Jump to content


[Holywood] Guild List


  • Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#21 BabyFaustz

BabyFaustz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Mind Including my Guild in for the List =D
Guild name : BeastLord
Motto : Unleash the Beast in You =D
Guild level : 13
Guild Master : Trisone
Nationality : Singapore ( Recruiting Malaysia Player also As We r planning for Guild Outing all tis too =D)
Promotional Text : PVE/PVP We all Strive Together As a Guild *CHARGE*
Orient : PVE Then PVP But Sometimes PVP then PVE
Recruitment R Open to all SG & MY =D
If Interested Can Get me on FB Too =D https://www.facebook.com/gapchung.koh

#22 lKiyoshirol

lKiyoshirol

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • AoiSoraChi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • OTAKUNESE

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Change it please ;-;

Guild name : OTAKUNESE
Motto :Change is inevitable, So lets cherish the moments.
Guild level : 36
Guild Master : AoiSoraChi
Nationality : International
Promotional Text : Join into our guild its free who doesn't want free stuff :D
Orient : Social
Thread link :....
Recruitmen:OPEN!
Website Link/FB (If there's any) :https://www.facebook...ps/OtakuneseDN/
Base : none ATM

Edited by lKiyoshirol, 17 February 2016 - 09:33 AM.


#23 Vidy

Vidy

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2822 posts
  • Who am i again ?
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

View PostBabyFaustz, on 18 August 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Mind Including my Guild in for the List =D
Guild name : BeastLord
Motto : Unleash the Beast in You =D
Guild level : 13
Guild Master : Trisone
Nationality : Singapore ( Recruiting Malaysia Player also As We r planning for Guild Outing all tis too =D)
Promotional Text : PVE/PVP We all Strive Together As a Guild *CHARGE*
Orient : PVE Then PVP But Sometimes PVP then PVE
Recruitment R Open to all SG & MY =D
If Interested Can Get me on FB Too =D https://www.facebook.com/gapchung.koh

View PostlKiyoshirol, on 19 August 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I'll post my guild info XD
LOOOOOOOOOL edited sorry >.<


Guild name : OTAKUNESE
Motto :Otaku is the best! XD
Guild level : 5
Guild Master : Markbithao
Nationality : International
Promotional Text :We need members especially Otaku,anime addict,anime watcher
Orient : PVE/PVP
Thread link :....
Recruitmen:OPEN!
Website Link/FB (If there's any) :  http://otakunese-gui...in.com/?welcome

Updated (:])

Thanks for The Infos (cool)

Do Reminds me, if there's an Update (:])

Edited by Vidy, 21 August 2013 - 03:10 AM.


#24 ReaLStyleN

ReaLStyleN

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Lolicons

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Lolicons invite me realstyen

#25 Niilia

Niilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Niilia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Deception

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

Guild name: Deception
Motto: !Pervyness isn't an Option!
Guild level: 30
Guild Master: HelFrost
Nationality: International
Promotional Text/Cheesy Line:
~* We want to share amazing and awesome hours of game with you!*~

We haz melonz!

Read OUR thread! (•̯́ ᵕ •̯̀)
Orient: PvE (PvP Just for fun)
Thread link: http://forum.cherryc...we-haz-melonz-/
Website Link/FB: https://www.facebook...ps/deceptiondns

Recruitment: Open! (cool)





OFF TOPIC: I thank this page creator for his work! (hat)

Edited by Niilia, 24 August 2013 - 03:20 AM.


#26 Vidy

Vidy

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2822 posts
  • Who am i again ?
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostNiilia, on 24 August 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

Guild name: Deception
Motto: !Pervyness isn't an Option!
Guild level: 30
Guild Master: HelFrost
Nationality: International
Promotional Text/Cheesy Line:
~* We want to share amazing and awesome hours of game with you!*~

We haz melonz!

Read OUR thread! (•̯́ ᵕ •̯̀)
Orient: PvE (PvP Just for fun)
Thread link: http://forum.cherryc...we-haz-melonz-/
Website Link/FB: https://www.facebook...ps/deceptiondns

Recruitment: Open! (cool)





OFF TOPIC: I thank this page creator for his work! (hat)


Updated, Do inform me if there's any update, Thanks for the info (:])

Don't mention it, It's an honor for me to make this thread (;])


#27 Alscyone

Alscyone

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1838 posts
  • Alscyone
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • YukiKage

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Guild name : YukiKage
Motto : Snow falls... even in the darkness.
Guild level : 4

Guild Master : Alscyone


Nationality : Filipino
Promotional Text/Cheesy Line : Snow falls... even in the darkness.
Orient : PvE
Thread link : http://forum.cherryc...od-yukikage-雪影/
Website Link/FB (If there's any) : None



#28 RaEX

RaEX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Guild name : Awkward

Motto :

People with Awkward personalities tend to be more reliable, trust worthy & generous.
Awkward people make better friends & mates~

Guild level : 30



Guild Master : Destiny / Raxevsky


Nationality : Singaporeans + Malaysians


Promotional Text/Cheesy Line : “Well…that was Awkward.” (tense) Posted Image



Orient : PvE / PvP
Thread link : http://forum.cherryc...-awkward【sgmy】/
Website Link/FB (If there's any) : FB Page | FB Group (Members)



Recruitment: Open!



#29 Vidy

Vidy

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2822 posts
  • Who am i again ?
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostAlscyone, on 30 August 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Guild name : YukiKage
Motto : Snow falls... even in the darkness.
Guild level : 4

Guild Master : Alscyone


Nationality : Filipino
Promotional Text/Cheesy Line : Snow falls... even in the darkness.
Orient : PvE
Thread link : http://forum.cherryc...od-yukikage-雪影/
Website Link/FB (If there's any) : None


View PostRaEX, on 31 August 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Guild name : Awkward

Motto :

People with Awkward personalities tend to be more reliable, trust worthy & generous.
Awkward people make better friends & mates~

Guild level : 30



Guild Master : Destiny / Raxevsky


Nationality : Singaporeans + Malaysians


Promotional Text/Cheesy Line : “Well…that was Awkward.” (tense) Posted Image



Orient : PvE / PvP
Thread link : http://forum.cherryc...-awkward【sgmy】/
Website Link/FB (If there's any) : FB Page | FB Group (Members)



Recruitment: Open!



Updated, Do inform me if there's any update, Thanks for the info (:])

#30 mharckk

mharckk

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

deleted

Edited by mharckk, 16 September 2013 - 07:05 PM.


#31 CupidYoona

CupidYoona

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Deleted

Edited by CupidYoona, 23 September 2013 - 01:40 PM.


#32 ExFroeZy

ExFroeZy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Zefoxs/FroeZy/PR43T0R
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • FlySquad

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

I need MY/SG Friendly Guild

Artillery Here (:])

#33 naughtykain

naughtykain

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

Guild name :

"DragonKnightsPH"


Motto :

"We are the Knights of Lagendia, To fight is an honor for the Kingdom!"


Guild level :

6 (and growing...)


Guild Master :

Keirabella (Smasher)

/ Kyukotaro (Saint)

/ Keithara (Saleana)



Nationality :

Filipino / People from the Philippines / Las Piñas / Manila



Promotional Text/Cheesy Line :

"Be a legend like the Dragons,

Be one with the Knights,

Be a DragonKnight!"



Orient : PvE , PvP



Thread link : None Yet



Website Link/FB (If there's any) : None Yet



#34 ExFroeZy

ExFroeZy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Zefoxs/FroeZy/PR43T0R
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • FlySquad

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Guild Name:


Motto:
"We are the one who loves to Fly,where?fly class,and play DN. Be part of our squad"

Guild Level:
20 (Slightly growing & Badly Need members)

GM:
Can be either -->Gransem
              -->Zefoxs
              -->Warcryy

Nationality:
Malaysian..Singaporean also can join us :D

Hobbies:
AFK/Nesting/public group PVP/public 1v1 PVP (not pro xD)

Thread link:
None

#35 mducoudray

mducoudray

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

iBattaLion
Guild level : 27

Guild Master : ValcrymosE


Nationality : International (most members are from PH)
Orient : PVP/PVE


Thread: None

FB Group Page: iBattaLion @ FB



Promotional Text : We welcome players who are usually active from 9PM-6AM. ^^


Edited by mducoudray, 30 September 2013 - 12:43 AM.


#36 LadyFlamma

LadyFlamma

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Gemini002
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DarkHeart

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

DarkHeart - " No Pain No Gain "


PVE/PVP - Philippines - 30


https://www.facebook...arkHeartFamily/


" On my journey through the crypts, With sideways, a thousand. Where to go, uncertain


My eyes catch so many sights Heavenly cathedrals and hellish gates. A choice falls upon me, again "


Guild Master  : LadyFlamma
Recruitment : Open



#37 Vidy

Vidy

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2822 posts
  • Who am i again ?
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostExFroeZy, on 20 September 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

I need MY/SG Friendly Guild

Artillery Here (:])

Good Luck !

View Postnaughtykain, on 26 September 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Guild name :

"DragonKnightsPH"


Motto :

"We are the Knights of Lagendia, To fight is an honor for the Kingdom!"


Guild level :

6 (and growing...)


Guild Master :

Keirabella (Smasher)

/ Kyukotaro (Saint)

/ Keithara (Saleana)



Nationality :

Filipino / People from the Philippines / Las Piñas / Manila



Promotional Text/Cheesy Line :

"Be a legend like the Dragons,

Be one with the Knights,

Be a DragonKnight!"



Orient : PvE , PvP


Thread link : None Yet



Website Link/FB (If there's any) : None Yet

View PostExFroeZy, on 28 September 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Guild Name:


Motto:
"We are the one who loves to Fly,where?fly class,and play DN. Be part of our squad"

Guild Level:
20 (Slightly growing & Badly Need members)

GM:
Can be either -->Gransem
  -->Zefoxs
  -->Warcryy

Nationality:
Malaysian..Singaporean also can join us :D

Hobbies:
AFK/Nesting/public group PVP/public 1v1 PVP (not pro xD)

Thread link:
None

View Postmducoudray, on 30 September 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

iBattaLion
Guild level : 27

Guild Master : ValcrymosE


Nationality : International (most members are from PH)
Orient : PVP/PVE


Thread: None

FB Group Page: iBattaLion @ FB



Promotional Text : We welcome players who are usually active from 9PM-6AM. ^^

View PostLadyFlamma, on 02 October 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

DarkHeart - " No Pain No Gain "


PVE/PVP - Philippines - 30


https://www.facebook...arkHeartFamily/


" On my journey through the crypts, With sideways, a thousand. Where to go, uncertain


My eyes catch so many sights Heavenly cathedrals and hellish gates. A choice falls upon me, again "

Guild Master  : LadyFlamma
Recruitment : Open



Updated (:])

Thanks for The Infos (cool)

Do Reminds me, if there's any Update (:])

#38 ExFroeZy

ExFroeZy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Zefoxs/FroeZy/PR43T0R
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • FlySquad

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostVidy, on 02 October 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

Good Luck !






Updated (:])

Thanks for The Infos (cool)

Do Reminds me, if there's any Update (:])
please add my guild name which is FlySquad

#39 PinkaBOO

PinkaBOO

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • PiNKab0o/PinkChuva
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • AbysHunter

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

RESERVED FOR ADEPTALIZ

(tongueout)



#40 Json

Json

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • NineONine
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Guild name : TsukiHoshi
Motto : The stars(Hoshi) and The moon(Tsuki)
Guild level : 15
Guild Master : HLSTsuki
Nationality : Singapore/ English Speaking Members
Promotional Text/Cheesy Line :
Friendship and nesting! :)
Orient :PVE
Thread link : None
Website Link/FB (If there's any) : None