The King of Games, organised by Digital Life and Dell, celebrates e-sports and rewards competitive players for their skill with a prize pool of $45,000 in cash.
Each month, players can compete in different game genres, including first-person shooter, multiplayer online battle arena, and action role-playing (Dragon Nest). The best eight teams from each game will be invited for the grand finals at Licence2Play (Singapore), held on the first week of December (6th-8th December)
The Registration for the second qualifier for Dragon Nest is now officially open and will end on 11 August 2013 2359 HRS.
Teams that have registered before in July Qualifier and wish to join the August Qualifier will need to send an email to Admin@kingofgames.sg to inform that your team would like to join for August Qualifier.
Date/Time: 14th Sept 2013 ; 10.30AM
Venue: Alienware Arena, 211 New Bridge Road Lucky China Town Level 3, Singapore 059432
Link to watch all the recorded live stream can be found at :http://www.twitch.tv...its/b/436496312
Please ensure that all members sign up for an individual account at http://kingofgames.sg/register before the captain signs the team up for the competition http://kingofgames.s...st/registration.
Please read the rules below carefully.
- Registration is Free
- For Dragon Nest, 3 players are allowed per team.
- Teams will be provided with Level 60 Characters.
- Duplication of basic class is not allowed. (eg. Having both a Tempest and Artillery which are both from the Archer Basic Class in a team will not be allowed)
- The same line up that played and qualified must play in the grand finals
- In the case where 1 player is unable to attend due to valid reasons which must be informed to the organizers, the team can find a substitute. This substitute cannot be a player that has participated in previous teams in any of the monthly qualifiers (Applies for both Grand Final and monthly qualifiers)
- Team Captain from each time are to email to email@example.com the Skill Heraldry Plates information for their team.
- Each team member is entitled to selecting 4 Skill Heraldry Plates of their choice for their respective class. No nest skill heraldry will be used.
- Team Captain is to send to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: King of Games DN (Date of Qualifiers). (Example: King of Games (27 July 13) )
Member 1's Name:
Member 2's Name:
- All competitors will be using custom characters that are equipped with level 60 rare grade weapons.
- Participants must not disassemble, upgrade, alter or tweak the equipment in any way.
- Competitors are only allowed to use given custom characters during the tournament itself.
- Any equipment found to be altered with any enhancement or prefix from the assigned custom Tournament characters will result in immediate disqualification
- Skill heraldry will be provided upon the confirmation email sent by team leaders with the details of their team members skill heraldry
- Only 4 skill heraldry for each player will be provided and will not be allowed for any changes once confirmed by the team leader through the email sent. No refunds or remake if skill heraldry plates are accidentally destroyed.
Qualifier (3 matches), teams will have to play out all 3 matches.
Team B as already lost 2 matches to Team A but will still have to play out the 3rd match.
1st Match: Kill or Fall (KOF) mode
2nd Match: Round Mode
3rd Match: Kill or Fall (KOF) / Round Mode (Refer to paragraph below for details)
Additional Mechanic on Map Choice on 2nd Match:
Team who lost in the 1st match will determine the map choice for 3v3 Round Mode. Maps available for choice are Lost Temple and West Village Ruins respectively.
Additional Rule for 3rd Match Mode Selection (For monthly qualifier and round robin tournament format only):
If Team A is winning has won 2 matches against Team B (score being 2-0), Team B will determine if the 3rd match is KOF or Round Mode
If the score is 1-1, meaning Both Team A and B has won one match each, it will be KOF mode by default for the 3rd match.
This rule is in place to encourage teams to continue their participation for every monthly qualifier so that they can choose the mode they are strongest or most comfortable with despite already losing 2 matches to an opposing team.
For more information on the King Of Games tournament, please refer to: http://kingofgames.sg/dragonnest/
Usage of this forum thread:
- Players may use this forum thread to find other Dragon Nest players to team up or recruit new members to the team
- Bring up any questions regarding this King of Games League
- Discuss different team set up and strategy