Spreadsheet For General Skill Information In Dn (Including Sa & Sab)

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#1 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

The new spreadsheet is here!

Me and my friends have been working on making an even better spreadsheet for quite some time now, which looks much better than the old one.

It's not 100% finished yet (neither was my old one), but it will be updated over time!

This new and improved spreadsheet contains more information than just super armor and SA break. It also contains the information for hit states, iframes, cooldowns and even more skills. The SA break and SA for recently buffed/nerfed skills have also been updated.

Without further ado, here's the link to the new improved spreadsheet:
https://docs.google....a1E&usp=sharing

I said it's not finished yet, but if you see any mistake, wrong info or missing value, reply and tell me about it! Also provide a video showcase if possible. You don't have to include a video, but every reply pointing out a mistake or giving a new value will be tested and confirmed by us first if there's no video included. So including that video will give less work for us!

Best regards!
- Radeyz

Edited by Zacky95, 20 November 2014 - 09:39 PM.

#2 Parthalan

Parthalan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Parthalan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Indefinitely Quitted

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:22 AM

Many thanks. This will be really helpful for PVP. I have some questions though.

1.) I don't see any info about ultimates. Or ultimates are not supposed to be SA broken? Because taking into consideration of "Breaks Everything" is it possible for example, Maelstrom howl, to SA break like a priest casting Miracle Relic?

2.) Are the tracking arrow's SA break per arrow or the whole skill is a full 64 SA break? ( I don't want to sound like I'm QQing on this one  (sorry) but it'll be a great help.)

So far, most of the data here (Well, at least on the Cleric and paladin side, I don't have any other characters.) are pretty much acceptable based on my experiences during PVP moments.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Parthalan, 31 August 2013 - 02:24 AM.

#3 KillaGuy

KillaGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • KillaKueen, illRockYou
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • LatiNForce

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

Amazing work! I have the same question about Traking Arrows of Parthalan and Ultimates too. Congrats!

#4 tensaigandy

tensaigandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3157 posts
  • tensaiGG
  • Ein

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

There's a lot of 120 SA and SA break : Shockwave, Shield Charge, Circle Swing, Firewall

May I know what method you use on deciding the SA break and SA value of each skills ?
Personal experience ?

#5 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostParthalan, on 31 August 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

Many thanks. This will be really helpful for PVP. I have some questions though.

1.) I don't see any info about ultimates. Or ultimates are not supposed to be SA broken? Because taking into consideration of "Breaks Everything" is it possible for example, Maelstrom howl, to SA break like a priest casting Miracle Relic?

2.) Are the tracking arrow's SA break per arrow or the whole skill is a full 64 SA break? ( I don't want to sound like I'm QQing on this one  (sorry) but it'll be a great help.)

So far, most of the data here (Well, at least on the Cleric and paladin side, I don't have any other characters.) are pretty much acceptable based on my experiences during PVP moments.

Keep up the good work!

1. I'm saving ultimates for last. For now, "Breaks everything" is based on softban pvp. Once we get all normal skills for every class done, I'll start the work on ultimate skills.

2. 64 is the SA Break for full hit. Thanks for pointing this out. I will add that that 64 is a full hit.

View Posttensaigandy, on 31 August 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

May I know what method you use on deciding the SA break and SA value of each skills ?
Personal experience ?

I basically started by assigning approximate values to a few skills and then had lots of testing to be able to get the exact values. Some of my values were already spot on right from the start though, and it was fun to find out about that.

#6 DarklynerZ

DarklynerZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1504 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

This is very useful! I've been looking all over for this spreadsheet. But i think u might have to readjust some of the SA and SA break values as there has been some "official" SA and SA break values regarding certain skills in pvp.

Here's the patch notes that contains some of the "official" numbers.

http://dn.cherrycred...leted-on-18-jun

From the patch notes, skills like grandcross and holyburst have SA of 900 and 800 respectively, while SA break of Tracking arrow has 600.

I understand that your values in the spread sheet are all 10 times less, (perhaps to make calculations easier?)

And since u said u approximated the value of some skills's SA and SA break and then u started from there, i though maybe having some "official" numbers would help u get a solid base to work on.

Anyways, keep up the great work! i would definitely be checking out this thread often =D

#7 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostDarklynerZ, on 31 August 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

This is very useful! I've been looking all over for this spreadsheet. But i think u might have to readjust some of the SA and SA break values as there has been some "official" SA and SA break values regarding certain skills in pvp.

Here's the patch notes that contains some of the "official" numbers.

http://dn.cherrycred...leted-on-18-jun

From the patch notes, skills like grandcross and holyburst have SA of 900 and 800 respectively, while SA break of Tracking arrow has 600.

I understand that your values in the spread sheet are all 10 times less, (perhaps to make calculations easier?)

And since u said u approximated the value of some skills's SA and SA break and then u started from there, i though maybe having some "official" numbers would help u get a solid base to work on.

Anyways, keep up the great work! i would definitely be checking out this thread often =D

I approximated the values off the start so I could have something to work on. After that I did hours of testing to be able to assign the true correct values, and I even confirmed the values using those patch notes you sent me and game files taken from the client. The only differences between the patch notes, my spreadsheet and the game files are that the patch notes are ten times higher than mine and in the game files they're 10 times less. Other than that, they're the same.

And I'll fix tracking arrows right away.

Edited by Zacky95, 31 August 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#8 Strela

Strela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4538 posts
  • VioStrygun, SugiYukiji
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TrooperRFO

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

I think Detonate, Poison Break, Ignite, Shatter is not "Break everything skill"
Maelstrom howl cannot be canceled with that
unless you put Maelstrom howl into "uncancelable skill"

ping pong bomb should has the same value of SAB like magma punch

and some "Break everything" skill is actually disable skill with status effect applied to the opponent which renders any SA useless so I think it should be in their own category

nevertheless good job even though you do it just by guessing

#9 Magnablade

Magnablade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1234 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

This is pure gold, thanks for the info. (oo)

#10 Frutaa

Frutaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

tyvm for this, although I think the earlier version was much easier to read (one less zeros).

#11 ambots13

ambots13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • w3wgossive
  • DN, Springwood
  • ShiokWew

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

^ agree

#12 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostStrela, on 03 September 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

I think Detonate, Poison Break, Ignite, Shatter is not "Break everything skill"
Maelstrom howl cannot be canceled with that
unless you put Maelstrom howl into "uncancelable skill"

ping pong bomb should has the same value of SAB like magma punch

and some "Break everything" skill is actually disable skill with status effect applied to the opponent which renders any SA useless so I think it should be in their own category

nevertheless good job even though you do it just by guessing

It's not by guessing. I've done countless of hours testing skills and checking game files to be able to assign the skills proper values. The only sad thing is that you can't find all values for every skill in the game files, and you can't find SA Break at all in them.

And yes, maelstrom howl can be canceled by those skills.

Ping Pong Bomb does not have the same SA Break as magma punch. Ping Pong can't even break an Impact Punch. Magma Punch can break heavy slash and binding shot as examples.

And does it matter if skills with disable status have breaks everything on them or not? They do break the skills and you can combo off them.

View PostFrutaa, on 03 September 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

tyvm for this, although I think the earlier version was much easier to read (one less zeros).

The reason why I multiplied all values by 10 is because I'm going to try to figure out the super armor while you're standing normally, flinched and on the ground. I suspect those values will be very small and therefore I felt the need to multiply all values by 10 because I want to avoid values with decimal points.

Edited by Zacky95, 03 September 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#13 DebbDebb

DebbDebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • DebbDebb
  • DN, Holywood
  • Abyssinia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

From my experience, maelstorm howl isn't a constant high SA skill like you stated -1600 SA value. It increase over the suction duration and reach the highest SA when it burst. If you're lucky you can instantly break mh's SA if you cast fast skills like taunting howl or eclipse almost the same time as mh is casted.

btw if there is 2 destroyer cast mh, the one who cast first won't break the one who cast later.

#14 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostDebbDebb, on 09 September 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

From my experience, maelstorm howl isn't a constant high SA skill like you stated -1600 SA value. It increase over the suction duration and reach the highest SA when it burst. If you're lucky you can instantly break mh's SA if you cast fast skills like taunting howl or eclipse almost the same time as mh is casted.

btw if there is 2 destroyer cast mh, the one who cast first won't break the one who cast later.

That's called lag. I made a post about super armor lag some time ago, can't remember where though.

No skill in the game has changing super armor values, unless it has several phases in the skill. Rising slash is a good example:

When you press rising slash on your skill bar, the super armor is 40, but when you press left click, it goes down to 20.

I already know from experience and testing that maelstrom howl super armor is the same throughout the whole skill, and maelstrom howl can break maelstrom howl.

#15 DebbDebb

DebbDebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • DebbDebb
  • DN, Holywood
  • Abyssinia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostZacky95, on 09 September 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

That's called lag. I made a post about super armor lag some time ago, can't remember where though.

No skill in the game has changing super armor values, unless it has several phases in the skill. Rising slash is a good example:

When you press rising slash on your skill bar, the super armor is 40, but when you press left click, it goes down to 20.

I already know from experience and testing that maelstrom howl super armor is the same throughout the whole skill, and maelstrom howl can break maelstrom howl.

I see. btw how would you explain dual hit from drop kick on circle swing or dual demolition punch on maelstorm howl ? Lag as well ?

Edited by DebbDebb, 10 September 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#16 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

View PostDebbDebb, on 10 September 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

I see. btw how would you explain dual hit from drop kick on circle swing or dual demolition punch on maelstorm howl ? Lag as well ?

That's the double hit glitch. It happens a lot less than it used to but it still happens sometimes.

#17 AkihiroKujo

AkihiroKujo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1253 posts
  • Alchiana | Alchiena(SW)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

This spreadsheet is extremely useful! Thank you very much for your hard work!

Say, do you mind if I post your spreadsheet in my guide? I will credit you, of course.
I have been doing a slightly similar thing; testing SA and SABreak values, but in an Adept's point of view and without numerical values.
This spreadsheet basically makes everything very clear.

Edited by AkihiroKujo, 10 September 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#18 Zacky95

Zacky95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostAkihiroKujo, on 10 September 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

This spreadsheet is extremely useful! Thank you very much for your hard work!

Say, do you mind if I post your spreadsheet in my guide? I will credit you, of course.
I have been doing a slightly similar thing; testing SA and SABreak values, but in an Adept's point of view and without numerical values.
This spreadsheet basically makes everything very clear.

You're allowed to use it however you want, as long as you give credits to me and Azure (my friend from DN EU / cDN).

#19 AkihiroKujo

AkihiroKujo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1253 posts
  • Alchiana | Alchiena(SW)
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostZacky95, on 10 September 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

You're allowed to use it however you want, as long as you give credits to me and Azure (my friend from DN EU / cDN).

Alright, thanks! (:])

#20 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5782 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

wew holy relic 400 SA... with long ass 2s casting time