or lv60 epic Acce?

#2 Rein

Rein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

provoking slam + 1 on acc is a must. others 3 acc? up to you. hahah... (clap)

#3 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7100 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM, †Classified†; Member, United Cleric Alliance

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

I was actually skimming through the GD section and found no threads, on page 17 of GD when I gave up and viola! The thread related to the question I want to ask! (oo)

Thank you TS! (clap)

Anyway, about my question. Do we have a Nest Accesory set that gives out Latk like Totems? (shame)

#4 Jetroyz

Jetroyz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 735 posts
  • FateMire
  • DN, Springwood
  • ✪ Starchild ✪ , Chatango

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

@Topic, thats because we havent got the Lvl 60 skill acce yet. Lvl 60 skill acce will have +1 to skill AND have higher stats than Lvl 60 normal acce (similar to Lvl 50 acce compared to Lvl 50 skill acce).

@angel, I do believe one of the nest sets has elem attack, but it seems to be random (fire/ice/light) and its around 3~4%? CMIIW (shame)

#5 angelsemaj

angelsemaj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7100 posts
  • Haattori, w3wSassinX
  • DN, Springwood
  • VGM, †Classified†; Member, United Cleric Alliance

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostJetroyz, on 25 May 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

@Topic, thats because we havent got the Lvl 60 skill acce yet. Lvl 60 skill acce will have +1 to skill AND have higher stats than Lvl 60 normal acce (similar to Lvl 50 acce compared to Lvl 50 skill acce).

@angel, I do believe one of the nest sets has elem attack, but it seems to be random (fire/ice/light) and its around 3~4%? CMIIW (shame)
Random? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... I suck at "random" things. (sob)

Thank you very much for the answer though. (:]) (rock)

#6 TetsuoRyuu

TetsuoRyuu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6119 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

There's none I think.

#7 Jetroyz

Jetroyz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 735 posts
  • FateMire
  • DN, Springwood
  • ✪ Starchild ✪ , Chatango

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Seems to be Twisted Obsession Acce,

Posted ImagePosted Image

What I mean is that its one of several possible stats, something like skill accessories. It can be found in the DN equip simulator btw.

#8 Ramida

Ramida

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3131 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • Shinra

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

yep, it's the Twisted Acce...

Ring: 3%
Neck: 2.92%
Earring: 3.01%

Link to Simulator (require Microsoft Silverlight)
http://04zone.com/dnsea

#9 psychofreak

psychofreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

btw, im wondering where could i get those lyrical accessories? is it in tkn and prof k nest?

#10 fayt03

fayt03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

Right now 60A accs can only be obtained via the palace basement's royal chests by using the key you get from past guild war seasons. I don't think a 60A pouch is available from ladder yet since we don't have the bloody fighter's set either.

i can confirm that the stats of nest accs included in the (wonderfully handy) DN Sim are correct, and although the twisted accs have elements on them their other stats aren't optimal for elemental classes.

#11 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4041 posts
  • xEquation
  • DN, Westwood
  • RENEGADE

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

View Postfayt03, on 25 May 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

Right now 60A accs can only be obtained via the palace basement's royal chests by using the key you get from past guild war seasons. I don't think a 60A pouch is available from ladder yet since we don't have the bloody fighter's set either.

i can confirm that the stats of nest accs included in the (wonderfully handy) DN Sim are correct, and although the twisted accs have elements on them their other stats aren't optimal for elemental classes.

well i compared them with totem accesories, they only have less 2% light attk than totem.
and look at dem rings, 338 pattk/mattk. plague totem only have 66 mattk. twisted have less vit than totem but better overall stats with higher agi and int

#12 insanejack

insanejack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Lv 32 skills capped at lv 10 iirc. The skills acces will help you to grant huge bonuses as we know high additional on damaging skills is on lv 6, lv 11, and lv 16. And allow you to maxing your buffs and debuffs skill level

#13 NuXuN

NuXuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • AS, OBT

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

so we better make skill accesory with light attack except earring and necklace?
im cleric

#14 PayrPaks

PayrPaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6341 posts
  • Dead Nest, Morningwood

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

I'm sticking with my Plague of Ancient set.

#15 Vargomochi

Vargomochi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hmm, i'll prefer skill ring. Can't miss a lvl11 mecha bomber and lvl 2 dispenser. (:D)
Tough for now, i wait for lvl 60 skill accesoris to come first. I'll stick with my lvl50 skill ring for now. (sorry)

#16 fayt03

fayt03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

View PostxEquation, on 25 May 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

well i compared them with totem accesories, they only have less 2% light attk than totem.
and look at dem rings, 338 pattk/mattk. plague totem only have 66 mattk. twisted have less vit than totem but better overall stats with higher agi and int
i was comparing the 4 60A accessory sets among each other. TO accs are the least optimal accs for elemental classes (all of which are matk-based) since they have much lower int/vit/matk than GA or HT

#17 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4041 posts
  • xEquation
  • DN, Westwood
  • RENEGADE

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

View Postfayt03, on 26 May 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

i was comparing the 4 60A accessory sets among each other. TO accs are the least optimal accs for elemental classes (all of which are matk-based) since they have much lower int/vit/matk than GA or HT

you forgot that crusaders still have a mix or pattk and mattk skills, meaning the crusaders are the only class that may benefit from TO accessories. TO is also the only lv 60 accessories that have elemental dmg in it
about HT and GA accessories they do have more raw Int and Mattk with HT rings having over 400 mattk while GA can give over 300 FD if worn as a set.

#18 arriba417

arriba417

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Shuprakzz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Lolicons

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

for my destro im planning to get GDN legendary acce+BH ring

#19 fayt03

fayt03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostxEquation, on 26 May 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

you forgot that crusaders still have a mix or pattk and mattk skills, meaning the crusaders are the only class that may benefit from TO accessories. TO is also the only lv 60 accessories that have elemental dmg in it
after running a few numbers with paladin stats it seems TO accs come out better than HT in some ways:
crit - TO > HT (very slight difference)
hp - HT > TO (significant difference)
damage - TO > HT (very slight difference)

#20 LittleSY

LittleSY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2306 posts
  • Kaerime :D
  • DN, Greenwood
  • GangnamStyle

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

Certain classes has skills that are left at LV 10.
Best example are Alchemists that have both Poison Break and Magma Wave at LV 10, short of 1 SP to a higher tier. So there goes skill accs for the next tier boost at LV 11.
Physicians might wanna take Healing Shower earrings, to boost their healing capabilites (though, this competes with Poison Break.. (oo;) )

As for Moonlords.. Get Skill Acc for PSlam using 50 junk accs, since Lv 60 Skill Acc aren't released yet and most of those 60 epics accs are outrageously priced. You could as well take Half-Moon Slash if it is sitting on Lv 10 to raise it up to another tier. As for the rest, normal 50 epics with good stats would save you more gold than gambling between useful and useless skill accs stats... (no)