[Conceptual Guide] Understanding Your Combos: Progressive Conceptual Guide For Acrobats

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 Rainer

Rainer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Feohiro
  • FairyTail

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

still following this guide religiously haha! and thanks to it, i usually get kicked by w3ws out of KOF rooms (:[) (shame)

#102 Meteorite

Meteorite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2510 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • w3w

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostRainer, on 17 December 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

still following this guide religiously haha! and thanks to it, i usually get kicked by w3ws out of KOF rooms (:[) (shame)

That's just too bad. Most w3wrriors don't even know their own potentials of defeating Acros(w3wrrior vs w3wrrior anyone). Sad truth I can say.

Acro vs Acro is fun too. ^-^   Play with them because they rarely kick their same class.

#103 TheWarriorHero

TheWarriorHero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Not Playing Anymore
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Officially Quitting the Game

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostMalygris, on 17 December 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

thanks! but my WW Killraven is cute, not cool. br=
btw, any tips against Artilleries? i noticed i have low win rate against them. i have trouble getting near them to combo them because they are highly mobile, have exceptional range and TA hax. thanks!

Hi there Maly. I cannot put the strategy into words since I really don't know what each of their skills is called but I'm already working on something that will emphasize on Acro vs All Classes. I will try to do my best by plotting the fundamental strategy and possible adjustments that an acro could apply by breaking down every key skill of each class! See you guys around.

#104 Malygris

Malygris

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12818 posts
  • PapaThor
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Happiness is temporary, suffering is eternal!!!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostTheWarriorHero, on 25 December 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

Hi there Maly. I cannot put the strategy into words since I really don't know what each of their skills is called but I'm already working on something that will emphasize on Acro vs All Classes. I will try to do my best by plotting the fundamental strategy and possible adjustments that an acro could apply by breaking down every key skill of each class! See you guys around.
great! am looking forward to that!

in the meantime, here's a video i made: Acro and Kali vs Merc and Priest.

as you can see, my combos still needs work, and my reflexes need to be enhanced. my WW is currently 1900 at 1 vs 1 and i am farming (the legal way) pts in 2 vs 2. (:D)

#105 TheWarriorHero

TheWarriorHero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Not Playing Anymore
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostMalygris, on 27 December 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

great! am looking forward to that!

in the meantime, here's a video i made: Acro and Kali vs Merc and Priest.

as you can see, my combos still needs work, and my reflexes need to be enhanced. my WW is currently 1900 at 1 vs 1 and i am farming (the legal way) pts in 2 vs 2. %20br=

I am jealous! You reached 1.9K so quickly. br= How I hate those zapping lightning-based skills and watch out! Cyclone Axe by the Merc on steroids with his Iron Skin on! LOL.

I will also include i-frames sequenced after chainabilities and units together with hit-states and super armors in the next video so it's gonna be long. I still have to grab some footage regarding the key skills for each respective class and know about their names and effects so it will take some time. That will be my last contribution and I will leave the growth and specifics (counters) on the side of the players.

(<3)

Edited by TheWarriorHero, 03 January 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#106 Malygris

Malygris

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 12818 posts
  • PapaThor
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Happiness is temporary, suffering is eternal!!!

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

my WW had been below 17xx range since level 32 cap. it was only recently when i took acro PVP seriously (by getting insight from you and Wolf) that i managed to get to 1900. (:D)

#107 TheWarriorHero

TheWarriorHero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Not Playing Anymore
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

View PostMalygris, on 28 December 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

my WW had been below 17xx range since level 32 cap. it was only recently when i took acro PVP seriously (by getting insight from you and Wolf) that i managed to get to 1900. %20br=

:( I can't remember the last time I've been there... I started playing just before level 50 cap came up and when it finally arrived, I refrained from hanging out in the ladder due to heavy lag. Until now... (T.T)

Edited by TheWarriorHero, 05 January 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#108 Sylvekster

Sylvekster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • HentaiDesu

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

can someone help me make a tempest pvp build?

#109 Yotomori

Yotomori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Hiszuka
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

View PostSylvekster, on 28 August 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

can someone help me make a tempest pvp build?

yes we can 1v1,group or ladder?

#110 Ardept

Ardept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

Bump

#111 OriginalBow

OriginalBow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

videos don't work :( can some one tell me if it still worth following this guide? I'm new to the game and I am looking for a an acrobat guide (sorry)

#112 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10248 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:13 AM

View PostOriginalBow, on 09 May 2015 - 01:57 AM, said:

videos don't work :( can some one tell me if it still worth following this guide? I'm new to the game and I am looking for a an acrobat guide (sorry)
Uhh... yes, the basic idea of combo is still the same.
But if you are looking for skill build, there's no good one out there because acrobat is pretty much a dead class atm.

#113 CyberPINK

CyberPINK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • GreytoRED × REDnoBaka
  • DN, Greenwood
  • ♡me♡yu-Resolve

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I have acrobat & bowmaster but mainly for pvp, so I may be able to advise you a little if you have any pvp-related questions. You can apply to LoliKnight (Greenwood) if you don't have a guild yet, via the Guild Menu. We welcome friendly people.

Edited by CyberPINK, 14 May 2015 - 06:32 PM.

#114 Milit

Milit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:04 AM

rip videos :(