[Greenwood] Lux Aeterna Revised: Shining On Since Obt! [Aspiring Recruits Welcome!]

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

Posted Image

Designed by truedistance based on original guild emblem.

Welcome to Lux Aeterna!

The guild currently accepts new recruits!

Please head to the Application Requirements section to know how to submit a request to join Lux Aeterna.  

Introduction

In Latin, "lux aeterna" means “Eternal Light”.

We’re a happy family residing in Greenwood server. Our goal is to be able to help out each other and have a fun gaming experience. Like a real family, we take care of each other as well. Need advice regarding equips? Need help in boosting your chara? Need an exploration party to test a nest? Need someone to listen to your “Tales from the Friend Zone”? You’ve come to the right place. Whether it is in PVE, PVP or even conversations about real life, the Warriors of Heaven will come to your aid.

We’re more of a Social/Casual guild that partakes in random conversation, random fun, random (corny) jokes (c/o Franny)  and random chat. We are also more PVE-oriented, but some members love to PVP as well. Guild events are organized by the leaders and events planners for extra bonding time and extra fun. Basically, Lux Aeterna is your all-around guild where you can feel right at home with.

Again, just to clarify, we're NOT a hardcore guild. We play to have fun and make new friends. We also value the importance of real life so we encourage a healthy balance between DN and your daily lives.

So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a family you can turn to, a friend you can talk with or a buddy you can joke around with, come join us!

History

Lux Aeterna started out as a group of IRL friends (and friends/relatives of friends) who wanted to be able to chat with everyone at the same time without using general chat. Eventually, we grew into a guild whose goal is to be able to help each member grow and realize their awesomeness in the game while having the values and virtues of a good citizen of Lagendia.

Originally, the guild was located back in Springwood and was named “Tengoku” (Japanese for “Heaven”). AkaruiMaika, our "guild mistress", wanted the guild to be a “haven” and “safe place” for her members and vowed she would take good care of them, and it was granted by the guild master at that time, numbnuts01.

However, most members of the guild expressed that they want to switch to Greenwood (it was new at that time), causing Tengoku to create a supposedly subsidiary guild called “Lux Aeterna”. Eventually, everyone decided to settle down in Greenwood and left our old characters in Springwood. The guild was now renamed to “Lux Aeterna: The Warriors of Heaven”.

Guild Information

Current Level: 26

Default Guild Channels
Calderock Village Ch 16
Saint Haven Ch 11 / 13
Lotus Marsh Ch 20 / 23

Names you need to know: (Updated as of September 5, 2013)

Guild Masters:
Joe- Assielxx / puffyxx / Titanix / Moriguchix

Vice-Guild Master:
Roi - Bloomchild / Soleilune / Glimmerick / Hysperia / Maidenveil

Veteran/s:
Franny - Ashrytan / alcheloli / Liannebell / Narcianne / Articula
Subs - Aedelwyn / Latune / Illaniel / Arawynne / Xeramifa

Senior Guild Members:
Shinji- Sunatta / TokyoMeow / Hamatsun
Raven -  zSerenityz / xFlandrex
Ken - Carciphona / Viviel / nthfinity / Lucelea / Israfelle

Cathryn - FoxyTails / FoxyDiva / SnowFoxx / BristleFox
Kenneth - SaintedK / Preacia / Fraycia / Acharnith
Jide - Jide / AyakaMiho / Nozoki08 / KaitoJide / NozokiAya

Former Guild Masters:
Mayca - HazukiKei / Hikami / Dentou
Charlie - Zappa / Selador / NoriNori

Keeping in Touch
  • Facebook Groups- Will be accessible once you become a member. We highly encourage you to join since we post guild events/guidelines here. You may use a fake FB account if you do not wish to use your personal one.
  • The Lounge - A public page for hanging out and for guild applications.
  • Guild Thread - This thread. Heehee.
  • Skype (temporary) - used for raids. Considering switching to Ventrilo. Oovoo is also considered.
Becoming a Member

Unlike most guilds, we're not picky about level, equips or whatnot. We do prefer that you're around level 15 so you can already have your class specialization, and that you already practiced your character while leveling from 1 - 15 (so as not to spoon-feed you, if you're a beginner). However, we still accept levels lower than 15, as long as they try to be able to cope on their own til they're level 15. A warrior of heaven is known to be independent and self-reliant, so no outrageous begging or kindness-abusing, okay?

Hmm.. what else. Ah! We do like people who have a good sense of humor and like to spend time with the guild. After all, we're a family, right? It's okay to be a lone wolf at times but try to at least cooperate whenever we have in-game guild events or IRL outings (yes, we have outings, but not the lavish ones at the moment (lol) )

Most importantly, just be yourself. Every member of the guild is special in their own way, and we do respect each others' needs and interests. Let us love you for who you are~ (lol)

So, are you ready to go join the family? We'll be waiting for you!

Application Procedure
  • Post in this thread with the proper details (see Requirements below) or go to the Lux Aeterna Lounge and post your application there.
  • Attend your interview. Look for Sonatta's and Franny's character in-game. If they're not present, look for the SGMs / Vets / GMs.
  • Get to know the guild and hang out. Deliberations will be held after your interview session. Evaluation may take as long as two weeks or a month, depending on the situation/feedback. Recruits are encouraged to stay active during the Evaluation Period to enable other members to judge your conduct better.
  • See if you status changes to "Member". If yes, congratulations! If not, then it means you have to spend a bit more time with everyone. Don't worry, you'll be promoted eventually! Plus, you'll have no problems if you get along nicely with the guild. Please, please, please don't be impatient, okay?
Application Requirements:
  • IGN
  • Nickname (how do you want us to call you?)
  • Class/Level
  • Country of Origin
  • Gaming Schedule (days and times)
  • Preferred date of recruitment/interview
  • Brief description about yourself
Extras
  • Lux Aeterna is allied with Westwood's Athens. If you're in Westwood and you want a similar guild to ours, check out their thread! We are also allied with the bringer of Love, Eak! Check out EakFC! (lol)
  • Lux Aeterna made an alliance with Greenwood's illusionX.
  • Lux Aeterna has the protection of the God/dess Sonatta. Sona Tek Ma!
  • Most members currently reside in PH. We have members from EU, SG and MY as well.
Final Notes

As you can see, this post is basically the same as the original, with some minor changes. The guild is currently in a transitional stage after sudden changes in leadership. Please standby as the guild stabilizes itself.

Edited by truedistance, 14 September 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#2 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Lux Aeterna Guild Rules and Regulations

General Rules and Regulations
  • Up to 4 alternate characters are allowed to join the guild for incoming members New rule will be announced once the guild grows huge and reaches the limit.
  • Recruits are allowed 1 alt into the guild subject to a majority decision of members.
  • To people who have alts, kindly put your nickname + main character name in the "About Me" section of your alt character.
  • For those who wish to enlist their alts, please see rule # 3 and post an "advance notice" here in the groups to inform everyone. Update the members' list (http://tinyurl.com/LAMemMasterList) whenever its possible.
  • Players who are inactive for more than 30 days will be temporarily kicked out to make room for newcomers. This applies only when the guild has reached maximum capacity. If the guild still has room for new members, these inactive characters will only be demoted to recruit status for safety reasons. (GM, Vet, and SGM main characters are exempt from this rule because of their visibility, unless they themselves ask for it)
  • If your alt/character has been demoted/kicked for inactivity, appeal for readmission/reinstatement by posting a notice here in the groups with the following details: Character names, their respective classes.
  • Do not abuse the Guild Warehouse. Read the full warehouse rules in the group Files (http://tinyurl.com/LAStorageRules). We do not have any means to restrict item withdrawal so we trust in your integrity.
  • Check the page/thread for updates. It helps to be always in the know whenever the guild is up to something or is implementing new stuff to help each and every member.
  • Be CAREFUL with your actions/words EVERY TIME in public. You bear the name of the guild, so do not involve yourself in humiliating/degrading acts. Lux Aeterna members are good citizens of Lagendia, and good citizens do not bring harm to others. We have a zero tolerance level here in the guild and that would mean an instant kick would most probably take place unless backed by testimonials of members not to do so.
  • Rules will be amended or added if a consensus b/w all the officers of the guild and the members have been met.
Guild Storage Guidelines
  • Each member (not per chara) can store any number of items. But please be considerate of other guild members who wish to store unneeded stuff in the warehouse as well.
  • Everyone is free to withdraw needed items. Again, just like in rule 1, please be considerate of guild members wishing to withdraw the same items you wish to withdraw.
  • Everyone is free to donate any amount of gold for the guild.
  • To those withdrawing gold from the guild, please limit yourselves to 100g per day. The guild's money is NOT your personal money.
  • Only store your items in the guild warehouse if you find no use for them and if you're willing to share it with other guild members. The guild will not be responsible for the loss of your item in the guild warehouse.
  • If you encounter any accident (like depositing a large amount of gold mistakenly), please contact SGMs and they will solve it for you.
  • Guild Warehouse Permissions according to rank:
    • Recruit — Cannot access guild warehouse.
    • Member — Can store items.
    • Senior Guild Member and above — Can store items, can withdraw items, can withdraw gold

Edited by truedistance, 05 September 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#3 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Lux Aeterna Official Guild Roster

(Last updated: September 5, 2013.)

Guild Masters
  • Joe
Chief Veteran/Vice Guild Master
  • Roi
Veterans
  • Franny
  • KevinSu
Senior Guild Members
  • Sonatta
  • Candy
  • Raven
  • Ken
Members
  • Jonas
  • Constantine
  • MistyBlue
  • Ayron
  • Jommel
  • Maw
  • Mark
  • Valk
  • Seph
  • Loki
  • Smigzz
  • Kat
  • Kenneth
  • Cath
  • Ivan
  • Lawrence
  • Darell
  • Wind
  • Shaq
  • Vince
  • Nam
  • Shroom
  • Dickonson
  • Brayton
  • MarkZ
  • CzonKen
Changelog
  • 09/05/2013: Migrated from old thread.
  • 02/25/2013: Revised Format. Listed only Nicknames. Added new members)
  • 12/31/2012: Added new guild members ; Revised list/alts)
  • 09/04/2012: Removed Inactive Guild Members from list. List is available in the "archives" XD)

Edited by truedistance, 05 September 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#4 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

HELLO EVERY-NYAN!

How are you? Fine, sank you! My IGN is Windshelm. You can call me Wendy, despite me being a straight guy, or call me Wind.

I'll be in charge of taking in recruits and talking to them. Basically to sum it up we need new members and lots of them. This is a shorter and sweeter post on guild recruitment.

List of Recruited People Since My Installment:
Spoiler

State of The Guild

Lots of our members are inactive now. We are screwed GG WP commend me.

You can apply to join the guild here or apply from guild recruitment listing in game or pm me, Windshelm.

Raid

Raid time is Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 9pm

For GDN/DDN raids, we have a full party, but could use spares for Saint, Merc, Acro, FU, Elestra. We are not hesitant to give our seats or make a second party for GDN raids.

All other classes are welcome to join the guild. We will bring you to raids regardless of class if there is slot.

Edited by sickling, 17 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#5 Luffyx

Luffyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Loominous
  • DN, Holywood
  • LuxAeterna

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Good day everyone, as you all may know, the guild has changed over leadership and currently I am the GM of Lux Aeterna. This may come as suprise to many of you since I am not active in the forums but I am active in game and we may have crossed paths a few times in Greenwood.

I would like to shed some light on my background as I am not as well known as our past GMs, Mayca and Charlie who are considered celebs in the forums xD *respect. Hopefully I can achieve their standards in leading the guild.
Alright a little bit of myself, my name is Joe and Im 25 this year. I did my masters in pharmacy in the UK for 2 years and have been working there for a year but now Im back in Malaysia where I come from. (clap)  For the gaming side of things, I have been playing DN since level 24 cap and joined Lux Aeterna as a simple recruit 2 years ago. I am more of a PvE kinda guy and seldom PvP but I will do so if asked (:D) . I currently am also in charge of the guild's rading schedules and line ups so contact me please if your guild members would like to raid but aren't enough to fill the slots, we might fix something up to raid together (<3) .

I think I have not left out anything, but as I said before, I may be a very new figure to many of you so if you would like to know me better (or not) (mad)  Im willing to chat. Oh forgot the most important thing. I play mostly on my Crusader (Assielxx) or my GearMaster (puffyxx). If you would like to contact me via pm in game, would suggest you pm puffyxx, most probably to get me there.

That is all for now, Peace out.

J

#6 KenMasters

KenMasters

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Reserved post because I can (until I can think of something worth posting). (lol)

And here's a slice of strawberry cheesecake for teh lulz

Posted Image

Edited by KenMasters, 06 September 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#7 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

Recruiting is now open! PM Windshelm/Elyanyssa/Chipti/WhiterockL/LunaFlina/RisaRettou.

Windshelm is my main. Everybody is welcome to apply. We will talk a bit before taking you in, but we will take you in!

Guild listing is now open!

Edited by sickling, 07 September 2013 - 02:15 AM.

#8 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

-emptied, bumped-

Edited by sickling, 09 September 2013 - 04:33 AM.

#9 KenMasters

KenMasters

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

Now, now, let us be patient and wait.

Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown.

(:])

Edited by KenMasters, 08 September 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#10 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

-emptied, bump-

Edited by sickling, 09 September 2013 - 04:33 AM.

#11 Honor

Honor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Farm4Honor
  • DN, Holywood
  • LuxAeterna

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yo! The new guild thread's starting to look more homely I see.

Keep up the good work guys! (up) (:])

#12 Luffyx

Luffyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Loominous
  • DN, Holywood
  • LuxAeterna

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

==DDN UPDATE==

For those who didnt make it to the raid.
Last night or preferably early this morning was our very first DDN run as most of the members were online. The lineup is as follows : (first run)

Guard
Inqui
Saint
Glad
Bowmaster
Gearmaster x2
Elestra

The team had no problems with the snake and lizard spawning up till x1 of the Snake when our first GM dies to a OHKO skill not sure what happened. Immediately after that the Deathknight spawned. Flawless provoking by Kevin of death knight while the snake gets aggroed by DPS team to a corner. While trying to DPS down the snake, Red wave released by deathknight every 40 seconds killed Raven (not sure if thats how you died). Apparently after the snake died, the team started dying off one by one from the death knight and all was going still quite well till x1 of Death knight where lizards were spawn and we didnt have the manpower to divide n kill them off leading to some lizards exploding inflicting a t 40k burn debuff on most players including me. Immediately after that, the death knight used cyclone where you get knocked down and sucked into like blackhole with the force x5. One touch of the cyclone and you will die. Needless to say, most of us die to the cyclone including Kevin our tank. Would advice to use HL at this point regardless. So I was left with Kenneth using Francis's saint. Soon after he died. Then it bacame a 1 v 1 situation for me with Death knight at 0.5hp left. Evaded a  few red waves but got hit once towards the end at 0.2xhp and I fell.

Next run was similar with the exception of shon being replaced by Hourai (Syne) and Jide switched from Glad to SD. The run was quite messy when death knight came out since the seperation was not that good between the 2 bossses and due to this a couple of players died here. Same thing happen since there was a lost in DPS and members, lizards were not killed in time and they exploded inflicting the debuff on most of us killing us off. I died to the first cyclone leaving Kevin behind to 1 v 1 . It was loss.

Lessons to be learnt:

DK at x1 always HL ( just before lizards spawn)
After lizards down always drop cure relic in the middle of the ship.
If merc is present, always time howl charging just before red wave to avoid being knocked down.

Overall it was a fun run. Raven drew first blood in the second run since he died from the queens normal default attack lol.

If you wanna come join us at these events, Dont forget to apply to the guild and join in the fun. As you can see our good rep Windshelm is eager to to work. haha

#13 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

All guild invitation policies mentioned in this post is not in effect. Post is emptied. Bump.

Edited by sickling, 09 September 2013 - 04:34 AM.

#14 darkmare

darkmare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • darqgear/qrimson/darqdoc
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LUX AETERNA - Shining On Since OBT

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

GM warriors  ~ =)

#15 Honor

Honor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Farm4Honor
  • DN, Holywood
  • LuxAeterna

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

BUMP from LA's resident Moonlord (still hibernating at the moment)! (cool)

#16 Yaranaika

Yaranaika

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • MIGHTY♥SPANK♡FORCE
  • DN, Holywood
  • ♂BOY☆NEXT★DOOR♂

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

Bumping to say that I guarantee that we can make love bloom on the battlefield.

(rose)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose)

#17 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Olah Chipti... just wanna bump here.... :D

Edited by inchik, 10 September 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#18 sickling

sickling

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Windshelm, Chipti
  • DN, Holywood
  • Revolvers, LuxAeterna

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postinchik, on 10 September 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Olah Chipti... just wanna bump here.... :D
Thank you so very much, yunah! Finally some external support. I love DESU! (This is Chipti).

View PostYaranaika, on 10 September 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Posted Image

Bumping to say that I guarantee that we can make love bloom on the battlefield.

(rose)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (rose)

Hell yeah! I expected no less!

Edited by sickling, 10 September 2013 - 06:22 PM.

#19 PrincessYanagi

PrincessYanagi

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10152 posts
  • AShinyDrop
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Claymore

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hi from Spring~ lurking at truedistance's lore page daily :3

bump!

#20 JoyJoy415

JoyJoy415

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Eternity

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

Hello, my name is Yingzel. I believe I approached you regarding joining the guild.

As you already know, I am currently exploring guilds and this is one of the guilds I intend on going to explore. I requested to stay for 7 days as well. Given the state of the guild, it feels that I might be joining at a bad timing so I might delay my visit to LuxAeterna. I am quite active throughout the day, so I will probably die with the lack of people to hang out with. (shame) So please bear with me if I renege on what I initially told you all about.

Please forgive me for being too picky and everything, as I feel I am not ready to commit to a guild yet. I need to sort out my issues with myself first.

Edited by JoyJoy415, 12 September 2013 - 12:26 AM.