[Guide] Koon's Lvl60 Hybrid Burst Build (Million Dmg Dps)

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#41 Albel_Noxville

Albel_Noxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

As a STR crusader myself, i have to say that JP +1 Acc works way better than Smite + 1.
Also, I had lvl 20 charge bolt, and manage to deal ( with L-grade Weapons ) around 1,4m per bolt in GDN HC.
Furthermore, I can assure you that under BT buff, Crusader IS the strongest class in the game

#42 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostAlbel_Noxville, on 12 August 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

As a STR crusader myself, i have to say that JP +1 Acc works way better than Smite + 1.
Also, I had lvl 20 charge bolt, and manage to deal ( with L-grade Weapons ) around 1,4m per bolt in GDN HC.
Furthermore, I can assure you that under BT buff, Crusader IS the strongest class in the game

That. Is. AWESOME.

#43 tonyostark

tonyostark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Bokku, Ramh, Kiouh
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Relinquish

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postnoblessemix, on 12 August 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

isn't this build a little squishy?

For a tanker yes. I cant help but provoke even if it's just in DQ and I end up always at around 60~70% hp (200k max hp)

#44 noblessemix

noblessemix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 928 posts
  • NobleMix
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

would this be good for Comp X ?

#45 SpArKoRe

SpArKoRe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • SpArKoRe
  • DN, Holywood
  • Bloodline

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

int base crusader going str? is it a joke, no harm intended, even when da plus jp which has a short duration. better make a guardian instead,,,,, peace!

i'll give my point of view as a crusader myself, all our skills are magic type charge bolt, holy relic, zap, sacred hammering and only smite and thor's hammer have magic and physical.

ok judge power do give int a boost trough str but by 44 percent only.

NO HARM INTENDED JUST MY IDEA!

feel free to comment!

Edited by SpArKoRe, 12 August 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#46 zRO

zRO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • 9teen01/bILinIk/sick66
  • DN, Holywood
  • TheFellowship

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostSpArKoRe, on 12 August 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

int base crusader going str? is it a joke, no harm intended, even when da plus jp which has a short duration. better make a guardian instead,,,,, peace!

i'll give my point of view as a crusader myself, all our skills are magic type charge bolt, holy relic, zap, sacred hammering and only smite and thor's hammer have magic and physical.

feel free to comment!

ure definitely right in terms of its buff duration, but when ure in a party w/ acro and FU's then its a different story.
it sounds stupid but unless u try and see for urself the concept of going in str then my explanation is best said thru u experiencing it 1st hand.

besides if u have a guardian char then building a str crusader isnt a problem juz share there equip ^^,

#47 chihaya

chihaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Enlil
  • DN, Westwood
  • The sole w3wsader of Diamonds (//_^) (ret.)

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

*imagines Koon's damage on Full HT set* (love) It's too late for me to be a STR Crusader now . . . (sob)

#48 BloodLineHECKY

BloodLineHECKY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 839 posts
  • hecky
  • DN, Holywood
  • BloodLine

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

why do you need to put CB skill ring if you are contented with 16 or 17 level CB?

#49 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

feel free to comment!

1. STR is easier to increase then INT.
2. The playstyle of a Crusader is mainly a burst damager, therefore skills that temporarily increase the Crusader's burst damage is recommended to be put to its full potential.
3. 44% of STR is converted to MATK. If you have 10k STR, you get 4400 MATK out of JP.

#50 Albel_Noxville

Albel_Noxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

feel free to comment!

As i said before, i was a STR crusader until recently. I just changed job to Guardian mainly to compare the damage output of both classes and see how a Guardian gameplay would feel like. So, after playing both classes with the EXACT SAME EQUIPMENTS, i can guarantee that Crusaders are WAAAY stronger than Guardians.
Of course i'm not trying to say that Crusaders are better than Guardians, since Guardian Force is OP, but in Damage comparison, there is no way a Guardian can get anywhere near the Burst damage of a Crus.
And the one and only reason behind this is Judge's Power. And yes, it is THAT strong.
Just for people to clearly see what i'm talking about i will my stats as a Crus and as a Guardian so you people can see for yourselves.
I've posted this image on another thread, but i think this discussion deserves it to be posted again.
Please notice that i'm using those equips just to Maximize my STR and i'm not interested in FD or DEF/MDEF

First Image: Crusader under DA+ JP

Posted Image

Second Image: Crusader after DA, with JP remaining time

Posted Image

Third Image : Guardian with 10 bubbles

Posted Image

Fourth Image: Guardian with 10 bubbles and DA

Posted Image

Fifth Image: Raw stats

Posted Image

So, conclusion here is: The amount of Matk that Judge's Power provides is insane, and saying that "it would be better to be a guardian if you were going STR type" is clearly not true.

Either way, this screenshots were to argue about the STR types Crusaders and Guardian comparison.
But they can also work to show how a STR Crus can be strong, although those screenshot equipments are showing a Maximized amount of STR and i do not recommend using 4 L-Grade equips.

Edited by Albel_Noxville, 13 August 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#51 SpArKoRe

SpArKoRe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • SpArKoRe
  • DN, Holywood
  • Bloodline

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostAlbel_Noxville, on 13 August 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

As i said before, i was a STR crusader until recently. I just changed job to Guardian mainly to compare the damage output of both classes and see how a Guardian gameplay would feel like. So, after playing both classes with the EXACT SAME EQUIPMENTS, i can guarantee that Crusaders are WAAAY stronger than Guardians.
Of course i'm not trying to say that Crusaders are better than Guardians, since Guardian Force is OP, but in Damage comparison, there is no way a Guardian can get anywhere near the Burst damage of a Crus.
And the one and only reason behind this is Judge's Power. And yes, it is THAT strong.
Just for people to clearly see what i'm talking about i will my stats as a Crus and as a Guardian so you people can see for yourselves.
I've posted this image on another thread, but i think this discussion deserves it to be posted again.
Please notice that i'm using those equips just to Maximize my STR and i'm not interested in FD or DEF/MDEF

First Image: Crusader under DA+ JP

Posted Image

Second Image: Crusader after DA, with JP remaining time

Posted ImageThird Image : Guardian with DA
will upload as soon as the maintenance is over.

wow! your build up of str is awesome but what i want too see is with no buffs stat. as ive said da plus jp is too short in duaration for me. with set like yours crusaders can achieve 15k up on both patk and matk, that is staying at agi int hp build. In that way we will have stable dps. Please post your unbuff stat thanks in advance! (:]) (intersted)

#52 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

View PostSpArKoRe, on 13 August 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

wow! your build up of str is awesome but what i want too see is with no buffs stat. as ive said da plus jp is too short in duaration for me. with set like yours crusaders can achieve 15k up on both patk and matk, that is staying at agi int hp build. In that way we will have stable dps. Please post your unbuff stat thanks in advance! (:]) (intersted)

we will never have stable DPS when out of BT (which is like the only time we will use our DA + JP).
Armor Break > Lightning Zap > Charge Bolt > Holy Relic > Electric Smite. poof, no more skills to use which has reliable DPS. maybe another charge bolt at the end, but that's it... (tense)

#53 SpArKoRe

SpArKoRe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • SpArKoRe
  • DN, Holywood
  • Bloodline

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

View PostShaunShaunShaun3, on 13 August 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

we will never have stable DPS when out of BT (which is like the only time we will use our DA + JP).
Armor Break > Lightning Zap > Charge Bolt > Holy Relic > Electric Smite. poof, no more skills to use which has reliable DPS. maybe another charge bolt at the end, but that's it... (tense)
i don't think that is right shaun, we have skills with low cooldown like armor beark, holy relic, judgement hammer, charge bolt combined with max sacred hammering then isn't that dps?, with gears like the one on top of us (love) and go burst armor break, zap, smite and thor's hammer and repeat... count those damage (love) (clap) thanks for the bugs on us are fixed now!

i only use DA when in danger coz of the invincibility it gives and then heal. as ive said short duration!

Edited by SpArKoRe, 13 August 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#54 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

View PostSpArKoRe, on 13 August 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

i don't think that is right shaun, we have skills with low cooldown like armor beark, holy relic, judgement hammer, charge bolt combined with max sacred hammering then isn't that dps?, with gears like the one on top of us (love) and go burst armor break, zap, smite and thor's hammer and repeat... count those damage (love) (clap) thanks for the bugs on us are fixed now!

i only use DA when in danger coz of the invincibility it gives and then heal. as ive said short duration!

1. AB is physical, thus wouldn't have that much damage on an INT crusader.
2. Holy Relic isn't really that spammable (14secs CD)
3. Judgment Hammer needs long range OR a mob without much SA to get the most damage.
4. Thor's Hammer still have long CD.

46 seconds of pure mayhem isn't something to laugh at.

#55 Dadi

Dadi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • eLcrusade
  • DN, Springwood
  • HeroesOfLagendia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

For me, I don't recommend this build. Why? Because...

- you will only become useful when in there's a FU and on DA + JP.
- too much dependent on BT and JP.
- if no BT: 2 charge bolt, 2 relics, 1 zap, 1 smite in 24secs DA + JP (w/ skill plate). After DA + JP, your normal damage will is not as high as those who has INT build.
- on normal buff, your more or less 1.5k matk will be transferred to patk.
- str set + JP is just a little higher than int set w/out JP (int set + no JP= 9425matk, str set + JP = 9848matk).

It's like for short, this build is purely for BT dependent. And for current nests, it's not useful. TKN hell can even be finished below 10mins without FU. But there's nothing wrong with trying. Others can try this out just for curiosity. :)

Edited by Dadi, 13 August 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#56 ShaunShaunShaun3

ShaunShaunShaun3

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10084 posts
  • Elfsia (Elestra)
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

View PostDadi, on 13 August 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

For me, I don't recommend this build. Why? Because...

- you will only become useful when in there's a FU and on DA + JP.
- too much dependent on BT and JP.
- if no BT: 2 charge bolt, 2 relics, 1 zap, 1 smite in 24secs DA + JP (w/ skill plate). After DA + JP, your normal damage will is not as high as those who has INT build.
- on normal buff, your more or less 1.5k matk will be transferred to patk.
- str set + JP is just a little higher than int set w/out JP (int set + no JP= 9425matk, str set + JP = 9848matk).

It's like for short, this build is purely for BT dependent. And for current nests, it's not useful. TKN hell can even be finished below 10mins without FU. But there's nothing wrong with trying. Others can try this out just for curiosity. :)

not really. "you will only become useful when in there's a FU" only if you go pure str build. like Koon have said, he have been testing and testing and found out that "a ratio of 3:2 (STR : INT) is the best combination" is best for his playstyle, being able to deal very high damage when under DA + JP buff and at the same time "without over relying" on it.

#57 Dadi

Dadi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • eLcrusade
  • DN, Springwood
  • HeroesOfLagendia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostShaunShaunShaun3, on 13 August 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

not really. "you will only become useful when in there's a FU" only if you go pure str build. like Koon have said, he have been testing and testing and found out that "a ratio of 3:2 (STR : INT) is the best combination" is best for his playstyle, being able to deal very high damage when under DA + JP buff and at the same time "without over relying" on it.

But when there's no DA or JP, just normal buff, his matk is only 7466.95 to be precise. -_-

#58 Dendures

Dendures

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Dendures
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PH

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

hey koon! ^_ __^ may i ask? i crafted +10 light weap(flail) by mistake.. is that still ok? tnx i liked ur guide ^_ __^

#59 reywho

reywho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Arsonists

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

I myself find my INT-sader useless without DA+JP. So in nests I just tank and throw some Smites and Relics here and there when not in god mode, the damage ain't even comparable to other classes anyway even if you have good stuff.

View PostDadi, on 13 August 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

- you will only become useful when in there's a FU and on DA + JP. Moreso for INT saders since they only have 24s godmode, STR get up to 48s.
- too much dependent on BT and JP. Because we're called the best Burst Damagers and not best DPS for a reason.
- if no BT: 2 charge bolt, 2 relics, 1 zap, 1 smite in 24secs DA + JP (w/ skill plate). After DA + JP, your normal damage will is not as high as those who has INT build. See the first one.
- on normal buff, your more or less 1.5k matk will be transferred to patk. No sane crusader would use JP w/o DA regardless of type.
- str set + JP is just a little higher than int set w/out JP (int set + no JP= 9425matk, str set + JP = 9848matk). Okay, why don't you read this to have an idea.
For curiosity? People had already proven it's better, but it doesn't mean the other one is bad. It boils down to a matter of preference but IMO you can't really just deny/disprove of something you don't fully know.

#60 Dadi

Dadi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • eLcrusade
  • DN, Springwood
  • HeroesOfLagendia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Postreywho, on 13 August 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

I myself find my INT-sader useless without DA+JP. So in nests I just tank and throw some Smites and Relics here and there when not in god mode, the damage ain't even comparable to other classes anyway even if you have good stuff.

For curiosity? People had already proven it's better, but it doesn't mean the other one is bad. It boils down to a matter of preference but IMO you can't really just deny/disprove of something you don't fully know.

Okay. I just made a Crusader stats calculator from MS excel for this one. Consider the results for having no int potential from items.

CRUSADER STATS CALCULATOR (DA LVL 2) STR INT MATK MATK @ DA MATK @ JP DA + JP 5566 3627 7466 15264.05 9803.72 25316.25 Koon's hybrid stats 1158 3772 10537 18646.8 11023.36 20738.15 my stats, +10 hono weaps 5842 2389 7395 12531.35 9848.64 23082 str set, +8 hono weaps 5842 2389 8495 13631.35 10948.64 24182 str set, +10 hono weaps

In my OWN conclusion, having hybrid set is recommend for those who want to fully utilize the 24 seconds of DA + JP. But after DA and only JP is left, look at which set is better, and also consider the stats while DA is in cd.

edit: aw f***. The output scrambled. I'll just upload the screen shot.

Here you go:

Posted Image

Edited by Dadi, 13 August 2013 - 11:45 AM.